Hell's Angel Ch. 03

Story Info
Is it really too hot in Hell? Can't stand wearing clothes.
8.9k words
4.85
8.4k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/19/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm still looking for a volunteer to review and edit my stories before they get posted here on literotica. I'm not a native English writer and my writing experience is also limited. If you feel you can improve my writing skills, eliminate typos, awkward wording, grammar mistakes... please send me a message. Advantage for you would be that:

- you'll be able to read the story before anyone else can

- you can give me some hints on the plot

- and of course, I'll credit you as the editor in every single story.

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoy this one too.

*****

Zip me down, kiss me there

I woke up around midday and got out of bed careful not to wake Eve. I was fully erect when walking down the stairs thinking about the slow and loving fuck I had with Eve when she came home from her night shift. My morning wood was also due to the memories of Angel in her hot outfit.

After making a strong coffee, I checked my new mail account and was glad to see a new message "The rulez".

Dear slave,

Before we go any further, you should read and acknowledge the following rules:

1. My identity is Mine and Mine only. It is up to Me to decide with whom I share it and I'm not sharing it with you. Any attempt on your behalf to reveal it will be the end of us. No excuses, no turning back.

2. Our secret relationship is ours. No one should know about it, unless those few female slaves I choose. Unless you break the first rule, Eve will never find out.

3. You will worship Me in every possible way. Part of your worshipping is your total and swift obedience. Another part is thanking Me for any order I give you.

4. You are Mine. Only Eve can make that same statement. Don't ever dare cheat on one of Us.

5. Shave. And not just your face.

Your Mistress,

Angel

PS: read this mail carefully a couple of times and think about your answer. I want you to reply to Me with due respect.

"Apart from the first and last item, I don't see any issue." I thought. "How am I going to explain the shaving to Eve and will I be able to control my curiosity?"

I wrote an email back to Angel.

Dear Mistress Angel,

For starters, thank you for the superb get together of last night. My cock is throbbing thinking back of you and our fucking.

I want to acknowledge my consent with all of the rules stated in your email.

I hope we can meet up pretty soon, I look forward to savouring you again. I'm free again tonight.

Your slave,

Jake

PS: thank you for the wonderful picture you sent me. I will memorize it so I have you in mind all of the time.

I opened Angel's previous email and stared lustfully at my sperm dripping into Angel's mouth. I was jerking off but saving my seed in case I needed to satisfy Angel's insatiable appetite for swallowing tonight.

I read my mail again and thought about her rules again. I couldn't imagine I'd agree to them if it weren't for Angel. Eve would never be able to get me into this, she's way to submissive and passive. I read her mail again and then it dawned on me. I edited my answer and used appropriate case for Her, my Mistress, my Angel.

I went into the bathroom to shave as Angel had ordered me to do. I first shaved the stubble on my face, changed the blade and applied the foam with the shaving brush after having trimmed my pubic hair. I carefully shaved my balls and dick leaving my pubic hair untouched above my dick. Washing off all remaining foam, I loved the bald feeling immediately.

I dressed and went out to the local store to get some food to prepare a light but delicious meal for Eve later this evening before she went to work again. I couldn't resist checking out all women in the store trying to match them with Angel.

Not paying attention, I bumped into my neighbour Natalie who lived on the other side of the block. Their house had a limited view on our backyard and she could therefore have seen me during my nightly escapades while looking out through the window on the attic. She would need eagle eyes to see me through the treetops, but it was possible.

"Oh I'm sorry. Are you ok?" I asked.

"Yeah sure, no worries." Natalie answered, "you were obviously distracted."

Natalie had been a neighbour for a few years and the four of us regularly got together. We knew each other quite well and my mind raced to match Angel to Natalie. Apart from her hair, it could have been her. But then again, wearing a wig would certainly add to the mystery of Angel.

"Yeah indeed. I drifted off while shopping and did not see you coming around the corner. How's life?"

"Doing just fine, a little tired maybe. Alex and I went out yesterday and we both got home deep into the night. Alex even stayed later than I did, but what could I expect? He was out with some of his friends on a bachelor party. And I had a wonderful girls night out. He's still sound asleep now."

"So is Eve, or at least I hope she's still asleep. She had another night shift at the hospital and I'm here for some food to prepare for her."

"So am I, what's cooking tonight?"

"I don't know yet, but why don't we get together this evening so we can have a light supper the four of us?"

"That's a great idea, we'll do the cooking. At least we can both have some company for the afternoon."

"Deal! Come on, let's check what the both of us can gather here and head to our place."

Natalie turned around and my eyes moved slowly over her body. She could definitely be Angel. Same height and figure, equally large tits and hot as hell. She was wearing a very tight fitting jeans covered by brown leather boots to just below her knees. Her tight fitting green leather jacket was opened to navel level and was pressed open by the largeness of her boobs. The white blouse showed some nice cleavage but not too much to be slutty. Her brown curly hair cascaded nicely around her face and reached the tops of her massive globes.

After we bought all we needed, we got to our place half an hour later and put our stuff in the fridge. Natalie took off her jacket and I noticed she was wearing pink lingerie underneath. I opened a bottle of champagne and poured us a drink.

"Aren't you cold wearing just a blouse in winter?"

"Nah, I am just fine. My jacket is warm enough and since I am Scandinavian, I'm used to lower temperatures."

"Oh really? That's new for me. So you're like a polar bear, right?"

She gave me a sly smile and responded: "Well, not really. The only hair I've got is on my head and it isn't white now is it?"

This was the first time she was this blunt with me. I actually started thinking she was coming on to me the way she was fooling around.

"Well, I can't tell. Maybe you're lying..."

She chuckled and said: "do you like going to the sauna?"

"Yes I do, but Eve doesn't like it so I hardly go. Why do you want to know? Or is this just a way to change the topic?"

"Not at all Jakey... why don't you join me next Thursday to my favourite sauna? Thursdays is 'no swimsuits day' and you can find out for yourself. I mean, for us Scandinavians, going to the sauna always means going fully bare. What's the point of wearing anything at all in there? It's 90 fucking degrees!"

"Well I'd love to and actually I'm flattered you ask me to join you. But I..."

"Yeah yeah yeah. Shut up already. You're worried Eve wouldn't want you to go right? You know what? Alex hates the sauna and I'd love to have some male company I can trust for a change you know. It's really annoying to be a tough bitch all of the time shaking off all of those horny guys staring and flirting. I don't go to the sauna to be picked up and get laid. And going with another woman doesn't help at all either. So come on Jake, be my man for once and I won't tell anyone."

I sat silent for a couple of seconds and got up. I walked over to the counter and found Eve's work schedule. She had a late shift on Thursday so it was feasible to go along with Natalie without too much trouble.

"Eve has to work Thursday evening so we could go, but I still have some doubts."

"Like what Jake? I hope you're not going to back out just because the two of us are going to be naked together? It's no big deal really. I don't mind you see me naked and I sure as hell don't mind seeing you either. It's not like we're going to have sex right?"

"No that's not the point. I just don't want to be embarrassed or embarrass you if I respond to your body."

"Oh that's cool you know. I'm quite assured you won't respond since you'll be too nervous anyway your first time."

"Well I guess we have a deal then."

"I'm sure we do. I'll be here around 7 next Thursday and we'll go together. That way I'm sure you don't embarrass me by not showing up."

I filled both glasses again and raised my glass for a toast. Natalie raised hers as well but held it a few inches from mine.

"Seven years of bad sex if you don't look me in the eyes Jake."

We looked each other in the eyes while toasting and kept eye contact while taking a sip. I was actually looking forward to next Thursday. I would know for sure if Natalie had a tattoo. Although somewhere I felt Natalie wouldn't be Angel. She wanted to keep her identity a secret didn't she. But on the other hand I felt some sexual tension between the two of us that wasn't there before.

"Oh hello Natalie. Good to see you." Eve spoke when she came in.

She walked up to the kitchen table still wearing her flimsy nightie and I hugged her firmly. I squeezed her buttocks slipping my hands underneath her nighty and kissed her good morning.

"Do you want to share a glass of champagne with us or is it still too early?" Natalie asked.

"It is actually, but I don't care. It's my last night shift."

"Alex will join us too later on. Jake and I will prepare a light meal."

"Oh really? In that case I'll better get dressed first."

"Don't worry dear, he won't mind seeing you dressed as light as this."

"I'm sure he won't, but I'll feel a lot more at ease if I change."

Eve gave me another kiss and turned to leave.

"Well that gives us another couple of minutes to finish our conversation." Natalie said.

She stretched her arms over her head and pushed her boobs outwards making her blouse open to the max between the buttons. I stared, just like any other healthy man would.

"You'll get to see all of me next Thursday if you don't chicken out. I just want you to know that I'd love to see all of you as well. I'm curious to see if that bulge in your pants is nothing else than your cock. You need to know that I love a fully bald dick. Do you shave yours Jake?"

"Yes I do, but just the shaft and my balls actually."

I was surprised by the openness between the two of us. We knew each other for a couple of years now but never before had we talked this way. I got more convinced that Natalie was Angel. Why else would there be sparkles between us all of a sudden?

"I'm fully bare down below, no hair and no stubble so please Jake, shave for me right before I pick you up."

Natalie's mobile rang and it was Alex announcing he would be here soon.

"Ok Jake, let's get to cooking."

The rest of the evening was like any other when all of us got together. Well apart from the glances Natalie and I occasionally shared.

Natalie and Alex left an hour before Eve had to leave for work and we shared that time to cuddle on the couch. My mind drifted off most of the time thinking about last night, coming Thursday and to spending another night alone watching a Tanya Hyde movie and hopefully meeting my Mistress Angel (Natalie?) again.

I spent the night alone however.

Thursday came slower than ever and I shaved like Natalie had asked me to do. Earlier this week, Eve had been surprised that my balls felt so smooth but she obviously liked the feeling. She rarely touched my balls for more than a couple of seconds but now she seemed to enjoy touching them.

I went commando underneath my loose fitting clothes and went out the second I heard Natalie's car pull up on our driveway.

"All ready to go!" I said closing the passenger door.

"You think so? Let me check that first."

Natalie moved her hand to my lap and slid it under the waistband of my trousers. Her fingers travelled down slowly and she felt my smooth skin. Inching further down, she grabbed my rapidly growing dick and touched the whole surface glad to feel only smooth skin again. She cupped my balls and pulled back after a thorough inspection.

"You're right! All ready to go."

We arrived at the sauna complex half an hour later making some small talk along the way. There were still hints of flirting, but none that obvious. We went into a changing booth together after I paid the fee and accepted the towels. Tension filled the air between us as we stared at each other still fully dressed. Natalie stepped closer to me intruding my usual comfort zone.

"I think you ought to be the gentleman and get undressed first, but since it is your first time here, I'm going to do you a favour."

That said, she took one step back and lifted my sweater and t-shirt. I helped her take it off and felt both hands slide down my chest slowly towards my pants. Natalie got down on her knees and tugged at the waistband teasingly.

She looked me in the eyes and said: "thank you for joining me, I hope I can show you my appreciation enough."

She pulled my pants down and pressed her lips right above my throbbing dick. She started planting kisses all over my shaved spots while stripping me fully naked. All clothes removed and my dick pointing to the sky, she pulled herself up and kissed me on the lips.

"That's all so far dear Jake. Going further than this is crossing my self-drawn border of cheating. I hope you don't mind."

"Well I do mind a bit if I embarrass the both of us when leaving this booth. I just hope my dick goes down."

"I would be proud if it doesn't. Now please zip my dress down and get me out of it."

"As if that's going to help..."

Natalie smiled and turned around. I reached for the zipper that made it's way down to her ass crack and slowly pulled it down. I noticed she wasn't wearing anything underneath as well. I peeled the dress off her shoulders and squatted down to help her step out of it. She turned slowly and I marvelled her naked body. I saw she didn't have a tattoo anywhere on her body and realized she couldn't be Angel.

"You can return the favour, you know." Natalie said waking me from my thoughts.

I remembered one of the rules Angel had set in her email and wondered if a couple of kisses would mean breaking this rule. But what the hell, she couldn't find out anyway so I started planting kisses all over her body starting down and working up slowly. We held each other and shared a passionate kiss.

Natalie removed her shoes when we finally broke and handed one of the black towels to me.

"We have the black towels, which means we have access to the more exclusive area of this spa. I pay a higher fee to have a bit more privacy if that's ever possible in a place like this. But it keeps from being flirted with too much."

I wrapped the towel around my waist but was stopped by Natalie.

"The towels are only to sit on the wooden benches on Thursday's. Sorry Jake but you will have to go out uncovered."

Natalie went out first and urged me to follow her. My dick had shrunk a bit, but was still obscenely pointing forward. We went into the more exclusive area of the spa after passing through the bar. Since the bar was mostly occupied by men, Natalie drew all the attention to her so my aroused state went fairly unnoticed. By the time we had passed through my dick was still engorged, but at least it hung down now.

"Shall we take a shower together first?" Natalie asked.

"Sure, but that could bring my friend back to life."

"I like the way your friend gives me compliments and to be honest, your friend looks at his best saluting me. It's kind of desolated in here anyhow compared to other Thursdays."

"That's definitely because no one knew you were coming tonight."

"Even I didn't know I was going to 'cum' tonight, but I like the way you're thinking." Natalie replied winking.

"Gosh stop teasing me like that Nat. I know you don't want to cheat and if you go on like this, I might not be able to control myself."

"Good to know. Come on, let's take that shower and hit the sauna."

Although Natalie stopped teasing, I still had to fight the urge of watching her too much washing and rinsing off. She was stunning whatsoever and I had always been excited seeing wet women. I was hard again in no time.

"I'm ready to go. How about you Jake?"

"I'll just need another minute or two." I replied hoping my dick would go limp again by that time.

"Ok. I'll wait for you outside the shower."

I was glad my dick returned to a more acceptable state and left the shower a bit later. Natalie stood next to the door of a sauna cabin and motioned me to come over.

"Are we going to join the most occupied cabin? Wouldn't you like to go into a less packed one?" I asked.

"I know one of the women in this cabin and would like to join her. She's cool and I don't think she knows either of you so she won't tell. She can be discrete as well on top of that."

"Well ok, but couldn't we all go into another cabin then?"

"Fuck Jake, loosen up a bit. Come on, let's jump in."

Natalie opened the door and took me by the hand guiding me inside. I looked around and noticed I was the only male in the cabin, accompanied by 8 women. I didn't know where to look first nor how to avoid staring so I kept his eyes on Natalie's bum while she climbed to the top bench. She kissed her friend on the cheek and introduced me to Kate. Natalie sat down next to Kate and I had to take the last available seat next to her.

From my position I could see the other 6 sitting on the lower benches. I thought I was in the Playboy mansion, all women looked fantastic, although Natalie was still the most beautiful. I closed my eyes hoping I could put my mind to other things than a sauna filled with naked beauty. I had nuzzled my dick between my closed legs, but I knew that wasn't going to last long in these conditions.

Occasionally, I opened my eyes and felt my heart rate increase. This seemed to be a dream, but I was positive I was fully awake. The other women started to go out of the cabin one by one to cool off, leaving me, Natalie and Kate alone. I felt more comfortable now and looking to my left, I saw the two women inch closer to each other. They started whispering and saw Kate making eye contact with me regularly. They were obviously talking about me.

Natalie turned around saying: "why don't we all jump into the pool and swim outside to one of the hot tubs so you both can get acquainted?"

We got up and I gentlemanly opened the cabin door for the two ladies. The pool water was cold as ice but I welcomed the low temperature, being sure of the effect it would have on my dick. Therefore I swam lazily towards the pipe that led through the wall. When I got out on the other side, Kate and Natalie were already lying in one of the hot tubs. I occupied the single seat available next to Kate. Natalie's legs were in between the two of us.

"So Jake, Natalie told me you were close to jumping her in the shower. Why didn't you?"

"Simply because she told me she wouldn't like to cheat. I respect her boundaries."

"What a lame excuse, she is already cheating on him anyway."

"Oh really? So you're only having sex with two guys instead of three or more because you'd feel like a slut otherwise?"

Oops... That came out way too quickly and more blunt than I had meant it to be...

"I think you're jumping to the wrong conclusions. First of all, why should women be considered a slut if they have multiple partners while men get some weird successful status if they do? Isn't it about time women lose their inhibitions and start fucking around like men do?"