Hell's Housewife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxxecil
xxxecil
1,509 Followers

Within moments, the others began to pop off. The pleasure of the alien, stone penises was so overpowering, that none of the females could maintain the muscle control to grip the ring for long. After each of them was assaulted by pink lightning and thrown across the room, a nearby cocoon attached to the ceiling popped open, and a newly matured Ck'uhntt Breeder Slut slithered to freedom, brushing aside her platinum blonde hair as she instinctively used the machine. The penis that thrust into her overwhelmed her resolve almost immediately, the punishing orgasms soon conquered her, and she was smitten violently by the device.

This was Sarah's only real chance; she had to act quickly. Too long and she would either give birth to her dangerously seductive new daughter, or one of the Ck'uhntt might succeed in giving the machine its climax. She gripped the ring.

And Linda gripped the ring on the opposite end.

"You will fail, Succubi!" hissed Queen Linda.

"You know?"

"Oh yes; and I have plans for you and your kind!" answered the alien brood queen. Any further conversation was stifled when the black stone warped in the ribbed penis-shapes, and thrust forward into both of the warm, inviting pussies.

Sarai'erothkok moaned sensuously; as the member thrust in and out of her lubricating tunnel. A lightning jolt of primal stimulation battered her senses. She at once understood the danger; it was not only that the device provided more sexual pleasure than any mortal lover of any species could hope to, the unholy magic of the Old Ones attacked the brain of any female that dared use the salacious artifact. She could sense the magic attacking, altering her brain that it might sense more pleasure; her physical capacity for pleasure was being enlarged by magic. The brain area that controlled erotic pleasure was expanding, taking over other, vital areas of cognition and sensation. Her supernatural powers enabled her to compartmentalize her mind, in an attempt to remain sane amidst her increasing capacity for lust and sex.

The alien cock thrusted....in...out...soon the machine varied its rhythm, as if sensing that this female was exceptionally powerful. The penis began to twist, vibrate like a dildo, it then began to jolt her G-spot in ways that defied description. *SLUMP*-*SHLURP* *POP* She began to grow woozy; and her body attained its full, demonic anatomy, wings and tail sprouting. Only her supernatural powers saved her thus far.

She realized that a human woman would have been driven insane before the third thrust. Her mind would have shattered when the majority of her brain was taken over by erogenous zones. If a human survived the lightning attack, she would no doubt spend the rest of her life masturbating in an insane asylum....and the average Lilim wouldn't be far behind!

Both the fully demonic Sarai'erothkok and LindaQueenMotherBreeder had both held on twice as long as any of the others when Sarah began to reach her limit. Linda's already ample breasts were ballooning, expanding as the erotic firestorm exaggerated her sexuality. By now her bounteous boobs had bulged past most fruits in size, larger than basketballs, nipples growing far past her elbows as she gripped the ring. By the time Sarah unleashed yet another howl, Linda's breasts would have been watermelons had they been fruit, or beach balls if they were perfect spheres. But the Lilim had become delirious; her supernatural powers could no longer protect her from the impossible pleasure as the cosmic dildo ravaged her mind and body. Her awareness began to fade with delirium, even as she struggled to focus on gripping the ring.

But she was resisting the intense passion; the wall of libidinous rut that was pounding down the doors of her mind had not yet broken her, she realized it must be because of her years of restraint....

Her project, becoming a wife, finding a way to cohabit with a mortal man safely, did not occur overnight. Sarah's thoughts drifted back over the decades; and it was rather ironic that she made her decision during the libertine 1960's. The endless seduction, pleasure for its own sake, watching men destroy themselves over her, it had just paled over the years. Sarah thought back to a tangle of bodies that had engulfed her that fateful night. She knew that the only achievement that could hold her interest would be everything that the Lilim rejected. It would not be easy, and that was the appeal.

By feasting upon male life-force, coupling safely with a man was something of a problem. She could control how much she took; but even the healthiest of men could wither and die after only 2 weeks of steady feedings by a Lilim.

In seedy hotels in Las Vegas, San Francisco, and Tijuana, there was a rash of men that died mysteriously, happily in bed during those years. Through trial and error, Sarah had learned how much, and how little she could take, and she learned how to allow a man to penetrate her without stealing his soul and essence. That was the hardest part, amidst the sensual bliss of a hard prick drilling her warm slit, it was nigh impossible to control the instinct to suck out his vitality as well as his sperm.

After 20 years of experimentation, she was ready. Millennia of manipulation had given her the expertise needed to cajole her chosen man's emotions. She knew what to wear, how to talk, walk, when to say the right words. She predicted within a week the day he proposed. But, as expected, the sex was not good; not for her at least. She always had to hold back, pretending to be a flat-chested, frumpy wife. But by taking only the minimum amount of energy possible, Jason was crazed with marital bliss for years on end.

She still remembered that dangerous honeymoon in Hawaii, when she got careless. They'd been screwing each other with all the passion newlyweds could muster, but one night in a private, beach bungalow, she let her guard down.

In the darkness, Jason could not see her reddening hair, he could not be certain of the way her breasts had blossomed in size, from mere mosquito-bites, swelling downwards and out with each thrust of his cock as she impaled her dripping, newlywed snatch upon his modest, rigid manhood. Her breasts throbbed with passion and sensation, as they readily surpassed B...and C cups...sprouting four and five...six inches in length, the girth of her demonic globes obscuring and dominating her chest. Until, to her shock, her vast mammaries had grown to within an inch of his smiling mouth here in the darkness! She had become the hellish seductress that had toppled emperors and driven men insane with lust!

Jason had slept for two days afterwards. Oblivious that his 'muffin' had experienced for the first time compassion for a mortal man. For him, it was merely the best sex of his life! Which was of course, the danger with Lilim; their prey had no idea they were in danger until it was too late.

Though well-versed on seducing them, living with a human, as a real wife proved more complex and rewarding than any of her steamy, torrid affairs with kings, warlords, or corrupted holy men. Helping, comforting, assisting a husband was a refreshing and welcome change from tricking them into self-destruction. That was what gave her victory.

She was more resilient that a human woman, yet had restraint that the Ck'uhntt, with their predatory nymphomania could not approach. The pink lightning blasted LindaQueenMotherBreeder as her grip slackened from the salacious onslaught, she collapsed against the far ice wall. And the otherworldly penis throbbed and shook within Sarah's immortal cunt as the statue began to shake. The glowing ring began to pulse. The ancient demoness had had enough sex to realize what came next; she had won, it had worked. She had brought the Phallus of the Ages to Orgasm. And the forbidden magic of the Great Old Ones belonged to her.

**********

"NO! YOU CAN'T........WE CANNOT LOSE?!" protested LindaQueenMotherBreeder, as a swirling column of mist and ice encircled her and the rest of the Ck'uhntt Breeders in the chamber. "OUR SPECIES HAS EXISTED FOR MILLIONS OF YEARS! WE HAVE PROLIFERATED ACROSS SPACE AND TIME! WE ARE THE MOST FERTILE, MOST DESIRED FEMALES IN ONE HUNDRED COSMOSES! WE CANNOT LOSE! WE HAVE TOPPLED EMPIRES! MALES OF A THOUSAND DIMENSIONS HAVE SURRENDERED OUT OF LUST FOR US! THIS WORLD MUST FALL!"

"Not...on MY family's planet!" snarled Sarah in reply, as the roiling mists sucked and pulled the aliens towards a central vortex, from which there was no escape. With a squeal, a roar, and a burst of steam, the Queen of the Ck'uhntt, and many of her Breeders had been banished from Earth's Universe.

**********

No one quite understood what had happened, the Great Orgy of '06 struck suddenly, without warning. One day, hordes of strangely attractive, nubile women literally went insane with lust. Thousands of mysterious women in several cities suddenly became incoherent, rutting bitches in heat. Several public officials, for no apparent reason that could be identified seemed to transform suddenly into 20-year old, bosomy supermodels with a craving for sex beyond all reason. The police, military, and government agents arrested and confined the women, and conspiracy theories abounded, nearly as numerous as the women themselves.

But Sarah knew, and need never reveal all that happened, as she primped herself in the ladies' room of the local J-Mart bathroom. The forbidden magic of the Great Old Ones had returned her to the last spot she'd been before being summoned; the supermarket parking lot, in her Van. She was nude, and in demon form, but luckily she'd kept spare clothes inside.

Now, looking more or less normal, she stared in the bathroom mirror, adjusting her breast size. She had decided to alter her relationship with Jason. At first, she wanted to make sure that her husband loved her for who she was, regardless of her appearance, and she was satisfied that he did. Nonetheless, he was a man, he was human, with natural urges. She reflected on the tendency among many women to treat men as criminals due to the demands of the male sex drive, but that force was also the only factor that ensured human reproduction. And as a Lilim, she knew that male lust was also an opportunity; whether you wanted to destroy him, or make him the happiest husband in the world.

She had tried to encourage Jason to deny his urges, and focus only on their relationship itself. But she could use his male desires to her own benefit, to aid and enrich the relationship.

"....and I'll have a biiiiig surpriiiiise when I get home, Stud! Trust me; it'll be well worth it!" She said to her cell phone. Jason seemed reasonably concerned, but accepted her explanations. Now....the question was: How much could she change her body, and still be believed if she said she'd just had conventional cosmetic surgery and a makeover? She decided to permit herself a younger face, at least. The pleasant, smiling visage in the mirror now was a brown eyed housewife in her early 30's, and she decided against wrinkles. Her hair she'd keep the same basic color, but willed the gray strands to darken into brown like the rest. But her breasts! Should she be satisfied with a modest, dignified C-cup? Hmm....no, her breasts blossomed forward, tenting the fabric of her red, backless, and low-cut dress, allowing an eruption of creamy cleavage to swell upwards into a nice, grapefruit size. Hmm...and then...oh what the hell! She stiffened as she caused her skin and muscles to tighten into the shapely, pristine curves of a woman in her twenties. He'd still recognize her, and *maybe* there was some cosmetic surgeon capable of these changes. She'd give him something to take his mind off of any magazine! This would be her new default body as she concentrated her thousands of years of seductive skills into making Jason the happiest man on Earth.

She thought about Semiramis' rebuke. Perhaps it was silly for a supernatural demon to engage in such a masquerade, lying to herself and other Lilim by denying her true nature. And yet, after all these years, she'd found new desires, a new 'nature'. When her human family inevitably died, she'd grieve, bury them, disappear for a decade or two, then start again. Find a new man to marry in a place where no one would know her, and start another family. It didn't matter whether or not it made sense; that was who she was now.

She couldn't see herself ever going back to life as an idle, sexual plaything, or a salacious whore that lived to poison men's lives. She'd been there, done that, and had had enough. She exited the bathroom, looking decades younger, and 4 cup-sizes larger. Was this the end of her troubles? She had no doubt that someone, someday would find a way to summon her again, but she could deal with that. Was this truly the end of the Ck'uhntt? Without a Queen, their otherworldly mentality was uncontrolled, and their psyches were so profoundly foreign, that in this universe they were all insane without a Queen to direct them. Specifically, Insane with Lust. No matter how attractive they were, acting as screaming bitches in heat would only get them locked up, and while some would no doubt continue to entice men to impregnate them, without guile, cunning, and direction, human civilization could contain and destroy them before the problem became too severe.

If this was some cheesy horror movie, Sarah reflected that the evil monster, though believed to be defeated, would reemerge in some remote location, just to assure the audience that there might someday be a sequel.....

**********

Heather Cox was relieved, as she lay relaxing upon her 4-post bed at home. she was afraid her uptight prude of a mom had found her secret stash of Big Tit mags. From an early age, the images had intrigued and fascinated her, and she imagined the thousands upon thousands of men lusting frantically after the pictures women. Her pussy moistened with a furious heat as she contemplated becoming that woman herself. When people stared at her, lusting after her overgrown tits, her tight and athletic body, it sent a thrill through her like nothing else.

That was the real reason she'd taken up gymnastics; hundreds of people would be staring at every sweep and curve of her body, and it was a legitimate sport. It was weird; she could...feel it when guys stared at her....she could feel it when they wanted her, even if she didn't see them. She opened the glossy cover of Boobmax Illustrated, and was confronted with a platinum blonde bimbo with curly hair shaking her assets at the camera while sitting upon the sandy beach of some tropical locale. Even now, Thousands of horny men were blowing their loads to this image....what if it was her! What if it was her image that men across the world jerked off over! The notion sent a hot jolt of raw pleasure coursing down her spine. She would stare for hours, getting lost in the images, trying to put herself in the place of the silicone sluts strutting through the pages.

This time, she remembered to stuff the rag in her mouth to contain her moans of pleasure as she brought herself to orgasm. The mags made it so much easier, so pleasurable. It seemed so odd to her that other girls were horrified at the thought of being objects of lust. She just couldn't wrap her brain around the fear and reluctance. What power! What excitement came to her at the very notion of men creaming themselves over her body!

She removed a manila envelope from her backpack and opened it, surveying the plastic card and documents inside. Yes! Bob had delivered! The fake I.D. she'd been pestering him for! After all those times she'd screwed him, he finally agreed that he owed her. But that was another odd point; many other girls complained about what a letdown their first sexual encounter was. Yet Heather felt none of the shame, pain, or uncertainty so common among her peers. When a boy, (and there'd been many!) clutched her naked body, and vented himself into her cunt, she felt only an intense, fiery craving. The only disappointment was that it didn't last longer. Any sex act only made Heather want more sex acts....it was like....like she was going somewhere....like each lay put her closer to some goal.

But now! The I.D.! She could claim to be 21! Just in time, because a new strip club, Titopia Triple X was opening up a branch in her hometown! And they needed girls! She was told that they would ask few questions if she just made an effort to show some identification. She couldn't wait; there was no way she would wait 5 more years before experiencing the electric bliss of men cumming over her naked body! That notion, combined with the images in the magazines, sent her over the edge, and she thrashed upon her bed, muffling her own screams as the wet fire of orgasm took her again.

There was no stopping her, no turning back. When men lusted openly after her body, or when a boy's dick fired off inside her naked cunt, it was like she was....empowered....she felt stronger, faster, smarter....like she was getting energy from them, somehow. It was like....like she was feeding......

xxxecil
xxxecil
1,509 Followers