Hell's Gate Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That would be you, Michael," Gabriel said matter-of-factly and the same queer expression lit the Archangel's face for a split second before one of humility replaced it.

"I would be honored, my King."

"Good, I leave at once. Please report to the Tower as soon as possible."

Michael bowed again, and Gabriel spread his wings.

"I do not intend to be long gone," he said before taking off, flying toward the Tower where Leo was waiting for him.

"Where should we begin our search, Sir?" the young Angel asked. Gabriel had explained his intentions on the flight back to the City and Leo was eager to be off.

"Hell sounds like a good place to me," Gabriel suggested and Leo nodded his agreement, "Its inhabitants had better hope my daughter is not there..."

Then, with a loud CRACK and a blast of white light, the two Angels disappeared, leaving nothing behind but a thin, white smoke.

***************

{Wraith's Castle; evening}

Olivia looked as though she had bathed in blood. It stained her exposed arms red and coated her leather armor. Her once blond hair now appeared black and her golden sword was dripping crimson.

And she had never felt so alive.

"Well fought, Angel!" the hulking demon Lord, Wraith, boomed, clasping a strong hand on her shoulder.

Giant grey bodies lay all around them, crawled over by stained and wounded goblins. Taint was busy removing his armor and wiping blood of his skin with a white rag that was quickly becoming red. The battle had been very short, but immensely bloody, due mostly to the great size of the creatures they had been fighting.

Soon after stepping out of the portal and into chaos, Olivia had been nervous to face the thickly built, towering ogres that attacked them immediately. But Taint had soon demonstrated that they were clumsy and slow and she found her skill with a sword far outpaced their own. So after a few hours of slashing and dancing around the beasts alongside her demon captor and countless goblin soldiers, Olivia was soaked in blood and feeling surprisingly exhilarated and, despite her obvious captivity, free.

"Thank you, Lord Wraith," Olivia said to Wraith, whose bronzed bare chest looked surprisingly clean, "That was indeed quite the battle."

"You have seen nothing, little Angel," Taint commented, coming up to them with his pale torso bared and forearms a little cleaner of blood, "A truly great demon battle would have been much more exciting. These ogres were disorganized and weak. Fight against the Keykeeper's hounds and then we may talk about exhilarating battles."

Trying to ignore the rising heat in her blood at the sight of not one but two perfect masculine specimens showing off their various attributes, Olivia held out her arms to her side, "So how am I to get this blood off? Perhaps you can magic me clean like..." her voice cut off abruptly. She was still trying to ignore the morning's activities, but was finding it hard with Taint standing half naked before her and eliciting thoughts that no Angel was supposed to have. But she was not really much of an Angel anymore, was she? Not after this battle.

Taint shook his head with a small smile, "It is customary to clean the enemies' blood off without the use of magic," he explained, and then leaned in closer, whispering into her ear so Wraith could not overhear, "And it is also tradition to find a woman to fuck before the night is through," he straightened and turned his muscular back on Olivia, leaving her breath caught in her throat at the suggestion.

What was she becoming? Lusting after her demon kidnapper. Fighting alongside him with such passion. What would her father say?

A cold dread settled in the pit of her stomach.

He would say plenty. Disown her for a start, and then banish her from the City and possibly the Spirit Dimension altogether. Angels had received a lot worse for a lot less...

"Let us retire to my castle," Wraith suggested, distracting Olivia from her troubling thoughts.

The battle had been fought directly under the keep's towering walls and it was hard to remember in the midst of such carnage that hospitality was only a few feet away.

"That is a fine idea," Taint said, turning back toward them.

"I would like a bath and some new clothes, if that is alright," Olivia asked Wraith and he nodded.

"Of course! Now follow me."

Taint held back while Wraith took the lead, walking close to Olivia's side. She could feel the heat from his skin on her own and shuddered a little at the sudden memory of what it had felt like to grip his powerful shoulders as he drove himself into her. Perhaps this demon tradition he had spoken of would not be so bad...

They walked around the walls of the castle, past more bodies of ogre and goblin alike and around to a moat very similar to the one at Taint's castle. In fact, Olivia observed, almost everything here was similar to Taint's. The Wall, looming in the dark distance, looked exactly like it had when Olivia first viewed it and the castle seemed to be built out of the same black stone. The only difference was that Wraith's moat was filled with a toxic-looking mist, instead of spikes, that floated sluggishly along the bottom of the pit as they passed over the bridge and through the wooden front doors.

After stepping foot through the threshold, a small black creature flew up to them. It was half the size of a goblin and had jet black skin and very large, glowing red eyes. Where it hovered, the creature made a humming sound much like hornet. It had no discernible mouth and stared expectantly at Wraith as if looking for orders.

"Imp," Taint explained to Olivia while Wraith addressed the creature, "Vile little demons that live in volcanoes. He likes to hunt them down for leisure and force them into servitude. Personally, I find them repulsive."

In truth, so did Olivia and she found she was grateful that Taint employed goblins instead. Though she did prefer the little bug-like imp over the hulking prison guards she had encountered in her initial captivity.

"Follow it," Wraith instructed Olivia and, by extension, Taint, "It will lead you to the guest chambers. Clean yourselves up and then we will celebrate with a feast."

The Lord of the castle departed and they followed the imp up flights of stairs and down various hallways until it stopped, hovering in front of an ornate wooden door.

"Leave us," Taint ordered the creature, and it flitted away as he pushed open the door.

He walked inside, and Olivia followed, the door closing solidly behind her.

The room was smaller than Taint's chambers had been and Olivia felt a little trapped; but not entirely in a bad way.

"Come here, little Angel," the demon beckoned from where he stood on the opposite side of the room.

She obeyed, her heart thudding in her chest as she neared him.

"Do you feel it?" he asked softly when she neared, grabbing her blood streaked hand in his and pulling her close.

Colliding with warm, hard muscle, Olivia looked up into yellow eyes, "Feel what?" she breathed, trying to hide the unbidden desire in her voice at being so near his body.

"The heat," he growled deeply, eyes flashing, "The bloodlust." One hand gripped Olivia's wrist while the other cupped her ass, drawing her against his hips where she felt his erection press against her. The material of her skirt protected her sex from rubbing against him and she groaned internally in frustration.

"Taint," she whispered, arching her hips, "No..."

"That's not what you said this morning," the demon taunted, not releasing her.

He was right. That morning she had practically begged for him. And now that there was no turning back, why was she fighting it? It was time to come to terms with her new situation. She was an Angel no longer; the price she had paid for the pleasure Taint brought. But was it worth it?

"It would be rude to keep Wraith waiting."

Surprise flashed across Taint's eyes at her denial, but he complied, releasing Olivia. "The washroom is in there," he said, jerking his thumb toward a plain wooden door, "Wash yourself up and then we will join Wraith."

Heat still wrapped itself around Olivia's senses and her body protested against leaving Taint's, but she nodded anyway and walked past him and into the bathroom. But before she got there, Taint stopped her with a call. "We will finish this later, little Angel. You can count on that."

With a shudder of fear and anticipation, she continued on her way and locked herself in the bathroom. Away from the demon who had defiled her, and from the one who would do it again.

********************

{Wraith's Castle; night}

The great hall was packed full of goblins, imps, and other the various demons that made up Wraith's army, all chattering loudly and showing off their plunder from the battle. It was an egregious sight, watching the goblins enjoy their feast, but Taint, dressed once gain in his elegant black suit, was safe at the high table with Lord Wraith and Olivia, who was dressed in a beautiful black dress with thin shoulder straps and a plunging neckline that he had conjured up for her after she had cleaned herself up.

The Angel ate silently, only glancing up from her plate to look at the feast in mild disgust. He knew all she really wanted was to leave the feast in return to their chambers, but that would insult their host. There would be time for fulfilling true wishes later.

"While we may have won a great victory," Wraith was saying gravely, stuffing his face with food at the same time, "The fact remains that no demon army has ever attacked a Gatekeeper's castle, and that means trouble."

Stoically, Taint nodded his agreement, "I fear that you are right, my friend. And to see ogres banding together...there must be a greater power influencing them."

"It would have to be very strong to make ogres work together," Wraith was sounding uncharacteristically worried.

"Unfortunately, all their efforts will be for nothing once Olivia fixes the wall," Taint assured.

At the mention of her name, the Angel perked up and looked at the two demon Lords, but remained silent, observing their conversation with an inquisitive gaze.

"I believe that with the use of her power, we can repair the Wall and then face this power head on without having to worry about our defenses failing," Taint continued.

"Are you up for the task, Angel?" Wraith asked Olivia, noticing she was watching.

She shrugged, "I'm not entirely sure what it is I am supposed to do."

"We will discuss that more tomorrow," Taint interjected. Seeing Olivia looking so lovely all evening without being able to touch her had been torture, "Right now I am weary and wish to retire. Thank you, Lord Wraith for the feast."

Wraith stood from his seat, "No, thank you, Lord Taint for your army and your strength. I am forever in your debt."

Standing as well, Taint bowed his head, "I fear that a time to cash in on that debt may come quicker than either of us would like. Good evening, Wraith. Olivia?" he held out his hand and the Angel took it, standing from her chair and following Taint out of the great hall.

"We did not stay long," Olivia observed as she walked along with her hand still gripped by his, "Lord Wraith will not take offense?"

"Lord Wraith is probably already off looking for a woman," Taint assured, "Luckily for me, I've already got one. Right?"

He said this last word with emphasis, remembering her strange reluctance earlier.

Olivia nodded shyly.

"Good," Taint rumbled and pushed open the door to their chambers. He let Olivia go first, but followed close behind, kicking the door shut and grabbing her around her thin waist, not wasting any time. Spinning around, he pinned her against the door, his hands still gripping her hips, and kissed her. Startled at first, she responded quickly and he growled as he tasted her lips.

"Taint," she moaned into his mouth and grabbed his arms tightly as he began planting kisses down her neck.

When he reached her shoulder, he reached up with one hand and slid the strap of her dress down her arm before biting the area lightly. She cried out in surprise and pleasure, and then moaned as he kissed the spot. Returning to her mouth, Taint pulled the other strap, and then the dress, down. When it had cleared her chest, it pooled at her feet in a silky pile.

"Beautiful," he moaned, palming one of her soft breasts and toying with the nipple, teasing it to a hard peak. Olivia's hands, which had been idle, now pushed at his blazer, sliding it over his shoulders impatiently. "Getting bold, are we?" he teased, backing up a step and removing the blazer on his own.

She followed, completely naked, and smiled, "You've brought me pleasure like I've never felt," she said, loosening his tie and pulling it down, "Now I want to please you. Teach me how," her voice was husky as she pulled his tie off and went to work on the buttons of his shirt.

He watched as she undid the garment, exposing his chest, which she kissed longingly. Where her lips met, pure pleasure followed and he hissed at the sensation. Continuing, Olivia's mouth traced a wet path down his torso and across his belly as she undressed him. Then, naked and on her knees before him, she reached for his belt while he pulled the shirt down his arms before discarding it.

"You pleasured me with your mouth this morning," the Angel reminisced, unbuckling the belt and pulling it through the loops of his pants, "May I do the same for you?"

"Do whatever you wish, little Angel," Taint groaned, looking down as she unbuttoned his pants. He wore no garments beneath, so when she pulled them down, his fully erect cock sprung forth. Snapping his fingers, Taint made his shoes and pants disappear, leaving him completely naked and aroused before the wanton Angel.

"It's so big," Olivia whispered, mainly to herself, as she reached up to tentatively touch the rod of flesh. It twitched when her fingertips brushed it, but Taint remained still, allowing the near-virgin to explore him at her own pace, maddening as it was.

With a gentle touch, she wrapped her fingers around the thick shaft and moved it slowly up, stopping at the head before traveling down again. The deliberate speed at which she moved was tortuous and Taint wished for more.

"Go ahead," he urged, noticing Olivia licking her lips and mulling something over in her mind, "Taste it."

The Angel smiled a little at her own transparency before moving her head toward his leaking head. Her hand had stilled as she concentrated on her present task, opening her mouth slightly and wrapping her lips around the tip of his cock.

Taint shuddered at the warm sensation of her wet mouth around his head and then groaned as he felt her tongue explore it with teasing, novice skill.

Unable to take her slow pace any longer, Taint gently gripped the back of her head, winding his fingers through her soft, blond hair. She flinched at first, but then gave into his efforts as he gently pushed himself deeper into her warm mouth. Because of his size, Taint knew Olivia would not be able to take all of his cock, but the just over half she could take felt like heaven; whatever that felt like.

"Fuck," Taint swore, basking in the sweet, warm sensation of her mouth around his cock and her explorative tongue that lavished the underside of the organ.

With the same gentle guidance with which he had entered her, Taint withdrew everything but the head of his member. Releasing Olivia's head, he waited for her to continue on her own. She obliged, and took his shaft into her mouth again, her hands clasped firmly on her thighs and the scent of her arousal beginning to saturate the air. Sucking him was turning her on, and this knowledge affected Taint similarly.

"Faster, little Angel," he grunted, wishing to release himself soon.

Olivia picked up the pace, bobbing her head in a steady rhythm down his shaft, still only taking half of his full length. In time she would learn to take more, but for now this was perfect and it was not long until he felt his balls tighten in preparation for his release.

"I'm close," he warned Olivia.

She shuddered and moaned softly around his cock at his words and increased her pace even more. His little Angel was turning into quite the lover and he smiled to himself, unable to not feel pride for turning her so rapidly from being a holy Angel.

A few more thrusts and his orgasm arrived. Despite his warning, Olivia was startled by the sudden jets of cum shooting into her mouth and pulled off of Taint. A single rope of cum splattered her lips before he grabbed his shaft and aimed it downward, spilling himself onto her chest and breasts instead.

"I'm sorry about that," he said when at last his orgasm had subsided.

Olivia's chest dripped with his semen and she wiped her own chin free of it. "It's fine," she said, licking her lips, "I just wasn't expecting it..."

Taint held out his hand and she took it so he could pull her to her feet, "Do you want me to clean it off of you?" he offered, knowing it would soon feel uncomfortable against her skin.

"Please," she nodded and he snapped his fingers, removing the sticky mess from her body. "Thank you," Olivia said salaciously once clean and reached up to grip his shoulders. She took a step forward, plastering herself to his body with his cock between them, "Still hard?" she asked.

"For you...always," he growled, walking backward and bringing her with him as he crossed the room. When his legs met the mattress, he fell backward onto it with Olivia following. She was straddling him now at the edge of the bed, his knees bent and feet resting on the floor. Taint smiled and brought her head down to take her lips in a searing kiss. She returned it, hard nipples rubbing against his chest and he could feel the warm moisture of her sex coating his cock where she rubbed her outer lips against it. "Lift your hips up," he ordered and Olivia sat up, raising her hips above him.

Gripping his cock, he held it straight up so that it lined up with her glistening sex. "Now lower yourself." She did, and he watched, propped up on his elbows, as the Angel lowered herself onto his throbbing cock. Still sore from the morning, she went slowly, and whimpered as inch after inch of him disappeared into her scorching hot depths.

This time, she was able to take all of him, and when at last she bottomed out, Olivia lay panting, sweat glistening off her breasts and fingers digging into Taint's hard abs.

"You feel so good," she moaned, rubbing his muscles and wiggling her hips slightly, crying out at the stimulation in her overstuffed pussy.

"So do you, little Angel," he replied, gripping the sheets beneath him tightly, "Now fuck yourself on me." His order was frank and effective.

Without speaking, Olivia pushed down on Taint's stomach, levering her hips off of his cock. It withdrew, slick with her juices, before she impaled herself again on it, quicker than before.

"God," she panted, repeating the process. Her nails were leaving scratches in his skin, but it only heightened his pleasure. It was mesmerizing, watching his cock appearing and disappearing as she moved on top of him. Her breasts bounced slightly with each insertion, and he reached up with one hand to gently pinch one of her erect nipples.

Olivia cried out and bit her lower lip, increasing her speed on Taint's cock as he palmed her breast.

"Will you cum for me, little Angel?" he growled through gritted teeth, arching his hips when she came down again, driving himself even deeper into her slit, "Drench me in your cum like I did to you?"

"Yes," she hissed, "I'm so close."

"You've come so far in one short day," he observed playfully, "Hard to believe you were an Angel this morning, because whatever this creature is on top of me is certainly not one."