Hello, I'm Your New Around Here...

Story Info
Widowed man discovers sex again.
1.2k words
21.1k
0
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was just something about my new neighbour. When she stopped in with a thermos of espresso to introduce herself, I was impressed by her friendliness. I wasn't intending to think impure thoughts – I'm a very straight-laced guy – they just suddenly occurred. After all I had been celibate since my beloved wife passed away six years earlier... Two days before my 23rd birthday and two months before she was to turn 21. Sex had, for recent years, seemed an insult to our deep love and short but passionate marriage. Cheating is perhaps a bit extreme, but that's how it felt.

"Hi, neighbour! My name's Jane! Feel like a coffee?" She chirped.

She couldn't possibly be much older than twenty-one herself. I gestured with a sweeping arm her to enter and nodded, my voice stolen by her captivating presence. She wore tight, light blue short shorts, and a pale yellow tank top that highlighted her perfect breasts. She was hotter than most Hollywood actresses! Her medium length brown hair was tied back in a ponytail, and as she entered, she playfully blew a strand out of her face.

"Well."

I cleared my throat and preyed I could string a sentence together.

"I guess we'll need mugs?"

She frowned and nodded with a grin. I strode to the kitchenette and grabbed two mugs, rinsing them briefly. It was then that it happened. I guess I just sort of glanced at her legs briefly, but her close proximity made me have a spontaneous orgasm. And due to my six year abstinence – apart from a handful of self-stimulations over Sports Illustrated Covergirl Specials on late-night HBO – it was four or five times the volume. Sperm began to create a huge wet patch in my cotton cargo shorts.

"Did you splash yourself with sink water?" She innocently asked, deftly removing a fresh napkin from inside her bra. "Here, allow me."

She moved so fast I couldn't really stop her. As she squatted before me, I released again, and this time it seeped through the fabric. Hell, it was the height of summer on the east coast, and I was relaxing on the couch with a diet Pepsi. I was alone until a few minutes ago. Besides, lots of guys go commando, especially when they are just hanging around the house.

She went to move the napkin towards my bulging, wet crotch and then stopped, frowning again. Sweet Jane, I thought. Will you take my hand? You have already taken my breath and resolute resolve to remain celibate. There I go again, I chided myself internally. I nearly proposed to the drive through chick's intercom voice the other week...

"Oh..." She tried not to sound like it was a big deal. "Did I, uh... make you..." The way she trailed off just made me want to hold her gently by the sides of her head and start kissing her deeply. Instead, I summoned up all my courage and knelt in front of her, making eye contact and dumbly nodding, somewhat sadly. "That's okay," she countered, leaning in slowly to greet my lips. "Maybe we should..." Planting a soft, soul-redeeming kiss on my lips, I kissed her back. Jane then pushed me backwards onto half a nearby beanbag and straddled my waist. My half-resting member began rapidly becoming erect, at double the normal rate. Is she going to freak on the size, I thought? She must have noticed I'm in need of oversized chinos...

"I feel like such a slut, I don't even know your name!"

"Call me amazed." I lowered my hands and rested them on her hips.

"Amazed and grateful."

Bravely, I unbuttoned her shorts and slipped the front of my palm inside her silky pink knickers. She breathed a barely audible 'God yes', kissed me again, and stood up, removing her lower garments. I wasn't about to look a gift Unicorn in the mouth. I responded, practically tearing my shorts off to present her my solid, soaking manhood.

"A.G. honey! I'm a petite girl! I'm not sure I can accommodate Mr Percival!"

"Try Janie. Just sit on a bit to start with..."

"It's like a veiny guitar neck!"

"Please, just go slowly. Sit on the tip and see how you go?"

"Mmmmm. Okay then, if you seriously want me."

"Ough. Argh. Mmmm. Hum-um."

Jane gingerly rested her lovely vagina at the top of my hard, cumbersome penis. She breathed something again, this time inaudible. With that, she eased down on my sex, roughly half the length of my shaft, and moaned relievedly – grabbing handfuls of my hair. I could feel the walls of her flower blossom and relax, expanding slightly. Jane eased down on the rest of my penis and looked at me searchingly, eyes aflame with the Sunday news. I knew I could go for a fairly long time, but after such an unfairly protracted sexual hiatus, I wasn't so sure. She then began to grind and gyrate, thighs pushing down on my hip bones, my penis fully inside her.

"A.G. uh, what should I call you, really?"

"Mr Holmes, or Mr Holmes aaaaaaaaaagh." I joked.

She playfully slapped me on the shoulder.

"Ritchie. Jane, just call me Ritchie."

With a large breath, she rested her hands on my shoulders and lifted herself serenely off my engorged manhood. She muttered something again, this time with another sexy frown and pouted lips. Ripping my shirt off with a sudden and unusual fit of strength, she dived for my chest and started to lick my nipples. Circling the areola with the tip of her dainty tongue, she brushed the other one with a lovingly slow fingertip. Hoping she would go further south, I held my dick in the middle and slipped it up her tank top repaying the gesture. As soon as she felt this, she began to kiss a trail down my chest and torso until she reached it. Holding it in a somewhat ungainly fashion between her smallish fingers, she squeezed it gently. She kissed the tip and poked her tongue in and out of the large, weeping eye of my penis.

"Suck it, Jane. Suck my cock now, babe."

I had experienced a few bad head jobs, due to my size - but this cute, young, hottie was pretty damn good. She went fast, then slow, wanked it, then stopped. When she swirled and swished the surface of her tongue against the underside of my shaft, that was nearly curtains. I leaned forward as she frantically licked the head and whispered in her perfectly formed ear;

"Just a bit more, hon... you – are – so... good at that."

When the orgasm first started, the pureness of the pleasure caused me to shoot quickly and in rapid waves. My lovely neighbour nearly swallowed too soon, and coughed a few times, her mouth stretched over the head of my cock. She managed to moan her approval, and I guess, her mouth was so full she either had to or wanted to swallow. A driven stare straight into my eyes as she swallowed with perfect passion and dramatic irony, was all too overwhelming. A single tear escaped the corner of my eye as she rolled the taste around on my tongue. Nothing else was said; we retired to the bedroom and kissed for stolen lifetimes, falling asleep in a naked, velvet embrace.

  • COMMENTS
7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hello, I'm Your New Around Here...

title doesn't even make sense

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
Deep soaker ... some of your statements needs upgrading....

..Firstly, author -this was better than any of these readers feel and compared to the writing ability of many on this site, your use of awkward adjectives or drifting into a Hallmark verse at end of a blue collar story is minor.Your sex scene, though brief was slightly different which is amazing on this site. Deep- it was only ONE trasher that ain't got math.This is important in light of the hackneyed and inane statement by the southern lady regarding readers that trash a story on a reader review site. And it's simple to see how the dude could preemy from DSB(deadly sperm buildup) whether he was known to go long or not.Ever hear of busting a nut before a hot date? good point about the names, though,something is missing.

SouthernPassion53SouthernPassion53over 13 years ago
Needs work

I have to agree with the previous commentator but will add that you at least made an attempt. Work on your style, story line and flow as the story progresses. As for the anonymous "crappers" they probably are as adept at writing a story as they are posting comments.

Deep SoakerDeep Soakerover 13 years ago
Reader problems with numbers

Obviously some of the other people who left comments did not read closely enough to know that the protagonist was 29, had been widowed for 6 years, and had been married for a brief, but unnumbered, period of time. If they did not read closely enough to get this math correct, one can hardly give much weight to the rest of what they had to say.

I appreciate that you attempted to put your thoughts in writing and then share them with us. However, the result was consistent with your title in more ways than one. I thought the setup and development were not plausible, and were somewhat inconsistent. Why would the protagonist prematurely ejaculate with no physical stimulation? Why would he later claim staying power which he obviously did not have? Why would Jane call him A.G., and then claim not to know his name? Why would he not supply his name the first two times she asked, but then finally tell her to call him Ritchie? Why would Jane be interested in doing anything with the protagonist, or continue to do things with him? These unanswered questions become distractions that diminish the entertainment value of the story.

Please try again, and consider asking for editorial help.

PEDROMASSURE56PEDROMASSURE56over 13 years ago
Age!

Reading the 1st Paragraph spoiled the rest of the story, so his wife was 14 years old when they married and he was 16 years old ! This alone made me wonder about the truth of any of the story

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Equal Shares Ch. 01 Widower struggles with grief, and the future.in Novels and Novellas
An Unexpected Turn of Events A widower is surprised by his sister-in-law.in Group Sex
Out on the Farm A widower gentleman's observations pay off.in Mature
New Widower Thinks Sex At least four times Jerry White had lost Melba.in Romance
The Widower Chronicles Ch. 01 The adventures of a recently widowed husband.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories