Hellion

Story Info
She would take on heaven and earth.
770 words
12.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tears ran down her face, smudging her mascara. She didn't give a damn. Her face radiated shock, dismay, and fury. "Wha-What?" She choked on the words. The puppy he had just given her as a graduation present wriggled in her arms, her paws huge and black and desperately trying to win the war against the slippery sleeve she was tugging on with a vengeance.

Philip Masons sighed and raked his hand through unkempt hair. Emotions he didn't dare dwell upon settled uneasily in his stomach. He had to leave; make something of himself so he could finally win her heart. "I'm leaving this afternoon," he said hoarsely, looking into chocolate brown eyes. He quickly stared down at the puppy; the pain in Toni's eyes was too much for him. "I've got everything ready. I'm not sure where I'll go, but there isn't anything here for me."

ME! Her heart cried out. What about me?! "Look at me, dammit," she shouted. He glanced at her and said simply, "I'm sorry." Then he turned and walked to his car, driving off into the sunset.

Toni collapsed on the curb, hugging the puppy tightly to her shaking frame. The tears came unbidden now, soaking the puppy's face. As she sobbed, the puppy whimpered at the distress of her mistress and started to howl, the sounds mixing with Toni's cries and fading into the wind.......

*********

4 years later

“Ouch! You damn dog,” Antonia Layne giggled. Her dog, Pounce, had just lived up to her name, climbing over Toni and attacking one of the decorative pillows on the bed.

“Give me that. No, playtime is over. It’s sleepy time” Pounce ignored her, as usual, she thought, and continued to maul the pillow.

Sighing, Toni turned on her side, closing her eyes.

Limpid green eyes stared at her, his full mouth twisted into a slight sneer. His hands were resting on her hips, daring her to move away.

“I know what you want,” he whispered. “You can’t hide from me.” He leaned down and crushed her lips to his, bruising them in his passion. She gasped and he swiftly thrust his tongue into the recesses of her mouth, encouraging her tongue to play with his.

When she responded he growled, and jerked her hips closer to his, grinding his arousal into her belly.

“Please,” she implored. “Stay with me.”

Her voice broke, and his kisses turned gentle. His tongue caressed her own, his hands rubbing soothingly up and down her back. She moaned, arching her back, and he brought his hands to her waist, sliding them to her waiting breasts. He tenderly cupped them, weighing them in his palms, the thumbs brushing against the nipples. She hissed out a breath, and he chuckled.

His hands stopped teasing her sensitive tips to leisurely stroke down her quivering stomach. He unsnapped her jeans, tugging the zipper down. She helped push the constricting denim away and he plunged his hand into her warm, moist, heat.

She came instantly, her hips jerking and bucking as his fingers thrust in and out of her body, his thumb teasing her swollen clit.

“That’s right, baby,” he groaned. “Don’t hold anything back.”

He reached down, unbuckling his own jeans, his arousal thank-full to be let free at last.

His knee spread her legs, and he entered her in one, swift movement.

As he began to move in varying rhythms, she sobbed, “I love you, I love you!” and her body clenched around him, her orgasm rocking them both to their souls.

“Mmmmm,” Toni moaned. All of a sudden her eyes flew open. “Fuck a duck,” she swore. It must’ve been the 8th time this week she had been having dreams of Philip making love to her. It was affecting her sleep, obviously, and she went to work bitchy and royally pissed off.

Thank God it was Saturday and she didn’t have to face her boss with dark violet shadows under her eyes. Again.

She sighed and rolled out of bed, barely missing stepping on Pounce, who was sleeping with the tattered pillow next to her.

Toni padded downstairs, getting ready to make some scrambled eggs when the doorbell rang. She rolled her eyes and walked over, yanking the door open.

Philip stared at Toni, her brown eyes annoyed and her face in a scowl. She was the most beautiful sight in the world. He flashed a quick, cocky grin, and leaned against the doorjamb. “Antonia, baby, what’s shakin’”?

He didn’t have time to ward off the fist that was flying towards his face, or here her snarl, “You son of a bitch.”

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Spanish Teacher Learns Lesson Coed tutors his lovely professora.in Erotic Couplings
The Neighbor Thoughts she has of her neighbor.in Romance
Family Friend Becomes More Making the best of a situation.in Romance
Mrs. Sanchez A dad picks his son up at daycare.in Anal
Said the Spider to the Fly Paris spins her web for a new man.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories