Hell's Housewife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxxecil
xxxecil
1,510 Followers

She had emerged! She would go forth and claim males for her own! She would breed and spawn legions! As was the way with her kind. She rose then, the muscles of her new, sleek, feminine legs functioning properly. Her Mother and Queen, Linda was here as well. Mountainously pregnant, as she should be. Her rippling belly was preparing for the birth of yet another womb-sister. But Mother and Daughter shared no words in the conventional sense; once she had torn open her own Cocoon from her own power, she was clearly an adult, able to feast upon the prey species without guidance. Indeed, her violet eyes rolled up into her head as racial memory gave her a plan of action.

The new spawn stepped over the glistening, purple tentacles that were starting to take root throughout the hotel suite, emanating from LindaQueenMotherBreeder towards the various cocoons of her new womb-sisters, and entered the private bathroom. Going through the rituals of commerce in order to purchase clothing was too time-consuming, and the Spawn knew that she would need a large supply of semen within the hour if she was to survive.

Instead, she simply chose a simple bathtowel, wrapping it around her delectable torso in accordance with the local nudity taboo. In a hotel, women wearing bathtowels would not be unexpected. The moisture from her chrysalis combined with the towel gave her an appearance similar to a human woman just emerged from a swimming pool. It was sufficient; her nubile form was much like those women often depicted in pornographic magazines and movies, but the classical features of her face were more like those of a World-Class fashion model. Brief trepidation caused her labia to spasm slightly, but she had every reason to suspect this shape would be adequately appealing.

LindaQueenMotherBreeder had been busy, for She passed several more Cocoon Spawn in the lavish, red-carpeted hallway of this hotel floor. The seventh floor was rife with impossibly gorgeous, slippery wet women who appeared to be in their mid-twenties, wearing nothing but bathtowels. The most recent, dark-haired Spawn passed a stunning redhead with sharp eyebrows and jiggling breasts that held the white towel taut. Redhead unleashed a hypersonic trill with alien organs in her throat. Faster than human speech could register it, the dark-haired spawn responded with a subvocal ululation in acknowledgement. Redhead had been alerted to a large concentration of male organisms, and relayed the information to her Cocoon-Sister.

The pair of sleek sex-pots passed a pale, nordic blond just emerging from room 722. She was wiping her sultry lips as she reapplied her white towel to cover her glorious nudity. The hypersonic chirp she gave the pair warned them; 'HUMAN FEMALES MAY BE PRESENT, PROCEED WITH CAUTION.' Taking the warning to heart, the dark-haired horror stood hesitantly before room 725. Lifting up the bottom of her towel to expose her moist, throbbing labia. Exquisite, unseen sensory organs detected no life signs. Redhead used her own cunt to test 727......reporting only an aged male past his reproductive prime.

Exposing her crotch in front of room 731......yes....here....Dark-hair detected a potent dose of fresh testosterone.....a virile male with unmet sexual needs. Her pussy moistened considerably as she sensed his health and vitality. She let forth a subsonic whine for several seconds, communicating a subliminal signal that activated the most primal, sexual part of the prey-race's brain. The blond and redhead entered rooms adjacent to this one, satisfied with the occupants.

*THUMP*

*THUMP*

*THUMP*

*THUMP*

"Alright already, I'm coming. Tim Samwell responded to the door. He adjusted his belt and unconsciously brushed his prematurely balding scalp. Despite his annoyance at being disturbed, whoever it was might break the boredom of his latest assignment. Being a P.I. wasn't all it was cracked up to be; and this wasn't his only lonely, bored evening. Man! What we wouldn't give to get a chance with some of that sweet pussy he'd seen in the hallways earlier! He'd...A sudden image of wet cunts and jiggling breasts came to mind. Unbidden, sexual fantasies stirred and churned through his awareness. With a sudden surge of interest, his beefy cock filled with life and strength, tenting his pants as he opened the door.

The woman was on him before the door had fully opened. Wet. Slippery. Sultry. Gorgeous. Dark hair with blond streaks pressed against his shoulder as the woman pressed against him. The white towel was gone in an instant as naked breasts the size of volleyballs teased and tantalized him. Then she...ewww! What!? She licked him! Just licked Tim's face like he was a lollipop ....or....something.

"Whooooaaa, sweetie...this....this sorta thing just doesn't happen ta me! Who.." A delicate hand thrust down his pants, as if to confirm that he did indeed have a cock, which was indeed erect. It made no sense! Tim wasn't that bad maybe but....nothing to write home about, he knew. He was balding too soon for his age, but then again...his thick build and sturdy arms had impressed the ladies in the past...

"B-but...who...why...what's yer name?" he stammered, amidst nibbles, nuzzlings, and lurid licks.

"You may call me......Traci..." This time, they at least made it to the bed, before the pussy-impaling, breast-suckling rut could begin with sweat-slicked earnest.

xxxecil
xxxecil
1,510 Followers