Help Desk Ch. 4

Story Info
Paula & Geneen continue their shower.
1.7k words
3.7
25.2k
3
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 01/13/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Theoden
Theoden
5 Followers

As Geneen told her version of the first time she and Paula got together, we continued to wash each other under the pulsating spray of the shower. Geneen paid special attention to Paula as she described their caresses, duplicating them in real life as she told of that day. We moved around in the shower, and we were soon clean and more than a little aroused by Geneen’s words.

I reached out and turned off the water, and grabbed the towels that were hanging outside the tub. Passing one to each of the girls, we began to dry each other as lovingly as we had soaped each other just a few minutes earlier. We got out of the tub and made our way back to the bedroom, going to the double bed that was still unmade. We sat down an as the girls dried their hair Paula said, “Now it’s my turn to tell you what happened.”

We arranged ourselves within easy reach of each other and listened as Paula continued…

**Paula’s Story**

I had been with another girl before Geneen, but it was a teenage fling that didn’t last more than the one time. I was excited by the naughtiness of our tryst, but she didn’t seem to get as much out of it as I did. I have fantasized about making love with another woman but never acted on it until that day with Geneen. I don’t really know what happened to make that day different than the other times we had been together, but by the time we were naked and lying in each other’s arms I didn’t care.

The feel of Geneen’s smooth pussy was incredible, and it looked even better. Her dark outer lips were swollen with desire, and I could see the pink petals of her inner cunt peeking out. But what amazed me was the size of her clit! Almost an inch long, it was proudly poking out from her folds, begging to be touched or kissed. I reached out and stroked along her slit, gathering her womanly dew on my fingers. I reached her clit and began to pinch and rub along its length. Geneen responded with a moan, and I leaned forward to kiss her full lips.

As our tongues intertwined I brought my other hand up to her chest and began to fondle a nipple, using the same rhythm that I was applying to her clit. Geneen reciprocated, and soon her dark hands found their way to my burning pussy. I almost came off the couch when she touched my cunt, and when her finger slipped inside me I thought I was going to pass out from pleasure. I pulled my mouth from hers and looked at her face. The sheen of perspiration coating her forehead glistened in the soft light of the room, and her eyes were half shut. She looked so incredibly sexy and desirable that I lowered my face again, going for her throat instead of her mouth.

I kissed my way down her neck and chest, and finally had her erect nipple in my mouth. Geneen moaned and squirmed under me as I gently bit and suckled on her tit. My hand was busy with her juicy cunt, and her movements helped me work first one, then two fingers into her hot wetness. Geneen grabbed my head and pulled me tighter to her chest as her fingers danced around my nether lips. We were both building to orgasm, and I knew what I wanted her to feel as she came.

I slid from the couch and pulled my fingers from her. I replaced my mouth with the hand that had been frigging her and moved my hungry tongue to her glistening hole. As I teased her nipples and clutched her breasts, I leaned in and kissed Geneen’s sweet black cunt. I took her clit into my mouth and gently sucked it between my teeth and tongue.

The effect on Geneen was electric. She grabbed my head and pulled me tightly to her body, bucking her hips against my face as I ate her. She began to cry out, “Oh God that’s it! Eat me! Lick my cunt and make me come! Oh Paula I never knew it could be so good!”

I pushed two fingers into her dripping cunt and looked up at her face. “Haven’t you ever been eaten before?”

“Oh yes, but never like this! You know just where to touch me! It’s as if I was tonguing myself – you know just what I want you to do!”

I grinned at her and said, “It can get even better if we do it to each other!” With that I helped Geneen off the couch and onto the floor. I swung around so that my legs were on either side of her head, and as I lowered my head to her flowing pussy, I lowered my snatch to her upturned mouth.

“I’ve never done anything like this before,” Geneen moaned as I licked her slit. “I want to make it as good for you as you do for me!”

“Just follow my lead and do to me what you want done to you. I promise that you’ll do fine.” And with that I returned to my feast and pushed my steaming pussy against her lips.

Geneen might be a novice at eating pussy, but she learned quickly. Her tongue and fingers soon had me pouring cunt juice all over her face. I tried to lap up all of the nectar that she was making and to lead her with my actions. I sucked and nibbled gently on her clit, and she did the same to me. I buried my tongue deep into her and she forced her’s into me. When I reached down a little more and moved my tongue over her asshole, I didn’t expect the reaction I got.

Geneen screamed once, and grabbed my hips tightly. She pulled me forward a little, and rimmed me with her tongue. The next thing I knew she was pushing her tongue into my asshole! The feeling was exquisite! As she poked and prodded my sphincter, I began to do the same to her. I pushed two fingers into her pussy and began to fuck her with my hand and tongue. Geneen did the same to me, and I felt my orgasm pass the point of no return.

I came hard and long, drenching Geneen with my juices. I sucked her asshole hard as I came, and that sent Geneen over the edge. She bucked her hips into my face and screamed into my cunt as she came. I moved my face to her pussy and tried to lick up all of her juice, but she was coming in such copious amounts that I could not. Her juices flowed down the crack of her ass pooled on the rug beneath us. I heard her try to swallow all that I was giving her, and knew that she was having as much success as I was.

I don’t remember when an orgasm felt so good. This was not the most intense or prolonged one I had ever had, but it somehow was more satisfying than any I have experienced. I guess it was the fact that Geneen and I were close before today, or the fact that I had ‘popped her cherry’ as far as being with a woman. But underneath it all, I knew that Mark had something to do with this whether he was aware of it or not. And I knew what my next move would be.

I raised myself from Geneen’s luscious body and turned to face her. Our mouths met in the sweetest of kisses, our juices flavoring the taste of each other’s lips. We slowly came down from our orgasms and we caressed each other for several minutes, kissing and gazing into each other’s eyes without saying a word.

“That was wonderful.” Geneen broke the silence. “I never dreamed that I would ever be with another woman. I’m glad my first time was with you. You made it so special.”

“Don’t sell yourself short, Geneen. You were pretty wonderful yourself. And as far as I am concerned, you don’t lack for anything. You are so tasty and exciting. I wouldn’t change a thing about your body if I were you.”

“You sound like Mark! Except that he never found out how I taste,” she replied wistfully.

“Well I think we need to change that. And he needs to find out what I taste like, too!”

Geneen got a look in her eyes that told me she was planning something. She grinned and said, “Why don’t we make a bet? Whichever one of us can get Mark in bed first can decide whether the other one ever gets a chance with him!”

“What do you mean?” I was afraid I knew full well what she meant, but wanted her to spell it out.

“If Mark takes my chocolate body to bed before he fucks your blonde pussy, I get to decide if I am willing to share him with you. If you get Mark to jump your bones before I can swallow his seed, YOU get to decide if you are willing to share! Sound fair?”

I thought quickly, and decided to go along with Geneen’s idea. If I got to Mark first, I would share him willingly, and I assumed that Geneen would do the same. But just in case, I would have to do something drastic to make sure I won the bet.

“Sure, why not?” I said. “But regardless of how I decide to share him, I still want to eat your sweet black pussy from time to time!”

“You’ve got that right! I never knew that blonde pussy tasted so good, and I want more of it whenever you’re ready to share it again!”

***Meanwhile, Back at the Hotel***

“So you two made a BET with each other, and I was the prize?” I could scarcely believe what I had been hearing from Paula.

“That’s right, lover. You were the prize, to keep or to share. I just want to know how Geneen got to you first!” Paula looked across at Geneen, who was slowly stroking my chest.

Geneen looked up at me and asked, “Should you tell her or should I?”

“I guess I will,” I sighed. My head was spinning from the realization that these two had set me up, and from the story they had just related. I had rested enough for my cock to start to show signs of life, and as I replayed the night at Geneen’s in my mind I got harder and longer.

To Be Continued...

Theoden
Theoden
5 Followers