Help In Time Of Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she hesitated he said, “I’ll show you mine if you will show me yours.” He made as if he was going to unzip his pants and Sue turned and ran, her bare ass showing. She could hear him laughing as she went down the steps.

She woke Pete when she got back to their room. “Pete wake up! The engineer is already here. Get up and get dressed.”

Pete guickly dressed and went topside to see Stan. He explained what happened and Stan went below to check out all the fuses. He soon had everything back up and running again. “Don't know if I have the problem fixed until we run for a while. If it happens again maybe I can tell more about what caused it.”

They spent the rest of the morning getting back out in the Gulf. Right before lunch it went out again and Stan went below to check it.

Sue had put her suit on earlier and Stan had spent most of his time watching her. Pete had noticed his interest but then all men were interested in her when she wore that bikini. As soon as he left them alone she said, “He knows we are sleeping together. He was watching this morning.”

Pete wasn’t surprised. He knew that over the years Stan knew how he was around women and that even his daughter-in-law wouldn’t be safe around him. He also knew that Stan’s appetite for a woman was as strong as his own. He was pretty sure that he would make a play for Sue some time before they returned. He really didn’t care as lone as he didn’t interfere with his time with her. After all she wasn’t his wife she belong to his son and would be leaving some day.

He said, “I don’t think you have anything to worry about. There is no way he will ever tell. He likes this job too much. However you best watch your self. He has a bad reputation with women. Why don’t you go fix us all a few sandwiches, It’s about lunch time.”

Sue was making sandwiches in the galley when Stan came up from down below. Once again he had the electrical working. Her back was turned to him and she didn’t, realize he was anywhere around. He took the opportunity to look her over with out her knowing. She was one fine looking woman. No wonder Pete had been fucking her. Hell, He would fuck his own daughter if she looked that good.

Stan was pretty sure Pete wouldn’t object if he tried on a little of that white pussy for him self. He just had to make sure she didn’t get up tight if he made an advance toward her. Win or lose he had to try.

He moved up behind her and wrapped his arms around her before she even knew he was anywhere around. Both her tits were caught firmly in the palm of each hand. He pulled her back against his body so she didn’t have anywhere to go. She tried to twist out of his grip but he was too strong for her. She could feel his hard cock rubbing against her nearly bare ass, and with each move it got harder. There was nothing between them but his shorts and the tiny string that held her bikini bottoms up.

He was rubbing her breasts through the skimpy top. Her tits were always sensitive and her nipples hardened in spite of her. He was kissing her on the neck and biting on her ear lobes. His hot breath was getting to her. His hands were all over her tits as he squeezed them beneath his fingers. She thought about calling for Pete but he wouldn’t be able to hear from up top. What was worse was her pussy had started getting wet, and she liked the way he played so rough with her tits.

Stan was really having a good time playing with her tits. He knew that he was getting through to her. He whispered in her ear, “relax and enjoy. You know you like what I’m doing. Feel how good my hands feel on your tits. Reach back and feel my cock with your hand.” He continued to whisper these words in her ear, and suddenly she wanted to do what he said. How big was his cock that was worked against her?

Sue reached around behind her. She could feel his cock rubbing against her ass. Stan eased back just enough to give her hand room to move between their bodies but not enough to allow her to get away from him. She felt his hard cock through his shorts and let her fingers search out the length of it.

Stan whispered in her ear again, “Unbutton my shorts and take them off, then you can really feel what is about to fuck you.

Sue did as he said, she undid the snap and slid the zipper down. Then she reached her hand in and grasps his cock. It was larger than even she expected. About the same length as Pete’s but much larger around. She wondered how she was going to get all this in her cunt.

While she was exploring his cock he had been busy. The string that held up the top of her bikini was tied behind her neck. He used his lips and teeth to untie it. When it came unfastened he released her tits long enough to pull the top from her. He quickly covered her white tits with his black hands.

Sue was really getting hot and when he touched her naked tits she had her first climax. While she was still recovering he pushed his shorts on down his legs and stepped out of them. He was then completely naked and she still had his cock in her hand. He lowered one hand to feel her flat stomach. His palm was rubbing circles and moving lower all the time. The tips of his fingers were touching the waistband of her bikini, which was almost at the top of her cunt.

He told her, “take my hand and move it where you would like it to be.”

With her other hand she covered his hand and pushed it downward. When it reached the waistband she pushed it under the edge of her suit and down to cover her cunt. When his hand and fingers made contact with the lips of her cunt she released his hand. With his fingers playing with her cunt she then untied the straps and let her bikini fall to the floor. Her tits were swollen from desire. Her nipples were hard and his hand on them and on her cunt was about to make her cum again.

Stan suddenly turned her around. He picked her up and sat her on the counter. He spread her legs and moved between them. He had been watching her all day and he was ready to get his cock in her. She was just as ready as he was. He moved into her. Holding her legs spread, opened her cunt to him and he lined the head of his cock with her opening and pushed. At first it was to tight to go in but on the second try the head made it’s way in. Again he pushed and drove deeper into her. Another push and she had all of him planted deep in her cunt.

When he picked her up on the counter she opened for him. She couldn’t take her eyes from his cock. She had only seen Ben and Pete’s before. Even thought they were both huge nothing compared to Stan’s. Twice as large and just as long, and it was also black. Her first time with a black man and all the stories she had heard was true. She had never had a desire to fuck with a black before now but now she could hardly wait.

When he first pushed she thought it wasn’t going to fit. Then he pushed again and this time she moved to help him. Once the head was in she knew she just had to have the rest. On the next push she grabbed him around the ass and pulled him all the way in. He was so large that she could feel him touching every part of her hot cunt. She looked down and saw his big black cock moving in and out of her white cunt. She couldn’t turn her head away, it was just so erotic watching the contrast in their different color.

Stan had his hands on her hips. He was holding her steady as he continued to fuck her at a faster and faster pace. Both of them were watching his cock working over her wet cunt. Neither one was able to last long. Her cunt was tight around him and it was too much for either one to last long. Soon both began to cum as he shot load after load into her. His big cock filled her so tight that none of his cum was able to escape.

She felt him shoot as she went over the edge. He filled her up with cum. He just kept on shooting and she could feel it deep in her cunt. Pete and Ben had big cocks but Stan’s big balls were full of cum and he filled her like never before.

She was still setting on the counter and Stan’s cock was stilled buried to his balls in her. That is the way Pete found them when he walked into the galley. “So this is what you two were doing while I was waiting for lunch. I might have known that you were going to try to fuck her the minute you lay eyes on her,” he said to Stan.

“Pete you know that this is to good to keep for your self. She isn’t the first woman we both fucked but she is about the best. Besides what would your son say if he knew you were fucking his wife?

“Are you going to take your cock out of her or just stand there all day?”

“Now why would I want to take my cock out of something that feels so good?’

“I thought if you would take your cock out then we might move to a bed where we all might have more room. I have already anchored the boat so we have plenty of time.”

Sue could not believe that they were talking to each other like she wasn’t even in the room. She was surprised that Pete wasn’t mad. When she looked down at his shorts his cock was hard and making a tent in his pants. Stan’s cock was still buried in her cunt and he once again was hard. What was going to happen when they were both in bed with her?

It had been less than a year since she first married. Ben had been her first and even inexperienced he had satisfied her. She liked sex and everything associated with it. Now she was fucking her father-in law and his black friend and they were about to fuck her at the same time. The thought almost made her cum again.

When Stan finally pulled out, cum rolled out of her cunt and down to her ass. She had to grab a towel to wipe it up. She made her way to the head to clean up before joining them in the master suite. When she walked in the door both men were naked on the bed. Their cocks were sticking up high and proud. They moved apart to make room for her between them. She lay on her back with both of them taking a tit in his mouth. She loved her tits played with and now both were being sucked at the same time.

They used their mouth and lips to suck and lick her nipples. She rested her head on a pillow and watched as one white mouth and one black mouth paid homage to her beautiful breasts. She started to cum within minutes just from her breasts.

Their fingers moved to her cunt without taking their mouth from her tits. One was playing with her clit while the other ‘s fingers were in her cunt. It was better than she had ever had it. Her legs stayed spread, opening her body up for anything they wanted. Her tits and cunt had never felt better. She thought that she was one lucky woman to have three men in her life with huge cocks, and two of them in bed with her now.

When she came again Pete rolled over on his back and pulled her head down to his cock. She knew what he wanted. She moved up on her hands and knees between his legs and took his cock down her throat. Stan moved behind her and slid his giant cock in her wet pussy from behind. This time he went even deeper than before. She knew that this next time was going to be the best ever.

They all were starting to cum at once. Her mouth was filled with Pete’s cum and her pussy was once again filled with Stan’s cum. Once satisfied they rested a while before swapping places and doing it again.

The rest of the afternoon was much the same as she pleased each one over and over. Never had she been so satisfied. When time came to pull up anchor she was finally worn out. For the first time in her short sex life she was completely satisfied.

They anchored at the same mariner as before. Sue had slept most of the way back in and was now rested. They all went out to dinner. She was dressed to kill and it was hard for either man to take his eyes from her.

After diner they went in to the bar for a drink. She danced with both of the guys. Other men asked her to dance but this time she turned them down. They both held her tight and she let her body blend in with them. After a few dances she was ready to go and told them so. They didn’t waste any time settling up and getting back to the boat.

Most of the night the boat was kept rocking as one or both fuck her. She gave as good as she got. In the wee hours of the morning she lay between the two sleeping men. She still wasn’t sleepy as she held both of their cocks in her hands. As she stroked them they didn’t even move. She was thinking about Ben, which was about the first time in several days. He was due back in a few months and she would be going back to Kentucky with him. She thought about all the sex that she had been involved in the last couple of weeks. She would miss all that back with Ben. He was good in bed but he didn’t compare to his father and Stan together. Before she had to suggest different things to Ben but now she just lay back and let Pete and Stan take care of her needs.

She didn’t want to hurt Ben even though she didn’t really love him. She knew that sooner or later she would be involved with some other man because she needed more than Ben could provide. It wasn’t Ben’s size, because he was better built that most men. Now she just wanted more than any one man could provide. How had she changed so much in such a short time? Ben was pretty agreeable but she didn’t think sharing her was something he would want to do. She finally went to sleep holding both cocks in her hand.

It took three more days to get the boat back to Biloxi. They could have made it in one but they kept stopping to fuck. By the time they returned home Sue had been fucked more times than she had since she married. If there was another position to try they didn’t know about it. She had been taken single and together in every way possible. Anal she didn’t care for, but she was willing to try anything once.

Back home she continued to fuck Pete every day. Ginger (Ms. Dixon) knew what was going on but stayed out of their way. Sometimes Stan would drop by and spend the day with them. It always turned to sex when he did. Some times they had a foursome with Ginger. A few times she had met Stan for sex just between the two of them. Most of the time it was just she and Pete and she liked it that way.

It was time for Ben to return. Sue was getting her stuff packed to return home. Pete hated to see her go. He enjoyed being around her even when he wasn’t between her legs. “Why don’t you and Ben come live with me?”

“Pete you know that wouldn’t work. There is no way you and I could be in the same house and not be in bed together. It would kill Ben to know you were sleeping with his wife. It’d just better to go back to Kentucky and wait for him there. I would love to stay here just like we have been doing. I’m going to miss you and all we do together.”

“What if I could convince Ben that he would enjoy staying here?”

“How do you think you would ever convince Ben that you fucking me is in his best interest?”

“I have an Idea. If it happens you go along with it.”

Sue arrived back in Kentucky a week before Ben. She had only been home one day when the doorbell rang. Opening the door she saw Mike standing on the porch. “Hi mike, Just got back in. Trying to get every thing clean before Ben gets home next week. Will you come on in?”

Mike stepped in the door and closed it behind him. After all she had been doing the past few months she wasn’t afraid of anything Mike might have in mind. “You left so quick that we didn’t have time to get better acquainted. I would like to finish what we started when we were interrupted.”

Sue stood looking at him with her hands on her hips. She shocked him when she said, “Ok, come on up stairs.” She led him to her room and started undressing. She removed her blouse and skirt and stood facing him in nothing but her bra and panties.

Mike just stood and stared at her. “Are you going to get undressed or just stand there, She said.” He quickly pulled of his clothes until he was standing naked before her. His cock was rock hard but the problem was it was only about five inches long.

Sue almost laughed at him and his tiny dick. All three of her other men had twice as much as him. She finished undressing and lay back on the bed with her legs spread. “Is this what you have been wanting for so long?”

He moved up over her to put his cock in her cunt. “Don’t you want to lick it a little first, She said?”

“I don’t like to eat cunt. They are made to fuck not eat.”

He moved up and put his cock in her cunt. It went in with very little effort. Before she even had time to wrap her legs around him he was cumin. Within minutes he was through and rolled off her.

“Are you always that fast?”

“Sometimes I last longer but this first time with you pushed me over the edge. I’ll last longer the next time.’

“There want be a next time. This was your one and only time to get me in bed. You are not half the man Ben is. He will be home next week and take care of all my needs. Where is your wife while you are out fucking around?”

“She had an appointment to go to.”

“If you don’t do any more for her than you did for me she is probably in bed with some other guy right now. I suggest you learn to eat pussy. With your tiny dick that may be the only way you will ever please a woman. Now get out of my bed and out of the house. If you come back I’ll tell your wife and Ben.”

He got up and dressed. Without a word he left the house.

Ben arrived home the next Monday. She met him at the plane and drove him home. She was as glad to see him as he was her.

Once in the door he was stripping her of her clothes before they made it to the bedroom. Naked she bounced on the bed with her legs spread and her arms open to welcome him home. His small frame looked out of place with a cock so big. Within seconds he was over her and in her. His big cock hit all her cunt on its trip up her cunt. Ben had learned a lot the short time they had been married. He fucked like it had been months since he had fucked. Neither lasted long, as he let go with a flood that pushed her over the edge with him. They fucked well into the night, and the wee hours of the morning.

They took a week off to get reacquainted. Most of that time was spend in bed just fucking and talking. He wanted to know how she liked his father and what she did all the time he was gone. She told him his father was real nice and had gone out of his way to make her fill welcome. How they eat out a lot and that he liked to dance as much as she did. She told him about the boat trip; leaving out the part about sex. She told him he should give his father a call that she was sure he would like to hear from him. She told him everything even about Ginger and his father. Everything except how good he fucked her.

Ben called him the next night. He thanked him for taking such good care of his wife. Pete almost laughed when he said that. Before they hung up Pete asked Him to come stay with him the month while he was on leave. He had a month off before he had to get out or reenlist. Ben agreed that they would see him in a day or two.

Sue was a little apprehensive about going back. At the same time she wanted to see Pete awful bad.

Pete was in bed with Ginger. They had just finished having wonderful sex. Pete said, “Ben and Sue will be coming in a few days. They will be staying a month. By that time I want you to have convinced Ben that it would be a good idea for them to move in with me.”

“How am I suppose to do that?”

“Honey, I don’t have to tell you how to convince any man to do what you want.”

“You don’t care about Ben, you just want his wife back here.”

“You hit the nail on the head. If you get Ben between your legs you are going to thank me for including you in the plan. If he is fucking you then he can’t very well fuss if I take care of his wife.”

Pete’s cock had harden again just thinking about Sue. Ginger rolled over him and lowered her pussy down over his cock. “I think we have a deal. Let’s fuck on it.”