Hello Dahlia Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her touch, while warm and friendly, also seemed distant and nervous. Was she nervous about me being there, or about the threat that I should stay away?

She returned after a couple of minutes with a bottle of water, a pile of files and a legal pad. "As long as you are here, I need you to sign some documents for the tax authorities. I had my assistant prepare them when I found out you were coming in today. Please sign each one where I indicated."

There was a tap on the conference room door. Dahlia's assistant, Maria, excused the interruption and told Dahlia, in Spanish, that she was the last one in the office. "Will you be back at 6:00?"

"I don't know," Dahlia replied. I am waiting for a call. I may have to go across town later. If so I will not be in until the morning."

"Okay, do you want me to lock up?"

"I will follow you out and bolt the door."

I heard more conversation and then I heard the door lock. Dahlia walked through the office before coming back to the conference room. She entered and closed the door behind her.

"Everyone is gone. We are alone."

She ran to me and literally jumped into my arms. She kissed my lips, face, eyes and nose as though she were starving for my affection. Finally, after what seemed like a few minutes of desperate searching, she found my mouth and put her tongue almost down my throat. Then she broke the kiss and looked into my eyes, but her hands were still exploring my back.

"Oh, David, I missed you so much. I was so lonely; I did not know what to do!"

With that, she kissed me again, this time with less urgency, but certainly more passion. I allowed my hands to explore her body. I slid my hands down to her ass and pulled her against my crotch and my hard cock. I slid one hand down to the hem of her dress and slid it up her naked, silky smooth leg until I reached her naked ass. There were no panties to get in the way.

"Dahlia, no panties? Were you expecting something to happen?"

"No, I didn't even know you were coming over until you called this morning. I have not worn them since we were together. And look," she said as she hopped onto the conference table and lifted the dress to her waist. Her pussy was shaved smooth, just as I like it.

"This has been my way of staying close to you these past weeks. Every morning, when I shave it, I think if you and that morning we spent together."

I reached down and gently ran the backs of the fingers of my left hand down her slit. She sucked in her breath and took my face in her hands.

She looked into my eyes and sighed, "I have been waiting for this moment for a long time. Let's go up to my office."

She gathered her papers and we left the conference room.

Her office was quite large with law books along one wall and a sitting area with a large sofa along the opposite wall. A large, walnut desk fronted with two leather wingback chairs dominated the room.

She took my hand, led me to the sofa, and literally pushed me down onto it. She hiked up her dress, flashing her baby smooth pussy for an instant as she climbed onto my lap, facing me with a leg on each side of me. Once again, she took my face her hands and brought her lips to mine. We kissed, unhurriedly, passionately and lovingly. I brought my hands around and cradled her naked ass. With my fingers, I gently stroked her pussy and ass. She sighed as someone in the desert who finally found water to sate her thirst.

I lifted the dress up and she broke the kiss only long enough for the dress to pass over her head. I had not realized before that moment that she did not wear a bra. The support was built into the dress, so she straddled me, naked.

She then went to work on the buttons of my shirt, and as soon as it was off, pulled me up and lowered my pants and briefs around my ankles. I stepped out of them and she pushed me back onto the sofa and took my engorged cock into her mouth. There was no doubt of who was in charge of the moment.

I enjoyed the attention that Dahlia was paying to my cock and balls, but I wanted to take in the scent and eat her tight pussy.

I pulled her away from my cock and lifted her face to mine. I kissed her deeply and tasted the saltiness of my pre-cum on her lips.

I kissed her neck and down to her tits, admiring them for the first time in weeks. Her small nipples were the size and the hardness of a large pencil eraser. I took them into my mouth one at a time and sucked like a nursing baby. She threw her head back and pulled my head into her chest. I nibbled lightly with my teeth, then bit down slightly, and pulled on her nipple with my teeth. She let out a moan that was somewhere between pain and pleasure.

I could have lingered there for hours, but I wanted to get to the tight and flawless pussy that was so near. I kissed her chest and down to her tummy. As I approached her belly button, I noticed for the first time that she had a piercing. This was a new discovery for me; it was either new or I did not notice it when we made frantic love a few weeks ago. As I neared her waist, she spread her legs: an invitation to partake of the wonders that lay between them. During my exploration, she never took her hands from the back of my head. Now she used them to direct me as I used my tongue to pleasure her. Once again, there was no doubt that she was in charge, and once again, I enjoyed being led instead of leading.

It did not take me long to find her clit. It was swollen and peeking out from behind its hood. I did not use my tongue right away. I first gently kissed it and then made popping sounds, which created gentle vibrations. She seemed to enjoy it, but she pulled on my head, pressing my face deeper against her pussy. The message was clear: she wanted more, she wanted it more aggressively and she wanted it now.

I put my tongue into her and brought the tip behind her clit, lifting it away from her body. She let out a loud groan that was obviously one of pleasure and not pain. After a couple of minutes of stimulation, her legs went limp and she sat on the sofa, her legs still splayed to give me access to her pussy and the joys within.

Within ten minutes, the building intensity took her over the top and she came to a powerful climax releasing a flow of juices, which I lapped up like a hungry puppy. I continued to caress her clit gently with my tongue and lips as she came down from her climactic high.

I got off my knees and sat beside her on the large sofa in her office. The large clock on the wall behind her desk showed that it was about 4:00. We still had at least an hour before anyone would be back from lunch.

As we lay/sat on the sofa, I wrapped my right arm around her and gently tweaked her right nipple. Her left hand was on my thigh and found its way to my rock hard cock, which was glistening in the halogen lighting in her office.

She looked at me with a very satisfied look. "That was wonderful. Do you want me to return the favor?"

"As much as I would love that, I would love being inside you more."

She leaned over to me and kissed me passionately. At the same time, without warning, she threw her right leg over me and in one move impaled herself on my pulsating, painfully erect cock. We were both so wet that I slid in to the hilt with no effort. She broke the kiss and looked at me with lust in her eyes.

"You mean like this?"

"Yes, exactly like that!"

She kissed me again and slowly moved her pelvis, first front to back, then left to right. The feeling was incredible as I felt the end of my cock contact her vaginal walls from different angles. I lay back on the large sofa and watched her work her magic. Beads of sweat formed on her chest and between her breasts. Her hair, which only an hour ago was perfectly coiffed, was matted with perspiration.

I was so engrossed in watching her and enjoying the sensations flowing through my body that I did not even think about the growing pressure in my groin. Her movements became more rapid, her face contorted and her verbalizations grew in volume and pitch. She let out a scream as she took herself over the top and had an intense orgasm. Her pussy muscles went into spasm and clamped down on my cock like a velvet vise. I came immediately, shooting several intense spurts into her convulsing pussy. This brought on a second, smaller orgasm from Dahlia.

She collapsed on my chest until her breathing slowed and she gave a sigh of contentment. Her relaxed muscles released our combined juices, which flowed down my balls and onto the leather of the sofa. I wondered, briefly, what her clients would think of their attorney right now.

I looked at the clock and realized that people would start wondering in soon.

"Dahlia, my dear, I think we need to get cleaned up."

She looked at her reflection in the glass picture frame behind the sofa and said, "Oh my god, I look like I just got fucked!"

She was right. Her hair and make-up were ruined, she was flushed and she did look like she had just had sex. She padded naked across the office and into her private bathroom. She came out a moment later with a small hand towel.

"Sorry," she said, "this is the best I can find."

She popped back in the bathroom and a couple of seconds later I heard her blow drier kick in. I used the towel to wipe my crotch and clean the cum off the couch, then got dressed. About ten minutes later, she came out, still naked, but looking like nothing happened.

"I would have been out sooner, but I had to stop the cum from running down my legs. I don't have any underwear and no tampons or anything."

She stuffed some toilet paper between her legs, slipped on her dress, which was in a crumpled pile on the floor where I threw it a couple of hours ago. She put on her shoes and told me to grab a pile of papers and follow her to back to the conference room. One the way, she checked the office to make sure we were still alone. We settled in the same chairs we were in when the office closed. Less than a minute later, we heard the sound of a key in the office door, and the receptionist walked in.

We looked at each other and heaved sighs of relief.

I asked her, "So, Dahlia, what now? Where do we go from here?"

"I don't know. I certainly want more of what we just had, but I don't know if we can be out in the open about it...not yet anyway. I think we are safe here, but not at your place or mine."

"That means we will be giving that couch of yours a workout."

"Oh David, I am just not sure that we can make this a regular thing...not right now. I love what you do to me, but I am also afraid of what Javier may do to me."

"Dahlia, he is in jail. He has bigger problems than you or me. He is facing life in prison for his role with the Zeta Cartel. He is worthless to the cartel in jail, so there is no reason for anyone to protect him or to do his bidding."

"Perhaps, but please, David, I have known him for many years and I know what he is capable of. Please, let's be cautious for the time being."

"I don't know if I like that, but I will accept it."

Outside the conference room, the office was beginning to bustle with activity as the staff returned from the traditional siesta. It was just about 6:00 when Dahlia's assistant entered the room and whispered something into her boss' ear. Dahlia turned, nodded to her assistant and replied in Spanish that she would be with her in a couple of minutes.

"David, I have something to take care of. Do you want to wait here?"

"No, I think I will take off. I have some calls to make." I held up the bag of burritos I brought in a few hours ago. "What about these?"

She smiled and said, "After that workout, I could use some nourishment. Can you leave them here?"

I returned her smile and handed them over. We walked to the hall and then to the main entrance. She shook my hand and held her cheek for me to kiss, just as any female attorney would do for a male client. The only difference was what she whispered into my ear, "Now I have to go talk to my boss with your cum dripping out of my pussy."

She laughed and I was on my way.

I drove back to my apartment and stripped off my clothes. I intended to jump into the shower but I noticed that the scent of her perfume and her passion still lingered on my skin. I did not want to wash it off, so I just sat in a lounge chair in the living room, naked and replaying the afternoon in my mind.

The next few weeks passed quickly. Dahlia and I talked daily. For safety, and mainly to calm Dahlia's fears, I continued to rotate phones; a precaution I felt was unnecessary. We got together two more times in her office during the afternoon lunch hour. We did things differently, however. We waited until there was no one left in the office and then Dahlia would call me and let me in.

Once we were almost caught. We were just cleaning up when her assistant, an attractive and very traditionally appearing Latina, knocked and entered the office just as I was zipping my jeans. Dahlia was still in the bathroom, this time inserting a tampon to control "leakage".

I asked Dahlia if her assistant would create problems. She was not concerned. She said her only concern was that her assistant might ask to join us some afternoon. (Hmm, that's a thought.)

The construction project was progressing at a surprisingly fast pace. There was no doubt that the job would be finished on schedule or maybe a little early.

Our relationship continued to grow and blossom. Although our meetings in her office always involved sex, it became secondary to learning more about one another.

I wanted to spend Christmas with Dahlia, but she told me she wanted to take Juan Carlos (her son) to see his father. It had been months since the arrest and his letters were getting less angry and he pleaded Dahlia to bring their son for a visit.

I decided to take some time to finish the visit that circumstances interrupted last summer. I traveled first to Milwaukee to visit my office and to let Susan know that at age 54, I had fallen in love with someone. I don't know how I expected her to react, but she smiled, and said that she was happy for me, and that I deserved to be totally committed to a woman who was totally committed to me.

"Well", I told her, "I am committed to her, but at this point she still has two other men in her life: her son and her husband."

"Isn't her husband in jail?"

"Yes, but she still has an emotional connection with him. In fact, she is spending Christmas with him."

"Do you want to spend Christmas with us? The kids and I are all meeting in Chicago at my son's place." (He is the weekend anchor on a Chicago TV station.) "I am sure they can set the table for one more."

"No thanks. I think I will give my sister a call. I haven't spent the holidays with her and her family for a long time."

My times with my sister and her family are always good times. Her husband is one of the smartest men I have ever met. He has no formal degree, but has an uncanny ability to solve any engineering problem without benefit of a diploma. We were about the same age, but I respected him more than I did anyone else I knew. I even paid him to consult on job related problems occasionally. He has never disappointed me.

During this visit, however, I felt sadness and separation. I wanted to be with Dahlia and was jealous that the person she was with, albeit for a short time, was a man that despised her, beat her and generally treated her as property.

Finally, the holidays were over, I got back to work and we resumed our regular, irregular schedule of afternoon rendezvous.

In the middle of February (Valentine's Day, to be exact) Dahlia called me and said she had to fly to Guadalajara to take a statement from a client. She reminded me that Guadalajara is only a two-hour drive from Puerto Vallarta and that she was entitled to some time off. Would I be interested in a few days of sun and fun?

It took less than a second for me to agree and we made the plans.

I flew into Puerto Vallarta the same day Dahlia left for Guadalajara, and a day before we were to meet. I booked a small suite at the Lindo Mar Hotel south of the main city. Every room had an ocean view, and I heard the rumor that the view made even the coldest woman passionate and the passionate woman a sexual dynamo. I only hoped that I could handle the dynamo part.

When I arrived, the quiet elegance of the hotel was very impressive. I checked in as Mr. and Mrs. and told the clerk that my wife would be arriving the next day. I went to my room and found that it was everything I expected.

There was a gentle sea breeze blowing though the large, open glass doors that led to the private balcony. The filmy white curtains billowed into the room like romantic clouds. The room overlooked the white sand beach of Banderas Bay and, beyond that, the Pacific Ocean. Directly below was the pool, where every variety of body shape and type was on parade. It was a hedonist's delight, although owners of some of the bodies on display could have exercised a little more discretion.

The suite consisted of a small sitting room with a sofa and chair and a small bar. The bedroom excited me the most. The large king sized bed dominated the room, with a hot-tub/whirlpool for two. The bathroom had a large walk in shower (which I knew we would use together).

I spent the day before Dahlia's arrival scoping out the hotel amenities and the surrounding shops and restaurants. This long weekend was going to be something special, and I wanted to make sure it was perfect.

I ate dinner at one of the small seaside restaurants that served some incredibly good fish, roasted over an open fire. I wanted Dahlia there. Knowing that we would be together in less than 12 hours did not lessen my desire.

I returned to the room at about 10:00 and climbed into the huge bed, and let the sound of the waves lull me to sleep. Of course, I dreamed of Dahlia.

The next morning (Friday morning), there was a knock on the door at about 7:00. Before I went to bed, I ordered a pot of coffee and croissants to be delivered at about this time, and when I answered the door, I was greeted by the most beautiful and sexy woman I had ever seen: Dahlia. She had her blond hair pulled back in a ponytail, and her blue eyes twinkled in the early morning light. She wore a very short denim skirt with a red shirt, tied loosely at the waist, revealing the dangling belly button ring. None of the buttons was fastened, so the frilly bra, in an identical shade of red, was all that was hiding her breasts from my hungry eyes. In her hand was a small tray with two large coffees that she purchased in the lobby.

"So, are you going to ask me in, or do I have to take this coffee and knock on some other doors down the hall?"

I literally pulled her into the room and set the coffee on a table near the door. I put my arms around her, while she untied the belt holding my robe together. She opened it up and drew herself towards me, my naked skin against the fabric of her clothes.

"Where is your bag?" I asked.

"It's still in the car. I am going to take my clothes off and get into bed with you and stay naked for a while, so I figured I won't need my bags until later."

With that, I ripped at her clothes to get them off. When the skirt came off, she was naked from the waist down; as had become a custom, she wore no panties. I un-knotted her shirt and reached in from behind her back to unsnap her bra. With one motion, both the bra and shirt came off and were in a pile with her skirt.

I took her in my arms and though I still had the robe on, I opened it so I could feel naked flesh against naked flesh.

I scooped her up and took her into the bedroom where the bed was still unmade from my night alone. I laid her down and just as I was about to take my robe off, there was another knock on the door.