Help In Time Of Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the sun rose higher in the sky the temperature began to climb and she went to change into one of her swimsuits. She had known that the moment would come when she would have to change clothes, but she was still nervous about being alone with him. She knew that it was wrong for her to be thinking about fucking her father-in-law but she knew that the time wasn’t very far off. No sex for several weeks and being alone with the handsome man had her anticipating what it would be like with his hands on her body.

While she had gone to change Pete had set the boat on automatic pilot and changed into a suit himself. His suit was very loose and did nothing to help keep his raising cock down. He was back at the wheel by the time Sue came back up top.

She had put on the suit that was the most conservative of the ones he had purchased for her. She wore a thin cover up over the top but it didn’t hide any of her body. If anything it just made her fine breasts standout even more.

He watched as she climbed the steps to the control tower. She was a sight to see as she moved up beside him. She had brought him a beer from the well stocked bar down below. He was setting on a high stool in front of the wheel. As he took the beer from her he pulled her between his legs and told her to steer the boat while he finished his beer.

Sue didn’t hesitate to move in front of him. She could feel his legs on each side of her hips as she moved her legs apart to steady herself from the pitching of the boat. Her ass was close enough that she could feel his cock as it started to harden.

Pete was looking at her perfect ass covered only by the tiniest piece of cloth. His cock was growing, as he looked her over. Only a bare couple of inches separated their bodies from each other. He finished his drink and tossed the can in the trash. He placed his hands on her hips just below the edge of her bikini. Her skin was hot to his touch and he could feel the chill bumps as a shutter ran through her body.

He slowly moved his hands higher up her thighs until he reached her waist. She was so small that his fingers nearly reached around her. His fingers rested on the ties that held the bottoms of her suit when she hadn’t resisted when he ran his hands over her he knew that she was waiting for him to go further. Without father hesitation he pulled each tie loose at the same time. With her legs spread there was nothing to hold the material up and it fell to the deck, leaving her naked from the waist down.

Sue knew what she was doing when she stepped between his legs. She was offering him her body to do with as he pleased. Even then she shuttered when he put his hands on her. It had been to long since she had been with Ben. Mike had almost got her in bed before the interruption. She loved the feel of his hands touching her, and she was ready for him to go further.

When he untied the straps to her bottoms she could feel the cool gulf air as it blew across her bare cunt. It felt so good to be naked with his hands on her waist. She wanted him to finish the job he started. She turned the wheel loose with one hand and reached for him. Taking his hand in hers she moved it to her breast and placed it there before returning to the wheel.

Pete was sure then that she was willing to go wherever he wanted. He stroked her breasts with both hands, bring her nipples up hard against the palm of his hands. He pulled off the covering and pulled the straps of her top down and off. She was standing before him completely naked. Never in his life had he been with a more beautiful woman.

He said, “Turn around so I can look at you.” As she turned he reached around and cut the speed of the boat and switched on the pilot. Her breasts were eye level when she turned. They were full and firm as only a young woman could be. Her nipples sticking out hard and exciting. He pulled her close to him and wrapped his arms around her. Her nipples were pushing against his bare chest when he brought her mouth down to his. This time when he kissed her there was nothing to stop either one from enjoying the kiss. Her mouth was open wide to invite his tongue inside. Quickly his tongue found hers, as they tasted each other. Her arms were around his neck and his pulled her naked young body tight against his.

Sue reached for his cock with one hand while holding his head with the other. She moved back enough to slide it under the waistband of his suit. His cock was hard and firm. He was at least as large or larger than his son’s. Stepping back she pulled him up from the stool and pushed his suit down his hips and off.

Once they were both naked they moved together once again. Both bodies hot and naked and wanting to touch and be touched by the other.

He said’ “I’ve wanted you since you got off the plane.” She said. “I know it’s wrong but you can have me now. It’s been so long and I can’t wait to have you in me.”

He moved her over to a lounge in the corner and lay her back on it. There wasn’t a shy bone in her body and when he lay her back she spread her legs letting him see her naked cunt for the first time. Her cunt was covered with the same fine black hair that matched her head. She was so hot that the juice was already running down the inside of her thighs.

He touched her cunt with the tip of his fingers. He could feel the heat and slick juice. He knew that she was as ready as he was for the sex ahead.

Her eyes were fixed on his magnificent cock. She wanted to feel it in her cunt and she didn’t want to wait. She reached for him and pulled him down on her. “Fuck me now! We can do all the other stuff later. Right now I want you to fill me up with your hard cock.”

Her legs were spread wide as she pulled her knees up and opened her cunt to him. He moved between her legs, not wanting to wait a moment longer to feel the hot heat of her cunt wrapped around his cock. His cock found her opening without any help. He quickly slipped into the depths of her body. She was wet and the juice paved the way for him. Without stopping he reached the bottom of her cunt. His balls were touching her ass as he completed the trip.

She was in heaven. Pete’s cock filled her cunt on every side. She wrapped her legs around his back and pulled him in as deep as possible. It was several moments before he attempted to move. He was just enjoying the hot wetness of her cunt. His lips found her’s again and they once again kissed like there was no tomorrow. Their bodies were as close as a man and woman could be. There tongues in each others mouth and his cock buried in her cunt. She climaxed before he even started to move.

Pete felt her cum and her body shake with pleasure. He was good with women, as he had had a lot of practice over the years. He gave her a chance to recover before starting to fuck in and out of her. He raised his hips and pulled out a few inches before once again plunging back in. His body stilled rested on hers. He could feel her nipples digging into his chest. They never broke their kiss as she tried her best to swallow his tongue.

The slow movement at the start quickly turned into a fast and furious fuck for both of them. He was driving in her at jackhammer speed and she was meeting each thrush with all her body. Never had she fuck with such complete abandonment. She didn’t have to teach Pete anything like she did Ben. Ben had been good but he was a kid compared to his father.

Faster and faster they fucked. She came again but this time he didn’t give her time to recover. He just pounded her harder and faster until she started cumin again. This time he went with her. The hot cum pored from his cock into her body. What seemed like gallons soaked the inside and forced it’s way out around his cock. Totally exhausted they collapsed together. His cock still buried in her cunt. His last thought before pulling out was, he hoped she was on the pill.

They made love several more times that day. Neither one bothered to get dressed until they were pulling into shore for the night. Once docked they showered together and again made love as he took her standing in the shower.

After the shower they dressed and went out to dinner. She had on one of the dinner dresses that he had purchased. It was very short and low cut. She didn’t wear a bra and when she leaned forward she gave everyone a wonderful view of her breasts. The waiter kept coming to ask if they needed anything. Even if they didn’t leave a tip it was worth it just to gaze down at her beautiful breasts. The waiter couldn’t see everything; she also didn’t wear any panties either. All she had on was the dress. Pete knew this and it kept his cock about half-hard all through dinner.

They made a beautiful couple together. He was a handsome man and she was a beautiful young woman. Everyone thought they were husband and wife since she had a wedding band on her finger. Pete watched her as she eat and thought what a lucky man he was to be with such a desirable woman. He knew that once back on the boat she would once again be his to fuck. How his son ever convinced such a woman as Sue to marry him he would never know.

Once they finished dining they moved to the lounge where a live band was playing. He ask her to dance. Together on the dance floor she moved into his arms without any hesitation at all. No longer did she try to keep any distance between them. Her body fit snuggly against his. She could feel his cock pressing against her cunt. Only the thin material of her dress and his pants kept it from touching her. His hands were on her ass pulling her tighter.

Sue was happy to be where she was. She hadn’t given Ben a thought all day. There wasn’t any guilt being with his father. She had known when they left on the trip that she would be fucking Pete and was waiting for it to happen. Pete had satisfied her each time they made love all day and the feel of his body next to hers made her ready to go back to the boat.

They danced a few more slow dances with her getting wetter and wetter. She could feel the moisture as it ran from her body. He had been constantly kissing her on the neck and nibbling on her sensitive ears as they danced. Finally whispering in his ear she said, “Let’s go back to the boat I need you on me and in me again. If we don’t go now I may rape you right here!”

Back on the boat she was all over him. She stripped his shirt and pants from him. She knelt down in front and pushed his shorts down and off. His hard cock hit her in the face as it sprung from the band of his shorts. She took him in her mouth and back in her throat as far as she could. Her tongue was working all over his cock as she rubbed his balls between her fingers. In no time at all she could feel him start to tense up and knew it wouldn’t be long before she would feel his cum burn it’s way down her throat.

Pete couldn’t hold back. Never in his life had he been with a woman that loved sex as much as Sue. He emptied his balls down her throat. She swallowed as much as she could but he was shooting so fast that some ran out the side of her mouth. When he finished she cleaned him with her tongue and lips. Even the cum than ran down her chin.

Sue then pushed him back on the bed and climbed up over him. Lifting her dress over her naked ass she lowered her bare cunt down over his mouth. He buried his tongue in her hot cunt and quickly brought her to a climax.

They made love most of the night. When morning finally came they were so tired that it was lunch before they cast off and moved back out in the gulf. The next couple of days and nights were much the same. Both of them had never had as much sex as they wanted, and now they were taking full advantage of the opportunity.

Pete like to show her off to the people they met on shore. If they were on the boat at the dock she wore the bikini suit he bought for her. Many men and some women took more than one look at her. Sue knew that she looked good and didn’t mine showing her body to strangers. She knew also that Pete liked others to look at her. It was a turn on for him to see the men watching her and wanting to fuck her. When they went out at night he wanted her dressed so that others could tell she had nothing on but her dress. She was having such a good time with Pete that she would do anything he asked. If he had told her to stand naked on board the boat she would have. A few times other men had asked her to dance and Pete had told her to go ahead. She would melt into their arms and press her body against them knowing that Pete was watching and that it was making him more excited. They often coped a feel of her breasts and ass and she let them because she knew that the only one that was going to bed with her was Pete. By the time they made their way back to the boat he was ready to fuck all night.

Things were going just great. Each day they cruised slowly along the Gulf shores. They were not in a hurry to get anywhere fast. They spent the day lying in each other arms. When the mood hit they would make love. Pete knew all the ways of making love that she had try to teach Ben. Before the week was over she had been made love to in ways she had never even heard of. They never even mentioned Ben’s name. She hadn’t even bothered to write him since she came on the boat. It was as if the fucking they were doing didn’t concern Ben at all. She would think about him when he returned from Iraq.

One day they began to have some problems with the electrical system. Nothing seem to be working so they put in to shore at Tampa and Pete called for help. They would send Stan, one of the engineers down to trouble shoot the system. He would be down the first thing the next day.

That night after dinner they returned to the boat instead of going dancing. They wanted to be together alone because Stan would be traveling with them the rest of the trip back. They would not have the freedom to walk around naked and fuck whenever they pleased. Stan knew that she was his daughter-in law, which no one else they met knew. It was going to be hard to stay separated after the good times they had been having.

They had wild and fast sex at first and them slow wonderful enjoyable sex. Exhausted they fell asleep in the wee hours of the morning. They had to be up and back in their own bed before Stan arrived.

The sun was just coming up when Sue woke. She looked over at Pete lying on his back. His big cock was hanging over his thigh. Even soft it was an imposing sight. She was going to miss waking up next to him each morning. They usually made love to start the day.

She couldn’t resist taking his cock in her hands and bring it to her lips. She blew across the head and kissed it. She watched as he slowly began to harden. He never seemed to get enough sex. Taking him in her lips she sucked him slowly in.

Pete woke as she was sucking him. He lay back and watched as she moved her head up and down is cock. He liked to watch as she sucked him with her eyes closed. He could tell that she really enjoyed what she was doing to him. Other women had given him a blowjob before but none seem to enjoy it like Sue.

When she had him hard she raised up and saw that he was awake. Smiling she moved up straddle of him. Slowly she lowered her cunt down on his hard cock. When he was fully embedded in her cunt she work up and down on him. He played with her breasts as she fuck her cunt on his big hard cock. He lay there letting her do all the work while he enjoyed the feel of her hot cunt working over his stiff rod. He closed his eyes and thought, “what am I going to do when she is gone?”

His hands on her tits and his cock in her cunt soon had her on the brink of another climax. She shut her eyes and rocked faster and faster on his cock. The friction was bringing her off as much as it was he. They started cumin at the same time. When it hit her she opened her eyes and screamed for him to cum with her. It took a minute for her to realize that she was looking at a tall black man standing in the door watching them. Instead of shocking her it turned her on even more to know she was being watched. She leaned over Pete and kissed him, letting her tongue go down his throat. She was fucking her ass up and down his cock as fast as she could move. She had already cum once but she was cumin again, harder than the first time. She blacked out from the intense pleasure she felt from fucking.

When she raised up no one was there and she wasn’t sure if she wasn’t seeing things. She climbed from Pete and sliped on a robe over her naked body. Leaving Pete sleeping she walked out on the deck to find Stan setting on a deck chair with a lump in his pants.

Stan had chartered a plane to get him to Tampa instead of waiting for a regular flight. He had arrived early and came straight to the boat. He called but no one answered and he just walked on in. He heard them before he saw them. Instead of turning away he moved up to get a better look at the woman Pete was fucking. He was shocked to see that it was his daughter-in-law riding Pete’s cock. She was such a beautiful woman that he could not take his eyes off her. It was plain to see that she really loved what she was doing. The expression on her face told the hold story. No wonder Pete hadn’t been coming down to the plant since she moved in.

“Who are you and what are you doing on this boat?”

“I’m Stan and I came to help you get going again. Looks like the boat isn’t the only thing needing fixing,” he said, as he looked her over. Not making any attempt to hide what he was doing.

Sue realized that the robe she had on only came low enough to cover her cunt and that it was thin enough to see through. It was one Pete brought for her and he got it for just that reason. She blushed when she thought about him already seeing her naked while she fucked her father-in-law. “How long were you standing there watching?”

“Long enough to know that you were doing the nasty with your husband’s father. What would people say if they knew what was going on?

“You aren’t going to tell anyone are you? You know that Pete would have you fired if he knew.”

“I’ll have to think about it. After all you sure did look good all naked with your big tits in his hands and you cunt riding his cock. Maybe if you would show me just a little of what Pete was getting a lot of then I might be inclined to look the other way. Then again you might like what I could give you enough to make me forget about it completely.”

“That is never going to happen. Pete would never let you touch me.”

“You don’t know him to well. He has quite a reputation with the ladies, and with more than one at a time. We all know he has been fucking Ginger for years with her husbands blessings.”

“Who is Ginger?”

“Ms. Dixon. Didn’t you know her name?”

“He always called her Ms. Dixon and I never asked.”

Sue was still standing in front of him with her arms across her breasts to hide them from his exploring eyes. The black hair around her cunt was plain to see through the robe and with him setting down her cunt was partly exposed to his roving eyes. She had realized when she saw him watching them that he was tall, but now that she could see him she could tell that he was a good-looking black man. He looked to be about the age of Pete. He had muscles where they should be, and even sitting down she could see the large bulge his cock made in his pants.

He caught her looking at his cock. “See something you like?”

Sue realized that he had caught her looking, and decided to brazen it out. “I don’t see anything I haven’t seen before. After all you are doing a lot of looking yourself.”

“You haven’t seen anything like what I have unless you have been with a black man before.”

“I’ve never seen a black man!”

“I have seen white women before, but you are the best yet. Open your robe. Show me what you have under it. Let me see if it looks as good as I remember.”