Hello Goodbye

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen opted for a one-piece suit as well, but it was made for her voluptuous figure. It was low in front and I had difficulty keeping my eyes off her chest. I really thought I was being quite furtive in my peeks at those wonderful mounds. At home that evening, I discovered I was mistaken.

"Could you have stared at Helen's tits any more, Mike?" demanded Sherry as soon as we got home. "I was afraid you were going to burn a hole through her suit and her nipples would pop out."

"I think they were popping out, almost as far as my eyeballs," I answered. "I guess old Lance wasn't in danger of you burning a hole through to his cock, was he?"

"Well, if looking would do it, he'd have been scorched by now," grinned Sherry. "Did you see the size of the lump in his suit? Do you think he had a few baseballs in there?"

"It looked more like a bat to me, maybe a 33 with a thick handle," I suggested. He could beat a medium size animal to death with it."

"Yeah, or choke someone to death. I wonder how Helen handles him? She isn't that big, except for her tits, of course," Sherry chuckled.

That was the beginning of our friendship with Lance and Helen. We would get together every couple weeks for an evening. Helen and Lance had weekends off, so we occasionally went out to dinner together. It became apparent to me that Lance wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed, but ladies never seemed to be interested in a debate with him. Women of all ages fawned over him. He wasn't as vain as I would have been; if I had been a pro ball player, a TV personality, and built like a Greek God.

The other thing that began the day Sherry and I were invited to the barbecue was our simultaneous decision to put our home gym to use. Sherry and I never actually discussed it, but out thoughts must have been the same. We were only a couple years older than Lance and Helen. If we were going to hang with them, we both wanted to look a lot better. Slowly, we began to slim down, as well as turn fat into muscle.

Sherry began to dress more provocatively. We both had our hair styled after having essentially the same look since we were first married. In short, our lives seemed to have improved.

Sherry became more aggressive in the bedroom, too. She began keeping candles in the room and lighting them before she initiated sex. She had always insisted the room be dark. I welcomed the change in the lighting, and in her attitude. Then one night, I noticed the curtains were gone; completely removed from the bedroom window. Sherry said they were dirty and she had sent them to the cleaners.

Sherry had always kept the curtains pulled tightly and I had spent a lot of energy in talking her out of additional blinds. The bedroom window was more like a picture window and she had always been paranoid about someone watching us. Years ago, I had built a privacy fence between our home and the old Turner house. From our bedroom, we could see the roof and one attic window of that house. The fence prevented any further view of them, or more importantly, of us.

I decided that since Sherry was feeling more confident with her improved body, she wanted me to see her when we made love. The curtain disappearing was harder to figure out, but the sex was good and pretty frequent, so I never asked any probing questions. I still wasn't getting blown, but I was getting laid just about every way Sherry could imagine. She never used to want to be on top, but lately she was riding me like a cowgirl! Sometimes she'd face me and pull my hands to her tits to play with them while she bounced on my cock, and other times she would face the mirror that was on the wall at the foot of our bed, giving me a great view of her sweet ass as she rode my erection. I hadn't been able to decide which method I preferred.

Then in February, channel 16 sent Lance to cover the Super Bowl in Jacksonville. He was sending inane reports back every night. Helen called on the Saturday before the big game and asked me if I could bring my tools and go over to her house. Her shower was not working properly.

Helen met me at the door and thanked me coming so quickly and then took me upstairs to the master bedroom and into the bathroom. The phone rang and she went back downstairs to answer it. It took all of ten seconds to determine the drain was plugged. I unscrewed the cover and saw a wad of hair and who knows what else way down in the drain. I could still hear Helen on the phone so I looked around for a wire hangar.

Sounds simple, but it seemed she had only plastic hangars in her closet. Lance's was the same, so I stepped into the hall and looked around. That was when I saw the attic stairs. It seemed likely there would be some wire hangars up there, so I ascended the steps. I was stunned when I opened the door to discover a well-furnished little office. It was complete with a phone, a computer, a small refrigerator, and a pair of binoculars!

My heart was in my mouth as I stepped up to the small window and looked out. My eyes were drawn to my bedroom window immediately. I watched as Sherry strolled out of our master bathroom and into the bedroom, completely naked! The view was unimpeded. Then I raised the binoculars and I was able to see the birthmark on her left ass cheek! The mirror on the wall enabled me to see whatever was hidden from view directly through the window.

I was in a quandary. Should I demand an explanation from Helen? But she wasn't the one that suddenly removed the curtain. That was Sherry's doing. There was more to this situation than met the eye, so I decided to keep my mouth shut, do some investigating, and get back downstairs to the bathroom before Helen caught me in the voyeur room.

I was trying to pull the crap out of the drain with my needle nose pliers when Helen came into the room.

"Wow, Mike! I didn't realize that stuff was in the drain," she apologized. "Would you like a wire hanger or something?"

I don't know why women can always find anything they want, but she produced a hangar in ten seconds and the job was done within a minute.

"Thanks, Mike. I appreciate that you took care of that rather dirty little job for me. If Lance didn't spend so much time in his little office upstairs, he might have noticed the drain was getting slower. For a jock, he sure loves his computer," stated Helen.

I spent the rest of the day in deep thought. What was really going on? I knew that there was a direct view from Lance's office to our bedroom. Sherry had taken to burning candles when we made love. She had also placed a fairly bright night light in the room. Then she removed the curtains under the pretense of having them cleaned. That was a couple weeks ago and she seemed to be in no rush to get them back up.

We had made it a habit to watch Helen and Lance do the eleven o'clock news on our TV in the bedroom. Then we would watch Leno. Before Leno was over, we would hear Lance's SUV come up the road and pull into their garage. Shortly after that, Sherry would impale herself on my cock.

The only conclusion I could reach was that somehow, Sherry knew Lance was watching us have sex, and that she liked it. That explained her newfound ardor in the boudoir.

What should I do? The sex was great. If I upset the situation, would I be back to an occasional mercy fuck? Was there more between Lance and Sherry than I realized? Was I the only guy getting her best? What would happen if Helen found out? What the hell could I do, should I do? I decided that I needed to be more observant and see what I could learn. I would play my cards close to the vest.

That night in bed, it occurred to me that Sherry had not acted horny all week. She had not initiated any sex at all. She came to bed in her flannel pajamas and went right to sleep. She knew Lance was in Jacksonville! Without Lance watching, she had resumed her old habits.

So Lance was responsible for my active and very enjoyable sex life? Was this simply a case of an exhibitionist and a voyeur on the same wavelength, or was there more? How did Sherry know Lance was watching? Did he tell her, or did she see him, or was I missing something else?

Super Sunday came and Sherry went to visit her mom. I hated to watch the ten hours of pre-game bullshit, so I decided to check out Helen's old Playboy spread. I never tired of looking at her. It wasn't long and I was resting on the bed with my cock out, much like I did the first time I saw the pictures. It was standing at attention and looked to me for some relief. I considered it, but wanted to savor the moment. There I was, looking at naked pictures of a beautiful woman that was less than 100 feet from me at that very moment. What would she think if she knew what I did with her photos?

That was when I had an inspiration. I probably wouldn't have acted on it if I hadn't had a couple beers, and hadn't been laid since Lance left for Jacksonville.

I picked up the phone and called Helen on her cell. She answered and we made the usual small talk for a minute or two. My cock actually got harder as I looked at her large bare breasts and spoke with her on the phone. How cool was this? Then I totally lost my mind.

"Helen, I called because Lance mentioned that he had some interesting information about the Super Bowl he was going to loan me. Did he leave anything for you to give to me?" I asked as I slowly stroked my erection.

"I'm sorry, Mike. He never mentioned anything to me," Helen replied.

"When I spoke to him, he said he had it on his office someplace. Could you take a quick look for me, Helen?"

"Sure, Mike. Just hang on while I go upstairs and look around," she answered.

"I'm in his office now and I just don't see anything that looks like what you described," revealed Helen.

I had the magazine open on the bed next to me and I was working my shaft like a master. Then I heard a gasp from Helen!

"Anything wrong, Helen?" I asked as I pumped. "You sounded distressed or something."

"No, Mike, nothing wrong. I'm just sorry I can't help you," Helen was barely above a whisper as she spoke.

Sorry she can't help me? My cock got even harder!

"Helen, just talking to you has made my day. Believe me on that," I strained to sound normal as I replied.

"Oh, somehow, I believe you. It makes my day to know that I am able to cheer you up so easily. I appreciated how you came for me yesterday when I called, and I know you would come for me right now if I asked you," she cooed.

That was all it took. I couldn't respond as my little guys answered another false alarm and splattered all over my stomach. I just held the phone away and groaned.

"Mike, are you okay?' asked Helen. "Can I give you a hand with anything?"

"Thanks, Helen," I managed slowly. "I'm feeling great and you have been a lot of help already. Thanks a lot."

"It's my pleasure, Mike," she purred into the phone. "Call me anytime."

We both hung up and I contemplated what I had just done. Helen must have seen me choking the chicken and if she used the binoculars, she would have seen her pictures on the bed. Unless I was totally nuts, she enjoyed the entire exchange. How would this change the dynamics of the game? Would she put the brakes on Lance's activities now that she knew he was watching my bedroom?

I had a lot to think about and it was a good thing, because the Eagles forgot to show up for the football game. Sherry was home before the game ended and once again, we went to sleep with no interaction.

Lance was back for the Monday broadcast. By the end of The Leno Show, Sherry was riding me like there was no tomorrow! I wanted to be angry with her, but some how the knowledge that Lance was watching us made me harder than ever! I let Sherry do all her usual acrobatics. We even came together before she slid off me and dropped exhausted to the bed.

She didn't notice that I was still hard and I was surprised myself! I immediately climbed back in the saddle. Sherry was shocked but I had to give her credit. She was a gamer! I plowed a few more acres of my own before I deposited another depth charge. I think Sherry even managed another small climax.

From that point, it became a bit of a competition between Sherry and me. She would fuck me and then I would fuck her. Sometimes she would play with me till I was hard and she would ride me again. If she got tired before I came, I'd flip her over and plunge into her until my work was finished. It was a friendly competition and we each looked forward to it. I never loved her more than I did those winter nights.

By watching Sherry closely, I noticed that she went immediately to the computer when she got home from work. I had never given any thought to her emails before, but now I did. I knew her username, but not her password. I came home early one day and left a note that I was helping a friend with his car. Then I made a hiding place in a louvered closet that was only a few feet from the computer.

It wasn't high tech, but it was the best I could come up with. When I heard Sherry pull into the garage, I hid in the closet. I heard her in the kitchen and knew she saw my note. Then she came in and sat at the computer and turned it on. She went right to hotmail and typed in her password.

I almost groaned when I realized how dumb I was. Her password was "lance"! I could have tried that without all the subterfuge! Did her breathing seem to quicken as she read her mail? It sure seemed like it. After she left the room, I eased out of the closet and sneaked out to the garage and then walked in noisily, as was my usual way.

It took a good portion of the next morning to read through all of Sherry's old emails from Lance. The early ones suggested she leave more lights on in the bedroom when she had sex with me. Then he pestered her into removing the curtain. After that, his messages pretty much described how beautiful Sherry's tits and ass looked. Then he began telling her how he wanted her to make love to me!

My head reeled as I considered the situation. The neighbor was directing my sex life from his house! And he was doing a damn good job! It was disturbing on many levels, but my main worry was that Sherry seemed to do Lance's biding. I read all the emails, and in the last few, he even commented on my sexual appetite and how it was a pleasure to watch a man that knew how to please his woman. I never saw any indication that he was fucking Sherry. Did that mean he hadn't gotten into her pants, or just that he knew better than to put it in writing?

As I considered what little I knew about Lance, I decided he wasn't bright enough to keep a secret. It seemed very unlikely that he fucking Sherry. Besides, his equipment would have stretched Sherry out like a garage door, wouldn't it? What about Helen? She must have seen me that day, so she had to know Lance was a voyeur. Yet, it appeared to be still happening. I had the feeling I was the odd-man-out. I would monitor Sherry's emails and try to learn more before I dug out my shotgun. That option was always open.

Over the next month or so, I tried to invent new ways to pleasure Sherry and do things I had never tried before. Then I would check Sherry's email a couple days later, after she had already opened them. Lance made more than a few comments about my new techniques, and was actually complimentary! Perhaps I was misjudging the guy. If I were in his position over what seemed to be a submissive woman, I'd bang her brains out, I told myself. Why hadn't I ever noticed that Sherry was submissive? Did it take a famous jock with a huge cock to gain control of her? It seemed my life had a lot more questions than answers since Helen and Lance had moved next door.

Channel 16's ratings had gone through the roof with Helen and Lance in the air chairs. The viewer ship had almost doubled since they joined the team last September. Unfortunately for me, they improved too much. One evening during the eleven o'clock news, Helen announced that she and Lance were leaving 16 to accept similar positions in Chicago!

I hadn't even come close to getting a blowjob from Helen. She had always been friendly, but never less than proper with me. I had grown to like her as a person and not just a great set of tits with a beautiful face. I actually came to enjoy Lance's company when we were out, once I had a beer or two and got past him controlling my sex life. The thing I had to admit to myself was that he was a benevolent master. He seemed quite happy getting me fucked almost every night. How could I dislike him for that?

Those last two weeks before Helen and Lance left saw Sherry and me fuck like crazy people! We tried to outdo each other in bed. It was each of our goals to fuck until the other person asked to stop. It was great!

The day after their last newscast on 16, Helen called and requested my assistance with some boxes of files she was trying to move. I left Sherry home and went over. The door was opened and Helen called for me to come upstairs. I found her in the attic/office.

"I want you to read this email. If you want it sent, just hit the 'enter' key," smiled Helen as she pointed to the monitor.

I read the message, then read it again, not attempting to conceal my shock. It essentially was a message to Sherry telling her that Lance would be stopping at her house soon, and she was to remove her blouse and bra for him. Then she was to drop to her knees in front of him and proceed to give him the best blowjob she could manage. It was signed by Lance.

"You really don't get it, do you, Mike?" chuckled Helen. "Lance doesn't use this office. The guy spends every waking hour watching sports or working out in the gym. He never sent those emails to Sherry. He never watched the two of you make love."

It was if the darkness was slowly dissipating. I began to put things together. I realized I wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed either. It had been Helen!

"Why would I be crazy enough to send this message?" I croaked.

"Look in your office window, Mike. Sherry is on the computer right now, waiting for a message that Lance promised. You will have the chance to see your sweet wife give her first blowjob, and Lance would be the lucky recipient," Helen grinned. "I can call him on the cell right now and ask him to stop at your house for some duct tape or something. Isn't that what you really want?"

I looked out the small attic window and clearly saw Sherry sitting at the computer. This was like a Hitchcock movie... with the emphasis on the 'cock'!

"Why would I want my wife to suck your husband off, Helen?" I asked. "I may act odd, but you must know that occurrence isn't on my top ten list."

"You haven't heard the entire offer, Mike," laughed Helen. "As soon as you send that email, I will drop my own top and give you a wonderful blowjob of your own! It won't be my first by a long shot, but it will be all the better because of my experience. You do want to see my tits and have me suck your cock, don't you?"

My dick was already expanding by the time Helen finished her statement! Here was the very thing I had dreamed of for so long. All I had to do was hit one key on the computer and Helen would give me a world-class blowjob, while topless!

I tried to quickly consider the possibilities. Even if I sent the email, would Sherry give Lance a blowjob? If she did, would I enjoy watching? If she did and I did, would I ever be able to look at her the same again? Would I be able to talk her into blowing me in the future? Would she know that I knew? Would she know that Helen sucked me off? How would it all change my life?

Why was I even hesitating? Wasn't seeing Helen's tits more than I had ever dreamed possible? Wouldn't a blowjob from Helen Hamilton be worth any risk? Would any man have to be asked twice to accept this deal?

If I had a crystal ball and had been able to see the future, my decision might have been different. As it was, I was weak. Now and then life presents something too good to pass up. I realized I was experiencing one of those moments, like no other in my life.