Help Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes I do and she loves me. We both knew that this would never change that and although I was nervous at first it was a very positive experience for both of us." Mike smiled at his friends.

Nialia was quiet for a few minutes after that, and the conversation turned to other subjects. Soon she was laughing and comfortable again.

After the meal was done Carl, Ann, and Nialia went to the back porch with Ann and Nialia sipping wine coolers and Carl nursing a beer. Mike cleaned off the table quickly and then joined them. The air was pleasantly cool and there was just the hint of a breeze blowing through the lilac bushes that ringed the yard. The four talked and drank until the sun went down and then they went back into the house and talked and drank some more.

About ten Ann had to go to the bathroom and Nialia went with her. The two ladies laughed and talked as they freshened up. "Ann, I am so glad we got together tonight. I've had such a great time."

"Me too Nialia and I'm glad that Mike and Carl are friends. I hope we can be too."

"I know we will be." Nialia was quiet for a few seconds as she redid her lipstick. "Ann I hope you won't mind me asking but you got my curiosity up and I just have to know."

"Know what Nialia?"

"Did you really make love to a another man with your husband in the room or did I just misunderstand?"

Ann laughed lightly and put her hand on the black woman's shoulder. "You didn't misunderstand. Yes, his name was Paul. We picked him from a bunch of men who responded to our ad and then we met. We all got along great and he knew that it wasn't a relationship we wanted but just a baby."

"So have you seen him again? You know after?" Nialia was very interested now, thinking how it would be to have Carl there while one of her many lovers fucked her.

"Yes actually. The three of us got together every night for two weeks. Paul's, you know, was much larger than Mike's, but I love Mike with all my heart. It was just sex with Paul, you know, for a baby." Ann smiled remembering Paul's massive cock.

"Yeah, Carl is hung like a horse!" Nialia said casually.

Ann almost replied that she knew but caught herself. She wasn't sure how Nialia would respond to hearing that Carl had fucked her too. "So you have never had a fling on him then?" She asked instead noticing for the first time how pretty Nialia was.

Nialia looked around conspiratorially. The bathroom door was open but she could hear Carl and Mike talking in the living room. "Well actually I have several lovers, but none are as good as Carl. I guess I do it for the thrill or the variety. I would never consider leaving Carl though. He is such a fantastic lover!"

"All this talk is making me so hot!" Ann said softly, looking at Nialia's beautiful face with a sudden fire between her legs she could not really understand. "Times like these I sometimes wish I wasn't so pregnant!"

"Nonsense, you are gorgeous!"

"You think so?"

"Yeah, if I was a man I'd be all over you. In fact I'm surprised Carl hasn't said something crass by now. He loves pregnant women."

Without thinking or even realizing what she was doing Ann reached out and touched Nialia's cheek. "How about you? What do you love?"

Nialia was shocked but suddenly aroused by this white pregnant woman's sudden advance but, for some reason, she did not move. Instead she smiled and leaned forward slightly. Ann leaned forward too and the two women's lips met softly. It was so different for both of them that they just let themselves go for a moment, enjoying the soft sensation of a woman's lips.

Back in the living room, Mike wondered what was taking the women so long and finally decided to go check on them. He and Carl both walked down the hallway toward the bathroom. At first they could hear their wives talking in a hushed whisper but when they got to the open bathroom door both men were floored by what they saw. Ann and Nialia were locked in a tight embrace, their lips hungrily exploring the others. Both men looked at each other and then without saying a word moved back down the hallway and into the living room.

"Damn, that was hot!" Carl finally said. "You know I've been thinking a lot about what happened the other day. Do you think we could get Nialia to open up and play with us?"

"Looked to me like she was already loosening up. Ann has that effect on people."

"Yeah, I guess she does at that. Damn, who would have guessed?"

"How are you guys for games? Think we could talk Nialia into a game of 'Truth or Dare'?" Mike's grin told Carl what he was thinking.

"She is very competitive. Might be a good way to break the ice."

"Why don't you suggest it when they get back?"

Just then both women appeared around the corner of the hallway. "Suggest what?" Ann asked walking over to her husband. Mike could see that her lipstick was just a little smudged.

Carl looked at his wife. She too looked a little ruffled but she was smiling. "A game. You up for it babe?"

"What kind of game you thinking of?" Nialia said as she seated herself beside her husband and wrapped her arms around one of his strong arms.

"How about 'Truth or Dare'?" Carl asked in his sexiest deep baritone voice.

"I haven't played that since high school!" Ann excitedly squirmed in her seat beside Mike.

Nialia laughed, "Oh all right but what are the rules?"

"Hmm, okay how about this, If you choose truth but we don't believe you then we can vote and if you get voted down you have to do the dare anyway." Mike said, his eyes locked on Nialia's deep eyes.

"Of course but I mean what kinds of things can we ask or dare?" Nialia asked seriously.

"Hey we are all friends here." Carl said, "Let's not set any taboos and just see where it goes, this will be a great way to get to know each other better."

Nialia looked concerned as she studied her husbands face but then gave in. "Okay, who goes first?"

"Ann should have the honors since she is pregnant." Carl said.

Nialia and Mike agreed and the game started.

"Carl, truth or dare?" Ann smiled.

"Truth, I guess." Carl smiled back, his handsome black face showing his perfect white teeth.

"Where were you born?"

Carl answered the question and the game proceeded normally for about fifteen minutes. It was Nialia who really changed the tone of the game to everyone's surprise.

"Ann, have you ever made love to a woman?" She asked after Ann chose truth.

"Not yet." Ann smiled at her causing both men to moan softly.

Nialia laughed and the game went on but now the questions and the dares started taking on a more and more sexually charged flavor.

"Ann, truth or dare?" It was Mike's turn.

"I don't know how much more I want to tell you guys." Ann laughed. "I'll take the dare?"

"I dare you to give Nialia a one minute long French kiss while Carl and I watch." Mike said smiling.

"Uh, well." Ann hesitated because she didn't know how Nialia would take this escalation.

Nialia smiled at her and said "You heard the man, come over here baby and give me a good kiss."

Carl was shocked at his wife, but he could tell from her body language that she was very turned on and relaxed.

Ann moved over to sit beside Nialia. She leaned over and Nialia met her halfway. The two women kissed passionately, gently stroking each other during the kiss. Finally Mike called time and they parted, both were breathless and visibly excited.

Carl looked at his wife, trying to sort out the feelings that were rushing around inside him. The sight of his wife kissing Ann had been very erotic, and she had obviously enjoyed the kiss very much. How far would she go? How far could he go? How far did he want to go? It was then that he realized that he was very aroused and he made a decision. He wanted to see his sweet black wife fuck his white friend. He really wanted to see it and somehow he knew that if she did fuck Mike that it would not change their love. He quickly formed a plan of how to make it happen and then smiled at his wife.

Nialia had been watching Carl's face. It was his turn and she was waiting to see who he would choose. She saw the flicker of some doubt flow across and then off of his face and then he smiled and she knew who he was going to ask and suddenly was afraid of what he might ask her. What if he ask her if she had ever cheated on him. Could she lie knowing that Ann knew the truth? Would Ann betray her? She couldn't let him ask her that question and she felt just a little panic flood through her.

"Nialia, truth or dare?" His voice was so deep, so beautiful but it filled her with dread.

In an instant she made up her mind. "Dare!" she said almost too loud.

Carl smiled. "I dare you to give Mike a one minute French kiss, during the kiss you must let him touch you where ever he wants."

Nialia looked at Carl, her eyes wide. What was Carl up to? How far did he want this to go? She looked over at Mike. He was a handsome man, not tall but not short. He had sandy brown hair, cut in a flowing, almost seventies style. His eyes were a soft brown that reminded her of a loving puppy dog. He had kept his body trim, not the hard muscles that Carl maintained, but not at all flabby. His hands were delicate and small, almost effeminate, with carefully manicured nails. Nialia smiled. He was a white version of all of her lovers. Guaranteed to not be a better lover than Carl, but still handsome enough to be exciting. She looked back over at Carl. He was sitting there with a shit eating grin on his face watching her reaction. Something in his look sent her over the edge of doubt into the realm of action.

If he wanted her to play with Mike then she was going to do it right. But what about Ann? She looked at her new friend. Ann was sitting there watching her with a bemused look. Nialia shot Ann a questioning look.

"Go ahead Nialia. I'm not the jealous type." Ann said with a smile and a nod toward Mike.

Nialia smiled back and then gave her sexiest walk over to Mike. She snuggled down into his lap with an almost feline motion and then kissed him. She had never kissed a white man before and was instantly surprised at the tenderness and passion that flowed like electricity from him to her.

At first Mike simply held her on his lap, but as the passion of the kiss built within him he let his hands slide over her slim body, exploring the newness of her shape. His hands soon found the soft warmth of her breasts and he began to massage them gently. Her nipples responded instantly and even through the thin material of her bra he could feel them harden.

Their tongues explored each other's mouth as they hungrily kissed. Nialia felt his hands on her breasts and moaned softly into his mouth. Encouraged by this Mike let one hand slide down the front of her body and slip between her legs, but just as he found the center of her heat Carl called time.

They broke apart reluctantly and both Carl and Ann could see that they had both enjoyed the dare immensely. Mike and Nialia were both flushed and Nialia's nipples were visibly erect under her blouse as she returned to her seat. Carl playfully grabbed her and gave her a quick kiss as she sat down.

"I think you like the way Mike kisses!" Carl said, his deep voice showing just a hint of amusement.

"You better watch it. I may start thinking of doing more than just kissing him." Nialia teased back.

All four laughed and then the game continued. When it came back around to Carl's turn he picked Mike. Mike chose truth and Carl smiled.

"Have you ever fantasized about watching Ann make love to a woman?"

Mike laughed, "Hell yeah, doesn't every guy fantasize about that?"

Nialia got a strange look on her face and turned to Carl for her turn. "Truth or Dare?"

"Truth!" Carl said smiling.

"Have you ever fantasized about me make love to another woman?"

"All the time baby. All the time." Carl leaned forward and kissed his wife tenderly, noting the twinkling in her eye.

It was Ann's turn and she smiled broadly at Nialia. "Truth or dare?"

Nialia actually thought about it for a few seconds, wondering what Ann would dare her to do, then said, "Nobody has taken a dare lately. So do your worst, I take dare!"

Ann smiled. "Ooh a challenge huh?" She made a show of thinking hard even though she already knew what she was going to dare Nialia to do. "I dare you to do a sexy striptease for us, at least down to your underwear."

Nialia sat shocked for a second and then looked over at her husband. He smiled and nodded at her.

"Come on babe, you don't want to lose the game do you?" Carl said. He knew that Nialia was competitive enough that if he egged her on she would go through with it.

"No I ask for her worst so I'll do it." She stood up and moved away from the couch to a place where the other three could easily see her and then started swaying gently.

Mike suddenly stood up. "Wait for just a second, I'll get some music playing for you."

It only took him a few seconds to get a CD into the player and adjust the volume so that the music was audible but not overwhelming. While he loaded the CD Nialia removed her shoes and then waited for Mike. When he settled back into his seat, Nialia started swaying to the music, slowly removing her blouse. Once it was off she started peeling her jeans down slowly. They were tight enough that she had a hard time slipping them down without pulling her panties off too. She tried to make it look as sexy as she could and before very long was dancing in front of the three onlookers in nothing but her panties and bra.

When the song ended all three applauded her. She bent over to retrieve her clothes but Carl was faster. "No, no. Once a piece of clothing is taken off, it stays off until the end of the game." He said holding her clothes firmly in his lap.

"Oh, alright, but you better watch it now big boy!" Nialia sat down, glad that she at least had her underwear on. She looked at Carl and wondered how far he was going to let this go before he stopped it. Then she wondered how far she would let it go.

Mike looked thoughtful as he considered who to choose for his turn. Finally he turned to Ann. "Truth or dare?"

Ann considered Mike carefully but decided that she would keep the game lively so she chose the dare.

"Well Nialia did an excellent strip for us, now it's your turn. I dare you to do a strip tease for all of us, but you may only leave your panties on."

Ann grinned like a Cheshire cat and then stood up. She moved to the same spot that Nialia had used for her strip and then waited for a new song to start. As the music came up she began to strip, kicking off her shoes first and then moving to her blouse. It was harder for her to sway sexily because of her bulging belly, but she did her best and all three members of her audience were watching intently as she opened her blouse to reveal her swollen breasts barely contained in a white silky bra. Ann was clearly turned on by their gazes and her nipples were prominently visible through the thin material. She moved forward, leaning down to shake her breasts in front of Nialia before moving to Carl and then finally to Mike. After giving each of them their turn she twisted sexily as she slipped out of her maternity slacks. Ann only hesitated a moment, looking nervously at Nialia to check out her expression. Seeing a smile on her face Ann continued the strip. Reaching behind her she unhooked her bra and let it fall forward. She swayed to the music, teasing her eager audience and moving directly in front of Nialia before finally slipping the straps off her shoulders and revealing her full breasts. She leaned forward as much as her distended belly would allow and shook her tits in front of Nialia for just a second before pulling back and straightening up. She flashed a smile at Mike and then gave Carl a sexy pouty look. Grinning, she spun her bra over her head a few times and then tossed it to Carl just as the music ended.

Nialia had not been sure that Ann would expose her breasts right up until she had slipped out of her bra, but she had and right in front of her too. Ann's milky white breasts were beautiful and Nialia felt a spark between her legs as Ann shook her, now bare, tits just inches in front of her. Without thinking she had leaned forward, hoping to brush one of Ann's nipples with her lips, but Ann danced away at the last second. Realizing what she had just done shocked Nialia, she had been just about to kiss another woman's nipples and she knew that she would have enjoyed doing it. Nialia smiled to herself. She had never had Sapphic impulses before but the heat building between her legs let her know how much she would enjoy making love to Ann.

Ann made her way back to her seat with a broad smile. She leaned over and kissed Mike softly and then turned to Carl. "Your turn." She said.

Carl groaned. "Damn that was a fine dance girl!" He said laughing. "Hmm, just to break up the game a little I pick Mike."

Mike was surprised. He had been sure that Carl would pick one of the women but he just grinned and said "Dare!"

Carl thought for just a second. "Okay for this dare we are going to blindfold you. Both women are going to kiss you and you have to guess which is which. You may not touch them while they kiss you, cause you might be able to figure it out too easy that way. If you guess wrong you have to take off two pieces of clothing."

"Uh, okay." Mike thought it would be easy to tell which was which but enjoyed the idea of being kissed by both ladies.

Ann quickly went and got one of Mike's ties from the closet to use as a blindfold and then she tied it over his eyes, making sure that he could not see. They let him get comfortable and then told him to put his hands behind his back. They had to wait a few seconds to let Ann stop laughing and then Carl told Mike they would start.

Nialia was the first to go. She knelt beside Mike, careful to avoid touching him as she leaned forward and pressed her lips against his. Her tongue slid easily into his mouth and Mike reciprocated. The kiss lasted for almost a full minute before Carl called time. Ann waited for Nialia to move out of the way and then she knelt in her place and leaned forward and kissed him. She too pressed her tongue into his mouth and gave him an excellent kiss. Mike was panting and it looked like he might have an erection by the time Carl called time and Ann moved away from him.

"Okay, Mike. Which lady was first." Carl asked after Ann had retaken her seat.

Mike truly was unsure. Both kisses had been fantastic but neither better than the other. Finally he decided to just guess. "Ann was first!" He said trying to sound confident.

"You lose!" Carl roared, laughing. "Okay girls which pieces of clothing does he take off?"

"Shirt and Pants!" Ann and Nialia said in unison and then laughed.

Mike pulled the tie from around his head and grinned sheepishly. "Alright." He said as he began to unbutton his shirt.

Everyone including Carl watched as Mike stripped. He did not make as much a production of it as either Nialia or Ann had but then that had not been his dare. Soon he was sitting there in tenting briefs still wearing his shoes and socks.

Nialia turned and smiled at Carl. "You are the only one left with all your clothes on, so now it's your turn, unless you are going to take the easy way out and go for truth?"

"I'll take the dare." Carl said smiling.

"Then strip for us baby, and don't stop till you have taken it all off!"

Carl was a little surprised and he looked at his wife for just a second before he stood up and moved to where the women had done their strips. He waited for the next song on the CD to start and then groaned when it was a fast song.

"Come on big boy, work it for us!" Nialia laughed.

Carl began his striptease for them. He began by kicking off his shoes and then easily pulling his socks off in a smooth motion. Both girls hooted and whistled as he pulled his pullover shirt off, revealing his heavily muscled black chest. He only had a little hair, curled tightly, on his chest and his firm muscles proved that he worked out regularly. Next he slipped his slacks down and off. He was wearing gray boxers and even though he was not yet fully erect the outline of his huge cock was clearly visible. He danced in front of the two girls, grinding his hips forward very close to their faces.