Hell's Gate Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Angels don't...experience...this much...pleasure..." she grunted thrusting her chest into his palm and rotating her hips once.

"Keep doing that," he commanded, enjoying the added pleasure the new maneuver caused, "And cum for me, Angel."

She added the slight rotation of her hips regularly to her thrusts, and Taint groaned before removing his hand from her breast and reaching toward where their bodies were joined. There he found her clit and pressed hard on it with his thumb to bring her to orgasm. She exploded, coming down hard on his cock before screaming out in bliss.

"Taint!" she cried and ran her hands up his body, digging her fingers into his chest as she came. Fluid shot from her cunt, soaking his pelvis and lower stomach while her inner walls spasmed around his shaft. She was so tight that he felt every flutter and wave of her orgasm; it was too much.

Letting his head fall back, Taint gripped her hips roughly and spun Olivia around so she was beneath, legs dangling off the edge of the bed. He stood crouched between her thighs, cock still impaled inside her as he began pumping himself into her pussy at a slight downward angle, hitting new points along her inner walls revitalizing her pleasure.

"Fuck, Taint," she moaned, still high on her orgasm. Her arms were spread out to her sides as he pounded into her abused flesh, trying to reach his own orgasm.

"In you or on you?" he asked her, referring to where she wanted him to cum. Although surprised, Olivia seemed to have enjoyed the feeling of his hot seed on her body and he wished to see if it was true.

"On me," she said, "It felt so wonderful before; so hot and naughty."

Taint smiled and continued to fuck her relentlessly. After a few moments she came again, juices gushing out of her vagina to drip onto the bed. He was not far behind, and pulled out just as his second orgasm of the night hit him, spraying thick ropes of cum over her smooth stomach. Some of it pooled in her belly button and one strand managed to make its way to her left breast, where it covered her nipple in white cream.

"Yes!" she cried, and arched her hips as he finished, running one hand over her cum soaked belly and rubbing the sticky fluid into her skin.

"Fascinating," Taint breathed, used to such exertions but still a little out of breath, coming to sit beside her on the bed.

"What is?" Olivia asked tiredly, sitting up with cum slowly running down her body.

"I had assumed you would be rather chaste and reluctant to my advances," he admitted, snapping his fingers and cleaning his little Angel of the rapidly cooling semen, "But you have proven twice now to be just as wanton as many of my demon lovers of the past have been."

Olivia frowned, "I am as surprised as you are," she mused, resting her head on Taint's shoulder, "I was raised to avoid sex, yet have found it to be the most enjoyable thing I have ever experienced. And it confuses me..."

"Perhaps you Angels are not as wise as you think," Taint offered with a friendly chuckle, "To deny yourselves something that is so basic and universal as sex seems silly."

The Angel did not answer, but laid a gentle palm on his chest, pushing him down into a reclined position before taking her place next to him on the bed, head between his shoulder and chest.

"You should have never kidnapped me," she said softly and not unkindly.

"Are you unhappy I did?" Taint asked, with a queer tightening in his chest he had never experienced before.

"Not at the moment," Olivia admitted, "But my father will be looking for me, and I fear for what he will do to you if he finds you out what you did."

He nodded silently. She was right, of course. Angelic powers did not work well in Hell, but they were still a breed of warriors. Keeping Olivia captive was one thing, but defending against multiple Angels, or worse yet, Archangels, was something Taint was not prepared to do even with his power.

"Do not worry, little Angel," he cooed, "Tomorrow you will begin to repair the Wall. And then I will return you to your home. If that is what you still wish." He added this last part with a small shrug.

"Thank you," she said very quietly, and when Taint looked down, Olivia was fast asleep.

Using his magic, he draped a heavy blanket over their naked bodies and hugged her close, enjoying the feel of her soft skin against his.

Perhaps, out of desperation, he had made a mistake in kidnapping an Angel. The consequences could be severe and far-reaching, perhaps affecting all of Hell. But, right then, with Olivia sleeping in his arms, Taint felt like he had made the best decision of his very long life.

To be continued...