Hello Again

Story Info
Old flames light a new fire.
6.4k words
4.4
16k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/31/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Traffic was light for a Friday night and getting to the restaurant was easy from my hotel. The business meetings had been long and as the day went on I found myself thinking more about tonight than what was being discussed. I arrived shortly before 7, which must be the magic hour for lovers and others to get together and meet over wine and good food. I watched as the tables filled and waiters scurried about delivering and retrieving items, trying to make good impressions that might bring great tips from these couples. I picked a dark, secluded table so I could watch the door. I knew he would be looking for me, but I wanted a few moments to admire him as he walked in. I wanted to know if I could still feel his presence when he entered a room. I also wanted to know if he still had the same effect on me as in the past. Twirling my glass of red wine, occasionally sipping, I was nervous about seeing him again and excited as well. The wine seemed to stoke the already warm fire burning in my belly and I felt the relaxing calm spreading over my body. Had someone passed near my table, they might have seen me blush as I thought about our past relationship, wondering if just seeing him would still make me wet in places women aren't supposed to think about it. Who says women aren't visual as well as sensual?

Then he was there. I watched as he stopped briefly to remove his coat and speak to the maître d'. The maitre d' gestured in my direction and when he turned to look, I smiled and gave a little finger wave to indicate I saw him. I emptied my wine glass. As he approached, I felt my heart rate pick up. After all these years, I was as nervous as a school girl on her first date. He portrayed a calmness that would make one think we had just seen each other a few days ago instead of years. He still looked wonderful. Tall, lean, handsome. It may have been my imagination, but I could swear he caught the attention of every woman there. And, if they were thinking what I was thinking, his presence benefitted many men that evening.

"Hello." he said with that wonderfully rich voice I hadn't heard since I was a schoolgirl. "Have you been waiting long? I got caught in traffic." he said, smiling.

"Uh, no. Um. I mean, I haven't been here long. Only long enough to have a glass of wine."

I looked into his beautiful eyes, realizing they were more green now than blue, a kind of hazel. This long-awaited moment was almost overwhelming. His hands reached for mine, covering them easily. I could feel their strength. He was still so masculine that it filled my senses. Inside, I felt the stirring of something long held in check.

He leaned to kiss my cheek, the brush of his lips against my skin enough to stop my heart. It made me want more. His leg touched mine and for a moment my mind flashed back all those times when they were wrapped around his body. He was good then, very good but also very bad. I blushed, hoping he could not read or guess what was passing through my mind.

"Well, I'm not much of a wine connoisseur but a good English draft sounds fine to me," he said, waving to a waiter. Quickly, a glass of dark beer was delivered sporting a thick head of foam. "Learned to like it when I was stationed overseas." he said. "Took a long time to get used to drinking it warm though."

He smiled, his lips parting slightly and showing teeth white and straight, his mustache glistening with the slightest trace of foam. I wondered if it still would tickle if we kissed. A brief glimpse of his tongue made me lick my lips as he tipped his glass to take another drink. I reached up running my thumb over the foam on his upper lip, then brought my finger to my lips and absent mindedly licked it.

His eyes crinkled at the edges as his smile deepened into a seductive grin. Reaching out, he took my thumb in his hand, and slowly licked it.

"Just wondered if it tastes any different this way."

"Does it?" I ask.

"Yes." was all he replied.

Conversation from that point on covered everything. I found it amusing when I still saw flickers of the boy I had known as he spoke of his adventures as a man. My mind drifted back over our adventures and I was aware that certain places were becoming very warm and the tension was drifting away. By the time we finished our meal I was relaxed and ready for fun. Not ready to end our night, he suggested we go to a favorite place of his and have a few drinks and dance. The chance to pull him close was too good to pass up.

The loud rock and roll in the lounge and the top shelf whiskey was all I needed. I'd heard that dancing is the vertical suggestion of the horizontal position. If that was true, god he was good! When they played the first slow dance I tried to beg out of it but he pulled me close, fire ran through me and my heart began to race. I slipped my hand under his coat and felt his beat beneath his shirt. His arms were wrapped around me, his hand dangerously close to my ass. He pulled me even closer and we moved as one. I never wanted it to stop. It felt like he was enjoying it as much as I was. His hand slipped lower and he pressed our hips together. I looked up into his face and found he was staring down at me with a devious smile.

"I ought to kiss you now." He said softly into my ear.

His breath smelled faintly of scotch and his cologne musky and exciting. His lips were so close to my ear that each word was a caress. My eyes widened at this suggestion and he laughed.

"Scared?" he asked, pulling back far enough to look into my eyes

I wanted to taste his lips. To mingle the scotch he had been drinking with the whiskey I still tasted in my mouth. I knew the grip I had on my self control was dangerously thin. I opened my mouth to reply and his lips were on mine. His tongue traced the edges of my teeth. I could taste him, savoring the maleness and enjoying the pressure as he flicked the tip of my tongue. He pulled back enough for me to chase his tongue with mine but still control my lips. In that moment I knew the effect I had on him. Knowing he was physically responding to my touch I looked up into his hazel eyes and affected my best wide eyes look.

"Why? Should I be?" Then I laughed a wicked laugh and grabbed his shirt front pulling him closer. Game on. This was going to be fun.

Deep in my core I could feel the beat of the music and pressed my hips against him and rocked. Getting in to the rhythms I let the music take me. I danced with and around him, close enough for him to touch me. We laughed and danced until the next slow song. As the music quieted I looked up and with a sly look asked, "Are you?"

His steady gaze met mine and he answered, "Am I what?"

"Scared?" I asked.

He shook his head no and leaned in close, nibbling on my neck. I tilted my head back and laughed softly. Stretching my arms up over his shoulders I whispered in his ear, "I can 'feel' you...unless you have something in your pocket." affecting my best Mae West.

He didn't answer so I pushed forward closer, feeling his hardness press against me.

"I bet you want to kiss me again...and maybe more?"

When he nodded yes, I felt a charge go through me like I had touched a hot electrical wire and tapped into that part of me that wanted him to take me now and cover my body with his. In that moment, our dancing became that vertical suggestion of what I was hoping would become the horizontal position and soon. The song ended with the band taking a break. I let my hands travel down his chest and firmly, but quickly stroke over his dick. He inhaled sharply and I stepped back getting out of his reach.

"I think I need to go to the ladies room. Excuse me."

With a mischievous grin, I turned and cut through the mob getting further out of reach. At the edge of the dance floor I turned and saw him standing there looking at me with an expression of amusement... and a hint of trouble.

Coming back he was waiting with two fresh glasses for us and I slid into my seat. He whispered in my ear, "Be very careful what you play with, you might just find your self with more than you can handle."

I whispered in his ear. "If you remember I've handled it once already. I'm sure I can do it again with ease."

He slid close, wrapping his arm around my shoulders pulling me tight. He leaned over like he was going to kiss me and quickly, under the table, slid his hand up my thigh and under my skirt. Two fingers traced along the curve of my leg to my crotch putting pressure on my clit through my panties. I jumped. Thank God it was dark and the booth was at the rear, his touch only aroused me more and amused him. His quiet laughter tickled my ear and he kissed the nape of my neck before removing his hand. I turned to him and ran my hand up over his thigh until I felt his dick, hard in his lap, and covered it with my hand firmly sliding my palm along its shaft. I rested my shoulder against his chest and tilted my head upwards saying, "Why don't we go somewhere and you can show me what you know."

Clearing his throat as I stroked his dick under the table he threw back the last of his drink and stood up, pulling free of my hand.

"Thank god for dim lighting." he roughly said as he handed me my wrap, voicing aloud the thought that had run through my mind.

"Got something to hide?" I asked demurely.

He turned and looked at me and smiled, "You're lucky only I know how wet you really are."

I deliberately brushed tightly against him letting my hand brush across his bulge as I walked by. His hand grabbed mine and held it as he followed me very closely out. I smiled a wicked smile every time I felt him brush up against me and knew that if any one looked closely they would know where I was going and what was about to happen

The full moon was out and I could feel the lunar pull deep inside knowing my control was very thin. It would take very little for me to let go and run in the moonlight like a wild animal, free and uninhibited. I knew he was beside me as we walked out of the bar, I could smell his scent and was hungry but this was deeper, visceral, a hunger that food could not sate. Walking to his car I knew if he touched me again, even to hold my hand, he would feel the electricity that coursed through my body and the fine tremors that rippled across my skin. The need for him was a long suppressed drug in my system that was raging, trying to take over. He shifted the gears of the car easily and I imagined those hands caressing my warm wetness and shifting my gears, taking me into overdrive. His coat slipped off his leg revealing he was trying to control his urges as well. That was all I needed.

I rested my hand lightly on his thigh, my thumb making lazy strokes, increasing the pressure until he shifted in his seat. Our conversation deliberately avoiding the subject we both knew was affecting us. As I continued to stroke his thigh letting my hand climb further up his leg his speech patterns became halting, pausing more. I pushed the issue and slowly slid my hand across his thigh from knee to groin. He shifted again and I reached even higher. Stopping at a red light his hand clamped down on mine. Startled I looked over at him and the wolfish grin under his mustache never left his face as he moved my hand over his now very obvious bulge.

"If you are going to play, play." was all he said; as the light changed he shifted more so I could feel all of him that my hand would cover.

My little finger slid down below his zipper and began to caress the tight fabric stretched over his balls. Drawing my fingers together I cupped his crotch and stroked my finger nails across it. I could feel his cock twitch as I increased the pressure stroking it with my thumb, my palm making lazy firm circles. He took a deep, ragged breath slowly letting it out as we rounded the corner into the parking garage at the hotel. Pulling into the first spot he reached over before he even shut the engine off and pulled me close to him taking my lips in his and released some of the steam with a kiss full of passion and tenderness.

"I think the gloves are off." He said when he pulled away from me. "I have much better than this in mind."

I could see he was hungry, and it wasn't for food. His hand reached up to my long hair and wound a lock of it tightly around two fingers pulling my head closer to his until our lips almost touched. A sensual grin crossed his lips and he quickly kissed me.

Getting out was difficult for him and walking demurely through the lobby to the elevators was hard for me. Standing beside each other waiting for the doors to open I glanced at him sideways and saw that he was looking at me. In the light I could see that his eyes were dark and full of intensity. He was tense like a wild animal about to explode. The doors opened and no one was there so we stepped in and I pushed the button. As soon as the doors closed he reached over to me and pulled me close. His lips found mine in a quick and forceful kiss. His tongue parted my lips and probed the depths of my mouth as though he was claiming it all for himself. He pulled back and looked into my face. "Whiskey. Smooth, sweet and with a kick. Just like I like my women." He was about to kiss me again when the elevator stopped and the doors opened. It was my floor and we stepped out and walked towards the door to my hotel room his arm possessively around my hips.

The 24th floor suite was one of the best with a king sized bed and balcony overlooking the down town lights. As the door closed behind us, I turned on a light, immediately noticing the maid had turned down the bed.

"Hum," he mused, "Looks like some one knew I was coming."

The first thing that popped into my head was that I was glad he did, and then a million other thoughts raced across my mind. Foremost, I questioned if I was doing the right thing. My heart said yes but my head was reluctant to agree. We had only just recently found each other again and I was beginning to feel like we were rushing. I felt him move up behind me and then his hands were on my waist, warm and firm but gentle. He turned me so I could face him.

"I'm afraid. Afraid that this is just going to be another night in another town for you and that tomorrow morning I'll once again be part of your history." I whispered. Tears rose to my eyes as I looked into his. I craved his touch, his kiss, like an addict craves drugs drug. Yet, I didn't want to become entangled in something that had no future. I stepped away, looking out the window at the night sky.

"Jerry, you are the drug I have never been able to kick and nothing else has ever been enough to replace you. Tonight I learned you're still my drug and I need to be very careful. I want to taste your drug again and see if it's still just as powerful. I have no doubt that it is, but I'm afraid of what it will do to my life."

He pulled me to him, kissing my forehead and I saw those big hazel eyes through my wet ones.

"I have never thought of you as a 'moment,'" he said, "and you have not just been my history. Everyone I have known since you has been measured against you. You are the part of me that I lost and wanted to find again." His hands reached up and held my face. His thumbs stroked away my tears and brushed my eyelashes as he turned my lips to his. "I found you after all these years. It's like 'Hello' again for me."

He lowered his lips to mine. His taste, soft and quick. He brushed my lips, sparking a fire deep within me. I lean into him and he kissed me again, this time more commanding. I felt his tongue trace my lips and the edge of my teeth. Then it traveled across the roof of my mouth to brush my own. He increased the pressure of his lips against mine. One hand cupped the back of my head and his fingers dug deep in to my thick hair. His other hand traveled up my arm and down my shoulders, stopping at the small of my back, fingers spread and extending down the curve of my ass. I felt him kneading it, sliding until he was caressing one cheek. He pulled me closer until we were hip to hip and I could feel the length of him against my belly. My arms, wrapped around him, felt the power of his back as the muscles moved under them.

Caressing his body, I moved my hands to his chest as the kiss broke and my lips slid off to the side of his, planting light kisses across his jaw. I felt the rough of his cheek against my now tingling lips as they traveled to his ear and I caught it between my teeth.

"Want me to pierce it for you?" I playfully whispered.

He just chuckled. I applied a little more pressure enjoying the taste and knowing my breath was lightly crossing his neck remembering how that caused him to shiver years ago. He started to pull back and I let go, nibbling down the side of his neck to his collar.

My hands were not still while my lips were busy. I had unbuttoned most of his shirt by the time my lips reached his collar, pulling it free from his waist. Running my hands down his chest I felt his skin, warm and tense beneath them. I raked my nails lightly back and forth letting my thumbs cross his nipples and felt them harden under my touch. His heart was pounding and I knew he was anticipating where we were heading. My hands wandered freely across his chest and around to his back. I slid them up over his shoulders and removed his shirt. Letting it fall to the floor, I lifted my lips to his again for another breath taking kiss.

I walked to the light switch and turn off the overhead lights, preferring to enjoy him in the moonlight. He was silhouetted against the night sky as I walked back, slowly removing my blouse and skirt. When I reached him I was standing in only my heels and lingerie, a black satin bra and lace panties.

The moon gave off enough light to see that he appreciated what I left on. As I reached him he reached for my shoulders and slid a finger under each bra strap, lowering them off my shoulders. Looking into his eyes I could see the power of his feelings and knew he was running on the same fuel as I. My hands reached for his belt as he pushed the bra straps down my arms and reached behind releasing it. I laid my head against his chest and shivered as a powerful wave of sensation coursed through my body. Anticipation is almost as good of a climaxer as physical touch.

Suddenly I felt the last hook go and my bra slipped free. His hands followed quickly and pulled mine away from his waist to let it fall to the floor. They stroked up my arms to cover my breasts cupping them and flattening them against his palms. I could feel his fingers caress the sides as his thumbs formed a 'C' around them. His thumb slowly stroked over the now-hard nipples and he bent down to kiss each one, taking each nipple into his mouth. His sucking set off charges down my core. I could feel myself getting wet. God was I ready for him, but I also wanted to play.

His belt was easy, the button and zipper opening with one twist and tug. I slid my hands inside his pants and under the waist band of his jockeys, moving around to his back until they rested on his cheeks.

I heard an intake of breath and he pulled slightly away, looking at me as if to ask where I was going next. In that pause, I knelt on the floor, sliding his pants right along with me. My hands traveled the length of his legs until they were around his ankles and his hard dick was in my face.

The tip of my tongue lightly licked the soft, smooth end, flicking the underside as it bobbed up and down. Catching it with my lips I slowly sucked just the head between my teeth and continued to flick the end. Opening my lips wider I pulled it deeper into my mouth, applying slight pressure with my teeth and lips while pressing my tongue against the base. I knew my tongue's roughness and my mouth's warm wet smoothness contradicted each other and sent sensations rushing through him.

12