Hello Miss Robinson!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim continued to tease her, with a sly smile on his face, confident in the feeling that this woman was his for the taking. The problem was that he was now so hot to fuck Mandy he didn't know if he could tease her much before his own desires lead him to giving in to her. "So you want my cock inside you?" he asked, looking at her as he continued to stroke his hardness along the length of her. Her pussy was now so very wet making the sliding sensation all the more deliciously excruciating. She had Tom's prick in her mouth now but she moaned in response to his teasing, getting both boys even hotter. She could taste his precum leaking from his cock causing her to salivate even more with desire. Releasing that hard flesh from her mouth, she gave Jim another pleading look demanding he fuck her hard. Then she extended her legs and wrapped them around Jim, digging her heels in his ass, trying to push him into her. He had reached his limit, and thrust his prick into her in one deep stroke.

Mandy was stroking Tom faster now as she tried to keep sucking on the head of his cock while Jim fucked her. He had her legs back and was fucking her harder making it challenging for her to handle Tom, but she kept at it, tickling his balls with her fingernails, while stroking and sucking him. All this had Tom on the edge, and Mandy's moaning around his cock made it all the harder. She led him on, moaning, "Come on, babe! I want your cum in my mouth, you taste so good!" as she stroked him. "Jim's fucking me real good and I want both of you to come!"

Those were the magic words, as Tom started unloading his juice into Mandy's mouth, some spilling onto her face as she milked him of all he had. Seeing that, Jim couldn't hold back either, exclaiming, "OK, Mandy, here it comes baby!" She felt his cock very hard inside her as he came, feeling his warm liquid coat her insides as he bit down on her already sensitive nipple. This drove her over the edge, and her orgasm hit her so hard that her whole body shook as she screamed repeatedly that she was coming. Breathing so hard that she could barely catch her breath as the sexual shockwave went through her, Jim was lying on top of her, resting slightly, causing her to tingle even more. Both Jim and Tom kissed Mandy for her beautiful sexual performance.

As they recovered their normal breathing, Jim slid off Mandy and lay next to her, his cock still partially swollen and shiny with the combination of their juices. Tom raised himself up on one elbow and looked Mandy in the eye as he said, "That was really nice, Mandy, but what I really want to do now is to fuck you!" Mandy smiled at him, but then he added, mischievously, "In the ass!"

Mandy looked nervously at him then, and asked, "Are you serious?"

"Of course I am," he said. "Are you ready?"

Mandy sat up then and said, "Tom, I've never done that, and I'm not sure I want to. Why don't we just fuck the normal way?"

Tom looked over at Jim and said, "I can't believe we have a virgin ass here. Shall we show her what she's missing?"

Jim looked a little nervously over at Mandy, then back at Tom. "Tom, let's drop it. If Mandy doesn't want to do it that way, I don't think we should pressure her. Just stick your cock in her sweet pussy and enjoy it! And, by the way, her pussy's really sweet!"

"I can't believe you're chickening out on me, Jim," Tom replied before looking back at Mandy to say, "Looks like I'm outvoted, Mandy, and I really don't want to make you do anything you don't want to. I'm really ready to fuck now, though, so how about it?"

Mandy looked at him with a serious expression on her face. "I'm not sure I'm in the mood now, Tom!" she said, watching him carefully. Then, seeing the crestfallen expression on Tom's face, she burst out laughing before telling him, "I'm only joking, Tom! I'm dying to feel your big fat hard cock in my pussy!" She knelt up on the bed, beckoning him to come closer, saying, "Do me doggy style, so I can suck Jim's cock while you're fucking me!"

Tom scrambled over behind her as she got on her hands and knees with her mouth poised over Jim's hard cock, which was twitching with excitement. Mandy put her lips on the purple head, but as Tom held his hard tool at Mandy's pussy lips, she lifted her head and turned to warn him, "Just make sure it goes in the right hole, or you're in trouble!" Tom grinned and then pushed his quivering prick into Mandy's open and waiting cunt, sliding it all the way in with one long, smooth stroke. He paused to reach around to squeeze her tits, while she plunged the full length of Jim's pecker into her mouth. Now Mandy was filled with young cockmeat at both ends of her body, and she felt powerful and powerless at the same time!

Tom now began to fuck Mandy hard, driving in and out, making her body lurch back and forth as she rhythmically sucked Jim's steel hard cock. Tom began moving in unison with Mandy's up and down motion on Jim and their pace gradually increased until Mandy felt the first signs of her inevitable orgasm. She started moving her hips back into Tom as he thrust forward, driving him deeper inside her, until she moaned, her mouth still full of Jim's prick, as her climax came. She shuddered and shook, and her spasming pussy tightened on Tom's cock as she went through the throes of ecstasy. Tom began thrusting even harder and he moaned out loud as his dick began spewing its hot load into Mandy.

Somehow Mandy's orgasm had tightened the hold that her lips had on Jim's tool and this was enough to send him over the top as well, and she felt his cream spurting into her mouth at the same instant that Tom was filling her pussy with his! She gulped, reacting rapidly, and swallowed each gooey discharge as it blasted into her mouth. Only when she realized that the squirting had stopped did she let the shrinking organ slip from between her lips. By this time Tom's dick had also slipped out of her throbbing pussy, so she dropped on to the bed to lie beside Jim and motioned for Tom to come and lie next to her on the other side. Suddenly she noticed the time on the bedside clock. "What time does the game start?" she asked.

"Oh, wow, I'd forgotten all about that!" Tom exclaimed. "A lady like you can make guys like us forget about almost anything! Say, you want to come with us?"

Mandy gave a mischievous grin and said, "Well, actually, I already came! No, seriously, you guys go without me. I have a number of things to take care of, including dealing with my ex-boyfriend."

"He's not going to hassle you, is he?" Jim asked anxiously. "Will you be OK?"

"I'll be fine, thanks. I know just how to handle him."

"Hey, how about we stop by after the game?" Tom suggested. "If you want we go for a bite to eat?"

"That would be great!" Mandy agreed. "I'll see you later. Now get going!"

Shortly afterwards the two friends were on their way to the stadium, wearing grins from ear to ear!

12