Hello Mr. Robinson Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...huh oh hey Mike... oh shit... why didn't you tell me we had visitors?!"

The girl was thin as a rail but had what I would describe as girl next door looks. She was definitely cute but there was intelligence there too. She was dressed in a t-shirt and tight fitting yoga pants. We watched as she blushed furiously but took her spot at the control panel. She brought up a dummy with a dark metallic vest covering its torso. Zoe bounced over to the table holding a third generation gauss pistol. She twirled it like some teenage gunslinger. She began talking and I suddenly realized why she was here. Most of the words coming out of her mouth were several syllables long and even I had a hard time keeping up with her narrative.

"In English," the General pleaded.

"Oh sorry sir," she said with a smile and a wink. "I call it reactive armor because it reacts to the energy imparted on the gauss round. It can actually detect the flight of gauss energy. That is what allows it to protect the wearer. See..."

Without any warning she brought the weapon up and fired from the hip. Her accuracy was frightening. The round hit center mass but did no damage to the vest. The General went over and touched the vest. He told us that it was cool to the touch. The broken ceramic disk lay at his feet. The secret was that the vest transformed the vast kinetic energy from the gauss round into the vest and dispersed it. Zoe said that it was the difference between a massive stone hitting a pond or an iceberg. I could see the visual in my head and it made sense, sort of. As long as it worked is all that mattered. The problem with the vest was the same with the chain sword, price. Unless we mass produced them I didn't see them being anything but a luxury item for the incredibly wealthy. Zoe wasn't finished. She took up a standard sniper rifle and propped it up on one of the pedestals. She took aim as the General got out of the way. Once the range was clear she called out just before she squeezed the trigger. The dummy never even shook as the 50 caliber round struck the vest.

"It absorbs kinetic energy from standard rounds as well. I sent one for Mr. Shaw to try out himself. I hope he likes it." She said with a fan girl sort of enthusiasm. "Makes you wonder though... is he more like Tony Stark or Bruce Wayne?"

"Stark," I said without hesitating. "He is definitely a player... and a great boss."

Zoe giggled while the General seemed not to understand the references. I perused the rest of the weapons in development or ones that hadn't gotten the green light from Nick for further interest. There were half a dozen unique rifle and pistol designs that simply didn't make the cut. There was a promising sniper rifle that looked like it belongs in a high budget science fiction movie and then there was the mysterious black box. It was about eighteen inches square and about four inches or so deep. I glanced at Zoe and she winked at me. I thumbed the latches down and opened the case. I whistled when I saw the bullwhip. It was crafted from a weird looking black alloy. The handle had an almost sword like grip and there was a queer way that light played across its surface. I withdrew it from the case and gripped the handle tightly. There was a single red gem set into what passed for the cross guard on the handle. I walked within striking range of the dummy and tried to remember all those hours pretending to be a tomb hunter when I was a kid. I relaxed and just let the muscle memory guide me. I took aim and with a confident sideward movement of my wrist I managed to wrap the whip around the dummy's neck.

"Hit the button," Zoe purred.

I thumbed the blood red gem and cried out when the dummy's neck was crushed by the whip. Zoe was standing behind me while she explained the constriction function on the weapon. If the whip wraps about an arm or leg or the neck the little red button will cause the internal core to withdraw crushing the offending appendage. I hit the button again and pulled the whip back. The next thing she said surprised me as much as the little red button.

"Access the whip with your A.I.," she whispered. "You should see a heads up display. This will allow you to target with much greater accuracy."

The dummy slid from view and another took its place. I did see the HUD and I decided to see if I could slice the nose off the mannequin. I let my hand drop down and brought a crosshair onto the nose. I brought my hand forward and struck. The end of the weapon didn't just slice the nose off it cut through the head at nose level. I watched as the top half slid off and hit the floor. The General whistled and I just grinned like an idiot.

"I need more practice I suppose," I said as I began setting the whip down.

"What are you doing? I made that especially for you." Zoe said in a trembling voice. "I spent months on that. Don't you want it?"

"I didn't know." I said turning to face her. "What else you got for me?"

"There is an armored duster and a smexy fedora to complete the ensemble. Let me get them for you."

"I had no idea," I said to the General.

"I think she likes you, a lot." The older man said and smiled. "Ah to be young again..."

"Here you are, try these on," Zoe said as she held the long coat for me to slip into. "Perfect... and now the hat... oh yeah that look is definitely you."

"I think she's right. But uh what does a desk jockey need with armored clothing and a whip?"

"Yeah, the General has a point," I had to admit.

"Nick... I mean Mr. Shaw thought there might be times when your bodyguard won't always be there. He said to think of them as a fall back of sorts."

"Good old Nick," I said adjusting the fedora. "He always thinks of everything. Is this coat like that vest the General shot at earlier?"

"Yep, with a few added touches," she said. "I'll let you figure those out on your own. It's more fun that way."

I still had my HUD up and noticed that the fedora and duster could be accessed. When I opened up their windows I found three unmarked icons. She really did want me to figure this thing out on my own. Mike showed the General back to the elevator leaving Zoe and me alone. She watched the two men leave and then smiled. She grabbed me by the wrist and pulled. I let her guide me into an empty lab. Just when I thought things were going to take a certain turn they didn't. She closed the door and I could tell by the furnishings that this was her room. She smiled and walked passed me to a control counsel. Zoe pressed a few keys and then entered a password. The far wall split open and I could see the lights come on in a hidden room. The room turned out to be for storage. Zoe stood in front of something covered with a dusty tarp.

"Do you love her?" Zoe asked her expression darkening.

"Do I love who?" I asked confused beyond belief at the strange turn of events.

"Why that inhuman bodyguard of yours... you didn't think she was human did you?"

"What the hell are you talking about?" I asked as she reached up and tugged the tarp away. "What is that?"

"That is her armor," Zoe said her hand settled on the metal and class cylinder holding some kind of body armor. "It's almost as beautiful as she is."

"I don't understand any of this." I said as I looked at the suit of bone colored armor. I needed to know what she did and didn't know about Rhea. "How did you get her armor?"

"She surrendered it when she became a citizen," Zoe replied staring at me oddly. "She has been around for quite some time."

"I'll be damned! That story about Newton wasn't her just making up things."

"Newton... wait do you mean Isaac Newton? How did she know him?"

"Let's just say the story about the apple is only half true."

Zoe thought about it for a moment and then went crimson. She bit back an angry reply and continued. She told me that Rhea belonged to one of the near human races identified by the various human governments. When I asked about the others she gestured and a hologram appeared displayed the dozen or so near humans living on earth. I looked at the list and saw an image of Rhea but it said she belonged to a species known as the J'Nai not the Fae. Had she lied to me? Why would she do that? Zoe coughed and got my attention again. Rhea had been 'detained' back in the late nineteen forties just after the last world war. It wasn't until recently that any sort of biological data could be learned. Rhea possessed what could only be called strong mental abilities that kept her from harm. These skills affected not just people but machinery as well. Zoe gestured a second time and a life sized hologram of Rhea appeared. I nodded and she continued.

"Do you know the secret behind beauty?" Zoe asked arms crossed over her chest.

"It has to do with symmetry." I said waiting for her to continue.

"So let's take a look at her peculiar form of symmetry shall we?"

The hologram was cut in half leaving only her right half. Zoe manipulated the controls and copied her right side and reversed it. She connected the two halves and it looked just like Rhea. There wasn't any weird distortion or abnormalities. So she was perfect. Chalk one up for me. Zoe restored the original hologram and talked about how her beauty wasn't just skin deep. She peeled away Rhea's outer later and I could see her musculature and nerve endings. I didn't have the expertise to know how to interpret what I was seeing but another part of me did. My A.I. highlighted key parts of her physiology and compared it to human norm. Rhea's muscles possessed far more tensile strength and due to the way the tissue was connected it gave her a greater degree of dexterity and raw power. She could likely lift twice if not three times that of any male Olympic weightlifter with ease. Another layer was peeled away revealing her internal organs. While some of them appeared smaller than they should there were also more of them. She had what my better half called a redundant biological phenomenon. I had heard that animals like octopi possessed multiple hearts and brains. Rhea also had this benefit.

"Two hearts, two livers..." I muttered.

"She is quite resilient to say the least. Her lung capacity makes mountain Sherpa and Japanese pearl diver look like amateurs. We calculate she could hold her breath for up to ten minutes maybe more."

Another layer was revealed and Zoe continued. It seemed like every aspect of Rhea's anatomy was superior in every way. I lost interest and Zoe picked up on it. She stopped halfway in her comparison of Rhea's eyesight to a mantis shrimp and glared at me. She asked if she was boring me and I shook my head. I told her I was confused and that derailed her completely. I continued and told her I thought she wanted to get me alone so that we could do something. Zoe went crimson and fell to soft stammering.

"You thought I was trying to seduce you?" She asked and I nodded as I approached her.

"I assumed you sent Mike and the General away so that we could be alone." I said closing the distance between us.

"I... um...MMMMM..." she moaned into my mouth when I kissed her.

I slid my arms around her waist and her body pressed tight against me. She broke the kiss and slapped me before kissing me this time. The slap came as a surprise but it made me want her more. I moved my hands from her waist to that full round bottom of hers. Zoe broke the kiss and stared at me.

"This is really going to happen," she muttered softly.

"Only if you want it to," I replied wondering if she was a virgin. "Is this... am I...?"

"Yes and yes," she grinned. "I am so happy it is you. I'd hate to think my first time was going to be with someone that had no clue to what they were doing."

I had a sudden image of Roo the senator's daughter and her infatuation with me. Was it really that important that her first time be that good? Mine had happened so fast and so unexpectedly that I never looked back on it with what you might call fondness. I guess I owed her something spectacular after showing me everything. Though there was one question that was bugging me.

"What is your fascination with Rhea?" I asked as I lifted her up and set her ass on the edge of one of the work surfaces.

"I wouldn't call it fascination. It's more like a nameless fear really." She replied as I lifted up her ass and slowly tugged her yoga pants off of her. "She scares the hell out of me. I guess she represents an unknown and that frightens me to my core."

"Speaking of core, you are soaking wet down here," I said as I gently pushed her onto her back. "I thought scientists embraced the unknown trying to figure it out."

"I supposed that is... oh yeah right there... but this unknown is just so close and NNNNNN that's the spot... you are right I should be more open minded... eep that tickles..."

"Sorry," I said as I continued to tease her pussy with my tongue and fingers. "You taste delicious. I wonder how good you are going to feel wrapped around my cock."

"Tight as can be," she moaned. "You are my first after all. Oh god I am so close already!"

I fingered her pussy while I lapped at and suckled her clit. Zoe's legs began to twitch and shake as she got close to her climax. I thought about teasing her some more but I really wanted to fuck her in the worst way. I alternated my speed and that seemed to only accelerate things. The young lady's back arched and she screamed as she came. Luckily this lab was sound proofed for security reasons. I stood up and looked at her shaking frame and smiled at her.

"Are you going to show me how you like your dick sucked," she asked. "... or are you just going to fuck me senseless?"

"I am going to be selfish and fuck that tight little pussy of yours until you faint." I told her and she just smiled. "Okay here we go..."

I teased her labia with the head of my cock but not for long. I gauged her reactions as the tip slid inside of her. Her eyes widened in surprise and I took it very slow. Bit by bit I eased inside of her until her pussy had tasted every last inch of me. She looked between her legs and giggled.

"I took it all. I can't believe it! Oh god my pussy is so full!"

I moved slowly and her eyes rolled up into her head. Her hands clenched into fists as I made love to her. I tugged up her shirt and licked her hard little nipples. While her breasts were small I was eager to see that fine round ass of hers. I didn't have long to wait. Zoe's second and more powerful orgasm hit her quickly and unexpectedly. It caught us both off guard. I stopped and let her catch her breath. A few minutes later and she was ready for more. I rolled her onto her side placing her legs on the edge of the table. I thrust a little faster this time and she urged me on now. I slapped her ass cheek as I drove into her pussy. She let out a little yelp of surprise but soon was begging me to smack her harder. I paused long enough to get bend her over the work surface and take her from behind. Her voice went up half an octave when I began thrusting this time. I had both hands on her ass cheeks and was hammering her pretty hard now. I felt the first inklings of my climax as my toes began to curl. She felt it too as my cock swelled up inside of her.

"I didn't think you could get any bigger," she exclaimed as she shoved her hips backward. "Are you going to shoot inside of me?"

"Only if you want me to," I gasped fighting my urge to come. "It is entirely up to you."

"You like my ass so much why not shoot all over that," she growled as I was only seconds away.

I fell silent as I hammered her pussy. I cried out as I pulled my cock free and let loose a torrent across her cheeks and lower back. Damn that was intense! I stood there panting when little Zoe spun around, dropped down and licked me clean. For a near virgin she was pretty adept with her tongue. She saw my look of surprise and giggled.

"No one has ever fucked me until tonight but uh that doesn't mean I don't like sucking dick." She said quite proudly. "Hey mister, want me to deep throat you? I hear I am pretty good at it. Hell, for you I will even swallow. What do you say?"

"I'll let you on one condition," I said and gestured at the armor floating in the cylinder. Zoe nodded and went to work. "Damn, you weren't kidding."

Lurking beneath that nerdy exterior was a dick sucking aficionado. She was up there with the senator's widow... what was her name again? Zoe hadn't lied she could and did deep throat me with ease. I wonder if Roo could suck cock like her. Suddenly the thoughts of fucking the daughter of one of the few men in Washington that I respected became a real possibility. I bet she was a screamer just like Zoe here. I'd have to gag her or find someplace where she could cry out to her heart's content. I gripped Zoe by the hair and growled. She had me on the edge of coming again in no time at all.

"I'm close... damn you know your way around a cock," I whimpered. "Get ready... oh shit..."

I howled as I shot down her throat. My hand was at the back of her head holding her so that her lips were wrapped around the base of my dick. Tears streamed down her cheeks but she never uttered a single sound or complaint. I let go and she came up for air. She coughed a few times but was all smiles otherwise.

"Can I do it again?" She asked her eyes filled with something akin to worship. "I damn near came when you grabbed the back of my skull like that."

"Aren't you sore at all or have some lab work to do?" I asked but she shook her head.

"Maybe you can finger my ass when you fuck me next time," she offered. "I'm not sure I could take that beast up my butt. Well not without some serious ice pack time afterwards."

"You just lost your virginity and already you are thinking about anal sex," I said and she nodded. "You are a naughty little thing aren't you?"

"You can call me a slut if you want. I don't mind. All the guys I blew did it all the time. Hell, they've called me a cock sucking whore... bitch... slut... even cum dumpster. It doesn't bother me. In the end it was me with all the power. You, well you are different. I respect you and want to make you happy. So if fucking my ass would make you happy I'd do it in a heartbeat. You'd be the man that took both my virginities in one night. Talk about a memory, I could brag about it for the rest of my life."

She produced a bottle of lube from one of the drawers and handed it to me. She bent over the table and wiggled her ass at me. I could simply fuck that tight little pussy of hers or as she said take both her virginities in one night. Oh god she was so fucking eager. I decided to let fate decide. I cleaned her back and ass off with a wet towel. As I was drying her off my mind was made up for me. I managed to knock over the bottle of lube I had left on the floor and some of it had spilt. I retrieved the bottle and found my some of my fingers greased with it. Fate had spoken and her ass was going to be mine.

"Let's see how you take my fingers up your ass," I whispered as I dropped down to one knee behind her. "What a gorgeous backside you have."

I pulled her ass cheeks apart and licked her puckered little hole. Then I took my slippery index finger and eased it in. The deep guttural noise she made had me hard almost instantly. I slid two fingers into her pussy and teased both her holes at the same time. Zoe purred and ground against my hands. When she could take one finger easily I slid a second one into her butt. Her volume hit a new level.

"Oh my god yes," she panted. "I had no idea. Feels so damn good lover... I wonder if being DP'd feels this good or better."

"You really are a slut aren't you?" I said and she just nodded. "Let's try more speed and see how you like it."

I move both hands faster and she ate it up. She was moving her hips backward now driving my digits deep inside both holes. Zoe was cursing and begging for my cock now. I think she was right. I withdrew my fingers and told her to sit on the edge of the desk. She sat up and watched intently as I prepared to violate her ass. She licked her lips and whimpered as I pulled her cheeks apart and pressed the head of my cock against her sphincter. I told her to relax as I began pushing. She was panting hard as the tight ring of muscles slowly relented and the head of my cock popped inside of her.