Hell's Angel Ch. 02

Story Info
How my Angel from hell found out.
4.3k words
4.5
11.7k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/19/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: All ugly thoughts are gone, I'm sure we'll all be friends

I was relaxing in the hot water, flashes of the past night coming back to mind. I gave up on finding out who Angel was, a lot of women had crossed my mind but there were simply too many that could fit with the images I had. At least I managed to wash away her smell off my fingers and face. I hoped my girlfriend would not notice anything. I missed Angel's scent however.

I got out of the tub and took the laptop to log in with the credentials Angel gave me. There was only one mail, sent 5 minutes ago, titled 'lingering in my mouth'. Its contents was only a selfie of Angel still wearing the leather mask, the trophy condom in her hand above her mouth. My spunk was leaking out between her lips. Gosh, she definitely knew how to turn me on. I considered stroking off with the picture displaying, but decided against it. I wanted to keep some stamina in case she would return tomorrow.

I went to bed, my cock throbbing again and finally fell asleep after tossing and turning for about half an hour. Angel was haunting me in my dreams.

-----

The next part is from Angel's point of view. Although Angel is not her real name, I will continue using her self-chosen alter ego not to spoil too much on the plot yet.

-----

Angel was now soaking in the bathtub herself. She felt confident Jake had not recognized her and that he wouldn't as long as she could keep her cover up. Oh yes they knew each other, better than he could possibly imagine.

They knew each other way longer than she had been spying on him. Her memory drifted back to the fight she had with her husband nine months ago. She had left their home because she was tired of the insults flying around, but was also hoping he would come looking for her. Looking back now, she was glad he never did. Her mind travelled back in time.

Angel was walking through the neighborhood, wiping the tears from her eyes. She stopped after a 10 minute walk and turned around.

"That fucking bastard doesn't even have the courtesy to come after me," she thought to herself.

Angel had dressed in a rush. She wanted to get out of the house as fast as possible therefore not bothering with underwear. She walked past her husband giving him a finger and grabbed her hoodie from the corridor, which contained everything she needed to go on a nightly walk. She fumbled in her hoodie pockets, took a cigarette from the pack and lit up. She looked around and saw Eve and Jake's house. Apparently they were still awake, light was coming through the windows.

"Should I bother Eve with my marriage problems at 1:30 in the morning? Oh what the heck, it's not that I come barging in all day long and they are still awake..." she thought to herself.

Angel started walking towards their house and the closer she got, the more distinct she could hear music playing. It sounded like Sven Van Hees, but she never heard this song before. Just when she wanted to knock on the door, she heard moaning inside.

"Damn, I should have known. Sven Van Hees is known for his music as being the ideal background during sex."

She sighed deeply and turned away from the door. She started walking further away from her home, sad because she did not have such a great sex life as the two banging each other. Jealousy started to grow inside her. She lit up a new cigarette with the tip of the one she just finished. Her eyebrows went up when all of a sudden; she remembered that Eve was doing a night shift.

"Unless she got sent home, that means Jake is banging some slut."

She spun around on her high heels and walked up to the house again. Not wanting to make a fool of herself, she wanted to check through one of the windows first to see if it was Eve or some heartless bitch. Angel even took off her pumps not to make any noise while approaching the window.

She squatted down next to the living room window that faced the woods. Very cautiously, she inched closer to peek inside the house. The giant TV screen caught her attention first. She saw a blonde woman bouncing on a cock reverse cowgirl.

"Watching a bit of porn while the girl is at work. That's oh so male."

She was watching the movie over Jakes shoulders as he was lying back in the couch. She saw his right shoulder shaking, the whole scene leaving little to the imagination of what he was doing.

Focusing back on the movie, she noticed the guy was pretty well endowed. They had switched to doggy meanwhile and Angel noticed the snake tattoo on the man's hip.

"Well hung with a giant tattoo of a snake. I bet his porn alter ego is called Big Snake."

She chuckled and raised to her feet again, her back pressed against the wall. She took a deep breath and wondered if she should tell Eve what was going on in her house while she was working. Or maybe she should first scare the hell out of her sleazy boyfriend?

She took another peek inside and saw Jake idly stroking his cock. He didn't seem all that excited. She once caught her husband watching porn when she came home earlier than he expected and he seemed more into it. Hissing dirty talk through his teeth to the woman on his computer screen and jacking off so fast his hand was a blur. Jake seemed more at ease, not rushing to a climax as soon as possible. But then again, neither were the couple on screen. Maybe he likes to keep the same pace, thinking it is him fucking the blonde instead of Big Snake?

"Well Big Snake is big dear Jake, you're not too average yourself, but don't get any delusional ideas."

She was not emotionally attached to Jake, being the reason why she could keep calm contrary to shouting at her husband when she caught him. She actually got curious when and if Jake was going to grow more excited. She decided to stay put and watch until Big Snake without a doubt blew his load on Blonde Bimbo's face. Angel wondered if Jake would empty his nuts as well.

Experiencing the events in her mind again, Angel brought her floating hand closer to her crotch and felt she was soaking wet on the inside. She added some more hot water to the tub and drifted off in her memories again.

Blonde Bimbo was now lying on a bench with her legs splayed open in the air. Spreading her lips so Big Snake could pound into her deeply. He was rubbing and squeezing her perky boobs vigorously, all these attentions making her moan in delight.

"Or at least pretending to make the customer happy," Angel whispered softly, "but if so she's good at pretending."

Blonde Bimbo was rubbing her clit and Angel's hand wandered down to her pussy as well. She was disgusted with the whole situation, but for some reason she grew excited as well. Her fingers touched her curly hair and rubbed over her clit. She whimpered softly her stroking hand keeping the same pace of Jakes movements.

After some more missionary fucking, Blonde Bimbo was on her knees sucking and stroking Big Snake's cock looking up into his eyes.

"Why are men so wild about shooting their load all over a woman's face?" she wondered.

Jake stroked faster and she increased the pressure on her clit, hoping to cum together. She expected him to spew his spunk in time with Big Snake. But instead, he grabbed the remote and pressed pause when the next scene appeared on screen.

"Shit," Angel mumbled in frustration, being so close to her peak.

She moved her hand from her pants and saw Jake standing up, walking towards the kitchen. She sighed hard and startled, she heard the kitchen door open. She ducked down to grab her shoes, convinced that Jake had heard her and came looking outside. She was ready to make her escape, calming down when she heard the sound of Jake lighting a cigarette.

Instead of leaving towards the empty streets again, she silently strolled to the giant kitchen window and saw Jake puffing away, keeping his erection by still touching himself. She reached for her own pack, but thought against lighting another one. He'd probably hear her light hers.

Jake got back inside and Angel assumed her position next to the living room window again. She was just in time to see the title of the next scene "Painted lady" as Jake resumed watching. Skinny long legs in leopard print high heel shoes approached the stairs. She moved up the stairs towards a man in a costume, now her long sleeve black gloves were visible as well.

She swayed her bubble butt seductively to the camera. Her back showed a large tattoo. The camera angle switched and another man was visible a couple of steps higher on the stairs. The Painted Lady stopped next to the first one and turning towards him bent down towards his pants. Clamps were connected to each other dangling from her nipples. Pulling the guy's dick from his pants, another tattoo came into view.

"Well well... Jake seems to have a tattoo fetish," Angel thought, "Might that be the title of the movie? Tattoo fuckers? Strangely enough both Eve and Jake didn't have any tattoos."

Rising on the tips of toes, Angel's eyes scanned Jake's body in detail in search of tattoos. She saw none, but her eyes stayed focused on Jake's pole. It was shiny and slick, probably covered in lubricant. Angel watched Jake moving his hand up and down the shaft. He varied the pace and movements in ways she had no idea these could be exciting.

Her emotions went from being appalled by what Jake was doing to angry because he definitely did this secretly and hidden from Eve. But surprisingly, seconds later she felt horny again. Not at all by the porn splashing from the TV screen (just some typical blowjob interlude before they started fucking, oblivious to the fact that women too like to receive oral sex). Angel therefore must have gotten excited by looking at Jake. Or maybe because she had some voyeur kink that was hidden inside until now.

Angel turned around, her back against the wall. She lit up another cigarette careful to hide the flame from view. She told herself to walk back home after she finished smoking and tried to get a grasp on her conflicting emotions. Ugly thoughts about Jake came to mind to convince herself that what he did was wrong.

"Just one more peek before I leave this place"

On screen, one man was now eating the pale and skinny Painted Lady, while she sucked and bobbed on the other man's cock.

"Shit, this is not your typical porn flick after all. Fuck, this part is exciting!"

She felt tingles in her belly and moved her hands in her pants again. She slid a finger inside her soaking pussy and made her clit wet. With her other hand, she grabbed her pubic mound and pulled it forward squeezing the sensitive nub outward. With her other hand she gently tweaked her exposed clit.

She shuddered from her own ministrations, her eyes glued to the scene. She zipped her hoodie open and fondled her engorged nipples through her t-shirt. She glanced back at Jake's dick when the Painted Lady was filled front and back doggy style by both men. She started fantasizing how his dick would slip into her mouth and he would lick her dripping pussy in a passionate 69. Only half an hour ago she was angry at him for cheating on Eve, while she now wished he would with her. She considered stripping fully and walking in on him, the mere thought of that made her heart skip a beat.

She shook off the hoodie from her shoulders and pulled off her last two items of clothing, but couldn't bring herself to the next step. She was too aware of the consequences this would have on all of their shared relationships. It would devastate all of them and that became a line she could not cross.

Being naked few feet from Jake, separated by the glass in the window only, was the closest she would go. In her mind, it was her hand touching Jake and his touching her. Both knew exactly how and where to bring each other on the edge without pushing over.

Angel felt wonderfully daring being exposed outside. Jake was fully naked as well when he was smoking, but the difference was that she stood only a few feet away from the street. She was surely visible for the odd passerby in the dim light standing next to the house. She therefore had to be attentive to all sounds in the neighborhood approaching where she stood.

Angel was transfixed on the screen again. One of the men was playing around with a metal buttplug, slowly pushing it inside the Painted Lady's little hole. Angel preferred not to be touched there. She simply could not imagine that women liked being penetrated there.

She laid her eyes on Jake's shaft and was again tempted to go inside and fuck his brains out. She spread her legs and inched backwards, bending her massive tits down. She put her lower arm against the wall for support and let her forehead rest on her raised hand. The other hand slid from one to the other boob, pinching and pulling her nipples. Her ass was turned upward; any man standing behind her would not be able to resist taking her in this position.

Her hand slid down to the triangle of pubic hair and she easily slipped three fingers inside. Swept away by her actions and turned on by the view of Jake's slick cock, she gasped at the intrusion. She squatted down fast thinking Jake might have heard her.

She sighed silently in relief when Jake did not move. She assumed the same position again and continued fingerfucking herself. The Painted Lady was filled from both ends again, riding reverse cowgirl with a cock in her ass and the other man facefucking her. Angel's eyes locked on Jake's masturbation and mimicked his pace in her gash.

A couple of minutes later she alternated between Jake and the porn. She felt jealous now of the porn star, her legs being spread wide by a metal bar attached to both heels.

"I want to have a pair of those shackles too and be licked and fucked until I can't breathe anymore."

When the scene switched to doggy anal again, she sat down on the hard and cold tiles. She put her feet on the wall on either side of the window and lay down on her back, thinking she was spread by a stretcher. She could not take the next step, but cared less if Jake would see her laying on their driveway her fingers moving frantically in and on her pussy.

She put her other hand over her mouth to keep her moaning as quiet as possible. The squishy noise of her fingers moving in her pussy made her loose her focus on any other sounds. Just before she was shot into heavenly release, she heard a car approaching. She hurriedly scrambled upright and rushed around the corner to the back of the house.

Angel was flushed, her heart beating rapidly and her breath ragged both from being close to orgasm and from the emotions of almost being caught in a compromising position. She was not sure that she would have been seen, but she just wouldn't take that risk. Being caught by Jake was one thing, but by complete strangers was way out of her safe zone.

Her horniness was gone almost entirely. She licked her fingers dry and decided to call it a night, smoke one more cigarette while spying on Jake and head back home where she hoped to be released from the building frustration. She looked inside to check if Jake was still laid back in the couch and couldn't spot him. She moved silently backward, convinced that he was on his way out and she was right.

Angel did not feel comfortable with being seen by Jake now her rational mind had the upper hand again. She quickly hid behind some bushes on the porch. She touched herself softly watching Jake smoking and stroking. By the time Jake finished his cigarette, her horniness had returned.

She moved around the other side of the house to avoid having to walk past the big kitchen window and risk being seen. Angel hesitated before walking past the front of the house since this side was lit by the street lighting. She listened intently and assured no on was around, she made it to the other corner seconds later.

She took another cigarette from her pack and decided she was going to stay here instead of returning home. She wanted to see Jake's spunk shooting and get a climax of her own at the same time. She wasn't going to get any climax at home anyway so she might as well share one with Jake.

The next scene "I spit on your cock" started with some pretty hot girl on girl action. No tattoos were to be seen on either girl, but both women were wearing kinky leather outfits and using some interesting toys. Angel was turned on the most by the open chair that allowed the blonde sitting on the black haired woman's face.

Next in the scene was a black man chained to a giant upright X. He wore a black rubber mask and tight fitting white stretch pants. Angel watched as the blonde preceded her blowjob with planting kisses on the huge erect cock through the pants. She left a trail of red lips on the white pants before pulling them down. Angel was amazed by the size of the black cock. It must have been larger than any she ever saw and it wasn't even fully erect!

"Gosh," she thought, "what would it feel like pounding in my pussy? I should definitely go and get a fake one to give it a try."

She inserted her fingers in her sopping slit one by one until all four were slowly moving inside. If Angel could not feel what it would be like, at least she could try to get as close as possible. The blonde was meanwhile devouring the rapidly growing black dick. She saw the brunette joining in later, her mouth forced onto the massive shaft by the blonde.

"Oh fuck, she's taking it in her ass now! That's way off limits for me." Angel thought seeing the blonde ride the big pole reverse cowgirl.

She brought her free hand to her butt and spread her ass cheeks. Her fingernail scraped her little hole and it clenched shut. She was surprised how much this excited her further and moved both hands in unison. Her butt relaxed slowly, but she could not bring herself to insert her fingertip inside. The other hand's thumb rubbed her clit gently.

"Oooooh. This is feeling sooo gooood." she breathed softly.

Angel felt she was near a climax and in her bliss poked her ass with her fingertip. She pushed a little harder inserting the tip of her finger. Standing bent down from the waist, the sensations made Angel almost topple over. She could barely in time pull her fingertip out, using her hand against the wall to keep from bumping the window. The schock made her other hand push deep into her pussy.

"Ughn... I'm coming..." she whispered and increased the pressure sliding her thumb over her clit.

Angel felt her knees become weak and sank down on them. She stifled her moaning with her free hand and continued ramming her other hand in her pussy. She came like never before. She dropped on all fours breathing heavily. She wished Jake had heard her and would come out to fuck her senseless. She wouldn't mind having her mouth forced on a huge cock at the same time either.

But unfortunately, she had to settle with a cigarette in her mouth and a finger lingering on her pussy. Her eyes back on the screen, she saw the black guy assfucking one of the women (was it the blonde?) before shooting all over both women's faces. Jake repeated his routine of pausing the movie to go out for a smoke. Angel grabbed her stuff from the floor and walked to the front of the house.

She felt ashamed of having a self inflicted orgasm away from her husband and so close to Jake. She felt she betrayed the friendship between her and Eve even though no physical contact was made. She tilted het head back against the wall, sighed and lit another cigarette dropping all of her belongings to the floor again.

Angel was so far gone in her inner thoughts trying to decide what to do with all of this that she did not hear a car approaching. She saw the lights of the car appear from behind some bushes and just stood there watching the car slide past. She stayed put but apparently was not noticed by the driver or the passengers. Her feelings of guilt started to fade and made room for a growing feeling of excitement. She felt like a whole new world had just opened thinking about her standing there nude for all to see and having cum so close to a naked man she knew.

12