Hellfire - Inner Circle Ch. 06

Story Info
With all the pieces in place, Alexander's plans begin.
4.9k words
3.86
4k
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Venus444
Venus444
335 Followers

Chapter 6-Five in One

With all of his pieces in play, Alexander made some final checks on the key piece in his plan to recruit and indoctrinate young mutant girls into loyal Hellfire soldiers. He went back to his old stomping grounds, the former Xavier Mansion in Greymalkin that he hadn't been to since his parents died. Though, he supposed it was the Xavier Institute now. Both it and the Academy of Tomorrow were built for the purpose of training mutant girls and turning them into Hellfire Whores. He smiled every time he thought of that wonderful dream.

The mansion and the surrounding land was being repurposed into an actual school that would house hundreds of girls who will learn, train and eventually service their clients. Now, you may wonder how Alexander will turn all these students into secret whores without any backlash or rebellion. Well, that's what his secret weapon was for. A weapon called Cerebro.

"Hello darkness, my old friend." Alexander muttered as he walked through the pristine yet empty halls of the new Xavier Institute. He had long since dealt with his parents' deaths, but coming back to this place still left a bad feeling in his mind.

Still, he had a job to do. Dreams to crush and make come true. A world to conquer. It wouldn't do to let the past hold him back, no matter how painful. Selene might scoff at his still lingering pain about losing his parents, but she was killing bitches even before she was born, so she wouldn't understand.

Alexander made his way to the back of the mansion, where he pressed his hand to a certain spot against the wall and felt the DNA scanner read his prints. After confirming his identity, the wall slid apart, revealing a high tech silver paneled hallway that was completely hidden from common eyes. He strolled inside and down the hall like he was on a picnic, and the door slid shut behind him, hiding any evidence that it was there to begin with. After a short walk, he came upon a large round door with an X pattern over it. Bending over, he placed his eye in front of the retinal scanner and the door slowly opened up to him.

Inside was a massive round chamber with a single walkway that led to a computer, with a gray helmet strapped to it. This was his crown jewel-Cerebro, the supercomputer designed to locate mutants all over the world by honing in on their unique brain patterns. Standing in front of the computer were the masterminds behind this wonderful creation-the sisters Celeste, Mindee, Phoebe, Esme and Sophie, also known as the Stepford Cuckoos. The White Bishop of the Hellfire Club.

"Hello, Angels." Alexander greeted them with a big smile. He loved using that joke.

"Hello, Charlie." The Cuckoos said in perfect synch, returning his smile. They were all blonde and wore schoolgirl outfits that would've looked drab on a normal girl, but hugged their curves lovingly. Alexander couldn't help but see the sisters as teenage clones of Emma, which they took as a compliment with great pride.

The Cuckoos were a set of quintuplets born to a strict Christian family, born with their telepathic powers and shared that psychic bond throughout their childhoods, which was probably how they were able to stay sane throughout the catholic boarding school their parents carted them off to (and was also where they got their love for naughty schoolgirl outfits). Sebastian Shaw recruited the girls in high school after learning of their powers to act as his antithesis towards his archrival Emma Frost (Alexander knew they hated each other deeply back in the day) but when Shaw was ripped to pieces, the ever lustful Selene brought them into her fold...and her other folds, among other things. It certainly didn't take long for Alexander to get a piece of them, that's for sure.

Together with Emma, the Cuckoos designed a very grand invention that would make hunting down mutants for the Hellfire Club easier. A device designed to amplify the telepathic powers of a mutant and allow them to seek out any mutant in the world. Emma herself had tested it on Mystique and Regan when they were in different parts of the world.

"How goes the good old god machine?" Alexander asked his girls.

"It's going very well, Alexander." Celeste answered.

"We've just finished testing it again." Mindee said.

"This time on you and Regan." Phoebe supplied.

"You two were being very naughty." Sophie grinned.

"We never knew you to cuck mind-fucked fatties, Alexander." Esme said coyly.

"Well, in my defense, he was moving in on my territory." He replied. "A man has a right to protect what's his."

"So we're your possessions now? How crude." Celeste pouted.

"Of course you're my possessions." Alexander reached around Celeste and Mindee's shoulders to grasp their slightly above average breasts, groping their chests lewdly and gaining soft moans from them. "As Black King, even Selene belongs to me. You all belong to me."

"Now and forever." The girls said at the same time.

"I can already tell that Cerebro is running smoothly. Which is a good thing, because it saves me time to spend my first day back in New York celebrating the opening phases of my plan with you girls." He said.

"How do you want to celebrate?" Celeste asked.

"How do you think? By fucking all of you!" Alexander gave a bellowing laugh as he hefted Celeste and Mindee over his shoulders like sacks of potatoes and walked out of the chamber, with the other three sisters following eagerly behind him.

XXXXXX

With both powerful hands gripping her teenage ass, Alexander pushed his hips forward and stuffed the rest of his cock into Celeste's pussy. The girl's whole was just as inviting as he remembered, and as the inches became engulfed by that tight, warm embrace, a might grumble of pleasure rose from his chest. It didn't take long before he buried his face against Celeste's throat, his tongue slipping forward to lick across the younger girl's creamy flesh.

"You're so tight, just like always, Celeste." Alexander whispered, his breath making her shiver, so much so that the girl's hands tightened even further on his shoulders. All the while he continued pulling down on her ass, making sure that the girl was able to hilt his impressive length. It was clearly a struggle for her, despite having her cunt stretched out by his cock every time they were alone, but Celeste was a trooper. She clenched her teeth and continued sliding down his cock, and only once she was firmly straddling the man was she able to release her breath. "Do you understand your role?"

"Y-Yes...yes, I understand." She whispered in response. Even now, as she was physically alone with Alexander, her sisters were still connected to her mentally, and they too felt the pleasure she was feeling, while also listening to his words. "Oh god, you're so thick...it's wonderful."

Alexander merely smiled. She always said that after taking his cock, they all did. But it was true, he was a bit larger for their supple bodies, perhaps even a bit too large for them to handle. Still, the Cuckoos held on, seeking his cock, wanting his cum in their stomachs and wombs. He was their idol, their obsession, something they could all share, and in turn be loved equally in return.

Once he was sure that Celeste wasn't going to spontaneously cum, Alexander took the reins, controlling their rhythm both with the sway of his own hips and the first grasp on Celeste's rear. The young blonde gasped as her slit was drawn up along that cock once more, only to ease right back down and claim every inch of her. She bit her lip, doing her best to maintain her focus. Her sisters would be terribly mad if she were to pass out now from the size of his shaft (it had happened before and the fight she had with her sisters was truly legendary).

"We will be in charge of...manipulating the students." She murmured, and rocked her hips forward on a particularly intimate thrust. "We will mingle among the girls, shaping their minds to better accept what we have planned for them. Make them more susceptible to their lives as Hellfire women using their bodies for the good of the Club."

"Perfect." Alexander hummed, pushing down on Celeste's rump until he was fully hilting the girl. He held her down, letting her experience the full penetration of his cock, and savored the tight, wet grip the girl had on him. It was amazing how tight she remained even after all the times he fucked her into a drooling mess in the past. "While some of our new students will accept their role in the Hellfire Club, others will be harder to bring over to our side. You girls will be our mole, to help them...accept their future professions as sex workers."

"W-What a wonderful plan, my king." Celeste whispered breathlessly, her nethers squeezing the man's length within her warm, wet walls. Her eyes were dazed and a bit unfocused as she said her piece. "We will do the best we can to ensure that the operation will...will run smoothly."

"I know you will." He said and leaned in once more to take a sweet, slow lick of the girl's throat. He followed it briefly after with a bite to her shoulder, making Celeste writhe in delight. Then he began to fuck the girl once more. Faster now, he pulled her body up and sent her crashing right back down onto his rock hard length. "It will be a glorious future for the Hellfire Club, and it will all have been thanks to your efforts!"

Celeste gasped as she felt Alexander thrust into her one more time to hilt his cock into her pussy, before she felt the steady pulsation of his length as he began to flood her entrance with cream. Celeste doubled over and leaned forward against him as she felt it all rush through her, and the feeling of his overflowing cum sent the girl into her own climax. She trembled violently within Alexander's arms and her pussy clenched the Black King's cock again and again, desperately milking him of every last drop of thick, white cum. Alexander merely smiled in content as he let the girl sag against him, releasing another small spurt of cum into her hole that made her shiver in response.

Celeste shuddered in pleasure as she felt it begin to leak out. Cum seeped from the seam where her pussy was stretched tightly around the thick cock plugging it, dripping down his shaft and onto his balls. His large hands gave a long, hard squeeze of the teenager's ass, before one hand reached up and grabbed her hair to pull her head back. Celeste moaned before Alexander moved his mouth to hers and offering a deep kiss.

As Celeste let her lips be claimed by her king, she felt his cock stirring within her cum-filled pussy. She whimpered and squirmed in his lap, knowing that he was far from done with her, and relished the oncoming fuck fest he was going to perform on her and her sisters. It would be a glorious day indeed.

XXXXXX

Whereas Celeste liked to ride his cock for as long as humanly possible, Mindee liked to use her mouth more, mainly to switch it up.

The girl spent sat on her knees before Alexander, pushing against the sides of her breasts to effectively trap his cock in between them. Naked only from the waist up, Mindee still wore her short plain skirt and socks to increase the sexiness factor, not that she needed to do anything more to get him horny. She made good use of her voluptuous figure by thrusting his cock up through her cleavage, the tip smacking under her chin every time.

"Don't tell the other girls, Mindee, but I think you're the best at giving titfucks than your sisters." Alexander commented idly as he pounded his shaft into her cleavage with hard, heavy thrusts. As expected of Mindee's tits, they were soft and inviting, just like her sisters, and she knew it too. "You've refined this as an art."

"Thank you, my king." Mindee said sweetly, making damn sure that her sisters heard this through their link. Despite sharing a mind, and by extensions having the same mannerisms and personalities, Alexander had learned that the girls had subtle differences that slowly made it easier to tell them apart (aside from the Cuckoos growing need to have different hair styles).

Alexander groaned as he kept fucking Mindee's tits, thrusting them from underneath and continuing to slap his cockhead against her face every time. With Mindee holding her breasts in place, it let Alexander's hands roam free, and after squeezing his own greedy handfuls of teenage titties, he shoved took hold of her head and angled it so that her mouth was facing downward. It was swift work to ensure that every thrust of his cock dipped into Mindee's mouth, and the titjob was all the more better with the combined forces of her breasts and mouth.

Let it be known that Mindee, nor the other Cuckoos, did this for anyone. In fact, Alexander was the only man they've ever done stuff like this with, and even if they tried to do it with other boys their age, they'd be sorely lacking (as Valerie Cooper can attest, a single night with his dick made it hard to walk away from).

Mindee's utter worship of his cock was so thorough and dedicated that it was enough for Alexander to feel his climax approaching, and he picked up the pace of his thrusts from that point. The slapping of his balls on her tits grew louder and louder, just as the pressure of those soft, squishy orbs pushing on the sides of his cock intensify. He licked his lips as he felt his peak drawing close. His hand locked down on the back of Mindee's head and held her in place, ensuring that his tip would erupt squarely within the girl's mouth. And he could already tell it's going to a big one.

"Brace yourself, Mindee, I've got a nice, big load for you." Alexander warned her and grunted.

His balls churned with excitement as he unleashed a gush of cum, some of it shooting straight into Mindee's throat while the rest made her cheeks bulge from the vast amount. Mindee did her best to keep it all in check, but there was simply too much for her to gulp down, and by the time Alexander's cock was finished spasming and throbbing, the telepath was an outright mess of cum. It clung from her lips, coated her cheeks, and even hung from her nose. She was thoroughly filled, used, and totally satiated.

Mindee moaned as she pulled back, letting Alexander's cock slip back through her breasts and flop forward once more. This action only served to smear his cum all across her tits, especially between her breasts where she could feel the cum in her cleavage still wet and warm against her skin. She licked her lips and proceeded to scoop up whatever cum she could get her fingers on and shoveled it into her mouth like a starving whore. The term cumslut couldn't have been more appropriate a word for her like it was now.

XXXXXX

Like Celeste, Phoebe also liked to ride his cock, but she liked Alexander to give her more of slower fucking instead of the rough pounding that Celeste loved to hell and back. She liked the sensual slowness of it all as, with a slow roll of his naked hips, Alexander slid his cock all the way into the girl.

"Alexander..." Phoebe murmured in a pleasured gasp. The young lady lifted her slender legs to wrap around Alexander's waist, and she rolled her lap forward to ensure that she had every bit of the man's cock was inside her. Once she could feel Alexander's sack resting against the crack of her ass, she was certain that there was no more to claim. "Doesn't this feel better? It's more soothing that pounding into those whorish sisters of mine, yes?"

"It is relaxing, yes." Alexander said, pressing his lips to Phoebe's throat. It was always liked this, with each girl trying to outdo one another like it was a competition. Phoebe's eyes closed as her neck was peppered with kisses that moved up to her ear, and then down her shoulder.

Alexander started to rock back and forth, dragging his length nearly to the entrance before pushing back in once more. Every motion was slow and deliberate, every gesture methodical and measured. Celeste, Mindee, and the other Cuckoos were pure sluts who loved to be fucked raw and hard, but Phoebe was unique from her sisters in that she wanted to be made love to, like those saucy romance novels that she reads at night (and gets a lot of flak from her sisters for reading in the first place). The Cuckoo dug her fingernails into Alexander's back and tightened the hook of her ankles behind the man's waist, making sure she had to hold on tight.

Her blissful gasps were smothered by Alexander's mouth pressing against her own, and his hungry tongue wrestled her to the floor of her mouth. The girl melted underneath his attention, her ample bust pinned to his hard chest, and his incredibly length probing deep into her core. Alexander did not slow his thrusts, nor did he speed up, but the force of his impacts started getting to Phoebe and she had to grasp his shoulders to keep herself from spinning out of control. She moaned into his mouth and squeezed her thighs around his waist to get more of his cock into her.

When their lips pulled apart, Alexander grinned down at Phoebe's dazed, flushed expression. He gave her a few final thrusts, ensuring that each one was slow, deep, and hard enough that if lifted the girl's lap off the bed with each press. The he came.

Phoebe's eyes went wide as she felt the rush of warm, wonderful cum that began to fill her up. She could feel it pumping within her, painting her walls and filling her to the point of overflowing. She was already in the middle of her own climax before she even realized that she was cumming, since she was more focused on Alexander's cum as it drooled out from her entrance. The Black King buried his face in her shoulder and he pressed his hips to hers, ensuring that all of his seed was pumped right into her womb.

Alexander liked to fuck his women into submission but even he had to admit that it was nice to switch it up with something soft and slow for a while. There was nothing wrong with having both sides of the spectrum.

XXXXXX

Sophie was given the rare treat of sitting in Alexander's throne; though it was only so Alexander could loom above her and fuck the girl with every ounce of his strength. Her uniform was mostly untouched save for her skirt being pushed up to her hips and her panties pulled side rather than removed. Her shirt had also been pulled open to allow her breasts room to breathe, and shake uncontrollably with each thrust. Sophie had a thing about getting fucked in her school uniform, which felt incredibly kinky to her. Alexander couldn't find a reason to disagree with her.

Sophie whimpered as Alexander stood between her legs, swinging his cock idly from side to side across her lap. The gentle motion of it dragged back and forth across the girl's hood, making her tremble and gasp from the sensation. With his hands holding Sophie's legs up, Alexander wore a wide smirk and looked at the small, deceptively unassuming thing below him. Hard to believe that this whimpering, moaning girl could fry a man's brain in two seconds.

Sophie bit her lip and reached down, her fingers gripping the weighty girth of Alexander's prick. With a deep breath she began to push it down, down until the thick, glistening head was squeezing against her entrance. Sophie was always a bit uncomfortable with the tight fit his cock had in her wet folds, but she was a trooper who would not insult her king like this. Once she pushed Alexander into position, she looked back at him, offering a small nod with a determined look on her pretty features.

Alexander smiled, knowing that she was ready despite the strain she suffered from taking his cock repeatedly. Dedication and determination were defining factors that could decide one's success in the Hellfire Club, and the Stepford Cuckoos held it in spades. Truly magnificent.

"I wonder why you girls are so tight even after I've fucked all five of you nonstop for the past five years." Alexander said as he started to roll forward, pushing the very first inch against her warm, wet folds. "Is it another mutant power of yours that I wasn't informed of?"

Venus444
Venus444
335 Followers
12