Hell's Household Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather couldn't tell for sure; because she had to look at this latest Pleasure golem past the slender, taut groins of the nipple-humping twins as their lascivious sexual crevasses drooled their slippery delight in obscene rivulets of female passion down the wobbling slopes of Heather's own breastacular rack.

But she felt that other golem, felt her sensual onslaught of the new, evil organ that Heather knew she should not have... yet was perversely glad that she did. Lips and tongue nibbling, squeezing, cajoling a few more drops of that demon-sex-juice from her devilish tip. Perhaps her devil-tail did have power... the eerie, swirling eldritch rune upon the forehead of the Pleasure Golem flashed with a radiant, pink glow as if in response to this elixir of hellish delights.

Then, grasping Heather's tail tightly about the head; as one might grasp an angry cobra, she went for her real target: Heather's hungry; gaping pussy.

The glamour-model face of the artificial woman took on a serene expression as she began to slurp, suckle, and ravish Heather's female sanctum. Her face pistoned, lips fastening to Heather's quivering groin as she plumbed the she-demon's depths with a wicked, relentless tongue. It seemed her intent to savor every last tangy delight from Heather's tremulous vagina, as the first wave of lesbian-spawned, low-key, rolling-thunder orgasms began to roll through the young sex demon.

As she trashed in her glee, Heather's demon wings, though pinned under her body, began to flutter as much as they were able, under this tide of pale, bosomy, enchanted womanhood. It was more of an involuntary spasm, but her wings gained enough purchase to create a fluttering breeze, causing the ice-colored hair of the magical females to wave and weave in a manner that highlighted their surreal, supernatural beauty. The part of Heather's mind still able to remember the rest of the world compared the effect to some kind of fashion-glam salon/shampoo commercial gone horribly, perversely wrong.

But the rest of the world faded into insignificance next to the fires... not those of the magic circle surrounding her - but the fires blazing in her crotch.

Oh dear... it seemed that these Pleasure Golems had more powers than the young demoness first suspected. This last one, kneeling between her legs... sucking like an obscene carpet-cleaner had other surprises still in store. To either side, her sisters began humping Heather's shapely legs with yet more vigor; but even through her lust-addled vision; she saw the prelude to the coming change. The one kneeling - suddenly her sigil changed shape; a more swirly, mystical design, and as she continued to slurp away at Heather's cu -

"YEAAAAAAAANNGHHH!" The young demon-girl nearly leapt out of her skin. Could... could the Pleasure Golem's tongue be... moving faster, as it delved and dredged through the pulsating prison of Heather's hellish-hot pussy. No... it wasn't moving faster... Two! Two?

Yes, the last girl now had two tongues, one to thrust, lick, and drive its way deeply into her pussy, and the other roved over, across, push-pulling, flicking away at her clit! At the same time! She had heard... in her magazines... the filthy magazines she hoped her Mom never found out about... toys like this, that could double-stimulate a woman in such groin-slickening fashion, and one such toy had come to life! Between her legs!

It was as if her feminine lubrication was mother's milk to the magical girl-creature. She managed a tight suction, fastening herself to Heather's crotch more tightly than she imagined possible. With her twin tongues, she was better able to draw out from the young demoness the intensifying torrents of drenching arousal that would reward the creature's manic hunger for girlcum. Heather's own clit was her weapon - a weapon against her; used by the pleasure-creature to elicit a sharp ecstasy almost painful in its magnitide.

The other creatures also possessed various shapeshifting powers. The pair that were fucking themselves upon Heather's turgid nipples seemed to grow distracted by each other. Their own magic runes changed shapes to - while Heather couldn't read anything of the sorceror's language written upon their foreheads, but it was obvious that the symbols were two matching pieces of a single image! Their bodies shimmered, and each of them now possessed an extra set of arms! They now had the ability to caress and pinch their own nipples, while reaching down to roughly knead Heather's own assets.

Finally, the identical, four-armed pleasure golems seemed to almost forget about Heather, their arousal causing them to turn fully towards each other. Their protean bodies allowing them to pinch their partner's nipples, while their fingers frigged their own wet cunts, or their partners' wet cunt - while squeezing her plump ass-cheeks. The pair collapsed onto the cool floor, embracing, suckling, humping into each other - their sorcery-fueled rut-madness driving them beyond lust.

But if Heather was feeling jilted over this partial abandonment; it was not to last. The golem-girl beneath her, who was pinning back her arms did the same trick as the others, and must have grown extra arms of her own, because while Heather was still pinned, hands reached up from below to tease and tug at her moist, but abandoned breasts. The captive demoness gurgled with a throaty passion, as her pussy-drenched breasts bent and warped the firelight upon her glistening mountains of tremulous boobage.

The next cycle of orgasms gave her a feeling of disconnection, dissociate - as if she were floating on a hot river of moist delight. When her vision returned, Erebus Cain stood closer, his prophetic penis now reaching past the wall of flames - which seemed to cause him no discomfort. More silver-glowing, enchanted symbols as mysterious as they were powerful blazed upon the length of his steely shaft; as he jacked himself.

" Yess..... my little succubusssss....." he teased. "With your protection spell, I dare not fuck you directly; but there is another way... You underestimate the true lure of The Serpent Below..." No she didn't! "You do not yet comprehend the power of the sperm that I may now ejaculate... not now, but when my seed erupts upon you; the black soul that you do not have will shudder with the yearning to do my bidding!"

But in fact, that wasn't even necessary - New desires, urges where building up inside Heather's pounding chest. Erebus Cain wasn't some white-bearded Merlin-esque stereotype of wizard, This man was young, fit, vital.... virile... impossibly virile... he was consumed with a ruthless passion for his 'career', such as it was. He was domineering, ambitious, sexually unquenchable... he knew what he wanted, and would tear down the mantle of civilization to get it. Heather realized that.... he didn't need to put a spell upon her. Clearly, he was intending to use his magical serpent to coerce her, but Heather found she didn't want to resist him. She had wanted him to screw her royally when they'd first met, but it was getting deeper than that.

This enchanted super-cock throbbing like a living vibrator between his legs would no doubt send her into such a screaming paroxysm of ecstasy, that no mortal woman could comprehend it and remain sane. That was just a given. Why fight him?

It was clear now, as the girl between her legs thrust a middle-finger deep into her ass, to tease her most sensitive regions, that Heather was not a normal girl. She wanted to believe she was a human being; but she was also a sex-demon, some magical creature.

And a magical girl needed a magical man.

She had seen many men she wanted to simply fuck, like feeding... like scratching an itch. But Heather felt stronger desires welling up in her as surely as the next sluice of hot pussy-juice.

She wanted to belong to Erebus Cain.

There was an urge to... help him... support him in his awesome, earth-shattering sorceries. She was rather annoyed at this strange presence that was trying to protect her. She didn't want Cain angry at her. But she was a bit angry herself... and jealous. The pleasure golems where indeed living up to their moniker, but their pussy-sucking ministrations were basically kindling her desire for cock. Heather now knew she wanted to find a way to get rid of these pale, shapeshifting harpies and claim Ereban for herself. To mate.... with him. She wriggled her hips with the sharp, sudden urge to give birth to his children.

The way he was jacking off; no doubt he hoped that some magical properties in his sperm would feed something inside her, and allow him to exert his influence. But that wasn't necessary; Heather had already surrendered to him in her heart.... and her pussy. But she would accept his creamy, spurting reward - it would please him to bathe her in his sorcery-laden sperm, so she would accept it. Hmm..... then the question was, would Cain be happier if Heather surrendered to his desires, or if he had the sense that he had conquered her with magic and sex? Conquered; definitely. Men liked that sense of accomplishment. Maybe the touch of his mighty member would overwhelm her mind with desire, maybe not. But she would bide her time to give him the satisfaction that his efforts had dominated her.

The thought of this sent a spasm of thunderous orgasm so great, that her bi-tongued lesbian lover was face-splashed with female ejac.

"Noooo.... you must not..." whined that strange voice that had been possessing her, that voice that thought it was protecting her.

"There is little you can do to stop meeee...." Cain rasped, unaware of the internal debate. But the pleasure golems themselves had other plans.

The one beneath Heather took advantage of her intimate position to whisper covertly in her ear.

"I can help you escape." The golem girl whispered.

"Nnnnuhhhnhnnnnnnnhhwhy?"

"Because I want more than just Cain. I want to live my own life; be more than just a living vessel for one man's sperm. Want to see the world!" The golem panted, her mouth right behind Heather's ear, hiding the movement of her lips.

"The sex-venom of a young Lilim is rare.... if you give it to me, all you have... into my pussy... it will trigger an ancient magic more powerful than my Rune. It will break Cain's power over me - and I will become a real, living girl! A girl able to escape him!"

"NNNnhhhhhhhhhohhhhhhoooooooyessssssss......" hissed the foreign invader in Heather's mind - the presence of her true captor.