Hell's Housewife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxxecil
xxxecil
1,509 Followers

The howling, frenzied copulation lasted longer than possible, longer than it ever did with Jade. She knew that Renfrow should have cum five minutes ago, Yet the business-stealing bitch just kept pounding away at him! The burly councilman filled the air with curses, blessings, and impossible promises, yet the slut never even gave a name. She just screwed him like her life depended on it.

But she'd been with Renfrow for months, she could tell when...there! The way his body jerked like that! It was his orgasm! Jade knew it! Jade knew him! But....that had to be his fourth orgasm! The hooker knew that she was in the presence of a true master! No doubt, her John would pay whatever price the slut asked, probably sign away the keys to the city!

She must have been seeing things, but amidst the churning muscles of the bitch's naked back, she thought there was...something unnatural, rippling throbs beneath her skin. Her spine began to sway in ways that should have defied human bone structure. And then came the tentacles.

Oblivious, the politician weeped with joy as the purple tendrils exuded from the bitch's cunt and ass, enwrapping him, penetrating him...encircling him! He was too delirious at that point to care. A horrid membrane seemed to encase the councilman, like a...a....Cocoon?

Well, that seemed to conclude their encounter...at least the first part. Throwing herself off the indentation in the purplish-green cocoon that had once been Daniel Renfrow's cock, the bitch arched her back and groaned....as her belly seemed to inflate?

It could have been minutes...or hours....but Jade could not...dared not tear herself away, even if she thought she could escape. The writhing, feminine monstrosity swayed, jerked and jiggled, and in the dim light, the human hooker saw vague silhouettes of something unnatural, something inhuman....no..maybe not. But as her belly continued to grow, bulging forth into a gravid dome of undeniable pregnancy, the way her body moved gave Jade shivers. There was a brief hint of a writhing nest of tendrils that encircled a rippling tube of flesh which.....no....it was gone....she was just an extremely attractive woman...who screwed men into green cocoons.

Time lost all meaning, riveted by as much horror as curiosity, Jade continued taping...as minutes dragged on into hour after hour. Until the abomination was ready. She squatted on hands and knees over the bed, making shrieking grunts that sounded like a...a..maybe a drowning horse?

The birth of the first horror was overshadowed by the rippling burst that erupted from the greenish cocoon. A slender, feminine arm tore mightily through the membrane, and another stunning piece of babeflesh pulled herself from the alien slime. One hand to pull her out, the other hand to masturbate her pussy. It...it was Daniel Renfrow....or it used to be. The towering blond sex-bomb lurched to her feet, sweeping curves of glistening womanhood overshadowed Jade's own. Some might consider her measurements perfect, except that her breasts, her jiggling, bouncing breasts were far too large. They...they must have been...nearly basketball size! The Nordic beauty of the she-creature was a far cry from anything recognizable as the portly politician, she must have been 30 years younger! This slut could have been a college co-ed. Yet even in youth, most girls would never hold a candle to that student body.

By now, the first creature, the brown-haired one, had squeezed out...four of..of..they were babies. Weren't they? Full sized, well-formed infants crawled towards the wall, all looking suspiciously alike. And yet, as they moved towards the shadows, there was an impression of white tentacles...there was a smooth white egg sack that propelled itself....no...what was wrong with her? The more she looked at them, the more she saw...just babies. Human-looking babies...all crawling to a wall and...attaching themselves? Attaching themselves with spindly, white tendrils as the moist egg sacks throbbed with.....no....it was gone....no white sacks...just babies.

Jade shook her head. In dim light, she thought she saw something alien...inhuman...yet when she focused her gaze, everyone seemed human. Incredibly attractive, but human nonetheless. Yet in her peripheral vision, unforgettable impressions of squirming horrors not of this earth tickled her thoughts!

But they kept coming! Her womb still bloated, the first female kept birthing yet more of the disturbing non-infant infants. She...she must have produced...ten of them already! And as she moaned upon the bed, caressing her belly, it was clear that she had yet more in her. If there was doubt before....no way...she was actually enjoying it! No human woman squeezes out that many babies and enjoys it!

Blond goddess (who was once a portly, male politician) emerged from the bathroom wearing a bath towel, but she scrutinized the closet....lifted the towel to expose her swollen, perfect pussy. And released a gurgling scream of inhuman outrage! Jade had been found out!

Throwing open the door, hitting the blond bitch with a portable ironing board, she leapt for the door, and freedom.

**********

"Well....at least he...he died happy." remarked Amelia, the young, eager intern assisting Forensic Pathologist and Investigator Dr. Lucia Terrel. A gray-haired, early sixty-ish professional who'd seen things....almost this weird, in her 30-or so years on the job. To her credit, she remained unflappable as they examined the latest victim.

Proudly, the penis thrust upwards into the sterile atmosphere of the autopsy chamber, the still blood-gorged member had to be no less than three-feet long! The post-mortem member erupted from a caked mass of flaky white tar of a thickness and texture that Amelia had never seen before. The odor was a dirty, musky scent, somewhat unlike that of most cadavers. The caked crust of white material seemed to cover the entirety of John Doe's body, forming the outline of his arms, legs, and head.

"Subject identified as Terrence Walters, Caucasian male, Age 25...." Dr. Terrel scrutinized a report. And the concretion around him has been positively identified as...." Even the seasoned pathologist blushed. "...the deceased's own semen." she couldn't stifle a shudder.

"And....how is that possible....?" Amelia wondered.

"Let's find out...." Dr. Terrel brought a small syringe up to the base of the erect cockhead, and when she pricked it, the situation rapidly deteriorated. The suddenly thrashing monster-cock knocked the needle from her hands, and a shriek erupted, a strangling, shrill, gurgling cry not meant for human vocal chords. The penis lashed out with a mind of its own, like a thing alive..

"Impossible! He had no - -*MMMPH*" The beastial cock had already coiled itself around the doctor's throat, but not until it had stuffed itself in her mouth did it begin to ejaculate. Amelia could do naught but flee for some help...any help...but beneath the plaster-like layer of hardened semen, what she assumed to be a leg exploded outwards....but it was yet another thrashing, prehensile penis. And another where his right arm should have been. The appendages, heating with blood already, restrained and captured both women. Encircling, strangling, penetrating.

But why didn't Dr. Lucia Terrel feel anger, or disgust, as the impossible monster that had once been Terrence Walters spewed yet more cum down her throat? It must be because it felt sooo good. Too good. Warmth and pleasure floored the aging doctor as alien pathogens assaulted every cell in her body. Why wasn't she at least frightened for Amelia, as the penis-monster stripped her naked, with a great thrusting rod pistoning her cunt? Because the pleasure....it felt too good....

Amelia's protests got progressively weaker as her breasts grew larger. Her once modest beestings had already blossomed forward and outwards into strawberry-shaped cones, from their shuddering their way towards a more respectable orange or apple-size, as the unnatural retroviruses and otherwordly enzymes re-engineered her flesh itself.

Ahh... that must be the reason why Lucia did not feel the need to protest even more as the penis-tentacles tied down her arms and legs while ravishing her; her skin...she was getting younger! Wrinkles and spots vanished as whole, full flesh filled with unwholesome vitality from the onslaught of alien biology that had invaded her every cell. Her own, now ample breasts burst forth from the confines of her lab-coat, and as the expanding spheres of jiggling woman flesh rose high enough to obscure her feet, she found that she no longer begrudged the hot penis in her mouth and pussy, filling her with transformative alien semen. She felt a swell of youth and power! Her skin had become just as soft as supple as Amelia's!

But the Doctor felt a twinge of jealousy, for Amelia's tits had surpassed her own! The globes jiggled their way into and past the size of grapefruit, deepening valleys of cleavage straining her bra until...

*P-POP*

Raw tit surged into the light, each boob nearly large enough to contain Amelia's own head! and the way her dark aureoles spread out further across her breasts, to a size near that of coasters, there was little doubt that the bosomy assistant was not yet finished expanding. But as Lucia's newly-youthened tits attained a size large enough that they extended to her own elbows held out straight, she felt a flush of embarrassment that she had resisted these changes. They were the Spawn of LindaQueenMotherBreeder! The new race memory said so! How foolish to cling to her old humanity!

For her and Amelia, Forensics could scarcely have seemed less relevant. Their only mandate now was to breed, to spawn, to spread the Brood all across this warm, inviting planet. What beautiful simplicity! She'd been given a new lease on life, and all she had to do was breed...and breed....

**********

"In ancient times, they were known as the Ck'uhntt." Explained 'Samantha', opening wide a thick, black-leathered, arcane-looking book that had to be over 2,000 pages. The financial office of the 'Titopia Triple-X' was still so inundated with raucous noise and aggressive music that it would be difficult for anyone outside to overhear. Granted, the owner of the club was there, but his pants were long gone, and his cock had shrunk back in upon itself to escape the demonic stripper's intense seduction. The spaced-out expression of oblivion on his mustached-face held no doubt that he was in shock from the pleasure of Samantha's pussy. And even were he awake, Sarah had no doubt that her long-time acquaintance had enslaved him years ago.

The gigantic-breasted demon stripper produced a slim, glass vial, with a writhing purple tendril locked within it. The slimy strand thrashed and pulsed with an obscene life of its own.

"It matches the descriptions, we've done all our supernatural, and natural tests. Someone, somehow has brought back the Ck'uhntt." Samantha paced, tits jiggling with each dainty step. "In the scriptures of nearly every earthly culture, there is mention of a long-ago, global flood that wiped out the wicked. Before that, there was said to be an ancient time of lust, and evil. But the Lilim know that the Ck'uhntt were largely responsible for those primordial depictions of lust. But the Cataclysm destroyed them the first time they attempted to breed a colony on this planet, whatever remained of them was sealed away in the most remote places of the earth."

"So they are indeed extra-terrestrial?" asked Sarah, trying to focus on the information, that she might studiously ignore the naked, unconscious man sprawled out in a rotating office chair. Her carnal instincts compelled her to ravish the mortal man, but during the years of her marriage she'd gained the discipline to suppress her nymphomaniacal cravings for sinful sex just for its own sake. Another way of proving to herself that she had Free Will.

"Extra-terrestrial..." Samantha tasted the word, and rejected it. Seeming very professorial. Those who beheld her lurid gyrations on stage would be flabbergasted at the sinister depth of awesome knowledge and vicious intelligence that burned in the brain of this immortal whore. "The Ck'uhntt are not merely another species from the next star over, they are totally unlike the dime-store aliens of popular science-fiction. It is their universe that is alien. They originate in a dimension with utterly unfamiliar rules, the natural law of their realm is different from ours. They are an aberration not meant to exist in this reality. They should not be, and indeed they cannot be." Unconsciously, Samantha began tweaking her own erect nipples as she continued. "The ordered principles of our universe's natural laws cannot tolerate their chaotic biology. The only means by which they can survive is to merge themselves with a native, sentient species. That would be humans." Samantha shook out her ripe bosom, sending jiggling cascades of luscious demon-tit.

"Preferably, extremely attractive, female humans. The Ck'uhntt are an entirely female race. They greatest true asset is only their impossible fecundity. Far greater than any earthly species." She focused are red-flashing eyes on Sarah. "There are parasites on this earth, species of nematode whose fertile females can lay as many as 27 million eggs in their lifetime. But the Ck'uhntt can easily exceed even them. All they need is a large population of suitable males, and if they conceal themselves long enough, mimic their prey, then they will be able to breed so many trillions of individuals that any planet will be buried in a horde of alien sluts so prolific that society would be powerless to stop them."

"The data is inconclusive, but all descriptions and reports claim that they can so quickly breed so many, that resistance will be impossible. I've done my own calculations from these reports; I believe that within the year, there would be so many Ck'uhntt Breeders that all the ammunition made by the human race would not be enough to kill them. In six months, they could *ahem* penetrate every continent, so great are their reproductive powers that by that time, even if Man declared total war, they would reproduce faster than humans could kill them. The nations of the earth could concentrate on their eradication, and their rate of population growth would still increase."

"They'll take over our cities...communities.." Sarah reflected. "Our...feeding grounds. They wouldn't even need to fight. If...if they can breed viable offspring that rapidly, we will simply become irrelevant, and starve." Samantha nodded.

"We can breed Cambions, but they tend to be short-lived and unreliable. The Ck'uhntt will bury the Earth in trillions of reproductive individuals, and it will be too late by the time humans realize the threat. It's just a matter of them remaining secret, if they mimic human women long enough, men will gladly impregnate them, and lose control of the planet. They just need a little bit of cunning, just a brief period of trickery and misdirection, and the human race will be buried beneath jiggling breasts and hungry pussies."

"What are there plans? Do they have a leader with long-term goals? Are they part of some...some interstellar empire?" Sarah wondered, stretching her slender arms as her ample breasts bounced.

"From all reports, they have no more civilization than the small-pox virus. They are consumed with an insane, manic urge to breed without limit, or discretion, whenever possible, as much as possible." Samantha explained. "But...the legends claim that they have...transformative powers....there are odd reports of the Ck'uhntt transforming their victims in a variety of ways. If they have the guile to deceive humans for just a few weeks, it will be too late. There will be too many to imprison or kill. They just mimic whatever society the target race possesses, that they might harvest as much sperm as possible, through whatever means. All their intelligence is geared towards this purpose; for no other reason than the increase in breeding that results from the obsession with breeding."

"I'll do it, I'll find their weakness and stop them!" vowed Sarah, but she was not concerned for her 'feeding ground', her mind was filled with nothing more than a defensive, maternal instinct. How odd; she wasn't human, she was a supernatural entity outside the natural order, but...living like this... as a human woman....she had the same resolve to protect her nest as any mortal-born female. It didn't matter whether it made sense for an immortal demon to feel this way; she simply did. That was all there was to it.

"You! Stop them?" Samantha was incredulous. "All Lilim must be warned, but honesty, no one expects much from you. You're weakened, Sarai'erothkok. Don't deny it, I can easily sense it. There's no way you could live with a husband for all those years and feed from him as you should. You'd...you'd have to be getting by on a starvation diet. We have to warn all the sisters, but you should leave this to others. I know Lilim that consume a man a week; leaving them broken husks. *GIGGLE*"

"That's....well I haven't been getting the best diet." Feasting on the life-force of the college kids, and the crazy sorcerer tonight had helped somewhat, but it was true; being a faithful wife meant taking so little energy, that her supernatural powers were dramatically lower than they'd been during her days as a wanton whore. "But it doesn't matter, I'll still do my part." Samantha looked the taller demoness up and down.

"You need to Feed, girlfriend. You need a heavy dose of male lust. Tossing a gauzy, flimsy veil at her, the hellish stripper explained: "And the Club needs another feature dancer! Get out there and feast!" And she pushed Sarah unceremoniously out of a curtain to the side.

Suddenly on stage, Sarai'erothkok's instincts took over. Her breasts, already the size of grapefruits, throbbed and enlarged. She sensed readily that these leering males craved vast tits, larger than what any human woman could be comfortable with. With a furtive surge, her bust size blossomed by at least an inch, aureoles expanding. But she sauntered on stage, savoring the sweet, tangy ecstasy of concentrated male arousal. She hadn't done erotic dance before an audience of this size since her days as a belly-dancer in the Ottoman Empire, but her skills hadn't abandoned her.

There was no fear of recognition; no one could possible connect the statuesque, amazonian red-head with the mousy, flat-chested Mrs. Cox. She could revel in the pulsing current of raw libido, energizing her the same way bees and hummingbirds gained energy from nectar. As her tits wobbled and careened through the air, as she waved her tight ass in the face of a cheering Big-Rig trucker, the flood of $20's and $50's in the collection jar on stage assured the ancient sex-demon that she had lost nothing over the centuries. Just a little energy.....just for a moment...

"Hah! Free Will, Sarai'erothkok? You'll always be one of us...." hissed Samantha as she adjusted her micro-bikini, red eyes flaring with devilish lust.

xxxecil
xxxecil
1,509 Followers
12