Help Me, I'm Horny Ch. 04

Story Info
Viki finally meets Eemli and learns a big secret.
5.6k words
4.62
5.6k
8
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This chapter picks up where Ch. 2 left off. Both characters are 18 years old.*

Eemli

"How do I get to you?"

The best words I've ever heard. Viki has stood up from her chair at the table, and she looks at me with a sexy mix of nervousness and lust. Her nipples stand proud, and her breasts heave lightly as she breathes hard. My own nipples create little tents beneath my nightgown, and my pussy continues to drip even after how hard it just came. Speaking of hard, my dick twitches almost angrily, purple and throbbing and reminding me how much it needs to cum, too. The ring squeezing the base of it holds it back, though.

I press a button above the lever I used to reveal myself to Viki, and she looks at my image in shock. What was once a transparent hologram is now a solid portal which she can step through when she's ready.

Viki locks eyes with me, bites her lip, and I don't even think she knows how seductive it looks. She shudders and rubs her thighs together. My voice is still running through her head, making her so horny she can't totally think straight. I can wait. My rock hard cock might not as it twitches again, but I can try to make it.

Viki climbs up onto her kitchen table and walks up to the portal. She pauses, looks at me again, and smiles.

God, I hope she's ready.

Viki

I feel like I'm going crazy. First off, I have the house to myself all day for the first time ever. Second, right now I'm standing on my kitchen table, in front of a portal, and on the other side is this beautiful, black girl. She actually looks a little like me? Her hair is red like mine, but straight and pulled back from her pointed ears. Her eyes are a little slanted and golden, just like mine. Even our bodies look similarly sized. Her waist is small, and her hips are wide. Her breasts are plump beneath her silky white teddy, and her nipples create dime-sized mounds that make my mouth water.

I also have a full-frontal view of the stiff, throbbing penis between her long brown legs. She even has a generous set of balls, hairless and slick with the precum steadily dribbling down her shaft. A glittery black cock ring staves off what looks like a huge load of cum, as full as her sac is. Her chair is drenched with pussy cum. I just watched it fuck her silly. My own pussy throbs just from thinking about it.

I've read futanari stories before, and they almost always get me super wet. So that I'm looking at a real-life one is blowing my mind.

I smile, and she smiles back at me. Okay, I just need to step through.

My legs shake, but I take the first step into her world. The air is sweet and sends a strong chill through me that turns my pussy into an aching, dripping faucet. My whole body shakes then, and I gasp and moan in both shock and arousal. I've been crazy horny all morning—all thanks to her subliminal message. Her voice keeps rolling through my head, coming over and over and over and giving me several mini and not-so-mini orgasms—but just the scent of this place has instantly set my arousal on a level I usually don't reach unless I've been reading porn and edging for a couple hours. I know I'm going to cum again soon.

"You're so fucking sexy," the futa breathes. She's shaking now, too. Her hips move in slowly thrusting motions that make mine try to do the same.

I have to get to her. I take two more steps, and I'm standing on the top of what looks like a studio motherboard. There are so many blinking lights and buttons and levers that I know I'm now in some technologically advanced world somewhere. The futa presses a button and plays with a lever, and the portal behind me disappears. She pushes her chair back so I can hop down and stand in front of her.

"Hi, Viki," she says with a big smile.

Shit, she even knows my name.

"Hi," I say back.

Her dick twitches hard, and she squeezes her eyes closed as she grunts. "Fuck," she whispers. "Sorry. I am trying to be polite and talk a little first, but I didn't think this through. I need to cum so bad."

I step closer to her until I am right between her legs. I can't hold back anymore. She hasn't opened her eyes yet, so I startle her as I take her face and kiss her. She moans into my mouth as our tongues immediately find each other. Her hand finds my soaked pussy, and a mini-orgasm hits me. My thighs shake and squeeze her hand as she rubs me gently. I reach down and slide my fingertips from the base of her shaft to her thick, dark red head. She whimpers then. I step back out of her immediate reach and smile. Dare I tease her for a minute? I think she might owe me that after the morning I've had.

"Can I at least know your name?" I ask as I once again slide my fingertips slowly up her shaft.

Her hips rise with my motion, then fall back down, and she squeals. "E-Eemli." Her voice and body shake. It's so hot.

"Where am I? It's not Earth, is it?" I slide my fingertips up her shaft again.

"Nooo," she groans as her hips rise with my touch. Her cock twitches wildly then, and pre runs down her shaft. Her head falls back as she cries a little. I wonder if I can make her cum just from touching her like this. I hope so.

She licks her lips, tries to catch her breath. "This is Vermilon. You can see our sun from Earth, but not our planet."

The name sounds familiar to me for some reason. We can talk about it later. "How did you find me?" I run my fingers slowly up her shaft again.

Her hips rise again, and her jaw drops as her body shakes more. "I-I-I . . . shit." She squeezes her thighs together as her dick twitches hard. "I was searching for a mate and found you."

I bite my lip and trail my fingers up her shaft again. She squeals as her hips rise. If she doesn't cum soon, I will. My pussy is pulsing like it's on a timer.

"M-m-my peoples h-h-have a high libido." She says as she trembles. "W-we need a . . . mmm. A mate to satisfy our numerous urges, or we c-c-an't get through a day." She moans as her hips rise again. "Oh God, no."

Yes. I move my fingers up her cock again, but even slower. Her balls clench, and she gasps.

"No!" She shakes her head as her body goes rigid. "No! No! Nnnn-aaahhh!"

Her hips buck, and her cock bursts. Her cum shoots out three, four, five times and hits her lips and chin. My pussy throbs at the sight. I'm panting and hot and want to climb onto her dick before I go crazy.

But she covers her eyes as her cock stops drenching her face. "I'm so sorry. I was trying to save that for you."

"No, no, it's okay," I step close again and quickly take her hands in mine. I kiss them, and then, I lick some of the cum from her chin. It's a tasty blend of salty and sweet. I already want more of it, but I want her in me first. "Besides," I say as I keep licking up her cum. "You're still pretty hard." Her cock hasn't gone down one bit thanks to that ring. That was just a pre-show. "I think you have plenty left for me."

Eemli

Fuck, Viki is amazing. And I can't help but notice how drenched her panties are right now. Her inner thighs are glistening from her juices. My pussy is doing more than dripping at this point, making my ass and thighs slick. Now that Viki's stepped closer to me again, I palm her warm pussy and stroke her through the soaked cotton. She gasps and presses deeper into my hand as she licks my face clean of my cum. I slip my fingers around the fabric to plunge them into her hole, and she squeals. Her pussy is soaked and hot, and it clenches around my fingers. I rub her walls and reach up with my other hand to tweak one of her stiff nipples. She moans then. Her thighs try to crush my hand as I keep massaging her slowly. Her juices roll down my fingers, and my mouth waters.

"I can't take it anymore," we both say. We look at each other and laugh. Yes, she is definitely the one for me.

I press a button on the edge of my chair. It reclines me to a more suitable angle, pulling my fingers from Viki's flowing hole. As she pulls off her panties, I suck her juice from my fingers. It's the perfect blend of sweet and salty. If I needed more proof that she is Aprhiti, this would be it. Her pussy tastes just like my cum.

Viki carefully stretches my cock ring and pulls it off. I sigh with much-needed relief. She rips her tee from her body, then grabs the bottom of my nightgown. I gladly raise my arms so she can pull that off, too. She tosses everything away and palms my breasts as she climbs into my chair, straddling my hips, and dives back in for a lusty kiss. I take her plump, tight ass in my hands and squeeze it as she takes my cock in her hand. She gives it a few light strokes that set me on fire. I raise my hips and kiss her pussy lips with the head of my cock. She sucks in a breath and coos as she rubs me along her slit. Finally, she lines me up with her hole and starts to slide down. My cockhead presses through, and then her pussy slowly sleeves my shaft inch by inch until she is sitting completely on my lap. She is so tight. Her walls massage my cock before we even start moving. I keep rubbing her ass, and she squeezes my breasts and fondles my rock hard nipples as we stare into each other's eyes.

"It's nice to meet you, Eemli," Viki says, her voice rough and serious.

"It's nice to meet you, too, Viki," I say back.

She lies against me. Our breasts press firmly against each other's as we go in for another deep kiss. Our tongues roll around as she lifts her hips and slides back down my cock. We both moan long into each other's mouths at the feeling. It won't be long before we both cum, but it'll be intense, I can tell. Viki rolls her hips so my length hits each part of her tight canal. She shudders in my lap. I squeeze her ass and pump my hips to match her rhythm. She runs a hand through my hair, and I do the same with her ruby curls. I nibble her ear, kiss her cheek, suckle on her neck.

"Mmm," she moans as she rocks up and down on my dick. "Eemli . . . Eemli, your cock. I have so many toys and . . ." Her head rolls back as she groans. "Nothing fits like you."

"Same, Viki," I can only say. Her pussy fits my dick like a glove. "You must be meant for me."

Her eyes shine as she smiles. We kiss again before she sits up, fondling my breasts again. "Tell me I'm yours," she says, rocking a little faster on my dick.

"You're mine, Viki," I tell her, pumping my hips faster to match her. My skin tingles all over, and my pussy throbs beneath my balls.

Her head rolls back again. "Say it again?"

Her voice is so sexy right now. "You're mine, Viki."

Her pussy squeezes my dick as she bounces on it. She squeezes her eyes shut, and her mouth opens to cry out, but she claps her hand over it. I know she's used to doing this, but I pull her hand away. She looks at me, confused.

I lace our fingers together and tell her, "You never have to be quiet here."

As though those were the magic words, her pussy tightens even more on my dick. I grip her ass for dear life with my other hand and thrust up into her hard and fast. She starts moaning and panting, her voice getting louder with each breath. Her body goes rigid, and her eyes start to glow. Judging from the haze coming over my eyes, they're glowing, too. My balls tingle, my cock gets even harder, and my pussy tightens in on itself. We're both about to cum.

I cup the back of Viki's head and lock eyes with her. A fiery tingle rips through my brain and surges down my spine in hard, fast waves. Viki gasps in shock and squeezes my hand, and I know the same is happening to her. She screams and bucks on top of me as her pussy goes berserk on my cock, making both my pussy and balls start clenching. The cum rises up my shaft and I moan roughly as I ram up into Viki over and over, shooting cum into her with each thrust.

"Eemli!" she cries out. "Eemli, fuck! What is hap . . . Yes! Yes! Oh my gaahh!"

Her pussy soaks my lap as she starts cumming again before she even finishes cumming the first time. I had so much cum stored up, my dick is still shooting off as I pump into her. I feel my cum and her juices rolling down my shaft. They create splashy slaps as our skin meets. My braingasm keeps me on fire, and I'm sure Viki feels the same. Her eyes roll back, and she collapses against me, her body twitching in ecstasy. I hold her to me. I think she's fainted, but she hasn't stopped cumming. Her spasming pussy milks my dick for all its worth, and my pussy responds with a second orgasm of its own, pulsing and squirting with loud hisses.

"Oh God, Viki, I—ahhhh," I wail. My balls clench harder, and my hips press hard into Viki's. I feel like my dick explodes inside of her this time. My wail turns into a wild cry as I empty my balls into her.

The haze over my eyes dissolves, and my cock and pussy both start calming down. I relax into my chair and catch my breath. Viki hasn't moved, so I know she is unconscious, though her body still twitches. As her pussy calms down, it loosens up around my cock, clenching every few seconds with aftershocks. I rub her back and kiss her cheek. We're both soaked in sweat and cum. We need a nice, soothing bath, but I'll let her rest for a few minutes. I don't even know if I can stand right now anyway. That was the best fuck session I've ever had, and I know it's just the beginning with her.

She's the one.

Viki

When I wake up, I'm lying in the universe's most comfortable bed. Like a cruise ship bed on steroids, it's the perfect mix of softness and firmness with a pillow that has molded to my head and neck. I'm wrapped in a long, fluffy robe. A strange floral scent wafts off my skin. Someone gave me a bath while I was out.

I can't believe I fainted in the middle of sex. I'm so embarrassed. But I've never cum so hard. I think even my brain was cumming. What did Eemli do to me?

She sent me a subliminal message that made me incredibly horny and then fucked me senseless. I can't wait for her to do it again.

A door opens on the other side of the room, and a low sultry voice enters before I see who it belongs to. Eemli, also in a fluffy robe, follows a taller woman into the room. She has beautiful, dark brown skin and long, straight, sapphire blue hair. She wears something similar to an ao dai, the fabric rich and shimmery in panels of fuchsia and gold. The design accentuates her wide hips and points seductively to her crotch, where I can see a modest bulge. She hands Eemli an envelope and turns my way. Her eyes are large and black. Her plump lips turn up into a small smile.

"Your gift is awake."

Eemli turns to me and smiles widely. "Hey."

I can't help but smile back. "Hey."

A quick patter of footsteps, and a smaller woman, shorter than Viki, appears with a tray of food. She turns golden eyes on me and smiles widely just like Eemli. Her hair is a gorgeous nest of red curls pinned back from her pointy ears. She wears a tight white tunic that complements her petite hourglass shape. This must be Eemli's mother. Though, honestly, the other woman might be, too. I can see a little of them both in Eemli.

"You must be Viki," the smaller one says as she sets the food on a small table by the bed. She strokes my hair and then my cheek. "You're even prettier in person."

"Amma," Eemli whispers, though she smiles.

"Sorry, sorry. This is your time. We'll have plenty of time to talk." She kisses my forehead, then walks over to Eemli and kisses her on the lips, a little more open and slowly than what I would expect a mom to do. "Have fun, Sunbird."

She takes the taller woman's hand and pulls. The taller woman strokes Eemil's cheek before she kisses Eemli, too. It's long, and one of them moans into it. The bulge hiding behind the woman's dress stirs visibly, but she breaks the kiss.

"Enjoy each other," she tells us both before she lets the smaller woman pull her completely from the room.

Eemli turns to me with a sweet smile. "Hi again."

"Hi," I chuckle as I sit up.

She walks up and sits on the bed. I touch her arm, pull her in, and we share a long, sensual kiss. Eemli moans in my mouth as our tongues slide around together. My pussy twitches as it wakes up again.

But Eemli breaks away. "I really do want to talk a little this time, though it's so hard to keep away from you."

That makes me feel so good, but I nod. "Okay."

She pulls the tray of food closer, and we nibble on what's there, something similar to a meat and cheese platter. The meat is tender and earthy, and the cheese is sweet and melts in my mouth the moment it hits my tongue. The fruit looks like raspberries but white and sweeter than any berry I've ever tasted.

"So, those women," I ask as we eat. "Who were they?"

"They're my moms," Eemli says.

Moms. Okay, not totally strange, given the circumstances and the times on Earth. But I do wonder... "Those kisses seemed more than motherly."

Eemli smiles and strokes my cheek. I kiss her thumb before she pulls her hand back. "So, they're two different races. My seed mom, the taller one, is Azmini. Her people are technologically advanced. My birth mom is Aphriti. Her people have really strong pheromones are always sexually charged up. Aphriti have sex with everyone. Friends, strangers, and family."

Oh. That definitely explains the kissing. "Do you have sex with them often?"

"Actually, this morning was my first time with them. A birthday present, if you will."

Some present. I can feel my clit swell at the thought. "I'd love to hear about that some time."

Eemli smiles and strokes my thigh beneath the robe. "Definitely."

Something else I need to ask her. "So, this may or may not sound crazy, but when your eyes glowed while we came..." Remembering those fiery shocks through my brain and down my spine make my nipples hard.

Eemli nods. "Aphriti have a psychic bond. When we make love, we can connect through our eyes when we climax, and it gives our brain sensory orgasms as well. I just learned this today." She touches her neck, and her eyes close involuntarily as she remembers. "It's amazing."

Hell yeah it is. But wait. "You said Aphriti do this? It works with humans, too?"

Eemli opens her eyes and looks at me. "Promise you won't freak out when I tell you this."

Uh-oh. That worries me, but I nod. "Okay."

She gets off the bed, crosses back over to her equipment, and picks up the envelope her seed mom gave her. Then, she comes back to me and hands it over. I open it and pull out a dossier on a young man and a young woman. They both have a head full of bright red curls, pointy ears, and slanted golden eyes. They wear what almost looks like air force flight gear in the photo behind the first page. The woman is at least 6 months pregnant.

I can't help but notice how both of them look like me.

"Danma and Aieli traveled to Earth for a mission twenty years ago," Eemli tells me. "We were preparing to reveal our planet to Earth, and they were the first testers. They sent these pictures back here, but after about a year, no one heard from them again. We learned they were killed in a bad car accident."

The next picture is of the couple with their baby. There's no mistaking my face.

"So, I'm actually Aphriti?" I ask, almost breathless.

Eemli takes my hand. "Yes."

"Vermilon," I say. "That's why it sounded familiar when you said it. I must've heard my birth parents say it before."

Eemli wipes tears from my face before I even realize I'm crying. "Are you okay?"

"I, I think so?" I say. "I just always felt out of place at home, and now, I know why."

So much makes sense now. I don't look like my parents or my siblings. I've always tried to hide my pointy ears with my hair, too, wondering why they looked like that. And the horniness. I knew it couldn't be "normal," but that's just who I am. It's a part of my real race.

Eemli smiles and leans in to hug me. "Welcome home."

I hold her tight and cry into her shoulder. I am home. Wow. I can't believe it.

12