Help Me, Sister Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gradually, Aislin noticed she wasn't in a pool, or alone, but she kept her eyes closed, letting her mind sort itself out slowly. A soft hand was touching her lovingly. She leaned her cheek against the hand and was rewarded by a gentle pressure in return. Keeping her eyes closed she turned her face to the hand and kissed the palm lightly, enjoying the soft sound of someone sighing in contentment. When the hand moved to one side and another hand cupped the other she knew she was supposed to tip her head back and part her lips and let the other person kiss her. So she did.

Once her sister was reacting to her, Maolisa felt safer touching, and cupped her face in both hands, a little surprised at Aislin when she tipped her head back on her own and parted her lips for the kiss. She briefly wondered if she might like Ash's internal world, where kisses were comfortable and not scary for her. She slipped her tongue into her sister's mouth and found it as inviting and pleasurable as the first time, and held the kiss as long as Aislin stayed relaxed, gradually ending it as she felt her tensing just the slightest bit. By the time Aislin was opening her eyes Maolisa was guiding her to stand up and step out of the tub.

The taste of her sister's tongue in her mouth brought Aislin closer to reality, and desire, and she sucked and licked it easily. Something told her not to suck hard or wild, and she listened. Sudden changes when she was hiding always ruined things, and usually made them worse than whatever it was that she was hiding from. She liked the taste of her sister's tongue, then realized she knew who was kissing her and felt impressed with herself, that she could admit to something real while not fully letting her hiding place go. As she thought about it she felt the hiding place letting her go gently.

Wrapping a towel around her little sister Mail felt a bit protective. Aislin looked so much like a lost little girl standing there dripping in the middle of the bathroom, not seeming to know what to do. Once she had the towel around her, though, she suddenly seemed to be quite sure of what to do. Take it off and drop it. Maolisa caught it and used it to dry her instead and Ash put up with it although it was obviously starting to irritate her. Mail finally got her body dry and decided to let her hair stay wet rather than fight her. "You okay, Sis? You're being awful quiet and uncooperative."

Aislin felt the annoying touch of cloth and tried to hide again, but there wasn't any place to go so she just tried not to think about what was going on. Eventually the cloth stopped bugging her and someone asked if she was okay. When the cloth didn't come back she thought maybe it would be okay to answer. "I'm fine. Is the drying all done?" As her sister nodded, Ash felt herself moving back into the world, as if it had been hidden in a haze. She smiled a bit shyly at Mail. "I'm sorry, Sis. Drying off always feels so yucky and I felt so good I didn't want it to end." She smiled wider, "but now I'm clean and dry, mostly, and not mad and I didn't even try to hit you one time." She frowned slightly, "although that might have been fun."

"Oh? You want to hit me? Don't forget I'm the dominant one here. That could be dangerous for you." Maolisa tried to look threatening, but she knew she didn't look much tougher than Ash did.

"That's why it would be fun. Since you're the dom you would have to punish me." She looked thoughtful, "do doms need a reason to punish their subs, or can you do that any time you feel like it? I never really figured out the rules, cause in some books it's like they do whatever they agree to and then in others there's lots of complicated rules and rituals. Not like me and you kind of rituals either. Weird stuff like walking a certain distance behind and never talking unless asked and have to say ma'am and sir and kind of mixed up stuff like schoolboy sadist fantasy joins fake chivalry to take advantage of miss needy inferiority complex."

Giggling, Mail grabbed her sister and playfully slapped her bum, hitting a lot harder than she intended and getting a low moan instead of the squeak she was aiming for. "I think we can make our own rules. If there's a BDSM psychic police out there to catch us they'll have to find us first." Turning Ash sideways she slapped her again, this time intentionally hard enough to leave a red hand print on her bum that took time to fade. When she turned Aislin back again she noticed her sister had tears in the corners of her eyes and a big smile on her face. She kissed her softly and hugged her tightly, noticing how hard and warm and inviting her body felt.

Ash was shocked at the first slap, thinking her sister should know better than to surprise her, but the burning it left in her bum and the flare of temper from it turned her horny instead of angry. Before she even had a chance to tell her sister not to do that she was getting slapped again and she was sure she didn't want to say it. Letting Mail turn her around she didn't try to hide how much it hurt, just tried to show she appreciated it, smiling as wide as she could. She was excited enough that the big hug that followed the slaps didn't make her start shaking before Maolisa let her go again. The kissing and the tongue in her mouth after that continued feeling good.

Maolisa recalled a minute or two too late that surprising Aislin could be extremely bad. It often led to anger and anger almost always led to rage, which always led to a tantrum. When no anger seemed to come and the hug and kiss weren't rejected she took a moment to hold Ash lightly, "I'm guessing that you got a little horny. You didn't explode at me."

Blushing, Aislin buried her face against Mail's chest, nodding. "Told you already about it." Putting her hands on Maolisa's breasts, she squeezed lightly, sighing as she felt her sisters nipples stiffening under her palms. "You got nice boobs. I like them." She stood still, her naked body pressed against her sister's, and felt comfortable for quite a while. She guessed it could have been as long as five minutes. When the trembling started she just pushed gently at Mail's chest and moved away a step when Mail opened her arms.

"I'm sorry, I can't seem to keep my hands off you. See what you started?" Maolisa grinned at her sister making 'monster claws' with her hands. "You turned me into a sex fiend."

"A dominant incestuous lesbian sex fiend. Just the kind I need." Aislin looked around, "although my fantasies of being ravaged and savaged haven't taken place in a bathroom before."

"First time for everything. Like being tied up by your sister."

"That wasn't a new fantasy. I been having that one ever since you got me to move in here." Aislin went to bite her tongue a moment too late, watching the smile on Mail's face.

Maolisa reached out and pulled Aislin closer, "I know saying things you want is hard for you; well, nearly impossible, but anytime you can make yourself ask for it I promise I won't say no if it's not too dangerous."

"So you won't tie me up and beat me with a live wire in the middle of the crocodile pit at the zoo?" Aislin grinned.

"Oh, that's all you want? I was expecting something much worse. I'll try to arrange that for your next birthday." She slapped Ash's bum, not as hard as she had before but enough to make Ash wince and squeak. "Um, seriously for a minute, I really do mean it. Anything. I love you."

Looking as close to Mail's eyes as she could force herself, she nodded, "I love you, too. And maybe someday I can ask. For now just assume if I didn't say the safe word either I liked it a lot or I got lost in my head so it was okay, too. Probably the first one."

Holding pulling her sister's pelvis to hers, grinding their little hairless mounds together slowly, she kissed her, "I'll try to remember, and not worry too much." She licked Ash's lips, "does it bother you that I liked it when you cried a little?"

"I didn't know you liked it." Aislin looked down at her sister's small breasts, comparing them to her non-existent ones, "I kind of forgot to think about you when I was excited." She looked back up to her sister's mouth, "I'm sorry. It's habit."

Maolisa hugged her tight, then moved her away a bit, "I know how it is. Don't forget, I have similar issues, just not as severe. There's lots of times I have to pretend I don't know someone is there, so I don't get overwhelmed." She smiled at Aislin, "and here we are intentionally getting into an intense relationship. I think you're not the only masochistic sister in the family." She traced circles on her sister's bare chest with a fingertip. "I know I'm your owner now, and can order you to do anything, but one thing I want to ask you for instead of order."

Nodding, Aislin watched her sister's fingertip, her nipples starting to stand up on either side, and waited.

"Would you be my lover as well as my sister and my property?"

Aislin smiled wide as she nodded vigorously. She reached out for her sister's hand.

Maolisa nearly kicked herself as she lowered Aislin to the floor gently. She really timed that bad; the bathroom isn't really the best place for propositioning someone, even if it is a fancy one. She smiled as she held sister's body, waiting, pleased that she had overwhelmed her with love.