Help Ch. 3

Story Info
Good friends get together for a fun night.
9.2k words
4.37
74k
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 01/12/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ray Dario
Ray Dario
338 Followers

Nialia looked at the phone in her hand. He was lying. Her husband was lying to her, she was sure of it, but why? His deep baritone voice had never quivered, had been just as steady, sure, and sexy as always, but with a woman's sixth sense, she knew he was lying. She wondered if he was cheating on her. There had been no hint of that in his voice, but then why the lie. He said he had spent the night reading a mystery novel, and she knew that Carl loved good mysteries, but that was NOT what he had spent the night doing.

She hung the phone up slowly, her brows knitting in deep thought and then laid back. Between her legs, her young lover's skilled tongue danced lovingly over her swollen cunt lips. He had been eating her pussy all during her conversation with Carl. It had only been a mild distraction and one she was used to coping with. Slowly she relaxed and let herself sink into the pleasure of the moment, still in the back of her mind was Carl and the lie.

Her lover lapped and sucked her wet pussy, bringing her closer and closer to orgasm. She reached down and pulled his face harder into her pussy, sliding him up just enough to let him to take her clit into his mouth. He gently bit her swollen nub and used his tongue to flick it softly as he held it between his teeth.

"Mmm, yeah baby, suck mama's clitty. Oooh baby make me feel so good." Nialia relaxed her shoulders, giving herself fully to moment, and then slowly wrapped her legs around his shoulders.

"You like me sucking your cunt, bitch?" He asked drawing a deep breath before plunging back down to shove his tongue deep into her ebony pussy.

"Yeah baby, suck my cunt good. You are my good little cunt eater. My stud man. Oh yeah, fuck me with that tongue." She was getting closer to orgasm and her lover could sense it.

He shoved his tongue deep into her wet black cunt, letting her juices flow over his chin. He fucked her with his tongue, pressing it deeply into her pussy and then pulling it back, only to force it deep again. Faster and faster he tongued her, his hands now clamped firmly on her full chocolate brown ass cheeks, holding her to him. His dark face pressed hard against her chocolate mound.

She climaxed with amazing intensity, loudly grunting as her body spasmed and shook. She clamped her legs tightly around his head, holding him to her as her orgasm wracked her body. Her full brown breasts shook and bobbed as her muscles obeyed instinct over mind and contracted again and again. Finally her orgasm subsided and she released her death grip on her lover. He slid up her firm brown belly, kissing her flawless deep brown skin the whole way, taking her dark nipples between his thick lips and gently sucking. He sucked each breast gently, lovingly, and then continued to kiss his way up her perfect chest and over her neck.

His black cock reached her sopping wet pussy and he started to slide it into her. He did not have a huge cock, about average really. He was about seven inches long and maybe two inches across so it easily slid into her waiting cunt. Nialia sighed as the head of her lover's black cock eased into her. He was so gentle and loving and always made her feel so good.

She knew he wanted more than the teasing physical relationship that they shared but she was devoted to her husband. Even as she fucked her lovers, she rationalized that it was for the good of their relationship. Without these frequent lovers she might forget just how awesome Carl was in bed. She might grow to think that his massive cock was really average. She might begin to doubt he was the best lover in the world, and if she ever did doubt it then she might begin to stray from him. So she took her lovers, fucked them like a bitch in heat, but never stopped loving her man.

Her lover's cock was fully in her now, not filling her like her husbands, but still stimulating her passion. She rocked her hips forward, meeting him stroke for stroke as he fucked her. Together their excitement grew. He kissed her gently on the lips and she responded by opening her mouth and pressing her tongue forward. He allowed her tongue into his mouth and they kissed, softly at first but with increasing passion. Their orgasms began to build and the tempo of their lovemaking sped up. Minutes passed as they both held back and their lovemaking became fucking and gentle was no longer the right way. Their fucking became frenzied as they devoured each other, no longer caring for the other, only needing release. She clawed his back and he bit her lip and they both erupted in blissful climax.

When it was over they lay smiling contentedly. For the first time since the phone call to her husband she really looked at her lover. He was a young black man in his early twenties. Not nearly as tall as her husband, nor was his skin as dark. He was thin, but still athletic with good muscles. His face was handsome enough without being real gigolo quality. She smiled to herself when she realized he was just like all her lovers. No not exactly like them. He was not special to her, neither were any of the others. She did not love him or any of the others, her love was given only to Carl. But each one of her six lovers of the moment were different from the others. Some were taller, skinnier, heavier, shorter, but not the same. Each had his own style of lovemaking, all falling short of Carl but still different.

Nialia smiled and slipped from the bed. "Tomorrow I'm going home. I've got to leave early in the morning so I guess you better leave tonight."

"I would love to stay the night with you." Her lover's voice was smooth and pleasant and she almost consented.

"No. I need to be rested for the drive back tomorrow and you would keep me up all night."

"Mmmm, yeah, that's what I had in mind."

Nialia was thirty-two years old but her chocolate brown skin was flawlessly smooth without any sign of wrinkles or age. She could easily have passed for a twenty-five year old. Her breasts were large and full, topped with perfect dark nipples that were almost black. Her black hair showed no sign of gray as it flowed gracefully down her shoulders. Her hips were firm, but full, and she had a beautiful round ass that filled skirts and pants sexily. She kept her pubic hair shaved into a thin line and her pussy lips bare because she loved wearing skimpy bikinis during the summer and loved having her lovers or Carl eat her pussy all year long. Her legs were slender and well shaped, long enough to drive men crazy and ending in dainty feet that looked perfect in high heels.

She was a beautiful woman and she used her beauty to seduce new lovers after she had discarded those that no longer excited her. Without even thinking about it she never kept a lover more than a few months before she tired of him and found a new one. She picked her lovers carefully though, never taking anyone who might compromise her relationship with her husband, either by exposing her trysts or by being a better lover. They were all young too, as if by taking young lovers she could keep herself young. Maybe it worked.

She and Carl had four children, she had taken great care to assure that they were all Carl's. This week she had dropped their children off at her parent's house, spending two nights with them and then renting a hotel room. She had spent the last three days with her lover from her parent's home town. Tomorrow she would drive the two hours home, home to Carl and other lovers.

Once her lover was gone, she went into the bathroom and carefully cleaned herself, leaving no trace of their recent lovemaking. Then she returned to her hotel bed and slid between the sheets, carefully avoiding the large wet spot. She turned the light off and then lay thinking about her conversation with Carl.

What had he been hiding from her? Had he gone out drinking? There had been no slur to his voice, no indication that he was not sober. Finally without any other explanation for his lie, her mind finally wormed its way to infidelity. Did he have a girlfriend? Unthinkable! She knew her husband and he would not do that. He would not cheat on her! Would he?

Finally Nialia slipped into a restless sleep.

The next evening Nialia met Carl at the door when he got home from work. "Hi babe! Have a good visit?" He asked as he bent to peck her on the cheek gently. His large black hands softly gripped her shoulders and the peck changed to a kiss and then became passionate. When the kiss ended Nialia felt her knees weaken and she almost staggered. Carl still had that effect on her, none of her lovers ever could.

"The drive gets longer every time I go. I wish you could go with me sometimes."

"Yeah, I know babe, it's just work, ya know."

"Yeah I know. You let your boss work you to death just because you're black." She turned her face away from him, knowing he would not approve of what she had said.

"You know damned well it ain't that! If I thought for even a minute Jim was racist I'd quit and you know it. This is the first company that has really given me a shot. Hell I'm department manager and all the other managers treat me just like every one else. Companies without racism are few and far between but I'm proud to say that I work in one." Carl sighed and relaxed. "Sorry about going off. I work as hard as I do because they have promoted me and paid me what I should be making. Which reminds me. You remember me mentioning Mike, well he and his wife Ann want us to come over tomorrow night for dinner. Ann said she really wants to meet you."

"Tomorrow! I was hoping that we could have a nice quiet night together, some quality time ya know!" Nialia wondered if something was wrong at Carl's work. He rarely raised his voice to her but she also knew he hated the "racist" excuse when it wasn't true. He hated the excuse almost as much as he hated racists themselves.

"Well we'll have some quality time tonight. I got us reservations at a Luigi's tonight. I thought we'd go out to eat and then maybe come home and party!" A big lascivious grin filled the big man's face revealing his perfect white teeth.

"Mmm and what kind of party did you have in mind?" Nialia asked, playfully swinging her hips.

"Same kind as is goin' through your dirty little mind girl." Carl grabbed her and pulled her tightly to him, pressing his lips firmly against her.

Nialia melted in his grasp, submitting to his passionate kiss, feeling the same thrill rush through her body as his kiss ignited the fire between her legs. They kissed for a long minute and then, reluctantly, Carl relaxed the embrace. For the second time in just a few minutes Nialia felt her knees weaken and she collapsed against his strong chest.

"Mmm, maybe we should just skip the restaurant baby." She whispered in a throaty husky tone that told Carl she was ready for a good fucking.

"Our reservation isn't for another two hours." He said sweeping her off her feet and easily carrying her toward the bedroom.

Carl gently laid her down on their large bed and then settled down beside her. He kissed her gently on the lips, taking his time and enjoying the soft feel of her tongue playing with his. They kissed, stroked, and petted each other lovingly for nearly twenty minutes, slowly bringing their passion to a boil. Nialia finally began undressing Carl. She took it slow, sexily unbuttoning his shirt until she had exposed his hard muscular chest. He slipped his arms from the garment and tossed it off of the bed as she kissed her way down his chest to his nipples.

Nialia loved to suck on Carl's nipples. They were small and hard as little black pebbles but very sensitive and she knew it drove him nuts to have her gently bite them. She spent long minutes pleasuring him while he stroked her beautiful, soft hair and moaned his desire softly. Nialia let her fingers trace a path down lower and was soon unbuckling his belt. Once it was free she continued to unbutton and then unzip his slacks while never letting up on his nipples. She could feel his massive cock pushing urgently outward as she worked on the zipper.

When she was ready, Carl lifted his hips letting her pull his slacks down and off his body. He was wearing black boxer shorts and his huge dick tented them far enough out that the elastic was held away from his body. Nialia smiled and slid downward, letting her hands softly trace the outline of his still expanding manhood under the thin material. She crouched between his legs, keeping her face only inches from his growing cock and slipped his shorts down, exposing his thick ebony shaft.

It always amazed her, even after all these years, every time she saw Carl's cock she was impressed with it's size, color, and beauty. To Nialia, Carl's dick was the most beautiful thing in the world. Now, kneeling there with it only inches from her face, she worshipped it like a pagan at an altar. Her hands gripped it gently, lovingly. It was too large for her to encircle with just one hand so she used both hands to stroke it. After a few strokes his cock was fully erect and she lowered her head and began to lick the huge knob, savoring the thick creamy pre-cum that seeped out. She let her tongue circle his cock head several times and then opened her mouth as wide as she could and slipped her face down over his shaft. She took six inches of his cock into her mouth and felt the massive head pressing against the back of her throat. This was all she could handle of his huge tool. It was so large that there was no way for her to take it down her throat so she began to bob up and down, expertly using her tongue, lips and teeth to please her husband.

Carl had excellent control and let her suck him for nearly ten minutes before he gently pulled her up and pushed her onto her back. Now it was his turn to explore her exquisite body. He teased her by slowly unbuttoning each button on her blouse, pausing between each one to kiss and bite gently at her neck and shoulders. Finally he slipped the last button open and spread her blouse apart. She was wearing a black bra that clasped in front and he took his times massaging her firm breasts through the lacy material before gently opening her bra and revealing her soft chocolate brown tits and even darker nipples. He leaned forward letting his tongue dance over her beautiful skin until it finally reached an erect black nipple. He sucked her nipple into his mouth and held it gently between his teeth, letting his tongue flick over it rapidly. Lovingly he worked each nipple in turn, all the while caressing her firm breasts and drawing small gasps and low moans from her.

They had been making love for nearly forty five minutes before Carl moved to unbutton her skirt. He slid her skirt and panties off in one smooth motion. He easily lifted her hips with one hand and slid a small pillow under the awesome round swells of her chocolate brown ass and then gently spread her legs. His mouth kissed traces up each leg starting just above her knee and ending just before his lips touched her already dripping pussy. He repeated the process, teasing her until she could take it no longer and she grabbed his head roughly and pulled his mouth to her cunt.

"Suck me baby! Fuck me with your mouth! Come on baby, you know I need your mouth on my cunt! Do me baby, make me cum with your tongue." She hissed as she bucked her hips and forced his mouth onto her wet pussy.

Carl wasted no more time. He quickly began to lap and slurp at her cunt, eagerly devouring the sweet nectar that was now pouring from her. He could feel her orgasm building and he sucked her clit into his mouth and began gently biting it. Nialia exploded in orgasm when he touched her love button, bucking and writhing wildly but never relenting her grip on his head. He continued his assault on her pussy through her entire climax, only stopping when her body at last ceased its last shiver.

Carl slid his body up, pulling her legs up and apart so that he could easily see her black cunt lips, shining with moisture and swollen beautifully. He positioned his thick cock at the entrance to her pussy and slowly began sliding into her. Nialia gasped as his cock entered her. He was so much larger than any of her lovers that she always was amazed at the feeling of his cock filling her cunt.

Holding on to her ankles he held her legs spread wide open as he looked down to watch his cock disappearing into her sweet pussy. He moved slowly and it took nearly five minutes for him to work the entire twelve inches into her. Once there he paused, exhilarating in her hot tightness, and then began to slowly pump her. He pulled almost all the way out and then slowly pushed back in. Each stroke was just a little faster and soon his balls were slapping noisily against her ass as he bottomed out each time.

Nialia's juices were flowing out of her cunt and down over her rounded ass, making a mess of the sheets as her husband fucked her wildly. She lay there grunting with each stroke, feeling his balls slap against her and knowing he would soon fill her stretched cunt with his cum. Then he grunted loudly and stopped his strokes. She could feel his cock spasm deep inside her and then she felt the hot eruption of his cum filling her belly. Unable to control herself she felt her own orgasm wrack her body and they both groaned loudly as they came together. When they could both think again, Nialia looked over at the clock beside the bed.

"Oh shit! We're going to be late." She said rolling Carl off of her and jumping off the bed.

Carl looked at the clock. They had been making love for well over an hour. "Babe, I'd go a week without eating if I was making love to you." His deep baritone voice sent chills down her spine as it always did but she just smiled.

"Come on I'll clean you up and then we can get dressed. Oh don't give me that pouty look, I'll give you more poon when we get home."

That brought a smile to Carl's face and he followed her into the bathroom to get cleaned up. Thirty five minutes later they were at the restaurant, handing their car keys to the valet parking attendant.

The next day Nialia and Carl arrived at Mike and Ann's home promptly at seven in the evening. After brief introductions for Nialia, the two women and Carl went to the living room to talk while Mike went to the kitchen to finish cooking supper. The three made small talk for the next twenty minutes. Their conversation was light and easy, soon they all felt like old friends.

Nialia was surprised at how much she liked Ann. She had never really had any close friends who were not black but she quickly discovered that she and Ann had many things in common.

Before too long Mike announced that supper was ready and the four gathered at the dinner table to eat the wonderful meal that Mike had prepared. The conversation was pleasant and light.

"So Mike how do you feel about being a new father?" Nialia asked at one point.

"Oh, he's not the father, but he'll make a wonderful daddy." Ann said lightly.

Nialia was shocked and it showed on her face.

"You see, I can't have children, medical reasons." Mike reached out and patted his wife's hand. "So we had a donor."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know." Nialia looked down, embarrassed by her precieved fax paux.

"Actually it turned out to be the most beautiful experience we could have had." Mike said, still holding his wife's hand.

"Oh I didn't think that artificial insemination would be pleasant." Nialia said quietly.

"Well, we didn't either." Ann smiled at her new friend. "We had a donor but the conception was completely natural."

"You mean … Oh my!" Nialia did not know what to say. She looked at Mike and shook her head.

"Mike was there. It really enriched our relationship and I am so happy to be having a baby." Ann squeezed Mike's hand.

"You were there? When she …" Nialia shook her head again. "You must love her very much."

Ray Dario
Ray Dario
338 Followers