Hello Sub Ch. 02

Story Info
The punishment contiunes.
1k words
4.25
38.5k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, why are you wet slut?!"

My voice becomes stern and strict as I question the wetness from your pussy as I was delivering your punishment, the paddling of your ass.

"well...i...it...was...umm..." SMACK! A hard smack from my hand on your exposed wet pussy lips.

"Were you enjoying your punishment slave?!" SMACK! Another hit to your pussy lips causes you to pull forward in pain trying to bury your pussy into the bedding to hide from my hand.

"Well since you enjoyed your punishment when you weren't suppose to then I guess I'll enjoy your pussy bitch."

Reaching over I grab a ball gag taking the temporary gag of your dirty panties out of your mouth I slide the new gag into your mouth making sure it is nice and tight. Then I tighten the blindfold and loosen your wrist constraints stretching your arms above your head and attaching them to the side of the bed.

An "MMmmmm" escapes around the ball gag in your mouth as I run my fingers up and down you swollen red outer lips. I grab your ankle attaching a restraint to it tying the other end to the leg of the bed, and then doing the same to your other ankle.

I pull my shirt off in one motion over my head. I push down my jeans and boxers my hard thick cock springing out from its cloth confinements.

I stand there gently massaging the shaft as I look at my slave your hands tied and stretched above your head, your ankles shackled to the legs of the bed and your eyes and mouth covered as you await what your Master has in store for you next.

I take a step forward tightening the restraints on your ankles to the legs of the bed causing your legs to spread wider for me with your most private of areas becoming more and more exposed to my prying eyes.

I move close taking the thick red head of my cock and sliding it up and down your wet pussy slit. The head of my dick slightly parting the wet pink lips of your cunt. A moan of pleasure hits the ball gag in your mouth as you know what is coming next.

I slide the head inside of you feeling the pressure of your inner walls tighten down around the intruding hard object. I push more of my head into you making room in your tight insides for my thick hard shaft to follow.

The juices escaping your pussy coat my cock helping it to slide easier inside of you. The ball gag is taking the onslaught of moans and whimpers coming from your throat as you feel my cock being pushed deeper.

Once I am able to slide my entire cock inside I hold it there letting your tight insides stretch to fit my manhood.

I begin to slowly pull myself out getting almost to the tip before I push back in feeling the warmth and wetness surround me once again.

I begin to fuck your tight cunt a little harder and deeper with each thrust of my cock. I can feel how tight and wet you are and I know not being able to scream out in pleasure is driving you crazy.

I take a hold of the butt plug pulling half of it out of your asshole before I push it back in hard. I begin to match the plunging of my cock with the plunging of the butt plug into your anus.

The added pain and pleasure of the toy going in and out of your asshole is almost too much to bear.

As my thick shaft and head slide in and out of your pink wet hole I feel your pussy begin to tighten this time from an approaching orgasm.

The waves of pleasure and slight pain wash over your mind and body as you bathe in every little bit of it, the approaches of an orgasm nearing its point when a sudden thought brings you back to reality. 'how am i going to ask for permission to cum with the ball gag in my mouth??' A problem you had neglected to think about as the gag was slid into place.

You realize cumming without permission is regarded as one of the most serious infractions of my rules. Your mind begins to battle the question as pleasure once again tries to take over the rationalizing part of your mind.

Each thrust of my cock sends you closer and closer to explosion and immediate disobedience. You try hard to get my attention making noises and moving, but with the ball gag making anything you try to say sound like a moan and whimper and the restraints on your ankles and wrists letting only the slightest of movements, all efforts are lost.

What you can't see is the mischievous smile slowing spreading across my lips as I look at your helpless body with your blindfold and gag tightly in their place. The problem may have slipped your mind but was front and center when I placed the gag in your mouth.

I can barely hold back a chuckle as I feel your insides get tighter and tighter each time my cock enters. I know it is only a matter of time before your insides covers my dick in an explosion of your juices and with it comes the breaking of my rules.

I quicken my pace pushing the butt plug deep inside of you one last time as you raise your head in a scream of pleasure. The scream finding its way around the gag in your mouth singling the arrival of your orgasm and of the punishment that will come from it.

I bury myself deep inside of you to get the full pleasure of warmth and wetness as your insides contract tightly around me in orgasmic bliss. I hold myself there as I feel the aftershocks of the orgasm ripple through shaft and head still buried inside of you.

As your head begins to clear from the explosion of pleasure coursing through your entire body all you can wonder is 'what does Master have in store for me next?'