Help Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take it off lover, show us that cock!" Nialia said in a voice that was loud but still husky at the same time.

Carl smiled at her and then began to lower his boxers. Inch by inch he lowered them, revealing more and more of his cock as they went. Down and down until at last the head of his cock leapt from his underwear. Once his cock was exposed he dropped the boxers and kicked them away. He rotated his hips a couple of times, swinging his cock and balls lewdly and then, just as the song ended, did a series of pelvic thrusts right at Ann's face almost slapping her with his big black meat. Ann lost control when Carl thrust his cock at her. She fell to her knees and grabbed his cock with both hands. Before he could even move she had stretched her mouth over the head of his cock and began sucking him like a whore in heat.

Nialia sat transfixed by the sight of her new friend sucking her husband's cock with abandon. She looked up at Carl's face. His eyes were closed and he had the, almost pained, grimace he got when she was doing an excellent job of fellatio. Her eyes returned to his cock. Ann now had a full six inches in her mouth and was steadily pushing her mouth lower over his shaft. Nialia just sat and watched until she felt Mike's soft hands gently unsnap her bra and ease it forward.

Shocked back to reality by Mike's touch she turned and looked at him over her shoulder. He smiled at her and then gently kissed the back of her neck. Mike was a great kisser. His lips brushed lightly over the nape of her neck and his hands continued to slide her bra forward and off, exposing her breasts to his soft caress. His white hands slid softly over her soft chocolate brown skin, pausing briefly when they touched her raised nipples. He gently pinched her nipples and rolled them between his thumbs and fingers causing her to moan softly.

Her moan snapped Carl's attention away from the blow job Ann was giving him and he saw Mike kissing his wife's neck and fondling her breasts. He smiled at her when she looked up at him. She smiled back and then her eyes floated back down to focus on his huge cock filling Ann's mouth. Ann was working hard to take all of Carl's thick black cock into her mouth and Nialia was impressed with how much she had already taken. It was much more than she had ever been able to swallow and Ann was still trying for more.

Mike eased Nialia down onto the couch so that she was laying on her back and moved around in front of her, careful not to block her view of Carl and Ann. He bent over her and gently kissed her just under one breast as one hand gently rubbed her belly. He slowly kissed his way around her chocolate colored breasts and then sucked one black nipple into his mouth. For several minutes he bit and licked her nipple, his hand teasing the other. All the while Nialia kept her head turned so that she could see what her husband and Ann were doing.

Carl now had Ann on her hands and knees on the floor. When his wife looked over he was just starting to enter her swollen pregnant pussy. He eased his cock in slowly, letting her feel each inch slide into her. Ann looked up and grinned when she saw Nialia watching them. She could feel Carl's big black cock filling her white cunt and the idea of his wife watching him fuck her almost drove her to orgasm right then. She drove back hard over Carl's shaft, forcing him deeper into her. He grunted and then grabbed her waist with his large black hands, pulling her soft full hips back onto him. He began to fuck her, slowly but firmly, driving his cock deep into her dripping pussy with each stroke before pulling back to leave just the head of his dick inside her and then driving forward again. Ann grunted obscenely with each in stroke, feeling his cock stretch her cunt and push her closer to orgasm.

Mike had worked his way down and gently removed Nialia's panties. As Carl fucked his wife he started licking and sucking on Nialia's sweet pussy. He was very talented at cunnilingus and quickly brought her to her first orgasm. As Nialia climaxed, a slow shudder started in her hips, jiggling her large brown tits, then her stomach muscles contracted bringing her head and shoulders off the couch. She moaned, softly at first then building in volume as her orgasm progressed. Finally she felt her entire body begin to shake and spasm as her orgasm ripped through her, her pussy flooded with juice and Mike lapped and sucked like a mad man, trying to drink it all down.

Ann watched the climax building on Nialia's face and felt her own building from the pounding she was receiving from Carl. The fucking was intense and the mental stimulation of watching her husband lick her lover's wife's pussy in front of her finally sent Ann over the edge. She threw her head back and screamed as her climax took her. Just then Nialia's own orgasm exploded.

Both women's orgasms finally subsided and Nialia looked over at Ann. Carl was still fucking her, but now his pace had slowed. Ann was rocking back onto his cock with each stroke. Nialia slid from the couch, past Mike and knelt in front of Ann. She leaned forward and kissed the white woman softly on the lips. Ann moaned into her mouth and the kiss became more passionate. Nialia gripped Ann's head holding their lips together and forcing her tongue into Ann's willing mouth. When they finally broke the kiss Ann smiled at Nialia.

"Lay down and let me lick your pussy. Let me eat you while Carl fucks me so good." Ann said huskily.

Nialia smiled and sat facing Ann with her legs spread wide. Ann looked down right between Nialia's legs and into her wet pussy. She grinned and then dropped her head down and started licking the black girl's beautiful cunt. Nialia jerked when she felt Ann's tongue on her pussy. She had never been licked by a woman before, especially not a white woman, but tonight it seemed right so she just relaxed and enjoyed the sensation.

Mike watched his wife licking Nialia. He noticed that Ann was having to strain to get her mouth in position to lick the black woman's cunt so he grabbed a soft pillow from the couch and moved to kneel beside Nialia. She realized what he was thinking and raised her full round ass off the floor. Mike quickly slid the pillow under her hips and she settled down onto it. Ann smiled at her husband and then returned to licking Nialia, her position much better now.

After Mike had placed the pillow under Nialia's beautiful ass he returned to the couch to watch the action. He sat so that he had a good view of both Carl's big black cock sinking into his wife's cunt and also his wife licking Nialia's pussy and began stroking his small cock through his briefs. Within a few minutes he came, dribbling a small amount of thin jism out into his shorts. When his short climax was over he looked down at his wet briefs and shrugged his shoulders reflexively. He removed his wet underwear and sat there slowly pumping his small cock as the three lovers on the floor fucked each other.

Carl felt the cum building in his balls as he fucked Ann. Her pussy was so tight and hot and now she was licking his wife's beautiful cunt. Each time he drove his cock deep into Ann's pussy the force of the thrust pushed her tongue deep into his wife's cunt. He felt his orgasm begin and he grunted and pushed his cock all the way into Ann and then held it there as his thick cum flooded her pussy. His orgasm lasted a full two minutes and when he at last pulled his cock from Ann's swollen cunt, his cum was dripping down the inside of both of her thighs.

Ann rolled over and laid down on her back, grinning up at her husband. She spread her legs and pushed her hand down between her legs, scooping up some of the thick white cum running from her pussy and letting it drip into her mouth. Mike quickly moved from the couch and lowered his head between his wife's legs. He feverishly began to suck Carl's thick sperm from her swollen red cunt, pushing his tongue as deep into her as he could. Within a few minutes Ann felt herself plunging over the edge and she grabbed Mike's head, forcing him onto her cunt roughly.

"Oh yeah, lick that cum from my cunt. Eat it all up good. Be a good boy for me and suck my dirty cunt!" She grunted as her orgasm ignited her body.

Nialia and Carl watched this with rapt fascination, neither moving or saying a word until it was over and Mike slid up to kiss his wife lovingly.

"Wow!" Nialia finally said out loud, bringing a chuckle from the other three. "My God! I've never done anything like that before!"

"Me either, but I want to do it again, soon!" Ann said laughing.

"I bet you do! Carl has such a wonderful cock!" Nialia leaned over and kissed her husband gently. "And Mike has the best tongue I've ever had!"

"Oh and you've had a lot then?" Carl asked grinning at his wife.

"You'll never know!" Nialia laughed, wondering if Carl would mind so much if he knew about her lovers. Just then it hit her what Carl's lie had been. He hadn't been home reading. He had been here with Mike and Ann! For just a second she felt jealousy rising in her but then, as she looked at Ann who was looking lovingly at Mike, it faded. Ann wasn't going to take Carl away from her. She looked up at Carl and saw the same loving expression on his face and she smiled. Somehow she felt more secure with Carl at that moment than she ever had.