Hellion and Brimstone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She bit her lip again, and began to slowly move her hips forwards and backwards, feeling the enourmous cock beneath her rubbing against her pubic mound. Micky reached up and began to move her fingers over her nipples beneath her shirt, and Kane surged upwards and tried to take off his shirt.

Micky leant forwards, feeling the coarse hair nestling against her clit. She shivered, and Kane moaned beneath her. The big red machine tossed his head back and forth against her chest, and Micky leant down and bit hard into his shoulder. She tasted blood as his hips jerked against hers, and the coarse hair again moved across her clit.

Micky quivered as she felt her left nipple being bitten, not hard, but just enough. Her arms went around Kane's huge shoulders, and she moaned against him as she felt herself being lifted up. The muscles in Kane's shoulders bulged as he lifted her up and over his stomach, until she could feel the fat head of his cock pressed against her.

Micky bit her lip again, and began to pant, readying herself for his size. She leant forwards and kissed at the corner of his mouth, then nodded breathlessly. Kane lowered her onto his length, until his arms were coming away from her thighs. Micky gasped painfully as she felt herself stretching to try and envelope his head.

Kane's chest thrummed with the racing of his heart, and Micky squealed when suddenly she slid further down. She could feel how wet she was, and how bad she wanted him, but all she knew, all she could think about, was the monster edging inside of her.

Slowly, Kane's hips began to move, slowly driving himself further and further up. Inch by agonising inch, Micky worked her hips back and forth, easing the man inside of her.

Her eyes rolled back inside of her head as she leant backwards, feeling the cock move inside of her. She was so full, she could barely think, and she just moaned wordlessly. Kane gently set her down onto the bed, and tilted his hips back, easing out of her slowly.

Micky shook her head weakly; her forehead bathed in sweat with loose strands of hair clinging to it. She clung to Kane as he moved again, and his tongue moved out, tasting her skin.

Micky took several deep breaths, and her hands moved to Kane's neck, holding him lightly. Micky could feel his heartbeat roaring though her, pulsing through his cock inside her and his neck in her hands. She began to pant, and opened her eyes, locking with his.

She swallowed as she felt the hot air between them drying her throat, and Kane braced himself over her. She nodded jerkily to him, and began to roll her head back and forth as Kane began to drive himself deeper inside of her with more ferocity.

Micky's lips curved into a smile as she felt herself tingling all over, and then the smile faded as she felt the thick meat inside of her get thicker still. Kane was lurching upwards against her, and Micky's breath was racing against her mouth as she felt herself exploding.

Kane's momentum didn't slow, and Micky moaned loudly, and began to scream as she felt her climax being fucked back into her. It crested again, and again, and lasted for a lifetime. And still, as she sagged back into the covers of the bed, Kane was fucking his cock into her.

He slid back and forth easier as her cum moved out and down his shaft, her wetness making his cock slick and heavy. Kane's breath was hoarse in his throat as he began a deep moan, feeling the telltale lightning racing up and down his spine again.

Micky felt his jerking movement driving her over the edge once more, and her arms twisted around his chest as he slid back and forth inside of her, filling her with his meat. As his thrusting reached a fever pitch, she came again, and felt her world exploding.

As her breath slowed down, she realised he'd stopped, his huge form lay quivering across her body. She could feel a scalding heat inside of her, and realised she'd been too preoccupied to even go near the question of protection.

Kane eased himself out of her, and Micky whimpered as his cock pulled at her. She gave a quick gasp and then an audible sigh of relief as the massive head of his cock pulled out of her slit. Kane's back was covered in sweat, and Micky was little better.

Both were exhausted, and out of breath. Kane lay beside her for a moment more, then sat up and looked down at Micky, who was lying still, a sinfully wicked grin of pleasure on her face. Kane reached over for the water, and looked around at the devastation around them.

He gave a rueful laugh and Micky James opened one eye at him. He stood up and moved to the balcony, throwing the door wide. He shook his head at the night sky, and turned back to the bed, where Micky was unsuccessfully trying to hide a giggle.

Kane frowned at her and she drew his attention to his feet, where his bright white socks could been seen in the darkness of the hotel room. Micky bit her lip and reached for her water, but it was gone. She heard the sound of the tap running, but puzzled over the glass of water. She looked to the other side, but there was no water, nor any bedside table.

"Wasn't there a lamp here?" she asked Kane as he handed her a glass of water. Kane's grin was lopsided again, and he pointed down to the floor. On the remains of the bed sheets lay a damp patch, and a broken glass, discarded by someone's wildly flung leg or arm.

On the other side was the shattered lamp and unsettled bedside table. Micky began to laugh, and Kane followed suit guiltily. Micky shook her head as she held out her arms.

Kane moved back onto the bed, and the diva nestled into the crook of his arm as he leant against the bed's backboard, pressing the cool wood against his shoulders. "I take it that was your first time in a long time, then?" Kane shrugged, and nodded.

"How long?" Kane shrugged again, and was quiet, until Micky snuggled in closer. "Please?" Kane looked out the window at the cityscape, just another bunch of bright lights in another town. The only life he had left, really.

"Long enough. And not long enough. Long enough to remember how good it all was, but not long enough to forget." Micky gave a small, contented sigh as his fingers moved to the nape of her neck, to smooth down and feel the two little curls of her hair there. She was about to ask another question when Kane unexpectedly offered more.

"It's the little things that make it hard. The things that you don't read about it in Playboy or Cosmo, you know? Missing the parts of a woman that make your soul twist." Micky gave a small frown and began to run her hand up his chest, feeling the thick muscles hidden just beneath the skin.

"Who was the last person?" Kane shrugged again, and sighed. "I'd just gotten married. On our honeymoon, my now ex-wife slept with her previous husband. They've got two daughters, two baby girls. I still talk to them quite often, the girls. Lauren's nearly 19, and Jessica's 15. I never wanted to be a dad, but it's not so bad. You keep telling yourself that you don't REALLY care, then one day you catch yourself being upset by them, or realising that you're scared for them, or proud of them. It's strange."

Micky felt the heartbeat of her lover as they lay there, and Kane fell silent. "Do you miss being married?" Kane smoothed down her hair, and she felt his thick fingers spread wide over her back, feeling the small of her spine, and the crest of her rear.

"You miss some things, being with someone. The beauty lying in the arch of her back. The scent of her hair in the sun, and the sweetness of her breath as she sleeps. The warmth of her arms in the morning. The little things. They're what I miss. The things that make loneliness so hard."

Micky stretched inside the cradle of her lover's arm, and felt his hand rest on the curve of her back. She arched up and kissed him softly, and bit her lip cheekily. "Guess we'll have to wait and see what happens here, huh? Off to what you COULD call a pretty good start. So let me ask you something?" Kane was silent for a moment, and then he nodded. "Think we'll work out?" Kane thought for a long moment, then smiled.

It was ridiculous, they'd worked together only a couple of months, and had been partnered up for less than a fortnight. They had little in common, and there was no way anything could possibly convince him that this was a love for the ages. But the simple truth was, "Yeah. I think we just might."

Micky James smiled and stretched, cat-like as they lay there. She felt her eyes sinking, and sleep trying to claim her. Kane tentatively leant down and kissed her shoulder, and Micky James smiled again. Tomorrow was certainly going to be different.

The End.

12