Hello Dahlia Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, good morning," I said. "This is a surprise!"

"I'm sorry, I should have called first."

"Oh no, anytime I can see your face and hear your voice it is a good day."

"Well, I was on my way to work and the car just seemed to drive itself over here."

"Don't ever get rid of that car! I am very glad you are here. Please come in."

"What time do you go to the airport?" she asked

"I figured on leaving here about noon."

"Can I stay with you until it is time for you to leave?"

"Of course, but won't people get suspicious if you are gone half a day?"

"No, I told Javier and my office that I had an appointment in Saltillo."

Then I thought of the thong sitting on my night stand, which she left on Saturday when she visited. I got it and came out of the room twirling it on my finger. "Did you forget these the other day?"

"No, I didn't. I left them here for you. I figured they may be the last pair you get."

Confusion crossed my face until she took off her jacket and lifted the front of her business suit, exposing the tops of her nylon stockings and her freshly shaved and very naked pussy. "I haven't decided if I will ever wear panties again. The ride home the other day was very nice with the breeze blowing up my skirt and caressing my pussy. In fact, it felt so good that I fingered myself and had an orgasm before I got home. I would have never even thought of doing that a few weeks ago. Suddenly I feel so free."

With that, she came towards me and unknotted my robe and pressed herself against my naked body. She knelt down and took my cock into her mouth. "I promised you that I would finish this before you left."

Then she stood up and removed her blouse, bra and skirt. Since she had no panties on, she stood before me in cream colored thigh-high nylons and shoes with four-inch heals. She slid my robe off my shoulders and once again, my skin was electrified by the contact of our naked bodies.

I kissed her gently on the lips and then with more passion. She reached down and grabbed my cock and gently jacked it until it reached unbelievable hardness.

We moved to the bedroom and I lay down on my back. She crawled between my legs and took my cock into her mouth. After a few moments of kissing and sucking, she suddenly stopped and looked at me with my cock nestled on the side of her face.

"Remember I told you that I could not give myself to you as long as my husband and I were together? Well, I moved into the guest bedroom on Saturday night. It may not mean much to anyone else, but to me it means that we are no longer together."

"I understand."

"David, can we make love until it is time for you to go? When you leave here today I want you to know that there is someone waiting for you when you return."

With those words, Dahlia had decided the time had come to bring our relationship to the next level. She crawled back up and we kissed once more. Sometime, during the kiss, she reached down and guided my cock into her waiting pussy. I thrust my hips to get more penetration, but she had other ideas.

She sat up and took all of my cock into her body. She supported herself by placing her hands behind her and ground her pelvis into mine. I have never felt such a sensation as every millimeter of my cock was in contact with her pussy. The combination of her gyrations and the depth of my penetration stimulated my body to its very core. I felt her in my bowels as well as my genitals.

Her actions were having a telling affect on her, as well. For perhaps the first time in a long time she was in complete control of a sexual situation and of her own pleasure. I decided to let her continue to derive her own satisfaction. For now, I was content to be her masturbatory tool.

I reached up and pulled lightly in her nipples. She threw her head back with her eyes closed. The image of her shaved and smooth pelvis grinding against me, her tits, with rigid nipples, swaying in time to her movements, caused me to feel the very early beginnings of an intense orgasm.

The physical sensations and reaction to her movements intensified the passion within me. I craved her and wanted nothing more than to be inside her. The release of months of sexual tension and innuendo; the satisfaction of being together, perfectly and totally, magnified the feelings of fulfillment and trust and love.

Not a word as spoken. There were no verbalizations: only the heavy breathing of her exertion as I experienced the exhilaration of the wordless communication between us. This was not just sex; it was the physical manifestation of the emotional closeness and friendship that build over that past few months.

The passion in us rose to a crescendo as simultaneously we gave in to the physical and emotional release. She collapsed on my chest until her breathing steadied. We held each other for a long time. We laughed. I think tears welled up in her eyes (I know they did in mine).

Then, as before, we got a little silly. I tickled her hips, which drew an immediate reaction. She discovered that the soles of my feet were extremely sensitive and took full advantage of the fact. The horse-play caused her pussy to drip the mixture of our juices. I knew she was on birth control, but in the vague recesses of my mind I was sorry. It would have been the perfect time for me to finally create a progeny. We were both totally relaxed and totally at ease with each other.

The clock was advancing toward noon. We made the best of the time we had and made love two more times. Each time was more gentle and loving than the time before. We tried new things. I asked her what she liked and what she wanted and I did my best to give it to her.

Finally, it was time to get ready. This time we both got in the shower. I was able to get hard, but after cumming three times in little less than three hours, there was no way I was going to make the "four-pete". Instead, I entered her from behind and slowly pumped until she had a small little orgasm.

We got out of the shower and dried each other off. As I got dressed and finished packing, she was lying on the bed watching me. There was sadness in her eyes, but it was not the same sadness that showed there since I met her some six months ago. This was not the sadness of someone who had no control over their life, but the sadness of someone being temporarily separated from a lover.

As I closed the door to the apartment, she was lying on the bed, naked with her hair still damp.

Instead of being anxious to get back to the States, I suddenly became homesick for my new home: Mexico.