Help Me, I'm Horny Ch. 01

Story Info
Viki receives a subliminal message that drives her wild.
1.4k words
4.13
18.4k
24

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DBRN84
DBRN84
327 Followers

My name is Viki. I'm a bit of a loner, which is hilarious because I come from a huge family. You ever feel alone in a crowded room? I think that's a song lyric.

Anyway, a little more about me. I'm 18, short but stacked, as they say. I'm not model skinny, but my stomach's flat. I'm a 38D with hips to match. I have smooth, brown skin, curly dark red hair, golden eyes.

And bad timing. I have incredible bad timing.

You see, I get horny. All the time. I'm young, comes with the territory, I guess. I have toys, expensive ones, like the kind you can connect to your phone for some fun. And I love to read literotica. The mind is a powerful thing, and reading a good erotic series is almost better than sex. At least I last longer reading them.

But I said I come from a huge family. The moment I get off work or home from school and get a good start towards cumming, I hear a car door or a key in the handle, and I'm doomed to wait until everyone's asleep. Which sucks because I'm usually too sleepy to finish what I started.

Tonight is a rare night where I'm awake and horny as fuck. I've been reading this series about a plant, and not for the first time. Something about it just drives me crazy. My pussy is throbbing like a car with its bass on 10, and my panties are soaked, all just from reading. My nipples are swollen and quite evident through my thin tee. I rub them frequently. I've had several mini orgasms, and I'm bad at keeping quiet, so I have my tv and my fan on to cover up my squeals. Every time one passes, it's like my body resets, so I build back up to the next one. I've been at it for a couple hours, and I'm losing my mind. I need to cum.

Just as I go to finally touch my clit and finish, a message pops up on my screen.

HELP ME, I'M HORNY

A private message? I don't have anything open. Oh God, have I finally found a computer virus?

The next message is an image. Very Georgia O-Keefy. It looks like a flower that looks very much like a vulva. It pulses in and out, in and out. The colors change from red to blue, down the rainbow and back again.

I'm getting...sleepy.

"Viki, breakfast!"

I jerk awake, so disoriented I don't even remember where I am at first. The sun pours into my window, so I'm burning up.

When did I fall asleep? Did I even dream? Did I even get to masturbate? And why are my nipples still hard? Well, maybe because my pussy is on fire. My hips twist and press against my bed on their own. I've never been this horny in the morning.

What the hell happened?

"Viki, are you up?"

Ugh. "Yeah, I'll be down soon." I start sliding my hand into my panties.

Mom's footsteps get close. I rip my hand away as she opens my door. "I've been calling you for ten minutes. Food's getting cold."

Geez, Mom!

"Ok, let me get a shower."

"All right."

She closes my door again, just as a mini orgasm hits me. I bury my face into my pillow and moan. Maybe I can get a quickie in the shower. If I don't, breakfast just might kill me. I'm so fucking horny!

"Shower later," Dad yells up the stairs. "Your mom and I have our trip. We gotta leave soon."

Dammit! "Fine."

I put on my pajama bottoms, grab a scarf—my nipples are creating tiny tents, gotta hide those—and go downstairs. My brother Jay is shoving bacon into his mouth, not even sitting down. He hugs Dad, kisses Mom on the cheek and goes by me, leaving a greasy kiss on mine.

"Gotta run, camp in a few minutes."

"Okay, see you tonight."

And he's gone before he hears me. I sit down to the plate Mom's already made for me and try to act interested in the spread. It's taking everything in me to not hump the table. My pussy is dripping, twisting in on itself. I cross my legs, a big mistake as my pussy tightens at the pressure against my clit.

Stop, stop, stop.

I shudder, rest my head in my hand, and close my eyes as another mini orgasm hits me. Why am I so freaking horny today?

Mom's hand lands on my forehead. "You're a little warm. Maybe we should—"

I know she's about to suggest staying home. "I'm fine, Mom. Go! You've been waiting for this trip. Roz can keep an eye on me."

"She left earlier, remember?"

That's right, my big sis went to Tennessee with her friends.

So wait, will I be home alone? With no chance of anyone interrupting me?

This is too good to be true.

"I'm 18. I'll be fine. Just a cold shower, and I'll cool down." I hope.

"Jay will be thirty minutes away, Anita," Dad says. "If Vik needs him, he'll be down in no time."

Mom only sighs and kisses my forehead. "All right."

Dad squeezes my shoulders and follows Mom. They're out the door before I know it.

Silence. Actual silence? This is amazing.

A flash of colors plays behind my eyes, and the orgasm that hits isn't so mini. My pussy goes berserk. The sensation runs all through my body. I clutch the ends of the table and bite my lip, just in case my parents are still outside the door—I can't scream and have them running back in here. I hump the chair, sliding in my panties, they're so slick.

I throw my scarf off and lean back against my chair with a rough sigh as my pussy calms back down.

What the fuck was that!?

I really need a shower now. I go upstairs and collect my towel. My legs are slick with juices. I'll rinse my panties out in the shower. Just thinking about what happened downstairs has another mini orgasm knocking my knees together. Am I still horny?

I bring my phone and an egg vibrator with me from my treasure chest. In the bathroom, I take off my pajamas and get in the shower. I let the water run a little cold and take my panties off. My nipples are so tender, the water hitting them makes the warmth in my pussy undeniable. Maybe because I didn't get to cum last night.

And what happened last night? I was reading, and then...what happened?

I slide the egg vibrator into me with ease, dry my hands, and turn on the app attached to the egg. The moment the vibe kicks in, the lightning bolts that soar through my body have me moaning loud. I brace myself against the wall, squeeze my breasts, pull at my nipples, and feel my hot juices drip between my thighs. The egg's intensity flows up and down like a wave, getting stronger every few seconds. I pant and grunt, fucking the air but keeping my legs together so the egg stays put. I shove my fingers between my legs to attack my clit, and then I am in a ball on the shower floor, cumming so hard I see spots. I strangle my scream in my throat. I haven't heard the car leave yet.

But fuck, this feels great. I whimper, moan, and ride the waves going through my pussy.

Just when I think I'm done, another one builds. This time, fuck it, I'm screaming and cumming harder. The egg doesn't stand a chance and shoots out of me. I rub my clit into a third orgasm, a little smaller, but after the first two, it still feels amazing.

When I come down from my high, the spots I see are colorful, changing from blue to red, all down the rainbow, and back again. I take deep, loud breaths and sit up, satisfied for the first time in a long time. It feels so good to get to make noise!

I shower, get dressed, and go back downstairs to finish breakfast.

~*~

"You really like her, don't you?"

I look up at my amma, shaking her head with her arms crossed. She nods towards the erection tenting my dress. I quickly tuck it down. The heat in my face says I'm blushing.

"I do."

Amma giggles, her pointed ears twitching. "Well, don't let her stay confused—or horny—forever."

"I won't."

Amma kisses my forehead. "Happy 18th Birthday."

Then, she walks away. I watch Viki finish her breakfast and gently rub my cock. She's so cute. I'm glad she got the release she's always wanted.

Now, I hope she remembers my message. She just might be the only one who can satisfy me.

DBRN84
DBRN84
327 Followers