Hell's Gate Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a flash of power that ruffled the feathers of her wings, which had once again sprung free, the area of repair spread swiftly in both directions, following the Wall with an immense speed and disappearing into the distance within a matter of moments.

"Keep it up for a few more minutes," Taint had stepped very near to Olivia and was whispering into her ear over the rushing sound.

The feeling of his heated breath along her skin sent a ripple of pleasure through her system. Another burst of power swept over Olivia's body and Slake called out, "Be careful; I can barely contain this as it is."

With reluctance, Taint stepped back, a devilish smile playing across his lips. "My apologies," he said, bowing politely to Slake.

Olivia returned to concentrating on the Wall. The power coursing through her body was exhilarating and adrenaline pumped into her veins, heating her skin and heightening her senses.

"Any word from Lords Peril or Hazard?" Slake asked in her calm demeanor. Olivia did not recognize the names.

Taint cocked his head, as if listening for something. A few moments passed until he nodded once, "Both Peril and Hazard report that their end of the Wall is repaired," he turned to Olivia, not bothering to conceal the beaming smile that stretched across his face, "You may let go now, little Angel. You have done it. Hell's Gate will continue to stand thanks to you."

With a deep breath, Olivia removed her palm from the Wall. The rushing ceased and she could already feel the power begin to fade from her body, her wings shrinking back into her back. It was an honest relief, but as the magic faded, something remained behind; a burning feeling deep inside her body. Heat that burned her skin and clouded her mind.

"Taint..." Slake was looking at Olivia with what almost resembled concern.

Still beaming, Taint glanced first at Slake and then at Olivia. At once, the wide smile disappeared from his face and he rushed up to support the Angel, whose legs were feeling very weak and failing her.

Grateful for the help, Olivia leaned into his embrace, and immediately regretted the decision. As soon as she made contact with his hard body, the flame inside Olivia flared up to near painful levels, centered in her lower belly.

"Oh..." she gasped, trying to figure out what she needed to do to relieve the alarming sensation.

"What is wrong with her?" Taint sounded frantic, searching Slake's face with wild eyes as if looking for the answer to appear there. Olivia was in obvious danger.

The sorceress remained completely calm and stared at the struggling Angel for a minute before nodding in understanding, "The cracks."

"Speak plainly," Taint growled, hugging Olivia closer to his chest while she clung to his clothes for support.

Slake sighed, "When she repaired the Wall, Olivia was exposed to some of the demonic power that had formed the cracks. It would probably a minimal amount to you or I, but to an Angel even that small amount is too much to absorb directly."

"How do I fix it?"

"How does one best exorcise a buildup of demonic power?" the traces of a smile lit Slake's eyes, "...sin."

Realization dawned on Taint's features. "Olivia," he said softly, cupping one of her cheeks with his palm, "We must get rid of this demonic energy that is inside of you."

"How?" she pleaded, answering her own question by writhing against Taint's body, unaware that she was rubbing her hips roughly along his thigh.

Taint leaned down and whispered softly into her ear, "By sinning."

Eyes flying wide, Olivia's mind clicked as she consciously realized what she needed to do to quell the heat still growing inside her. "Here?" she asked, and then cried out in pain as the fire flared up within her.

In response, Taint gently guided her backward. Warm stone contacted Olivia's back where her wings had torn through them. "Here," he growled and bent his head down, searing her neck with a hungry kiss.

Olivia threw her head to the side, exposing the sensitive skin and balled her hands into fists, grabbing the fabric of Taint's jacket. Wetness had already spilled from her slit and still more flowed as his actions inflamed her lust. The lust was instantaneous, and her mind concentrated on the single task at hand.

Taint's lips were still busy at the juncture of her neck and shoulder as Olivia felt one hand drift across her hips and thigh before gathering the edge of her dress. The fabric slid up as the hand quickly sought her sex, wasting no time. "Taint!" she cried when two fingers plunged deeply inside her, releasing another wave of arousal and peaking her lust to painful levels. "Don't tease," she begged, leaning against the Wall and releasing his jacket. Struggling with fumbling hands, Olivia reached for his belt, managing to undo it while his fingers continued to probe her. There was no time for foreplay, the heat was becoming unbearable.

"You've never been so hot," Taint muttered against her skin, "It feels so good."

The fingers curled upward, rubbing roughly against the upper walls of her pussy just as she got the button of his pants undone and the zipper down. Crying out and placing her palms flat against the Wall, Olivia came, gushing cum around Taint's fingers. Some of it slid down her thighs, leaving scalding trails where it ran.

A portion of the heat had abated with the orgasm, but it was still raging through her body as Taint's freed cock nudged at her entrance through the fabric of her dress, driving her insane.

"Fuck me," she pleaded, removing one hand from the Wall and gripping his thick member, "The heat...please!"

After a bit of fumbling and minimal help from Taint, who was jutting his hips forward in a futile attempt to rip through her dress and plunge inside her dripping heat, Olivia managed slip his cock beneath the short hem of the dress. Moisture from the tip joined the already flowing river of arousal surrounding her cunt and he head butted against her bare opening, causing her to cry out.

"Hold on, little Angel," Taint gasped looking down between their bodies and shoving his hips forward. In one quick thrust, he had impaled himself fully within her depths and they both cried out in pleasure. "Still so tight," he groaned. Shifting his hips, he slowly began to thrust into her.

To Olivia's heightened senses, Taint's cock felt like a red hot iron burning her inner walls. Each thrust of his hips made her ride up the wall a few inches before sliding down again when he withdrew, leaving her tortuously empty for a fraction of a second.

Strong fingers gripped her thighs as Taint panted, resting his forehead against her shoulder and hammering into her like it would be his dying act. She could feel every inch of him inside her and smell his sweat beneath his suit, intoxicating her senses and bringing her to the brink of another explosive orgasm.

"Almost there," she cried, feeling the uncomfortable heat beginning to center on her lower belly, "Just keep....YES!" Olivia snapped her head back in unadulterated pleasure as the ball of warmth in her belly exploded in a million pieces, making her toes curl against the ground and her cunt to spasm uncontrollably around Taint. Dimly, she heard his own cry and felt the hot splashes of his semen against her inner flesh.

With shaking hands, Olivia reached up and cupped Taint's head in her hands, crushing her lips to his mouth and riding out her orgasm by wrapping her legs around his lower back and using his body to support her own. He greedily returned the kiss, pressing himself closer to her and pinning her to the Wall.

The world stood still as the unbidden heat and lust finally seeped out of Olivia's system along with the evidence of their fucking when Taint pulled out of her. Thighs sticky with fluid, she gently placed her feet on solid ground and released Taint's head, pulling reluctantly from his mouth.

"Thank you, lord Taint," she whispered, placing her palms on his heaving chest.

"Anything, little Angel," he smiled, bringing his own hands up to grasp hers and staring deep into her eyes.

"Fascinating display," Slake piped up from behind them, "Did it work?"

Olivia peered around Taint's body with wide eyes. Slake had seen the whole thing and had not had the decency to leave. Though this did not completely shock Olivia; Slake was a demoness and probably viewed sex with the same degree of pleasure as most other demons. She had probably enjoyed watching, and this knowledge sent a strange tingle of pleasure racing along Olivia's spine.

"Yes," she nodded, stepping around Taint to face the sorceress, "Thank you for figuring out what was wrong."

Slake remained silent for a moment, and was just about to say something when the air above them split open with a resounding crack. Olivia looked up to see a circle of pure white appear in the red sky and a magnificent beam of shimmering light shoot down from it, landing only a few feet from where the trio was standing close to the Wall.

"Slake," Taint yelled loudly, his voice frantic with sudden worry, "Take Olivia and get to the castle." The sorceress hesitated for a fraction of a second. "NOW!" he yelled and Olivia felt a strong hand grip her upper arm, tugging her away from the beam of light.

"What is it?" she asked, worried for Taint and not wishing to leave him.

In answer, a booming male voice called down from above them, "Demonic Lord Taint, Gatekeeper, you have been sentenced to death by the order of Archangel Michael for the forceful kidnapping and detention of Gabriel, King of Angels and the princess, his daughter, Olivia."

Holding her ground against Slake's insistent pulling, Olivia watched as an Angel descended from the sky on enormous black wings. His hair was white, cut close to his scalp and he wore light armor of brown leather. In his hands, the Angel held a golden bow, currently knocked with a silver arrow, pointed directly at Taint.

"Raguel!" Olivia shouted, recognizing the Angel was not an Angel at all, but one of the feared and respected protectors of the Spirit Dimension; an Archangel.

"Olivia, please go!" Taint shouted, holding out his fist. His thin, black sword materialized in it with a puff of black smoke, "You don't need to see this. Thank you for everything you've done, little Angel, but there is no stopping this." Taint's voice was strained and his eyes filled with sorrow. And there, in the shimmering light of the Raguel's pillar, she could see a tear barely formed at the edge of his eye.

In that instant, Olivia knew she could not let Raguel kill her demonic lover. There was more to him than the cruel demon Lord she had met just over a day ago when he had kidnapped her, and she intended to keep him around to explore this side of him further. For as long as she could.

With a wrenching motion, she tore away from Slake's grip and made a move to throw herself in front of Taint.

Time slowed and she watched the arrow loose from Raguel's bow, headed for Taint. She tried to move, but her feet would not obey and so stood rooted to the spot as the arrow neared its target.

"Taint..." she whispered, tears welling in her eyes as the weapon made contact, piercing through his suit and burying itself deep in his chest, "No..."

With a thump, Taint fell back against the Wall, clutching at his chest where the arrow was sticking out, blood already pooling around the area.

"No," Olivia said, a little louder as Raguel loaded another arrow, "NO!"

Summoning all her strength, she took a bounding leap toward the Wall and laid her hand upon it. In an instant she could feel the power of it surge through her. Looking up at the surprised Archangel, she held out her free palm and concentrated.

Raguel released the arrow just as Olivia let loose a powerful bolt of energy, heading straight for him. The arrow never reached its intended target, disintegrated by the magic.

When the same magic made contact with Raguel's body, he let out a scream of pain and a brilliant flash of light illuminated the entire field around Taint's castle for less than a second. Then blackness fell as Olivia slumped against the Wall, slipping into the dark and reaching for her lover's hand. Crippling the Archangel, for he was certainly not dead, had taken more power than Olivia had ever channeled, and she could not stay awake.

"Slake," she managed to croak before losing consciousness, "Help him..." and fell silent.

To be continued (Very soon, I promise!!)...