Help Me, I'm Horny Ch. 03

Story Info
Eemli prepares to hypnotize Viki and gets her birthday gifts.
3.9k words
4.54
16.1k
13

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DBRN84
DBRN84
327 Followers

***Sorry the other parts were short, I forgot writing feels longer than reading. I hope this is longer. Part 3 of the series. Enjoy!***

*****

Today is my 18th birthday. I'm so excited. Not for any earthly ideas of adulthood, though yes, that is one of the rites of turning 18 on my planet.

Today is the day I plan to court Viki.

Ever since my hormones kicked themselves up a notch, I knew I was coming to that point to where I would need to find a lover. Being a half Aphriti, the horniest and most attracting race on my planet and a futanari, the horniest sub-race in our world, my cock gets hard at least three times a day, setting my pussy off as well. Fortunately, I'm also half Azmin, the most technological race, so I have many a gadget to satisfy my ever-growing needs.

But they will only last me by themselves for so long, so a year ago, I started to search the universe for a mate, and that was how I found Viki last month. I spent the time studying her, especially watching how horny she gets, what she does to get off, and just how many times she gets interrupted. She is one sexually frustrated chickadee. Even when she cums quietly in her room, I can tell how much she wants to just scream.

So today, just before sunrise on the morning of my birthday, I make a plan. But first, breakfast.

When I open the door to my studio, built just off my moms' home in the Aphriti community, I can hear the moans and cries of several neighbors making love or getting a quick fuck in before they start their day. Their voices send chills down my skin and directly to my nipples, which grow hard and poke through my thin nightie. My cock peeks out between my legs, but my balls are covered. Not that anyone cares here. Some Aphriti women just walk around their yard naked for anyone who wants to "visit".

I wonder if my moms are awake yet. Let me go see.

Just in case, I grab my recorder then walk over to their outer bedroom door. Their bed faces this way. There are three steps to walk down to their room, so I look slightly above their naked, sleeping forms.

I am the perfect blend of them: Amma, my birth mom, the Aphriti, is petite with gorgeous dark brown skin and a head of wild, vibrant red curls. Her ears are pointed and sit out from her head in this cute way. Her golden eyes are slanted, and her mouth is full-lipped. Her breasts are full, a 38D, and her hips are wide. Her stomach is almost flat. She's gorgeous. Mom, the Azmin, is also very beautiful. She's long, tan, and shaped like a guitar. She has small, perky breasts, and legs and hips for days. The irises of her large eyes are black, and her hair flows down her back the color of deep ocean water midday. Mom is also a futanari. Her cock is a hefty eight inches and almost two inches in diameter. Though she keeps a trimmed blue bush, her balls are smooth and heavy. Behind them lie her puffy pussy.

Though both my moms are asleep, Amma writhes unconsciously. Her hips move slowly back and forth. I slide the door open very quietly and slip inside. Amma moans quietly, deep in her throat. From here, I see her shaved pussy glistening with arousal. As the minutes pass, she squeezes her thighs together, and the juice trickles down between her ass and thigh. The sight makes my own pussy wet, and my cock twitches.

Amma gets horny as often as I do, and my Mom, sometimes hornier still, is always ready to oblige her, even as they sleep. Amma's moans get needier, a sexy whimper, and her hips' movements become thrusts. Spooned behind her, Mom moans and stirs but stays asleep. Her cock, however, slowly wakes up at Amma's call, stiffening halfway to press against Amma's thrusting ass. My own cock starts to fill with blood and lifts up at this sight. Amma is moaning louder now, her thrusting hips and wet pussy making Mom's cock slick as it grows to full hardness. It slides between Amma's thighs and pokes through. Mom moans then. Her hand finds Amma's hip and pulls her closer.

My pussy is dripping and making my thighs slick. My nipples tent my nightie, and my balls ache as my cock drips pre onto the floor. I sneak up closer, turn on my recorder to catch Amma's voice, and set it on the nightstand. She pants and moans as she wet humps Mom's cock, also dribbling pre onto their bedsheets. Mom's cockhead is dark red as Amma's thighs tug on it. I can't stand the sight. My hand is on my cock before I know it, flying back and forth as my pussy leaks down my legs like a dripping faucet. My belly tightens fast, and the thrills move up and down my body, straight into my pleasure points. Amma tenses, and then she gasps and bucks, cumming in her sleep.

Her dreaming O face is all I need. My eyes glow and create a golden haze over my vision. I bite my lip and squeal as my pussy goes berserk and my balls clench. My cock blows jizz across Amma's breasts. My heart pounds in fear of waking her, but my cock is bursting so hard, I don't totally care. It feels amazing, especially as I paint her skin again and again.

When my dick finally stops, it's still stiff, though only halfway. I press stop on the recorder, and Amma's golden eyes slowly open, the glow from her nocturnal emissions flickering out like a bulb. Her eyes meet mine, and she smiles.

"Good morning, birthday girl." Her voice has my pussy squirting out a little cum itself. She touches her chest and licks her fingers clean. "Is this yours?"

"I-I'm sorry, Amma," I stutter, my knees knocking together as aftershocks tickle my balls and keep my pussy wet. My cock bounces with more need. "You looked so hot."

She bites her lips and giggles, low and sultry. "It's okay, sunbird." She touches the rock hard cock peeking through her pussy lips and squeezes the head. "Wake up, my jaybird. It's time."

Amma has these cute names for us because of our hair. She's the mama sunbird when she talks about herself in the third person.

But time for what?

Mom wakes easily at Amma's beck and call. As she lifts her head to meet my eyes, Amma grabs my dickhead and pulls it into her mouth. I gasp as her cheeks sink in and she bobs her head slowly up and down my shaft, pulling me in inch by inch. The pleasure that rolls from my crotch through my body is immense. My head falls back as I moan.

"Good morning, indeed, birthday girl," Mom says as she sits up and stretches. She sees the cum on Amma's chest and pushes her down to lick it away.

Amma's rhythm on my head doesn't let up. It feels so good, but I'm frozen in shock. She senses that and takes one of my hands, guides my fingers into her hair. I grab a handful of her curls for leverage. Then, she fondles my balls and pulls them closer to suck into her mouth as she palms my slick shaft.

"Amma," I moan in surprise. More cum is boiling up readily into my shaft.

"Hold on, sunbird," she says. "We want to give you your present at the same time."

Mom sucks Amma's breasts clean of my cum. Her cock throbs and drips precum. She licks her lips as she sits back up.

"Your cum is sweet like your Amma's pussy," she says.

At her words, more blood rushes to my dick so fast, I hold the bed to stop from falling. Is this really happening?

Mom sighs and runs her hands along her body. Her eyes close as she moans. She looks drunk. Her dark nipples are stiff, and her pussy drips between her legs. Her cock now stands hard and upright. "Her cum works so fast with the pill." She squeezes her balls, then slides two fingers along her pussy. "I'm on fire. I need to cum. Soon."

"Do you trust us, sunbird?" Amma asks.

This is a silly question. Of course I do. I knew this day would arrive, where I would also make love to my moms. The Aphriti in me begs for it right now.

"Yes, Amma," I say. Even my voice is hard. "With everything."

Amma slides her fingers along my pussy, caresses my lips until her fingers are slick, and then she slips them inside. My cock cries precum as my pussy tries to swallow Amma's fingers. While inside me, her fingers motion me to come closer. I step all the way up to the bed. Amma catches my bobbing cock head in her mouth and motions me closer still. I climb onto the bed and place my knees on either side of her head. She pats my butt cheek and licks my cock slit. I squeal with a shock of arousal.

"Good girl." She plays with my balls as she licks my head again, making me squeal again. "So, I slipped your mom an egg pill a moment ago."

That's what Mom meant. Breeder pills work best when mixed with Aphriti cum of any kind. The Aphriti call them egg pills because there are microscopic seeds in the liquid of the pill that make futa extra horny. Once inserted into a futa-through her dick-it turns her semen into carrier fluid for the seeds. When a futanari cums inside her lover, the product quickly grows the seeds for the breeder plant to remove for nourishment, and not without a thank you for the carrier.

That means Mom is going to impregnate me, and then I get to go to the breeder plant. My pussy spasms with a miniature orgasm at the thought.

"Mom?" I pant over it. "Really?"

She gives me a sweet smile. "You already have everything else you want and need...Well, almost, but we know you're working on that."

Yes. I am going to work on getting Viki today. If it works, this will be the best birthday ever.

Amma massages my soaked pussy, making my cock cry pre that she keeps licking away like a lollipop. Then, she pulls out and moves her hand to her own pussy, mixing our juices. I watch her eyes close as she moans. Her chest raises her large breasts and hard nipples, and my pre drips onto her lips. I'm so busy watching her lick those cocksucker lips I forget about Mom until she bends me over Amma's face. Her hands palm my ass, angled high in the air.

"Are you ready, Eemli?" she coos in my ear before kissing my cheek.

The breeder plant is much longer than Mom but just as thick, so I know I can take her rod.

"Yes, Mom. Please, fuck me."

She laughs and smacks my ass. "Okay, watch that mouth, or I might get rough."

Was that a warning or a promise? I don't mind finding out.

Amma's lips wrap around my cockhead as Mom's dickhead pushes against my drenched hole. Amma's moans warm my skin as she finger fucks herself. Mom slowly pushes into my canal, forcing my cock deeper into Amma's mouth.

"Ohhhhhh, shit," I whine. Little lightning shocks of pleasure crawl all over me until Mom smacks my ass again.

"Naughty little girl."

"It feels so good, Mom," I say. The sting of her hand is only making me harder. "I'm sorry."

When Mom pulls her dick out, I raise my hips to let Amma's tongue caress my shaft. Then, Mom rams into me hard, thrusting my cock into Amma's throat. She gags hard, but after her initial flinch, her face relaxes, and she moans even harder. The squish of her fingers in her wet pussy moves quicker before slowing down, and she grunts.

Did that make her hornier?

Mom pulls out of me almost all the way and rams her shaft all the way back in to the hilt, once again choking Amma with my cock. She gags again, but this time, her throat relaxes, and she swallows me.

I gasp and moan long and hard as my cock pulses. "Amma!"

My pussy throbs around Mom as she starts a nice, steady rhythm sawing into me and making me saw steadily into Amma's clenching throat. Mom rests her long body against my back and squeezes my swollen breasts as she pumps into me.

My body is burning with love and lust for my moms. This is an awesome birthday present.

"Sweetie, I won't be able to go too long," Mom pants. "Your cum set the pill to work so much faster."

"It's o-o-okay, Mom," I manage. "You're so hard and...uhhhh...thick, and Amma's mouth..." Her mouth is hot and wet, and perfect. "Fuck."

Mom chuckles and smacks my ass again. I grunt and pump into Amma's throat. She moans hard, sucks me harder. I grab hold of her hair and kiss her forehead. She massages my balls with her other hand, willing me closer to cumming.

"Your pussy is so tight, sweetie," Mom groans as she fucks me faster. "Your Amma and I decided: I'll use you as a breeder cum dumpster. I'll never cum in you without the pill, unless you ever want me to."

Why that makes my belly tighten I have no idea. Maybe it's my mom saying cum dumpster or the idea of her putting her real cum in me. The golden haze creeps into my vision as my balls squeeze. Amma leans her head back to meet my eyes, and she finger fucks herself faster. Her breath speeds up, and her whole body stiffens as she moans long and hard, the hiss of her cum stream in the background. Her eyes lock onto mine as they glow, and I can't look away. Her eyes set synapses off in my brain, tiny explosions that make my ears ring and my head tingle all the way down my spine.

This is something entirely new.

My brain is having orgasms.

Amma grabs the base of my shaft and then sucks me off like her life depends on it. Mom beats against my cervix with her cockhead, and my pussy walls lose all control. My breath comes out in wild bursts before my balls clench hard. My whole body spasms as I cum down Amma's throat and my pussy sucks on Mom like a mouth of its own. I scream into Amma's hair, lost in this crazy experience. My dick is cumming for Amma. My pussy is cumming for Mom. My fucking brain is cumming!

"Here it comes, sweetie," Mom pants. She slams into me with a satisfied cry, and I feel her cock erupt against my cervix slit.

Amma swallows every drop of my cum and keeps her cheeks tight against my shaft as she pulls away with a happy groan of her own. She looks into my eyes again while I'm locked in orgasmic bliss and scoots up to kiss my lips.

Mom gently massages my breasts before she pulls out of me and sits back. "My word, that was a present for all of us, wasn't it?" She palms my hips and lays me beside Amma. "Lie down. You'll need steady support."

Amma sits up and kisses my hair as the breeder cum works its magic. Mom gently caresses my belly. The breeder pill liquid tickles my pussy as it leaks out, but its seeds are left deep in my womb. As they grow, my lower belly starts to expand, first a small pouch, then larger, and larger still, expanding as I slowly achieve a pregnant carrier's belly. The sensation sends arousal all through me so quickly. I cry out as my dick shoots straight up, rock solid, and cums hard into the air, splattering back down onto my filled womb. My legs shake as my pussy thrashes and sprays cum across the bed. My moms are caressing and kissing me all over now, riding out my double orgasm.

My sight goes bright with the intensity of my glowing eyes, and then I faint from sheer, glorious exhaustion.

I come to a little after to find Mom and Amma in a 69 at the foot of the bed. The way their hips pump slowly against each other's mouths, I know it's just a cooldown from the first part of my birthday present, but it gets me so hard, I almost plan to jerk off to them.

But I feel my pregnant belly and remember the rest of my present. I sit up awkwardly and climb off my moms' bed.

"Thank you, moms."

They moan in reply before I grab my recorder and leave their room to go to our biotech gardens.

***

The fully grown seeds inside me make me extremely horny. My cock is purple, and my pussy is on a non-stop pulse that makes me stop every few steps to enjoy the sensation. A small splatter of pussy juice and precum take that opportunity to drip out of me. Add the voices of my neighbors as they fuck, and every other stop, my pussy contracts. I have to stop then, too, moaning as more pussy juice trickles heavily down my thighs. Halfway to the gardens, I just hold my dick and squeeze the base so I stop myself from cumming from my balls. My thighs shake as I try to squeeze them to hold my pussy back, too.

I'm sweating, panting, and horny as fuck. I keep walking, leaving a trail of juices every few steps. When I get to the gate, my pussy burns with a need that overpowers me at the smell of the breeder plant pheromones in the air. I squeeze my dick tight and cry out as my pussy bursts. Cum runs down my legs with a hiss, and my walls quake recklessly. My dick hurts so bad and cries pre steadily, but I want the breeder plant to get this cum. As my pussy calms a little, going back to its pulsating beat, I push onward.

The breeder plant is one of the prettiest things the Azmin created. It looks like a giant, green, tubular flower. Beneath her petals hide two protrusions that look like perky breasts with hard nipples. Two more protrusions that look like arms dangle on the sides. At the top peeks a paler green pistol that looms over like a watching head. At the bottom lies three long vines, a darker green with thick veins and a ball at the ends that looks like cock heads.

I've left pre and pussy juice in my wake that will seep into the ground and help the creation of more breeder plants for others. My whole body shakes with exhaustion. I rub my full belly as I stand at the base of the creature. Another contraction through my pussy, and I'm gushing. The juice splatters on the middle vine's ball, and the breeder plant grows taller and stiff. Its vines get hard and pulse as the arms awaken to reach for my body and pull off my nightie. I make sure to press play on my recorder before I drop it.

The two breast protusions' nipples drip a clear, purple fluid, the breeder liquid that creates the pills. I reach for one and drink it. It's so sweet in its purest form, making my nipples drip with milk and my cock throb and cry harder.

Before I know it, the top vine opens its ball and sucks my cock inside to massage it. I almost collapse in immediate overwhelmed pleasure, but the arms wrap around my waist to hold me up. The bottom vine caresses my ass. The ball of this one engorges like a sponge, filling with breeder fluid to smear on my ass. The moment it presses against my puckered hole, it shrinks only a little. Then, it shoves itself all the way in me. I scream and throw my head back as it pumps hard, smearing my insides with its aphrodisiac. I immediately blow a load into the top vine then. It drinks it up, and the whole plant vibrates. The feeling in my ass makes my pussy burst again, cum soaking the grass. My sight is bright with my glowing eyes, and I stare at the pale head as it "stares" back at me.

The middle ball opens up as its vine reaches my pussy. It sets itself on my balls, first, suckling and massaging more cum out of my dick into the top vine. My eyes roll back in bliss as I keep cumming. My ass clenches around the bottom ball over and over, making my toes tingle and curl. The tip of the arms rub my nipples as I'm lifted higher.

Then, the middle vine's ball pushes against my soaked pussy. A smaller vine inside of it licks around my hole, and I almost faint again. So much pleasure is going through me right now. More is on its way.

The ball presses slowly into my pussy, stretching me to the limit. I cry out in pain but also ecstacy. My pussy squeezes and pulls the ball further inside, and the ball going to town in my ass rubs against it through my skin. The sensation has my thighs shaking and my dick cumming again into the top vine, which has yet to stop sucking me off. The breeder eggs keep me producing cum for their resting place to drink from.

Inside me, the middle ball clings to my cervix, and the tiny vine inside licks between the slit before it slides into my womb. Here it wraps around an egg and pulls it out of me, stretching my cervix until I am screaming and cumming again. Have I even stopped? The middle ball swallows the egg, and I get to feel the large seed move through the vine currently locked inside my pussy. I'm in an endless round of orgasms, my hips bucking, my ass and pussy clenching, my eyes glowing wildly. The seed travels up the vine, and as the bulge disappears up into the tubule, the breeder plant shakes. Each egg is pulled out of me this way, giving me an intense orgasm on top of the ones I'm constantly having in this state, and as they enter the breeder, my belly shrinks. The plant's tubule gets rounder and larger, more pregnant with each egg it eats from me.

DBRN84
DBRN84
327 Followers
12