Help From My Big Brother Ch. 02

Story Info
Little sister needs her big brother again.
4k words
4.48
90.2k
94

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Giveandgetoral
Giveandgetoral
1,864 Followers

Many years had passed and a lot had happened in that time. Sean had gotten a good job but it required them to move away. They would come back for visits, but after Joe had died, the visits became fewer and fewer. Besanna and Dan's mother and father moved to Florida to live with their grandmother. When her grandmother died they just stayed there.

Dan heard a knock and was surprised to see Besanna, Sean and their daughter Megan. "Come on in. What brings you guys all this way?"

Besanna hugged her brother, "We were in the area and thought we would visit."

"Sit down. " He grabbed Megan by the hand, "Help me get some drinks for everyone."

"Okay Uncle Dan," Megan allowed herself to be led into the kitchen by her uncle, while her mom and dad found a place to sit in the living room.

Dan thought that his 14 year old niece was beautiful. With striking blue eyes and long dark hair, she was gorgeous, just like her mom. He suspected that Besanna and Sean either had their hands full beating the guys off or they would soon. He cornered Megan near the refrigerator, "You all just happen to pay me a visit? You live over 200 miles away."

Megan put her hand on his arm. With her lips pouting, she looked at the floor, "Aw, Uncle Dan."

Dan cupped her chin and raised her head so they were looking eye to eye, "Don't you use those pretty girl tricks on me. I trust you to give me a straight answer."

Megan felt herself blush at his compliment. "I can't, please let mom and dad do it."

Dan just shook his head, "I never could say no to you or your mom."

Megan hugged him, "Thanks Uncle Dan."

"It's a good thing you're my niece," and hugged her back.

Dan and Megan brought the drinks out. It had been awhile since they had seen each other, and everyone just sat around getting reacquainted. Finally, Dan turned to his sister, "I love having you all visit but I can't help sensing that you're here for another reason." He saw both Besanna and Megan turn toward Sean.

Sean took a deep breath, "I guess I should be the one to tell you." He took a deep breath, "We lost our home because of my gambling. We lost everything."

"Whew," Dan whistled and looked at his sister. "How bad is it?" He was shocked when she refused to make eye contact with him.

Besanna's voice quivered, "We rented a U-Haul and have our clothes and few other things. We had to sell everything else, even our cars."

Megan had tears rolling down her face, "And my college money."

Dan had been holding his breath and finally exhaled, "Damn! Savings wiped out?"

Sean just shook his head, "Everything is gone. I even lost my job because of it."

Dan knew that they hadn't just dropped in to see him, but he really had no idea what their problem was going to be. He was pretty much in shock. "How can I help?" He saw his sister joining his niece in a crying session which put a lump in his throat.

Besanna tried to stop crying, "Can we stay here for a while?"

Dan had never heard his sister sound so fragile. "I'd love for you to stay here." The instant smile that was on everyone's face made him feel good. Luckily, Dan lived in a three bedroom house. He put his sister and her husband in one bedroom and his niece in the other. They all started bringing in stuff from the U-Haul.

Dan was going to move his car out of the garage so they could put everything else but clothes there, but it turned out to be unnecessary. It was late when they finished so Dan ordered a couple of pizzas. He decided that they would take the U-Haul and turn it in the next day.

Later that night Besanna kept tossing and turning. Maybe it was because it was the end of some very stressing days or maybe because of being in a strange place, but she couldn't sleep. She just lay there listening to her husband snoring and finally just got up. Opening the bedroom door, she found the living room light on. Using the light that reflected down the hallway, she checked on Megan who was sound asleep. Then she went to investigate and found her brother in the basement. "Wow, you've really fixed this up nice."

"Hey Bee, welcome to my office slash man cave."

Besanna smiled hearing his pet name for her and walked around checking everything out. "Big screen television over there, computer and printer and telephone over here, even a pool table and refrigerator. Not bad."

"Speaking of the refrigerator, want a beer? Sorry, no wine coolers or anything."

She plopped down on a recliner in front of the television, "A beer will be fine."

Dan brought them both one and sat in the other recliner. "Cheers."

Besanna took a drink. "Thanks for helping; we didn't have anywhere else to turn."

"Bullshit."

She looked at her brother in surprise, "What do you mean?"

"You'd have made a great hooker." He ducked as a pillow got thrown his way, and then the basement was filled with laughter.

Besanna felt like a weight had been lifted off of her shoulders. "Thanks, I haven't laughed for a long time. What are you doing up anyway?"

"Well I was thinking that you guys could move down here. It already has a full bath and it's big enough for a couple of bedrooms as well as a living room. That way you all can have like an apartment and some privacy.

"What about your office?"

"I can move my computer and stuff into one of the spare bedrooms."

She got up and walked over to the pool table, "And the pool table?"

Dan followed his little sister, "Aw, I was getting tired of that thing anyway."

Besanna wrapped her arms around him and kissed him. "Thank you. Is there any special way I can show you my appreciation?"

Dan felt her incredibly soft lips on his and they were just as exciting as he remembered them. Breathing in her scent, he returned her kiss and then he pushed her away. "Nothing is needed from you. I'm doing this because I love you."

"I already know that big brother." She didn't say anything so brother and sister just stood next to each other drinking their beer.

"When you were 18 you wanted to marry Sean."

"Yes and if you hadn't helped, mother and father would have never have given me their blessing, or Sean's dad either for that matter."

"I wanted to help; it's what big brothers do. When you turned 18, I gave you a birthday present.

"I remember it was a CD from my favorite group. It was all but impossible to get, but you did it."

"I like doing things for you. Then two days later you gave me one right back. You made love to your big brother."

Besanna wrapped her arms around him and kissed him again. "I remember that too." Two days after her birthday party she had cornered him when no one else was around. They had literally fucked their brains out. She had made him cum twice before she left.

"It was just that once, but I still remember of how it felt to be with you." Dan loved the feel of her in his arms and pressed his lips against hers. "If you want to have sex with your brother to thank him for helping, then you shouldn't. I want to do this for you. But, if you want me because you love me, then I want you so bad I can hardly stand it."

Besanna felt the tears flowing down her face as she pressed herself against him. "I want you because I love you." Dropping to her knees, she fumbled with his belt.

"I'm a little confused about him cheating on you before."

"What's to be confused about? He had sex with someone other than me."

"Yeah, but he really didn't want to do hardly anything with you, so getting someone else couldn't have helped. He was the one with the problem."

She finally managed to get his jeans open and pulled them and his underwear down, "That's pretty much what he discovered. He discovered something else too; he gets a bigger thrill from gambling than sex."

Dan watched her supple lips surround his soft cock. She had similar eyes to her daughter, just as bright but not as piercingly blue. They both had the same long dark luxurious hair.

Besanna was enjoying herself as she licked his soft cock. It had been a long time since she'd had a cock in her mouth. Her husband really didn't like it, so she usually used her hand to make him hard. "You are the only man I've done this to."

His little sister's sweet lips and mouth soon had his cock hard and standing out. "You do that really good Bee."

Besanna winked at him as she stood up, "That's because I like doing it." She watched her brothers face as she took her clothes off. It felt good showing off her body to someone that was hungry for her.

"Sean is a lucky man." When he saw her frown he could see how much she was hurting.

"He could be."

Dan kissed her and held her to him. He knew the answer to the question before he asked it, "You guys having more problems than his gambling?"

She lost herself in his strong embrace, "I just wish he would like a few of the other things I want to do." Besanna waited for him to say something, when he didn't; she continued to talk about it. "I'd like to finish him off that way, but he doesn't even like me sucking him."

Dan kissed her, "You can suck me off right now if you want."

Besanna shook her head, "Not now, we don't have enough time for me to get you off twice and I want you in me." She looked into his eyes, "Maybe with me being around, we could explore my more adventuress side?" She squealed as he picked her up.

"We can do anything, anywhere and anytime little sister." He carried her to the bathroom and grabbed a towel.

She lost herself in the feeling of being held and carried, totally helpless yet totally secure. The mix of feelings made her light headed. He placed the towel on the edge of the pool table and sat her on it.

With his lips, Dan made his way slowly down her neck. The little soft sounds she was making made him figure she was enjoying it, so he continued. By the time he got to her breasts, her nipples were already hard in anticipation.

Besanna closed her eyes as she felt him start to suck her nipples. "Mm," I miss that.

Dan decided that he was wrong, Sean wasn't lucky. Having a woman like this in his life and not wanting to please her in every way made him an idiot. There were plenty of men and women that would trade places with him.

Dan realized that Sean and Megan were just above them and could walk in on them at any time. But, he still kept kissing and licking his way down her stomach. He got to her pubic hair and the dampness told him that she liked what he was doing.

Holding her breath, she quivered in anticipation. Would he use his tongue to please or tease?

Dan wanted to use his tongue on her pussy but he was enjoying teasing her and started kissing her thighs. Then he felt her pulling his head back.

"Please." She started trembling and couldn't stop. All of the frustration poured from her. All of the pain and heartache that she had been holding inside demanded release. Besanna didn't want to talk about this, especially now, but couldn't seem to stop herself. "We've been fighting about his gambling for years. At first it was only a passing interest and I didn't care, but the more obsessed he became the more money he spent. Eventually it was money we didn't have. He stopped caring about me, or Megan or anything that wasn't gambling." Fighting to breathe, she tried to stop crying but the tears kept streaming down her face. "He - he hasn't touched me in months."

Dan had no idea of what she had been going through. "It's behind you now; your big brother will make everything better. Her pussy was only inches from his face and he started licking her clit.

"Ah," she had endured worrying about their finances on top of months of frustration. Suddenly, all of the bad things went to the background. Besanna's tears stopped, she couldn't cry while Dan was attacking her with his tongue. There was just too much pleasure. "Oh yeah, do that," she felt him licking and nibbling her sensitive flesh and she had instant goose bumps, "Y-E-S...like that."

Dan liked the noises she was making and continued to attack her clit. Then he stopped, stood, and made her lay back on the pool table.

Besanna thought he was going to just fuck her until he bent down and attacked her between her legs again. "OOH," she guessed that he just wanted to change positions, which was fine by her; his tongue seemed to be everywhere at once.

Dan looked at his sister's face and knew he was hitting the right spots. "You know, I really like doing this."

Besanna sighed, "Well I think I can give you more opportunities to do it." She arched her back off of the pool table as he went back to driving her crazy. "Mm...Oh yeah, you can do that as much as you want."

Dan licked her entire pussy but paid special attention to her clit. He liked to slide his tongue across it several times to see if he could get the woman to claw the bed, or in this case the pool table. Out of the corner of his eye he saw her hands doubled into fists. That would do just fine and he did it all again and again.

Besanna had gotten hotter and hotter as her brother enjoyed himself. His tongue kept licking her first one way then another followed by yet a different way. Meanwhile, she mumbled a steady stream of "Yes - Yes - Yes," as his tongue sent out waves of pleasure.

Dan knew his little sister was close to getting off. He raised his head, "Tell me when you cum," and used his mouth and tongue even faster.

Her eyes rolled back in her head as her body exploded into an intense orgasm, "Now!" He wasn't stopping, "Oh yeah! Oh yeah!" On and on her, brother took her for a ride that neither of them wanted to stop.

Dan finally stopped torturing her. Standing, he held her legs up against his chest. Using one hand he put his cockhead just inside of her and slowly pushed his hard cock all of the way in.

Her body was still in the middle of her orgasm when she felt her brother put himself in her. Besanna wanted to stop him, she was way too sensitive for him to start fucking her. Then she realized that there was no pain; instead she had the sensation of being full. He wasn't moving, just holding himself deep inside of her. There was an odd look on his face. "Are you all right?"

"I was just remembering how incredible this feels with you."

Besanna closed her eyes as the tears came, but they weren't tears of sadness or pain, "I love you. Can we try doggie style?"

Dan scrunched up his face, "Haven't you ever done that?"

Besanna shook her head, "Except that one time when you let me be on top, I've only done man on top."

Dan just shook his head. He was wrong, Sean wasn't an idiot; he was a fucking idiot. He took himself out, picked her up off of the pool table and carried her over to one of the recliners. Placing her on it, he helped her maneuver around until she was in the right position for him. "I'm not sure if we can do it doggie style. I've always thought of you as graceful like a cat." With his hands on her hips, he slid his cock back inside of her. Guessing that she was still sensitive, he pushed in slowly, being careful to take it easy.

"Mm," his hard cock slid in easily, "Meow." This felt so right and she couldn't wait to try other things with him.

Dan sensed that he was finally free to enjoy her. They couldn't tell anyone and would to have to keep hiding it. But having his cock in her pussy felt even more intense now and he went deeper still.

Besanna's mind was whirling with emotion and desire. Her problems had been a blessing in disguise. Living in Dan's' house, there would be plenty of opportunity for brother and sister to be together. She wanted to experience everything with him. As he started pushing in and out, the heat from before returned. She knew it would go from warm to hot very quickly.

Dan loved the view. Making sure he stayed in her, he Bent over and kissed her back. "You have a nice ass."

Besanna ground back against him, "Do I?" His response was to keep kissing her back. She wondered if she would like having him fuck her there.

Dan tried to keep his cock sliding in and out as he kept kissing her smooth back. He slid his hands around her and started to play with her breasts. He ground his elbows into her to help him maintain his grip.

Besanna had the sensation that he was dominating her. Her brother was in a position of power over her and she experienced a feeling of helplessness. She knew that all she had to do was to tell him to stop and he would, but being taken was a delicious feeling. The heat kept building as she responded to him. Her nipples were hard and she could feel his fingers all over her breasts.

Dan would have liked to continue playing for a while, but he wanted to ram his hard cock deep inside of her so bad. He straightened back up, grabbed her hips and rammed his cock in hard.

"Ah-h-h - Ah-h-h," her brother set the pace, and depth. He started to just plain fuck her and her body responded. She was experiencing a kind of heat that she hadn't felt for years. It was not only a heat for her to have another orgasm; this was a heat for her to share.

Dan felt like every inch of his hard cock was on fire. Her pussy was scalding his flesh and he loved it.

Dan's movements were becoming erratic. He felt her trying to match him and they became more fluid. Stroke for stroke she was right there with him. The fire between them was becoming scorching and threatened to consume them both.

Besanna held her arms open for her brother which caused her face to be pushed against the material of the chair, "Kiss me."

Dan slowly took his cock out of her. He went beside her bent over and he pressed his lips to hers.

"I'm yours. I will do anything you want. It's important to me that we enjoy each other." She kissed him again, "Now put that thing back where it belongs and cum for me."

He straightened back up and moved behind her. He put just the head of his cock back inside of her pussy. Her head was turned so she could watch him and he looked deep into her blue eyes. Seeing her nod to him and he rammed it in hard.

"Ooh - yeah - yeah!" Exquisite sensation ripped through her body as he started ramming his hard cock in and out of her. She felt so wanton and so free. "Danny, I want you to shoot your cum in my pussy."

Dan had never heard his little sister use such words and it made her body feel different somehow, "Your mouth too?"

She wiggled her butt and it made him go in at different angles. "Ooh yeah Danny, I can just feel your hard cock shooting it load in my mouth, hot cum landing on my tongue. - Mm - I'm going to swallow every drop." She licked her lips intentionally making sure he saw her do it. Besanna had meant for it to affect him but it also did the same thing to her.

Dan felt himself hitting different places in her. Harder and deeper, damn but it felt like her body was trying to milk his cock. It was magical seeing his hard cock sliding in and out.

"Mmmm," Besanna felt him keep pounding up against her clitoris. His balls were swinging forward to hit it. It was an awesome complement to the deep penetration. "Ooh Danny, can't you just feel your cock in my ass?" She instinctively squeezed her butt cheeks together.

"I...I've never...done it that...way."

"Then your little sister will be your first and you will be mine."

Her words were producing a vision in his head of white hot cum exploding from his cock, filling her mouth, pussy and ass. And, she wanted it all, everything he could give she would take.

"Can you give me sex like in the videos?"

An inferno was filling her belly; she was going to explode again. "What - what - do you mean?"

"I've always wanted to see myself cum in a woman's mouth." Just the idea made him get harder.

Besanna felt her brother ramming as hard and deep as he could, all of his control was gone. She wondered if it was because of what she was saying. "Ooh Danny can't you just see your hot cum shooting out of your hard cock and your little sister having her mouth wide open trying to catch it? It'll be all over my lips and my tongue. " She looked into his eyes and licked her lips, "Ummm."

Giveandgetoral
Giveandgetoral
1,864 Followers
12