Hello Mr. Robinson Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,794 Followers

"We came here to shop," Rhea said.

"Not two of us," Cindy added with a wink. "All of us."

"Oh... I get it... no I don't," I replied. "I offered to treat you guys to a day of shopping."

"It's no fun if it is just the two of us having all the fun. Isn't there someplace you'd like to go or something you want?" Cindy continued.

"I could use some new tennis shoes I suppose." I said.

"How old are those?" Rhea asked.

"Six years..."

They each grabbed an arm and took me to the nearest shoe store. Half an hour later, I walked out wearing brand new canvas tennis shoes. I had also purchased two other pair since I was there. We spent the next hour going to stores that I liked. It felt weird dragging them to a gaming store as well as a book store. Electronic books were fine and all but I much preferred a paper copy. I spent more on books than I did on games and shoes combined. I had no idea when I would actually get to read them but I promised myself I could have one on me at all times. I was standing in line to pay when I received a message on my HUD from my other half.

'Why are you buying books? I can download digital versions of them much easier.'

'I like to read,' I sent back trying to explain.

'But I can integrate the information directly to your memory.'

'For a technical manual that is fine but these are for pleasure. I like to read.'

'I do not understand. There is pleasure from reading,' he said utterly perplexed.

'Oh yes, a good author can create whole worlds using words. How about on the drive back I'll start reading one of these and you can see what I mean.' I offered.

'Yes please, that would be very nice.'

Once the girls were shopped out and I had visited a few stores that I wanted to see we were done or so I thought. That's when the bright green letters appeared in my vision, plushy. Shit, I almost forgot to get Roo her birthday gift. I went to one of the higher end toy stores and searched for what every girl her age wanted. I asked clerks as well as Cindy what I should buy and they all settled on the life sized thingy that looked part cat and part fox. Apparently according to the tiny booklet it was a blend of dark and psychic energy. Well if it made Roo squeal in delight that's all that mattered. I bought two and gave one to Cindy. She was thrilled and would keep it on her bed when I wasn't there. We got the plushy wrapped up and my mission was finished. Once we hit the USP store and shipped the plushy back to Washington DC then I could focus on the time I had left with my daughter.

We took the escalator to the parking level. Rhea took out her keys and tossed them to me. I caught them and figured since I was carrying most of the bags I would open the trunk and get to free my arms first, boy was I wrong. I unlocked the trunk but before I could place a single bag inside the girls beat me to the punch. So I took a step back and let them place their burdens in the trunk. I watched as they dropped the bags in and walked off. I took the time to place some of my bags in and then rearrange the others to make room for the rest. I closed the trunk and found Cindy standing next to the front passenger's side door and Rhea was right behind her. I guess I was driving. I unlocked my door and then unlocked theirs. We headed home in silence. I was exhausted from all of the waiting more than anything and would be glad to be home. I guess it showed on my face when Cindy leaned close and spoke.

"Does daddy want a handjob?" Cindy asked as she set a hand on my lap. "You look awful tense."

"Do I?" I asked as she unzipped me. "I guess... unnnn... I am a little stiff."

"Stiff, you are iron hard already," Rhea purred in my ear. "Do you like her hand on your cock?"

"Uh huh," I moaned as my daughter spat on the palm of her hand and returned to the task at hand.

I had to split my attention between the road and the pleasure. She kept up a slow and steady pace as she jacked me off. Rhea's breath tickled my ear as she watched. She kept whispering dirty things in my ear as I got closer and closer to climaxing. I caught a look that passed between Cindy and Rhea just before I heard the click of my daughter undid her seatbelt. I wanted to close my eyes but I was forced to keep my attention on the road. A moment later I felt her lips wrap around the head of my dick. I was trying to remain quiet and failing miserably. I was about to climax when my daughter stroked me as fast as she could. I yelped in surprise and she got a mouthful of cum for her efforts. I sat there catching my breath while Cindy licked me clean and shared a syrupy kiss with Rhea.

We reached the edge of the campus and by that time I had caught my breath and learned just how much I was going to miss my daughter. She had classes tomorrow and I had a flight. That meant going to bed at a reasonable hour. I parked outside the Pickman House and got out. Cindy was already out and heading to unlock the front door. Rhea met me and stuck her hand out for the keys. I handed them to her and she opened the trunk. I grabbed all of the bags. Rhea kissed my cheek and told me to have a good time. I carried the bags inside as Rhea drove off. Cindy rewarded me with a smile and closed the door behind me.

"She loves you," Cindy said as I set the bags on the floor. "I love you too."

"I..."

"Hush, I know you better than you do yourself dad." She said with that hungry glint in her eye. "You will probably never commit to just one woman, ever. But I imagine you have the capacity to love many women. Am I right?" I nodded as she continued. "Rhea is special though. She is all cool and calculating on the outside but her core is volcanic. She is a fierce friend and lover. I am glad she's watching your back. Now why don't you carry those bags up to my room and I can model a few things before you fuck me senseless."

I never said another word that night. Cindy undressed and modeled for me. She went through four outfits before my patience wore off and I took her into my arms and kissed her. Rhea wasn't the only one with a molten core. She kissed me back and molded her body to mine. We were left gasping for air when we broke that kiss. The rest was a flurry of my clothes hitting the floor and me taking her into my arms again. I meant to give her a good night's sleep. I meant for her to get some rest. I meant a lot of things but they didn't happen. I made love to her until dawn. There were plenty of breaks through the night but we just couldn't keep our hands off of each other. We took a shower together and that was our last time together. I dressed in some casual clothes and my new sneakers. She got ready for school. I kissed her goodbye and told her I would see her soon.

I packed up my clothes and the things that Rhea had purchased at the mall. I sat on the front porch until Rhea arrived with the car. I was lost deep in thought when I smelled freshly brewed coffee. I looked over at the elderly lady next door. She was setting down a silver coffee service onto a small wooden table. She motioned me over and I accepted her invitation. I took the chair opposite of her. I poured the coffee while she talked.

"You are one hell of a man." She began as she dropped two sugars into her cup. "I've never known a man to make love to a woman with such passion like you did. You left me breathless. She is quite the screamer."

"Yes she is," I admitted. "Cream?"

"Yes please," she said nodding. "I had a daddy complex at that age too. I called all my older lovers daddy. They called me their little girl, slut and my favorite you dirty little whore. Ah, those were good times indeed."

"I bet you were quite the talented little cock sucker," I said casually and she beamed up at me.

"That I was," she giggled. "I could deep throat long before it became so popular. You name it I did it. I completely embraced my baser self. I can tell we have that in common."

"I do love a good old fashioned grudge fuck," I said before sipping my coffee. "If my partner or partners aren't sweaty and exhausted after words then I feel like I've done something wrong."

"You are preaching to the choir. Pity I am so damn old. Maybe the next time you are in town I can call my granddaughter over and I can watch you fuck her rotten. What do you say?"

"Hmm, is she cute?" I asked smiling at her.

"She's got an ass to die for," she said. "You look like an ass man to me."

"You heard her squeal when I slid my cock in her butt didn't you?" I asked and the old woman grinned as she nodded. "I guess I need to close a window next time."

"Oh no, don't do that... that is just being selfish." She laughed as she winked at me. "Damn it all to hell, your ride is here. Travel well magic man."

"Take care of yourself you dirty little whore," I replied and her cheeks flushed with color.

I finished my coffee in one gulp and retrieved my suitcase and the bags of goodies. Rhea opened the trunk and as I placed my armful of bags inside she asked me about the neighbor. I told Rhea that she was a fan of mine. That got her laughing and asked if I had gotten any sleep and I just shook my head. Once the trunk was loaded we were off to the airport. I took out one of the books I had purchased and opened it. There was the soft creak of the spine as I opened it for the first time. I love hardback books. The scent of paper and ink were subtle but there. I turned to the first page of the first chapter and began to read. The words seemed to disappear as the magic of the wordsmith transported me away. It was the soft touch on my shoulder that brought me back. I looked around and saw that we were parked in an underground lot.

"We have a little time do you want some coffee?" Rhea asked.

"That would be nice," I said and followed her to the nearest gate. "Thanks for letting me read."

"Anytime," she replied as she took my arm. "I missed you last night. Am I being selfish?"

"No, I missed you too," I said and she made a face.

"Liar, you went all night with her and kept the neighbor up. You are like a male lion and we are just the poor lionesses surrounding you."

"I love you." I said and she clung tighter.

"I love you too," she replied. "Coffee..."

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,794 Followers