Help Me Rhonda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt my erection grow again as it was now accompanied with pangs of jealousy in my stomach. That hollow empty feeling. This was a very weird sensation.

She disengaged her lips from his and quickly walked by me, patting her hand on my butt as I followed her out of the bistro.

Back out on the street she rested her head on my shoulder as we walked. She slid her hand in mine and stopped and pulled me to face her. "Still good?" She asked obviously scared I was getting jealous.

I nodded. "Yes still good, babe." She leaned in and gave me a kiss full on now. At least I wasn't left out I thought to myself with a chuckle as I felt her tongue explore the inside of my mouth.

"Just say if I go too far at any time because if I don't hear you complain, I'm going to assume its fair game." Her eyes twinkled with excitement as she talked. "So I'm not holding back and I'm just going to spur of the moment whatever I want type of thing."

Again I gave a nod still reconciling with what I had felt in the bistro. I began to feel like I was forcing myself to not only accept anything she could dish out, but enjoy as much of it as I could.

With that we were off to destination number two, statue in the town park.

When we arrived at the park I did not see any statues. I looked over at Rhonda and turns out she did not either. This was odd. We decided it best that we should search the park and her idea was, of course to split up to cover more ground.

As I walked alone, looking for the mysteriously unseen statue I began to get those feelings again. It was an unexpected arousing jealously. My mind began to race at all the possible things she could be doing. It was agony yet I was enjoying the feeling at the same time.

I realized I had been so lost in my own thoughts about what Rhonda would possibly do that I had ventured far from the path and was now surrounded by a hell of a lot of trees. I stopped and turned back the way I had come. Finding the path again, I proceeded in the opposite direction trying to find our starting point.

I found myself having to adjust my hard on which for some odd reason seemed to be raging. Was this from Rhonda's unexpected game at the bistro or was this mere anticipation? I tried my best to focus on my task at hand but Rhonda and her threats seemed to shove all else out of my mind.

Our entire relationship, even before marriage she had always been so submissive. I tried several times to get her to play dominant but to no avail. I wonder what happened. If it was simply because she needed the okay to do so, I was really going to have to kick myself for that one.

As I walked around a corner I came across Rhonda standing in a group of young men. She had her obvious flirty way about her and I stayed out of sight to watch my wife. I wondered how far she would go this weekend and figured this would be a good barometer to judge.

I leaned up against a tree off to the side of the path as I watched her in a nearby clearing. She was noticeably touching the men's arms and chests more than she usually does, even though Rhonda has always been a touchy feely girl. She was laughing more than she needed to as well. Yep, I was certain she was flirting with about four rather attractive young men in the middle of this foreign park.

My interest peaked as one of the young men began equally touching her. He had his hand planted firmly on the small of her back as I thought about how she decided not to wear a bra today. Her purple halter top was a very thin piece of fabric and all that was housing her breasts. If she began to get aroused, everyone would be able to see her beautiful nipples poke through.

My cock began to grow again. Man, what the hell was that I wondered to myself, adjusting my area from behind a tree as I spied on my wife.

She dipped her head down and covered her mouth as she laughed at their jokes. The brave one who had stuck his hand on her back seemed to be rubbing up and down, every once in a while 'accidentally' brushing her ass. She wore tight jean shorts today allowing her beautiful tanned legs to lead the eye to her sexy sandals.

As their backs were toward me I really only had a good view of Rhonda at present time and I noticed her notice me. She smiled. Then, all of the sudden the laughter caused her to crash into Mr. hand on her back and she hugged around him to catch her balance. I chuckled to myself as that was the fakest thing I had ever seen. No Oscar for that one babe, not this time.

As she composed herself and moved back to her previous position she smiled at me again. The guys seemed to be saying goodbye but the one lagged behind a bit. I saw her hold her hand out and it looked as if she was pointing to her wedding ring. He threw his arms in the air as if to show he didn't care. She laughed and walked closer to him.

Flashing me another smile she leaned in and started kissing him. I could not tell where his hands were but hers were clearly squeezing his ass. The kiss didn't last long and he scurried away as it broke. She on the other hand, walked over to me with an ear to ear grin on her face.

"Hey babe" she said as she jumped on me and shoved her tongue in my mouth. It was an unusual feeling at first but soon I found myself intertwining my tongue with hers. She wiped the saliva from her face as she eased back. "Still good?" She questioned once again.

I didn't hesitate with my nod. "So..." I began to think of how to word what I wanted to know. She just looked at me with that same look of excitement. "What's your end game, here?"

She got even closer to me and slid her hands down my body. Grabbing my ass she kissed me again. Then, as she pulled back she slid her hands to my crotch and began to kneed my package. "Well... it looks like you're enjoying it." She said with a giggle.

It was true. I was enjoying it. Today had been downright awesome. Hell, so far this weekend had been downright awesome. But, I had to know what she was trying to get to if anything. "Seriously, what's going to be the big finish?" I asked straining my words a bit.

She shrugged, "I'm not sure yet" her smile never left her face. We turned and began to walk together as she slid her hand down and held mine.

To Be Continued...

12