Hellion and Brimstone

Story Info
Micky James gets some help from the Big Red Monster.
5.2k words
4.47
23.1k
4
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darlantan
Darlantan
136 Followers

Hellions & Brimstone

Micky James lay in the centre of the squared circle, cradling her speared stomach. Lita stood over, taunting her with a microphone. "Face it, Micky, you're outgunned. You're outmatched. You're too dumb, just like all these other people, to realise that the Rated R Superstar isn't just Edge, it's me too."

The crowd booed, and began to jeer, and Micky looked up the ramp, hoping someone in the back didn't like what they were seeing, and they'd run down to help her out. A large black boot slid into her vision, and she twisted, trying to look up.

Edge laughed and held his hands out wide. Lita sidled up next to her boyfriend and licked at his mouth. Edge grinned and put his foot on Micky's stomach, holding his arms out wide in a victory pose. Micky moaned in pain as Lita laughed.

"See honey, you don't get a better team in Sports Entertainment, than the Rated R Superstars. But I've got a brilliant idea. Let's see who in this entire business would like to give you a hand? I don't see anyone racing down the ramp. No-one in your corner. Aww, poor widdle Micky!"

Micky groaned as she tried to stand, and fell back to the mat. Edge and Lita left the ring then, and the crowd began to chant for her. She looked around at them and slowly got to her feet. Several officials made their way down the ring, and helped her out. Leaning heavily on little Brian Hebner, she slowly moved up and through the curtains. Once on the other side, she was met by Melena, who smirked at her.

"Guess your little wonder boy Kenny didn't give a damn about you after all, huh Micky? Some fiancee that one." Micky gave a scream of rage and pushed her, sending the other diva tumbling back into some sound equipment. The crowd cheered, and Micky turned around to see a camera man staring at her in shock. She turned away and began to make her way to Mr. Macmahon's office. She opened the door without knocking, and stopped short with a squeak as she bounced off of an enourmous set of shoulders.

Kane turned around and came face to chest with the former women's champion. She looked down at her feet, and the big red monster turned back to the figure of Johnathon Coachman. "Hell in a Cell. Locked. That way, that Cuban piece of shit can't interfere again. If he's even really from Cuba." Coachman gave a nervous laugh.

"Look, Kane, I'm sure the boss would love that idea. Let me talk to him about it. New Year's Revoloution is coming up soon, and that sounds like a really good match. I just don't see how it'd be possible with the presence of the Elimination Chamber Match, which you're entered in, by the way. Don't you think the presence of another wrestler, or personality would be a little bit easier to manage? What about teaming up with someone who can handle Estrada?"

Kane's lip twitched as he contemplated slamming the little man through the boss's wall. Coachman gave another nervous laugh and straightened his tie. Anxious to move the subject along, and having a fair idea what the Big Red Monster was thinking about, he smiled at Micky. "Miss James, what can I do for you?"

Micky stared at Kane for a long time, who finally turned and appraised her, as though noticing her for the first time. His eyes, one blue, one brown, often scared or disgusted those he looked at, but Micky gave him a shy smile.

"I think you just did. Kane, can I talk to you for a minute?" The big wrestler frowned and stood, and Micky swallowed as the sheer brute power of the man became overwhelmingly obvious. She wouldn't want to be Estrada, she thought. They walked out the back and towards Kane's locker room. "Well?" he growled, as they walked along. Micky walked. Kane stomped, like a bull on the anger.

"I think we can help one another." His eyes didn't roam over her body like she almost expected. That was the first reaction she'd had to many such negotiation beginnings. They watched hers, curious, and cautious.

"You need someone who can offset Estrada, which I'll happily do. I can distract the referee a hell of a lot easier than Estrada, and I've got $20 that says for longer." The barest hint of a smile showed in the big guy's eyes, and Micky gave an inward sigh. Things were going better than she'd expected.

"I need someone to back me up and keep Edge off my back when I'm going up against Lita..." the beautiful Diva trailed off as a haunting pain showed in Kane's eyes. His expression didn't change, but his eyes did.

Micky cursed herself as she felt the deal slipping out from between her fingers. She'd forgotten about the history between the R Raters and the Big Red Machine. She took a gamble and sidled up close to the big man, who withdrew from her in surprise.

"There's other benefits, too, you know... Many more, and better..." She reached up and planted a soft kiss on his cheek. At least he didn't smell bad, the Diva thought. Kane stared at her as she bounced off, and rubbed his thick, callused hand on his cheek.

He thought about Umaga, and the suffering and embarrassment he'd had to go through with someone he'd genuinely had feelings for, in Lita. As he watched Micky bounce happily away, he thought more of the idea. And the opportunities it offered.

The week went by with Kane still thinking, and Micky had her next match scheduled with Lita, another non-title match, and she was preparing in her room. Brian popped his head in and knocked on the wall. "Two minutes, Miss James." She gave a quick affirmation and took another few deep breaths.

Kane still hadn't answered her, and now it was almost match time. Micky composed herself, then grinned at a knock on the door. She raced to the door and opened it with a huge smile, a smile that froze as she looked right into Kenny's face.

"Micky, we need to talk." Micky's smile disappeared in an instant, and she shook her head. "You're damned right, where the fuck where you last week? Edge speared me, and let me guess, you and the boys were busy, under Vince's desk, fighting over who got to swallow, right?" Another cameraman turned his attention to them and grinned, speaking into his headset. Micky ignored him as Kenny shook his head.

"You don't know anything about anything, Micky, that's your problem. You know that?" Micky slammed the door behind her, and began to move past him. The green clad cheer-leader shook his head again. "Uh-uh, we're not done."

Micky wrenched her arm out of his hand and glared at him. "That's where you don't get it, Ken. We agree on that at least. We ARE DONE." The crowd began to jeer at Kenny, who reddened and bit his lip in frustration. It used to be endearing to Micky, but now she just saw how weak he really was.

Micky's music began, and she turned her back on Kenny, walking out to the curtain. When she stepped through, the crowd went insane, hollering and cheering for her. There was an extra strut to her step as she skipped down to the ring. The grin on her face was genuine, and the sassy diva waved up the ramp, urging Lita to come down and get her whuppin done. The first few strains of the women's champion's music began, and Micky nodded to herself, knowing she was ready.

Lita strode through the curtain, with Edge at her side, as the crowd booed and jeered. Edge gave a lopsided sneer to the people, and strode down the ramp. Lita kept her eyes on Micky, who grinned back at her. The women's champ tapped the belt around her waist, and sneered at her challenger. As her music faded out, and the bell rung, Micky took a deep breath, and looked back up the ramp. No Kane.

The divas circled each other for a few moments, and then they locked up. The crowd cheered as Micky face planted Lita and followed up with a quick standing moonsault. Lita gasped in pain and barely kicked out, and Micky stood up again.

The women's champ didn't block the clothesline, and staggered right into a dropkick. Edge began to beat the edge of the ring, urging his girl on. Micky was feeling the flow of the match, and revelling in her momentum when she delivered a thunderous DDT to the women's champ.

The crowd began to boo, and Micky looked up. At the top of the ramp stood Kenny, with the rest of his Spirit Squad goons. Micky looked down at Edge, who was grinning widely, and down at Lita, who smirked at her through the pain, as she crawled out of the ring. The referee began to count, and Lita gave him the finger.

Kenny shook his head and motioned for the crowd to quiet. "Well, Micky, now that your match is over, I thought we might continue our chat. I know how you hate to air your dirty laundry in public, but what the hell?"

Lillian threw a microphone to Micky, and gave her a smile of encouragement. JR and King were talking excitedly about the happenings of live TV, and Micky looked out to the crowd for support. A "Micky" chant began in earnest, and Kenny started to make his way down the ring. Lita and Edge graciously stepped aside to allow the tag team champ through, and Kenny bowed low to them in thanks.

"I seem to remember the last words out of my mouth as fairly important Kenny. I thought I just said that we're done. Us? There is no us. Hasn't been for a while now. There's you. And all your other little sycophants trying to play swallow the leader in the oral office."

Kenny smiled and looked up at the others on the ramp, who urged him on. "Actually, Micky, I seem to remember the last important words out of your mouth as being "please, baby, treat my like the whore I am." The crowd booed and jeered, but Micky looked aghast at him.

She regained her composure slowly, and couldn't quite think of what to say. "You wanna get into name-calling, then, Kenny. I didn't think you'd be a BIG enough man for that sort of thing, PEE WEE." She triumphantly looked at the crowd, who cheered and laughed.

Kenny stood staring at her for a moment, then lashed out his hand, his face twisting. King dropped his headset on the desk as JR began calling for help. The Spirit Squad and Edge and Lita raced down as King got into the ring and began to thump Kenny in the head.

Edge's boot came over Kenny's arched back, and slammed into the King's jaw. Lita pointed to Micky, and the Spirit Squad grabbed her arms and legs, and prepared to hoist her into the air. "One, two...!"

An explosion of bright fire announced Kane as the very big, very angry embodiment of hellfire and brimstone stalked through the curtain. Micky looked up in time to see Kane step over the ropes, with Kenny dead in his sights. Chucky, Mickey, Mitch and Johnny charged straight at him, but Kane let a boot fly and knocked Mitch away.

His uppercut lifted Mickey up and away, and Johhny hit him full steam. Kane looked down at him and smirked, then slammed his hand onto the boy's throat. The crowd, still going berserk at Kane's appearance, screamed in approval as another green and white clown was slammed into the mat.

Chucky smiled at him and went to scramble past him, but Kane grabbed him on the way past and twisted him around to plant his back across his knee.

Kenny looked at Edge and Lita, who shrugged and shoved the sole remaining member of the Spirit Squad into the enraged big red machine. Kenny was up in the air before he knew it, and screamed as Kane walked forwards, holding him aloft with one arm. Edge stared in disbelief as Kane dumped Kenny over the top rope almost nonchalantly, and began to laugh.

The former world champ and the women's champ looked ashen at the devestation around them. Kane lifted his arms and slammed them down again, and his pyro exploded out of the ring to the thunderous roars of the crowd.

As the members of the Spirit Squad and Edge and Lita ducked back out of the ring and headed out the back, the crowd grew silent again as Micky James stood up. Kane turned slowly, and watched her. She looked around at the beaten members of the Spirit Squad, and up the ramp to the curtain that Lita had ducked behind.

She looked around at the crowd, and finally again at Kane. She began to smile, and her eyes began to light up. She took a running leap, and hugged the big red monster, much to his surprise. His surprise was complete when she leant her head back and then came forward, her mouth closing over his.

Kane fell back against the corner of the ring in shock, but Micky James didn't stop. Her arms were around his head, and her tongue pushed deep into his mouth, where slowly, he began to kiss her back. The former women's champ tightened the grip of her legs around his waist, and gasped in shock when his cock hardened inside his tights.

The thing nestled against her was almost freakishly huge, and Kane cleared his throat, clearly embarrassed. Micky laughed delightedly and kissed him again, and Kane pushed her off of him. JR was going into apoplexy beside King, who was as stunned as the rest of the crowd.

Kane's music began, and he went to get out of the ring. After a moment's hesitation, he ducked between the ropes and spread them wide for Micky to leave. The sassy diva smiled cheekily and turned away from him, bending right over as she stepped outside the ring.

The crowd was going insane, and Kane gave them a lopsided grin. They roared their approval, and the big red machine made his way up the ring. As soon as they went through the curtain, Micky James hugged him again. She brought his head down to her level with outstretched arms.

"I've never seen one man do so much damage. I REALLY need to get out of here." Kane gave a small laugh, and nodded.

Micky's hotel room was smaller than Kane's, but probably only because Micky didn't need as much room as he did. A small suitcase sat at the foot of the bed, and incredibly, a small teddy bear. Kane stood in the doorway, dressed in jeans and a shirt.

Micky was in jeans that were probably painted on, and were almost jet-black. Her shirt was a white business shirt, tied together to bare her midriff. Her hair flowed down the back of her neck, except for two little curls that nestled tight to the nape, lined up by the gap in the back of her Wrestlemania 22 hat. Micky sat down on the bed and slowly lifted the hat off her head, and her hair flowed back in front to softly frame her face.

"You kept to your end of the bargain, Kane, and now I'm gonna keep mine. Why don't you come in, get comfortable." Kane gave a small, sad smile, and shook his head. "I'm a bit tired. I'll see you next week." Micky James sat stunned on her bed as he turned to go. "Wait!" she blurted. "What did I do?"

Kane shook his head again, one thick hand on the doorframe as he refused to look at her. "Might seem obvious to you, Micky, but I've never been what you'd call a hit with the ladies. I'm not exactly known for my handsome face and pleasant demeanour. And I don't expect you to understand, but I don't want to do this, simply for a bargain, or as a reward."

Micky smiled softly to herself, feeling a small pit of warmth in her stomach. "Kane..." he didn't answer, just kept his gaze on the floor. Micky took a deep breath. He didn't want to leave, he wanted her. His reaction when she kissed him had been ample, REALLY ample evidence of that.

And now he stood in her doorway, and one indisputable fact loomed large in her thoughts. He was nervous, and shy. So she needed to be honest. The diva knew she was treading a line, letting things get too close, but she also knew what it was like to be alone.

"No one's really stood up for me before. At least not without the sole intention of getting between my legs for the trouble." Kane frowned and looked up. Micky didn't look back at him, but down at the teddy in her hands. "And now you come along. My dark knight in brimstone armour."

Kane began to laugh, really for the first time she'd heard it. It was deep, and manly, and not maniacal at all. "And you don't want me. Or, more to the point, you're scared of me. I know why you like it, it's a good feeling." Kane fell silent again, and there was a quiet click as the door closed behind him.

"But you need to know this isn't really part of the bargain. If you don't want me, then that's ok. You should just know that I...well...it's not that I'd only do this for..." She trailed off and sighed, and Kane cleared his throat.

"I do want you. But you're right, I'm not really comfortable with most women. I'm not what you'd call gentle handed. It's easy to toss guys around the ring like they were paperweights, but I don't like hurting girls, I just pretend to, for the show's sake."

Micky smiled as she felt the bed sink under his weight. "Most girls are...afraid...of me. Why aren't you?" Micky turned and lay down along his body, feeling him stiffen up in nervous tension. She trailed a finger across his lips, and smiled.

"Because you're afraid of me..." she breathed. Her kisses were tentative at first, feeling herself wanting him badly, but knowing that he was as likely to bolt as he was to crush her. Slowly, Kane kissed her back, remembering the almost forgotten heat of a woman against him.

His hands spread over her backside slowly, feeling the muscles bunch and twist as Micky moaned against his mouth. His cock began to thicken, bulging against his jeans almost instantly. He gritted his teeth as Micky pushed her thighs against him, feeling the pressure thicken his cock more.

It became painful quite quickly, and he shifted beneath her. Micky's hands slid down between them, and Kane felt his buckle snap open. There was a sudden heat as her hand pushed down, her fingers running through his pubic hair, sliding down. As her hand pushed lower, Micky stopped, and pulled her head back, staring down in astonishment.

Kane looked away as her free hand went to her mouth. "Oh, good lord." He went to get up, feeling like a carnival freak. Micky grabbed hold of him suddenly, feeling the flesh surge beneath her fingers.

"How do you walk straight?" she giggled, almost disbelievingly. Kane gritted his teeth as she began to massage him, the sharp edges of her fingernails scraping around the base of his cock, then further down to press the flesh of his balls against his hips.

"I don't, haven't you seen me walk?" Micky laughed delightedly, and pushed her other hand down into her pants, and undid the button. The zipper began to slide down as her hands brought him out of his jeans. Kane gritted his teeth again as Micky began to squirm against him.

She brought him out of his pants in wonder, her hands moving over every thick inch. Their eyes locked as Micky began to seriously massage his cock. His meat rose higher and still thicker, until it trembled inside her hands.

Micky shook her head slowly and swallowed. "Jesus. This thing must be 14 inches long. It's as thick as my arm." Kane cleared his throat, and gasped as Micky's head lowered, and she began to mouth his thick cock's bulbous head.

The whole mushroom nearly fitted into her mouth, and her teeth scraped against the underside, causing Kane's hips to jerk off the bed as lightning raced down his spine. His cock surged inside the incredible heat of Micky's mouth, and to his shame, he gushed with a sudden gasp.

Micky's mouth gave a sudden pop as she sucked back on his cock head, noticing the bright shining smudges of lipstick over the skin. He was salty and warm in her mouth, and with a wicked smile, she swallowed. Kane watched in disbelief as she reached over him for her glass of water, and then yelped as her hand gripped his hypersensitive head with a breathy laugh.

Kane, his cock still throbbingly hard, began to shake as Micky cast aside her pants and underwear, but left on her top. With a sinful bite of her lower lip, she put her boots back on, and proceeded to undo the buttons on Kane's shirt.

Kane felt her wetness against him as she straddled him, and kicked his jeans off. Micky felt the monstrous cock slide up her stomach as she watched Kane, and saw the disbelief and intense pleasure on his face.

Darlantan
Darlantan
136 Followers
12