Hello Dahlia Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And a moment was all it was, for just as I was getting into the rhythm of a great blowjob, she stopped, looked at me and smiled. She sat up on her knees and pulled at my pants. I raised my hips to help, and within seconds, I was as naked as she was.

"Come on", she said. "Let's go for a swim!"

With that, she jumped up and dashed the 25 or so yards to the waterline. In the darkness, all I could see was her silhouette against what little light the stars in the moonless sky provided. I followed, with my fully erect and aroused cock pointing the way. When I reached Dahlia, she took my hand and we dived into the surf. When we came to the surface, we treaded water for a few moments facing each other in solitude of the Mexican evening. The moon was just beginning to rise in the east, so I could see her face clearly.

Her hair was slicked back and water beaded on her face. I looked at her, unadorned by make-up. Once more, I realized that my sexual attraction to her was not just because of her fabulous body, but I was more attracted to her face. Her eyes reflected the moon as it was just rising in the eastern sky. Even in the relative darkness, I could see how blue they really were. Her nose was turned up slightly, giving her a look of little girl curiosity and her full lips were always ready to be kissed. The rest of the package—her body—hidden beneath the dark water, was a bonus, but at that moment I realized that it was her face that is what first attracted me to her.

"David, where are you? You look like you are a thousand miles away?"

"I was just thinking about how I came to be here at this moment."

"Well I can tell you that. You followed a naked and very horny woman into the ocean."

A splash of water followed and I was lost in the joy of skinny-dipping in the ocean with a beautiful woman. We worked our way into the beach so I could stand on the bottom. She wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist and we kissed. I could feel the heat of her pussy even in the cool ocean water.

I cradled her ass in my hand and worked my fingers around her asshole. I did not enter her, but rather pressed against her rose bud. Like all ass play with Dahlia, the affect was dramatic and in the weightlessness of the water, she ground my fingers against ass, trying to get me to insert my finger.

I waded to shore, her with her arms and legs around me, and me with her ass cradled in my hands. I walked out of the water and straight to the spot that we made for ourselves a couple of hours before. I dropped to my knees on the blanket and she released her hands from my neck, but not on her legs from my waist.

I leaned down and took her right nipple in my mouth. Either the cold water or the excitement of the moment, made her nipples as hard as I had ever seen them. I tasted the salt from the ocean as I drew one, then the other into my mouth and swirled my tongue around it as she does with my cock. She laid her hands on the back of my head. She gently held me to her breast as I suckled on her.

My hands found their way across her naked back down to her waist and hips. Slowly, I moved down her chest, giving light kisses along the way. She let go of my head began to twist and pull on her own tender nipples, while her hips writhed as if trying to find relief from the sexual tension.

I dipped my tongue into her belly button and tasted the saltiness of the sea and of her perspiration. I pulled gently on the piercing and then kissed my way down to the cleft of her mons. Her clit was already throbbing and trying to come out from behind its hood, aching to be sucked and kissed. As I focused my attention on her clit, she brought her legs up and placed her feet on my shoulders and spread her legs farther apart than I thought was humanly possible. From this position, her entire pussy and her anus presented themselves to me like a buffet to be enjoyed.

And enjoy it I did. I focused on all the things that I knew she enjoyed. After minutes of sucking, biting and licking her clit, I drove my tongue into her, making it perform like a small, but very active dildo. Then I licked her ass. During this activity, she let out low moans as she enjoyed the attention, punctuated by an occasional gasp when I did something that was particularly pleasing to her.

While all this was going on, my cock was craving attention, but it would have to wait; my focus was on Dahlia. At this moment, nothing mattered to me but her pleasure.

I dipped my fingers into her pussy, which was flowing with her juices. I brought them to her lips so she could taste herself. She took my hand, brought it her mouth, and sucked on my fingers. Then she guided my hand to her tits. Her nipples were hard and I took her left one between my thumb and forefinger. I pulled and twisted, and this was all it took to send her over the edge.

Her body tensed and the moan became a wail. She brought her hand down and violently massaged her clit, replacing my tongue with her own fingers. Her juices squirted with such force I thought she was actually pissing. Either way, the shower I was getting was incredibly erotic and I watched her continue to violently orgasm. After what seemed like minutes, her body went limp and she slid her feet down so I was lying with her legs on my back. I rested my head on her left hip and thought I could take her pulse by the throbbing of her inner lips and clit.

When she recovered, she leaned her head up and said, "So, is that all you got?"

Then as if to answer her own question, she let out a yell, like a fan at a soccer game, "Oh God, that was the one I waited all my life for. I have never felt like that, ever!" Then she and put her head back down on the sand. I crawled up to be alongside her and she saw how wet I was.

"Are you okay?" she asked. "You are really sweating."

"That is not sweat, Dahlia, it is all you."

"No, that's impossible. I know I squirted a little, but you are soaked."

"Feel the blanket."

Not only was the blanket soaked, there were still puddles of her cum in some places.

"Oh, my God! I am so embarrassed. Look at the mess."

"Embarrassed?" I asked. "One moment you tell me you had the most powerful orgasm of your life, and the next you tell me you are embarrassed? Well, I will tell you this, I am proud that I was the one to do this. I am proud of the puddle of cum, and you can give me that kind of shower every day. "

"I don't know that I have the strength to do that every day, but I do have the strength to do this..."

As she sometimes likes to do, she swung her leg over me and in one motion, impaled herself on my yet-to-be-satisfied cock, which was still standing at attention. The image of my cock buried in her baby smooth pussy created a feeling that touched me to the core. I knew that next she would move her pelvis forward and backward and then left to right, enveloping her tight, wet pussy around my cock.

However, this time was different. I felt her legs quiver as she lay down on my chest. "I just don't have any strength...I am sorry."

I knew that if I allowed her to stop and just said, "That's okay", it would dampen the enthusiasm she had for the earth shattering orgasm she just had, so I rolled her over onto her back. I put my arms under her legs then put her legs over my shoulders. I literally bent her double as I thrust into her. I wanted her to know that I was being aggressive with her, but in a loving way that I knew she liked.

It would not take long for me to cum, but I did what I could to focus on making Dahlia cum one more time rather than focusing on my own sensations. I kissed her and looked into her blue eyes. I think that she was surprised that she was responding to the pounding I was giving her. She started to moan with every thrust, and pulled at her tits and nipples. I drove harder, almost as if trying to drive her deep into the soft sand.

Her moans turned to screams as her orgasm built. I never broke my gaze. If the orgasm she had a few minutes before was the best she had ever had, I wanted this one to be just as intense and memorable. I continued to thrust. She was very, very wet, and her juices flowed out of her, to her ass and down my balls. I knew she was close.

I changed my position slightly and balanced myself on one arm. This reduced my strength somewhat, but I was then able to reach her ass. As her orgasm built and leveled out, I put my finger into her ass and pushed against the membrane separating her bowels from her vagina. The added pressure sent both of us over the edge at the same time.

Once again, she squirted a load of her own cum, although with my cock in the way, she did not get as much distance as before. My orgasm took me a little by surprise because I focused so much on Dahlia, but rarely have I had one with such intensity or volume especially when it is the third time I came in one day.

I rolled off her and we lay side by side to catch our breath. We both dozed and when we awoke, it was nearly midnight and we decided to head back to the hotel. I slipped on my pants and shirt, while Dahlia put on her skirt and the white blouse. She threw the tube top in her beach bag along with her sandals and wrapped the beach blanket around her as the temperature was dropping.

As we walked, arm in arm, she told me that cum was dripping down her legs. When we entered the lobby, the nearly transparent white top did nothing to hide her tits. As we approached the elevators, I looked back and saw a trail of cum on the lobby floor. The sight of her and the trail of cum excited me so much that I could have taken her again right there.

Back in the room, we debated taking a shower, but the discussion lasted less than a second as we dropped, fully clothed, onto the bed and went immediately to sleep.