Hello Goodbye

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is too good an offer to pass up, Helen. A man would have to be nuts to miss the chance of a lifetime, wouldn't he?" I asked as I reached for the computer.

Helen smiled at me as she pulled her top over her head, revealing the nicest set of tits I had ever seen.

"I knew you would never take that offer, Mike. You almost made me choke when you reached to the computer, but then just turned it off. You are one of those rare men that, for all your talk and bluster, believes his wife and his marriage are more important than a fantasy. I decided that if you refused my offer, I would at least let you see the objects of your desire in real life. I wish Lance was more like you," she smiled a sad smile. "Now go home to your beautiful wife, Mike. This is good-bye."

With some difficulty I tore my eyes from Helen's perfect tits, turned and ran down the two flights of stairs and back to my house. I marveled at how easily Helen had fooled Sherry and me. I knew I would never have the nerve to tell Sherry that it was Helen and not Lance sending her emails. She didn't even know that I knew anything about anything! We were both a little dumber than I ever suspected.

That was when I got an even bigger surprise as I entered the house. Sherry was waiting for me, wearing nothing but a big smile.

"Mike! You are such a wonderful husband! Come over here and I will see that you are very well rewarded!"

"Don't think I am complaining Sherry, but what are you saying? What do you know about this ..ah, situation?" I wondered out loud.

"Mike, I know everything! Helen didn't send those emails. I sent them to myself to get you all hot and excited. I even wrote the email that you just now refused to send to me. I know that your refusal to send it means you declined Helen's offer of a blowjob and that you didn't want your wife to give another man a blowjob. I know that you are a wonderful, devoted husband, able to resist the most tempting of offers and remain faithful," concluded Sherry.

"Did Helen tell you they could watch us from the attic?" I asked.

"I told her about the attic, silly! Lance never knew he could watch us. He never even went to that room. Helen promised me she wasn't a voyeur and wouldn't be watching," laughed Sherry.

"Did she say anything about Super Bowl Sunday and my call while you were at your mom's?" I asked nervously.

"Helen was with me, visiting Mom," chuckled Sherry. "You called her cell and I listened in on the conversation. I know you better than you think, Mike. I whispered to Helen that you were probably spanking the monkey and looking at her Playboy spread while you were talking to her. That was the gasp you probably heard from her. She played along brilliantly, didn't she?"

"How did you guess that?" I asked Sherry as my face grew redder than a fire truck.

"Mike, I have noticed more than you realize. I've seen how you 'fantasize' while looking at her pictures, when you think I'm not around. That is why I appreciate so much that you declined Helen's offer. She really is your dream girl!"

"But what would you have done if I sent that email? What would Helen have done?" I asked.

"You'll never know because you didn't send it, Mike. Let's just say that Helen and I had the possibility covered," laughed Sherry. "Now are you going to let me reward you properly, Big Boy?"

Sherry dropped to her knees in front of me and unzipped my pants. I quickly looked to see if the curtains in the living room were opened. They weren't! It wasn't long before Sherry convinced me that I had made the right decision!