Hell's Angel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angel returned to watch what was playing next on the TV screen. She missed the title of this scene, but saw Big Snake wearing a mask while being tied up to the ceiling, whipped by a woman clad in a hot latex outfit.

"Well well, now that's interesting. Maybe Eve should do this to Jake as a punishment for being so sneaky."

Latex Lady was excellent in deep throating the big fat cock of Big Snake, but Angel was no longer interested in watching the rest of the movie. She was thinking of ways to let Jake know what he was doing just wasn't right. At least not if Eve was kept out. But Angel knew for sure Eve would not be, since she was disgusted with porn.

Angel decided to sleep on it a few days and grabbed her stuff to make her way back home. She wanted to put on her clothes again, but felt naughty and figured she could probably make it home nude with very little risk of being seen at this time of night.

Angel indeed returned home without being seen. She was hoping her husband would still be awake for some make up sex, but he wasn't downstairs anymore. It was obvious he had been drinking; five empty bottles of beer were spread across the house. She checked her mobile for missed calls or text messages, but none of both. She still felt angry for his careless attitude, but she needed to get fucked.

Angel walked upstairs to their bedroom and heard her husband snoring. She crawled into bed and pushed the sheets down. She took his flaccid dick in her mouth and swirled her tongue around the head starting to suck softly. Her husband stirred a bit but stayed sound asleep. His dick grew to full erection however and Angel straddled his face pushing her still dripping wet slit to his mouth.

Angel had to keep shifting to keep her pussy on his mouth. Her husband had never performed decent oral sex on her and even in his sleep; he kept moving his mouth away.

Angel stopped her efforts shortly after and rode his dick while he slowly woke up. She faced his feet and imagined it was Jake who grabbed her buttocks and pumped into her instead of her husband. She got off just in time together with her husband, but only because she kept thinking of Jake while rubbing her clit.

"Where the fuck have you been all night? I was worried about you!"

"Well, not worried enough. Did you come running after me when I left? Did you ever come running after me all the times I ran out during one of our fights?"

"No I did not, but that's not answer to my question."

"You won't get any answer to your question other than I went out for a walk."

Her husband turned around angry and after a couple of minutes dosed off to sleep again. Angel stayed awake, her mind going over the events of the night again. Given how her husband had treated her tonight and for the past couple of years, she felt more attracted to Jake right now. She had thought about him fucking her multiple times in the past hours and she felt attracted to him more and more. Maybe Eve should not be punishing Jake for what he's been doing. Maybe she should do this herself. Well... punishing might not be the exact purpose after all... A plan started to form, but she still needed some time to think about it and prepare. Angel fell asleep a couple of hours later, her mind full with unorganized ideas.

Angel was still leisurely soaking in the bath when she heard her husband barge into the house. She heard him stumble on the stairs and knew he came home drunk again. She rinsed off and went upstairs as well. She saw her husband flat out on the bed, face down already snoring. Obviously he had not missed her one second.

She went down again and wrote another e-mail to Jake, explaining the first set of rules between the two of them.

12