Hell's Household Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxxecil
xxxecil
1,510 Followers

"Woe unto thee, Erebus Cain..." boomed a stark, feminine voice that came from Heather's lips, but surely did not belong to Heather. More flames had someone enveloped her. Not burning. Heather felt.... gripped, as if she was a puppet for some other, older power. Something deeper, better educated.... hornier. She floated in the air, as this ancient presence shelted her, protected her, tittilated her. "This Cambion is warded under the compact of the Qedesha-Asherah by the Cedar-Totem of Gamorrah-mobius. You dare not claim her!"

What the fuck? Where they talking about her? Heather's lust-drugged mind fumbled for meaning.

"So...." Erebus drawled as he stroked his massive, supernatural cock. "Thissssss one is more than she seems... and I have snared two Lilim!"

"No Wizard; you have no choice but to release us both." Heather's lips were speaking the words, words that she wasn't thinking. Words that she didn't... couldn't understand. It felt like... like... she was possessed! The irony of it. All part of a dream where - apparently Heather had become some kind of sex-demon. This was a dream, wasn't it? Had to be. Had to be.

"Release? You overplay your hand, demoness!" Cain's enchanted penis seemed to bob even higher as he walked in a slow circle around his captives. " Yes... the wards of the Qedesha-Asherah would indeed drive me mad with breeding lust where I to mate with a female under such a spell, but my own ward still holds! By Channeling yourself through this fresh, young cambion, my magic binds you as well, old one."

"Have a care wizard, do not think to underestimate us... I was outsmarting demon-hunting humans before your great-grandfather was a gleam in his father's eye." The deeper, ancient voice hissed from Heather's lips.

"But all Immortals are bound under the Charter of Havilah; thus may my spells summon, and ensnare you...Why is the question." His lips tightened into a sneer of such madness it seemed painful. "Why would such an ancient Lilim, who has lived so long as you...one who no doubt lay under the vapor-canopy of Pangea as she spread her legs amongst the giant ferns that she might savor the mighty seed of the Nephilim... why take such a risk?"

Was that a quaver in the old voice that was not Heather's own? "There are forces at work here that are beyond your knowing, fool wizard..."

"Nooo.... no... nooo..." His denial was tinged with laughter, he waggled a finger as if scolding a wayward child. "I don't think so. I think... as incredible as it might seem...

"THAT YOU CARE!!!!" He hissed in accusation, jumping suddenly, twisting around to face Heather square in the eyes beyond the wall of flames. "Never would I have imagined it, in all my multifarious dealings with the hosts of fire and blood. A demon...a Lilim... showing compassion for... for... well - anyone! Your own kind or... even this half-breed whose body you wear as one might a tunic. For some impossible reason, Heather felt a flash of embarrassment; why? Why should she feel embarassed now?

"After the nations you have toppled; the emperors, generals, and... priests who have ejaculated both life and soul into your grasping, clenching wombs over thousands, upon thousands of years... that you might find mercy in your black, flaming hearts..." he shook his head. "I don't know whether to laugh, or cry." Heather's lips snarled.

"You have no idea... you know nothing of what it means to be one of us... you - human. You who claims mastery over the forgotton lore of sorceries-lost, know less than a man off the street!" For some reason, some outside force made Heather clench her fist, in an anger that was not her own.

"Do I? Well... ignorant though I may be..." he put a hand to his chest in feigned humility. "I do know that the spell of protection you have put upon this Cambion has erased your Truename from Asherah's Great Totem. And once gone... you cannot put it back. To do this... for anyone else's sake... what a momentous occasion. That a demonic succubus could made such a sacrifice... it boggles the mind." His voice rose an octave in wonder as he grasped tightly his own mighty shaft. "And she is a half-breed... that means far more than it would seem on the surface." One of his pleasure golems moaned as she kneeled before him, offering her breasts to him as if Cain were a pagan idol of virility.

"It means that a Lilim, a sex-demoness feasted upon the seed of a mortal man, and not only failed to empty his lifeforce, but chose to be a Mother. A Lilim has powers that mortal women cannot conceive of. It must have been your free choice, to produce a daughter. I hope at the least, you enslaved her father's soul with the seething powers of your unquenchable womb?"

"You have no idea of what you speak; and it is just a matter of time before you must release us!"

"There you go with that 'R' word again..." he teased, as a pleasure golem gave his python-like penis a lurid lick along his length. "I'll tell you something else I know; your spell of protection can be released with but a word... I just have to convince you to say it..."

"That will never be, Wizard!" Heather's lips sneered.

"Realllly.....?" he sneered. "Such arrogance. You are creatures that not only crave sex, but you need it to exist... do you really believe that a cunning man cannot use your own desires against you?" Heather's face contorted in a snarl of defiance; though she did not truly understand why.

"But you dare not use the Serpent-Below upon this young one, not with MY spell guarding her! Your heart would explode from the intensity of the orgasms!"

"True... even I must fear the sexual-sorcery of the Qedesha-Asherah, but... what if it was not my heart? Don't look so confused; you see the potential all around you. Yesssss...... my pet." He steepled his fingers, the flames shaped the shadows against the planes of his face into a blue-grey butterfly mask as he began to chuckle. He had only to look, and then point.

"That's right... my pleasure golems have no souls; neither demon, nor mortal. And thus - are not bound by summoning circles, nor the Compact of Havilah. Asherah's Totem means nothing to such as them; but their thrusting tongues, their agile fingers... will have great effect on you!"

As if to prove his point, the alabaster she-creatures began stepping into the flaming circle.

"Driven by the powers of my sorcery, they need neither food, nor rest. Their sexual endurance is without limit." He clenched his fist and leered perversely. "Ten-thousand orgasms, and they will still Want for more! More! When you feel their hungering lips fastened upon the folds of your femalia, then BOTH of you will know the meaning of madness!" A pale pair of womanly hands dodged Heather's giant bat wings and began to caress her shoulders sensuously.

"By unleashing them, they will inflict upon you a lesbian orgy of such wanton depravity, there will be no other thoughts but when the next tongue shall thrust into your cunt! The next pair of breasts that shall smother your face!

"When the orgasms meld together into one long, quivering, cascade of loin-moistening ecstasy, all your schemes, all your spells will be forgotten, as my pleasure golems bathe your wicked flesh in Sapphic sensuality to make even a demon writhe! You will release your protection, and my pretties can last as long as it takes!

And you, strange demoness-protector, since you have tethered yourself to this young one, and are bound by the Circle, you too shall be crippled with desire!"

With shudders of mocking laughter, Erebus Cain began to brazenly, defiantly masturbate his titanic tower of manmeat, even as the magical constructs of pure lust began to crowd luridly around Heather, and the mystery-entity trying to protect her.

**********

For some reason, he couldn't stop thrusting into her. Yes, the blonde was unthinkably erotic, but it was more than that. As the two of them floated 'poltereist-style' above the bed, the unnatural passion sizzling in his loins burned yet hotter.

"You could... *UNNNGHHH*! Try to... expose me..." gasped his supernatural partner. "But that would do no harm to the Lilim, and that.... ohhhhhh.... is your true goal, I know." For some reason, he believed her. She didn't fit the patterns he'd studied; this.. this floating power was new. Was there competition amongst inhuman sexual predators? Or was she something more... or less... than a predator?

"WE.... want to defeat them.... as much as you do..." He gripped her thighs and grunted savagely; thrusting mightily, driven by an instinct as irresistible as it was ancient. "But... to do so... requires... a sacrifice..." she panted.

"Wh - say what, now? Am I going to.... urrrrhh... wake up in a bathtub full of ice-cubes?"

"No, you will gain something.... uhhh... and yet lose as well." Something strange was happening with his cock; a burning-hot tension was boiling in his dick; and... and he knew that he should have orgasmed long ago. But something was stopping him, instead - a terrible, delicious pressure just kept building - as if his orgasm had been... bypassed, and the scintillating stimuli he derived from the silken grasp of her otherworldly cunt just kept building, escalating - on into an erotic madness mankind was not meant to savor - not without a heart-hammering orgasm to send him blissfully into unconsciousness. But not Craven, his desire just kept building - the hardness, the pressure, the madness.

He realized he was doomed; whatever dark powers this sex-predator variant possessed, he had no chance to resist. His plan had been to expose the demons on camera, and attempt to blackmail them - to force them to reveal more about their numbers, organization. If real evidence of the succubi could be made public, that should nullify their greatest advantage. But is plan was flawed; this golden goddess was so alluring, her body so consuming - that no matter the result - no matter his scheming, he lacked the power to leave her pussy on his own. His hips would not stop thrusting, his hands would not stop greedily mauling her impossibly desireable curves. He could tell himself to stop, to resume his plan, but his body denied him, his body could only thrust yet again into her implacable womb.

The hotel door opened and in strode two more unlikely women. They were clad only in golden bathrobes which they discarded immediately. One was seemingly Asian in ethnicity, from the curves of her face, yet she too, had locks of golden blonde. The other was thinner and taller than the others, also a stunning blond, but with striking violet eyes.

"They... shall complete you..." What the - was she delirious? Was Craven delirious? The Asian had breasts that were only slightly below the size of a Strip-club featured porn-star, but with wide, tempting, breeding hips. The taller girl had vast, balloon-like endowments with a youthful perkiness too seductive to be real. And yet she was.

That was Craven's own erstwhile partner at last disengaged - with an audible pop.

Craven sank back down to the bed, exhausted, yet confused that somehow, he just hadn't been able to cu - "WHAT? My... my.... DIIIIICK!!!" he exclaimed, with tendons clenching in his throat.

Never before had his manmeat been so impossibly, diamond-hard. He was a rocket tethered to the launch-pad after ignition. He was Mount Vesuvius - and Pompeii was asking for it. Never before had his cock been ten-inches long!

They were not flirtatious, or lustful. They approached out of a sense of... duty? The Asian grasped his steely, enlarged shaft, and began to lick him, tasting his turgid length.... as if to taste him - test him. She must have liked what she found, because she then switched to a titfuck, pressing his raging rod between her porn-boobs, as if preparing him for her true purpose required cushioning his mammoth length between her mammalian mountains.

With a grunt, Craven crooked his legs around her back, pulling her in closer, hands reaching for her - his body possessed by a greedy, sexual autopilot. In that moment, he had truly become the selfish, lusty bastard he had seemed to be while in the bar.

It was with an amazing deftness and agility that the blond Asian speared herself upon his ripe, raging tool. She grunted, but again - there was that strange sense that she was fucking him out of... obligation?

The thinner, bustier blond began to pose, and jiggle her swaying, voluminous boobage at him - her face... somber. Yet her intent was to seduce, stimulate.

The first blond, who had led him here, whispered in his ear. "There will be pleasures in store for you; but your old life is at an end. This is what it will require... to gain the edge we need over the Lilim."

"Wha - "

"We chose you because of your mission - your years of tracking them. You have already demonstrated a willingness to give of yourself to defeat them - now you shall have your chance."

"I... I don't..."

"But you will understand. As your virility surpasses that of any natural man, the Sisters of Blood and Flame will be able to sense you..."

Bait, he realized with a flash, even as he thrust himself into th sopping heaven of the new, blond Asian. He was going to become bait.

**********

They were on her, atop her, all over her... and in her. The creature that Heather had become was confronted by an onslaught of magical girlflesh she had never dreamed possible, as the Pleasure-Golems, unbound by demon-targeting wards swept towards her. Would the sep-tet of sultry sexual constructs be able to catapult her into such pleasures of the body that she would agree to release her magical protection?

Maybe, but she had no idea what was happening, or what it meant. But this other presence, this... being? Persona?...Speaking through her, would also feel the same pleasure she was? Could a person be tortured with sex? Was she still a person? If this wasn't some whacked out, bad-bean-dip, hallucionation - then Heather was actually some kind of monster - a sex monster. Which... in light of everything that she'd been feeling, wasn't surprising.

A little troubling, though. Despite the incredible urges, powers that had boiled in her pussy of late, she still thought of herself as a real, natural girl. She still wanted to be.... human?

But these sleek, pale she-creatures that were rubbing, cooing, sliding themselves against her - could not be mistaken for anything human. No, it wasn't the bizarre, glowing magic-runes on their foreheads; nor their milk-alabaster, glossy complexion, nor even their identically-voluptuous appearances - it was their sex-drives.

Lips, fingers, mouths and tongues assaulted her as the pack of pussy-starved, mystical mistresses enveloped her in a lesbian feeding-frenzy. There was something... unnatural about the touch of a pleasure golem - when those soft, pale hands brushed against her skin - it seemed as though wherever they touched became a spine-tingling erogenous zone.

All seven of them could not embrace her as lovers at once, but nor were they willing to take turns. In a maneuvre that must have required long hours of perverse practice, the sexy gang tipped the demoness onto their own bodies, enveloping Heather in a soft cushion of womanhood below, above, and to each side.

She could feel one of them below her, feel breasts pressing into her back as a cooing lover served as a living cushion. They seemed to distrust her, and used their bodies to pin her down. Her cushion-lover looped her arms around Heather's armpits, locking them in a way that prevented any leverage.

Two more of the sexy constructs were using their bodies to hold down her legs, wrapping their torsos around them, even as they humped wetly against their captive's thighs. Heather felt a tingle deep in her belly from the touch of the moistening pussies slipping along her smooth, bare thighs; as they were determined to capture her - yet grind their wet sexes against her all at once.

Two more took up position upon Heather's chest, and with the demon-girl's cataclysmic boobage, the pale golem-girls were able to squat down, and fuckhump their gleaming cunts upon her diamond-rigid nipples. As they gave themselves fully into the bottomless throes of lesbo-nympho-mania, It was not enough to press down, that her nipples would graze against their wide, throbbing cuntlips, the pair also felt the need to turn to each other, giving her sister a luridly lustful open-mouth deep-throat kiss. The one beneath her attempted (successfuly) To heighten Heather's desire with throaty, animal growls in her ear - as if to communicate a primal hunger as undeniable as it was pussy-drenching.

Heather bucked in yearning, frustration, and ever-mounting lust, even as the girl-creature holding back her arms turned to give her cheek a lusty tongue-bath somewhere in-between a lick and kiss.

But there was yet another. Her leg-captors spread Heather's lower limbs far apart, to allow one more lover into the sweaty fray. This last golem took a slower approach, kneeling down gracefully - the dancing glow from the ring of flames behind her teasing the shadows upon her pale skin like teeth ready to graze her nipples.

"Wider." The last Pleasure-golem insisted, her porn-star, glamour-model face studying Heather's throbbing pussy, as one might survey a prime-cut slab of steaming sirloin. Her companions pulled, and their captive's thighs spread apart her further, bringing the lurid portal guarding her wet womb further into the firelight. The last golem kneaded her own GG-cup, volleyball-like boobs, as if to tease, tantalize her prey. But as the two golems straddling Heather's chest increased their thrustings even as they gropingly explored each-other's feminine treasures; this newcomer expressed her interest in Heather's demon anatomy. She grasped her tail, and began to study the blood-red, curving tail-spine. The resemblance to mythical, red-horned Pluto was undeniable; anyone who saw it would think it a classic devil-tail; yet on closer examination, a biological rationale was apparent. Heather's devil-tail curved inwardly - more like a scorpion's stinger than manufactured arrowhead. At the base was a tight sack; for glands. Venom glands.

"The erototoxin of a Lilim has powerrrrrrrr..." The Pleasure Golem cooed. "This one is young... inexperienced... if she learns to use her stinger.... the sex-venom it contains....ohhhh.... the pleasures she could have.....ahhhhhhhh....!" The pale interloper held the red tail and evil-looking stinger between her own valley of juicy cleavage.

"The principle... is the same..." Hissed Erebus Cain, as he continued to jack-off his own legendary penis. "As that... of a serrrrrrrpent..." he drawled. "In the way that a snake uses its venom to paralyze and soften its prey... so too, does a Lilim's sting give her power over a human; with it - she can make any man or woman her sex-prey; that she might feast heartily on the human sexual energy that her kind hungers after."

Well that kind of made sense. Heather thought, even as her face was being licked. Unless this is all a lunatic dream I'm having.

Her latest lover began the unique and unimagined sensation of a devil-tail-titty-fuck. The skin was tough along her tail, but the venom-pouches were sensitive, and Heather luxuriated in the sensation as a tingling thrill singed up her spine. The golem-girl puckered her lips and began to suckle upon the curved needle-point of the demonic member, and savored Heather's erototoxin as if it were a fine wine.

"The tingling... the way it attacks my tongue... ohhh... it sings and it burns through me....And... m-my tits..." Were the pale girl-creature's breasts growing larger still? Was there yet a quivering, hesitant growth by jiggling inches along the sweeping breadth of titastic splendor that jiggled with curvaceous enticement upon that slender, girlish chest? Did those pale aureolas spread just a bit further, as though the flesh behind them was widening... stretching.... expanding? Was the golem-girl forced to adjust her center of gravity, to thrust her ballooning chest outwards, that she might better distribute the shifting weight blossoming within her feminine fountains of fertile bounty?

xxxecil
xxxecil
1,510 Followers