Hellfire - Inner Circle Ch. 05

Story Info
Thelox has some fun with Lady Mastermind.
3.9k words
4.14
3.9k
1
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Venus444
Venus444
333 Followers

Chapter 5-Mastermind

If there was one thing that honestly surprised Alexander, it was knowing that there was some super-secret extraterrestrial defense agency sitting in a massive space station in orbit around Earth without anybody noticing. It was one of the few things that actually left him speechless when he discovered it through Selene, who apparently had connections to this agency.

They were called SWORD, and it was their job to defend the planet from any big, bad aliens that thought Earth would be a perfect hunting ground, which, as it turned out, was a lot of aliens. Alexander had no idea how long they were active, or how they managed to sit in orbit for this long without being detected, but apparently Selene was good friends with SWORD's director, Abigail Brand. It was through Selene that he met with Brand, and from there began a rather strange and complicated relationship.

The door to Abigail's personal quarters deep within the SWORD space station slid open and Alexander stumbled inside with the SWORD director pressed up against him, lustfully kissing him while pushing him toward the bed. He was bodily thrown onto the bed and she was already straddling his waist, her ass firmly pressed against his still painfully hard erection.

"Someone's rowdy today." Alexander breathed, a bit caught off guard by her aggression. "Rough day at the office?"

"Shut up." Abigail said and leaned forward to slam her green painted lips against his in a lust-filled kiss while Alexander's hands latched onto her ass.

Their relationship was hardly professional, despite how Abigail portrayed it as. Alexander didn't really see much reason to get involved with an agency whose main goal was to defend the planet from alien threats, and Abigail was definitely made of sterner stuff than Cooper. No, Alexander's little relationship with SWORD's director wasn't built upon business, it was built on pleasure. For a woman like Brand, she rarely had time to herself, and that didn't do wonders to her pseudo-alien libido. Enter Selene, who comes to her with an offer and here we are.

Alexander wasn't too keen on basically being emergency sexual relief to a woman who could give Emma a run for her money in the frosty department, but Abigail wasn't too bad to deal with. She was definitely one of the few women who could take him at full power without falling unconscious or losing their sanity for a few minutes.

Abigail quickly scooted down until her face was even with Alexander's waist and set about removing his pants and boxers. His thick cock slapped her cheek and she hummed, her green eyes shining hungrily as that shaft she always admired came into view. The musky scent that assaulted her nose turned her on immensely, and she quickly got to work in fulfilling her inhuman desires.

She opened her mouth wide and popped the head of Alexander's cock inside her warm mouth, stretching her lips tight around it. She let out a moan of pure pleasure at the taste that assaulted her senses; she rarely had other men before him, and after taking Alexander as her fuck buddy, she swore off other men entirely. She bobbed her head up and down the shaft a few times to make sure it was sufficiently coated in saliva before reluctantly backing off and nearly ripped off her green (she really loved the color) bodysuit in an effort to get them off faster.

With her preparations complete, she positioned herself in a squat over Alexander's cock and lined it up with her drenched cunt. Biting her lip, she slowly lowered herself until the bulbous head pressed against her lips, and with a grunt of exertion from Abigail, it popped inside her tight folds. Giving herself a moment to get used to having it inside her, Abigail started to slowly fuck inch after inch of Alexander's dick into herself while he just laid back and enjoyed watching the sexy half-alien slowly impale herself onto him, loving the show her ample tits made with each raising and lowering of her body.

Abigail didn't stop until she felt the head hit her cervix and looked down to see a little bulge in her lower abdomen, where she knew his cock was stuffed. Alexander decided now was a good time as any to start moving, and grasped Abigail's hips with both hands before he pulled her down and simultaneously thrust up sharply with his hips, piercing her womb in one swift thrust.

She threw her head back and screamed out in orgasm as his monster cock bottomed out inside her. Her juices squirted out violently and coated Alexander's waist as she jerked and quivered atop the Black King. Knowing that he had a small window of opportunity, Alexander took advantage of her throes of pleasure to roll the two of them over so he was on top and waiting for Abigail to get her bearings back.

When she did, he pulled nearly half way out and stopped. When she looked up at him hungrily with those vibrant green eyes, he slammed back down with nearly bruising force, drawing another moan from her as her legs shot up in the air beside him. Settling himself on his knees, arms braced on the bed on both sides of her chest, Alexander started up a methodically paced rhythm. Hard, deliberate thrusts were delivered to the pussy tightly gripped around his shaft belonging to the attractive secret agent below him.

"Go damn, you're tight, Brand. It's been a while since I paid you a visit, huh?" He grinned down at Abigail's lust-filled visage.

"Shut the fuck up and keep pounding me." Abigail crassly said. "You need to make up for lost time."

"That I do, Director."

Leaning over, Alexander captured her lips in a kiss, smothering her heated moans with his mouth while he enjoyed the way her breasts and hard nipples rubbed against his chest at the same time as her arms wrapped around his neck. All the while still keeping up his relentless pace. He worked her over like this for nearly an hour, fucking her like a well-oiled machine. Each orgasm Abigail had would make her cunt tighten around Alexander's dick like a vice and her legs would go rigid, twitching erratically in the air while her toes would clench and unclench.

Finally, Alexander couldn't take it anymore and say up, pulling her with him. Grasping Abigail's waist, his thrusts picked up speed and power until he was pounding her like a jackhammer until he let out a deep grunt and buried himself deep into her. He pulled her body down onto him as hard as he could, his entire convulsing cock slamming into her pussy, head punching into her womb one last time. Abigail gasped as she felt Alexander's cock expand before his hot cum exploded deep into her womb. The first blast was big enough to fill her up, and the second shot, not to be outdone, was just as copious as the last.

Abigail felt her womb stretch even further out than she thought possible, and the familiar feeling of cum stuffing her insides and overflowing from her cunt made her orgasm one last time. When the two came down from their respective highs, Alexander let out a weak laugh.

"Ha, you really know how to make me work for my reward, Brand." He said. "I take it that's enough for today?"

"Who said we were done?" Abigail said sternly, grabbing his shoulders and spinning them around until she was on top, her cunt still squeezing his semi-hard cock. "I told you before, it's been a while since we were together like this, and with all the shit going on up here, I intend to vent my frustration as many times as I want until I'm satisfied."

As she started pumping herself up and down his cock, Alexander had to wonder if Selene introducing him to Brand was for his benefit or for Abigail's. He wouldn't be surprised if it was the latter.

XXXXXX

Harold Leland was a long time member of the Hellfire Club, having inherited the position from his father, who in turn inherited it from his father. The only way to really get into the Hellfire Club was either by invitation or by inheriting it from a parent who was already in the Club. Harold was one of those lucky few who inherited a position in the Hellfire Club through bloodlines alone.

Harold was never really that attractive, that physically fit, or that intelligent. The only thing he really had going for him was that he was going to inherit his father's company, who had strong ties to the Hellfire Club. When he visited the Hellfire Manor for the first time, he was awestruck at how opulent and powerful it all was. Run by a man who he'd never thought would even be involved with this decadent organization, Harold had gotten a taste of heaven...in more ways than one.

He was no stranger to Club Hellfire, visiting the gentleman's club every Friday to get a taste of the lovely girls they had on hand. He also noted the extremely beautiful women that Alexander had hanging off his arm, but his father strictly warned him off even attempting to woo them. Emma Frost would just embarrass him, Sage wouldn't even glance his way, and Selene...well, she's Selene.

But there was one woman willing to indulge him. Regan Wyngarde, daughter of Jason Wyngarde, a former member of the Hellfire Club before his untimely demise. She was a sassy girl who was the complete opposite of her sister (who was honestly a bitch) and possessed a classic kind of beauty, the kind that only bad girls knew how to wield. She was the kind of girl who clearly loved teasing the men who chased after her like dogs. But Harold knew he was different, he knew that he could tame and conquer this lovely woman no matter what anyone else thought.

And it turns out his good behavior actually paid off for once.

Sitting back with a self-satisfied look, Harold was quite enjoying his day so far. Head propped up by several pillows and one hand resting behind his head while the other was tangled in the golden locks of Regan Wyngard as he guided her head while she sucked almost reverently on his cock, he let out a sigh of contentment. He thanked whatever god that existed for giving him this moment as he felt Regan's gently bobbing head on his throbbing erection.

Using his grip on her hair, Harold applied pressure to Regan's head, forcing her down more of his cock while simultaneously driving his hips upward in a brutal thrust, forcing Regan's mouth and throat to stretch and accommodate the entirety of his huge dick. Harold's eyes rolled back into his head as he felt his entire shaft get engulfed in her throat and nearly lost it right then and there. But he wasn't going to just let his time with this high-class beauty end, and that alone kept him from cumming.

Harold reached down and tangled his other hand in her hair, and dragged her head up his dick until only five inches remained before slamming her head back down, repeating his actions. The third time he did this, Regan started sucking as he dragged her back up before giving him a pleading look that begged him to do it again. Harold was more than happy to oblige her and started driving her mouth up and down his cock while thrusting upwards harder, his cum filled balls slapping painfully off Regan's chin.

Her tight throat rapidly drove Harold to a much deserved unloading and with an animalistic grunt he blew what was probably one of the biggest loads of cum he'd ever blown deep down into Regan's constricting gullet. The amount of cum he started pumping into her quickly backed up, some shooting out her nostrils while a greater amount was forced out between her tightly stretched lips. As Harold finally stopped cumming, his grip on Regan's hair loosened, allowing her to fall back from his still hard cock.

"Wow," Regan's voice was a little raspy from the rough treatment. "You've got some balls doing that to me. Most men would've just let me blow them at my own pace."

"Yeah, but I've got bigger balls than most men." He said arrogantly.

"Oh? Prove it then." Regan smirked. "Unless you'd rather be satisfied with a tit fuck for a while, I'm going to have to see just how long that cock of yours can handle my cunt."

Harold never thought he could move so fast in his life. He grabbed Regan and spun her around so she laid flat on her stomach, propping her upper body on her elbows. Looking over her shoulder, she shook her sexy ass at him while her pussy dripped with clear liquid.

Harold wasted no time in straddling Regan and pressing the bulbous tip of his dick against her tight pussy and applied pressure, bulling his way into her cunt. Regan bunched the bed sheets in her fists when she felt the head of Harold's dick pop inside her. He positioned himself so he was arched over her and then let his weight, aided by gravity, sink inch after inch into her until he was just over halfway in. pulling back a bit, Harold thrust down savagely, burying his entire cock deep into his new bitch. The howl Regan let out seemed to rattle the room as she was forced into a mind-blowing orgasm.

"I'm gonna fuck your pussy until you can't sit for weeks." Harold grunted, grinding his cock deep in the woman's tight cunt for a few minutes before he started fucking down into her. Reaching forward, Harold grabbed a fistful of Regan's hair before shoving her face into the bed as he ruthlessly speared her ass over and over again. When she came again, her pussy clamped down on his buried meat, nearly causing him to blow his load again.

Burying himself completely into the shuddering Hellfire woman's cunt, he tried to get himself under control, but when Regan started making incredibly sexy muffled noises of desperation, all self-control went out the window. Harold started fucking her tightly gripping hole with the single purpose of leaving her a quivering sexy lump. She lost track of how long he plowed into her or how many orgasms ripped through her, mainly because he had fucked her brains out, but when she felt his thrusts become more forceful and erratic, she knew he was about to fill her to the brim.

"Fucking tight-assed bitch, I wanted this to last long but fuck. Take my load!"

Regan's eyes nearly popped out of her head when she felt Harold's already monstrous dick expand even further before he let loose with an awe-inspiring amount of cum. Feeling of what had to be almost a gallon of jizz being pumped deep inside her set off the most powerful orgasm Regan ever had. The results of this mind-blowing climax caused her cunt to nearly crush Harold's cock; it gripped him so hard, which in turn caused Harold to dump even more cum into Regan. His eyes rolled back into his head in pure bliss as the full force of his climax reached his brain and he pressed himself as close to her as possible, marveling at his luck at landing one of the highest ranking women in the Hellfire Club.

'I'm the fucking best!' Harold thought with a big smile, still pumping cum into Regan. 'I'm the wealthiest man in the entire Club!'

This would've been the best day of Harold's life...had it not been a dream.

XXXXXX

'What a spaz.' Regan, the real Regan, thought as she sat on the plush chair next to the bed watching Harold cum profusely into the air, his hands grasping nothing as his dazed and dreamy eyes gazed lustfully into nothing.

That's right folks, Harold wasn't fucking Regan Wyngarde, he was just having sex with an extremely detailed illusion that Regan cooked up for him based on that one time they really did have sex. This wasn't the first time she had to do that to a man, and it wouldn't be the last time either.

Unknown to most members of the Hellfire Club, Regan was a mutant who had inherited her father's prodigious illusion abilities, and she used them to great effect when convincing naughty boys and girls to join the organization. After her father's death and following her rather brutal murder of her sister, Regan was now the most powerful illusionist in the Hellfire Club. The White Bishop of Alexander's Inner Circle. And speaking of the Black King...

"Knock, knock." Regan's face broke out into a smile as she saw her lover walk in through the door as if he owned the place, which he might as well have had considering how the hotel staff treated him.

"Alex! I didn't know you were coming over." She smiled and got up to give him a big kiss, her illusion not breaking even for a second as she shoved her tongue into his mouth. Alexander laughed and broke the kiss.

"I see someone's using her time wisely." He remarked, looking at the fat man on the bed vigorously thrusting and humping into the pillows he thought were Dream-Regan's ass cheeks. "How long has he-"

"Almost an hour. I slipped an aphrodisiac into his drink, so he'll probably be going for another hour before he passes out from exhaustion, the dumb fuck." Regan grumbled. "It's really disturbing to think about what he's dreaming about me when he looks like that."

"You don't know what his illusion is?" Alexander hummed.

"I just force his mind to make up the illusion for him and maintain it as long as necessary. He sees what I want him to see, and his mind shapes it based on his desires, which at the moment, is fucking me as hard as he can." She explained. Alexander shook his head amused.

"Poor bastard." Not really. The fat asshole had it coming to him. Harold should know better than try to steal one of his girls and act like he's tough shit in an organization full of people that could kill him and make it look like an accident. Alexander was tempted to record this and post it on YouTube for shits and giggles. "Hey, you want a palate cleanser?"

Regan raised a delicate eyebrow at him. "Palate cleanser? What kind?"

"The kind that'll make you forget all about this shithead over here." He grinned. I reserved the bedroom next to this one, so we can spend all the time we want erasing this image from our minds."

"You had me at bedroom." She grinned.

XXXXXX

Regan crammed seven inches of Alexander's cock into her warm, wet mouth. She knelt before him in his hotel room practically swallowing his dick as he dragged her head up and down his meat, the head of his cock hitting the back of Regan's throat. Her pussy was already thoroughly soaked as she shoved two of her fingers into it to get herself off, moaning all the while.

Getting a firm grip on the woman's head, Alexander started dragging her head up and down his meat, the head of his cock hitting the back of Regan's throat until he found the right angle and punched his way into the even tighter passage. Regan allowed him to use her throat as his personal cocksleeve for several minutes before she got impatient and pulled her head back, sliding her mouth off his cock.

"As much as I want to choke on your cock all day, I'm feeling more than a little frisky today." Regan smirked and walked over to the bed, flopping down onto it and spread her legs. "I want you to fuck me nice and hard before we head back to the manor."

Alexander had no problem with that. He climbed onto the bed and settled himself between Regan's spread legs, pressing the bulbous cockhead against her soaked twat. With her cunt so wet from her fingering, it was easy to sink his cock into her nether lips. Gritting his teeth, Alexander started thrusting into the tightly grasping pussy, bulling his way further up into the woman. Regan gasped, her left hand working at her left tit, squeezing the soft flesh and occasionally pinching and twisting her nipple while her other hand worked at her clit. She felt like she was going to be split in two and she loved it!

Watching Regan pleasuring herself spurred Alexander on, the force of his thrusts picking up speed accordingly. Regan gasped as it felt like her cunt was getting assaulted by a battering ram. By this point, Alexander had gotten his entire ten inches into her, and she knew he had already pierced her cervix, but her focus was on the way his cock was outlined in her womb. It shouldn't be possible, nor should it feel this amazing. But it did, and Regan was now orgasming from the powerful thrusts that all but rearranged her organs. Her head fell back onto the pillows as she let loose a series of throat moans.

Venus444
Venus444
333 Followers
12