Help Me, Sister Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FaeLissa
FaeLissa
75 Followers

Seeing Ash's nipples stiffen and stand up from her flat chest amused Mail. She wasn't sure but she suspected Ash was using thoughts of sex to let her be close. Not that it was a bad thing; seeing her sister horny and naked outdoors was making Maolisa horny as well. Stopping, she turned to her smaller sister and released her hand, wrapping her arms around the warm little body. "I love you, Sis. I want you to be happy. Sometimes it might mean I ask you to do hard things, like go to a store or talk to someone. Okay?"

"Mom always says that, too." Tipping her face up, Aislin kissed Maolisa, "love you."

"Did you make her walk around outside naked, too?" Maolisa grinned. Feeling Ash's trembling growing rapidly, Mail let go and stepped back a step, noticing that she didn't have to move as far to see Aislin start settling down.

Ash shook her head side to side, "uh uh. We didn't have forest to walk around in so she had to wear clothes most of the time. I didn't go out much, either, cause of that." She held up her hand to show how white she was in comparison to Mail's light tan, "See? No sun."

Maolisa reached for Aislin's hand, brought it to her lips to kiss, then held on as she resumed walking up the path. "I don't know if I should let you get a tan. I like you the way you are." Turning to look at Ash she grinned, "I might have to make you wear clothes when you go outside."

Seeing the grin, Aislin could tell there was some humor involved, but wasn't sure if she was interpreting it right so just shook her head side to side, "Nope. Just for going to places like stores and doctor visits." Again she started repeating variants of 'no' until Mail stopped her by kissing her so she couldn't speak, getting her attention. "Maybe sometimes for taking them off, though. Like role play? That can be fun."

Arriving at the house, Maolisa stopped just before going in the door to the kitchen. "What do you know about role play? Especially role play that involves taking off your clothes?"

Ducking around her sister, her face red, Aislin muttered, "Um, not too much I think." Hurrying through the kitchen she called back, "going to wash now. Maybe you can find a computer?"

"We're going to have a conversation about that, Sis!" Maolisa called after her, shaking her head. She made a note to herself to talk to her mother a bit more about exactly what sorts of things Ash has done and with who. Predators love people like Ash, who won't say anything unless asked, so abusers get away just by making sure no one has a reason to ask. Of course it could all be innocent, as well, although Mail wasn't sure how. She made her way to her computer room, dropping her clothes in a pile by the door, and started looking up local shops. Well, local in a relative sense, considering how far the nearest town was.

Lying in the tub and turning the shower on, Aislin satisfied a tension that had built up while keeping her mind on sex to be able to be close to Maolisa. She had considered following Mail around until she got the hint but she didn't want to have to talk to her about the past. For Aislin, the time it would take to shower would be sufficient for that conversation to be dead. As she was drying off she was already thinking only about the trip to get a new computer, making herself nervous but working on getting herself prepared to go without causing her sister too much trouble.

Maolisa found several shops that looked promising, advertising a wide selection of computers and accessories. One she eliminated by asking basic questions of the salesperson, knowing the correct answers, and writing him off when he got them wrong. Another was eliminated when the manager was certain there would be no problem with accommodating Aislin but refused to listen to her needs; people who promise things without listening rarely deliver. She was left with one that seemed willing to work with her on prices as well as try to arrange for Aislin to be able to be part of the deal without scaring her half to death. Pleased with herself, she ran upstairs and got a quick bath.

Looking in her closet for clothing, Aislin sighed heavily and sat on the floor. She had too many clothes and no idea how to choose. If she was just staying home and looking to be comfortable it would be easy, but she didn't know what was appropriate to go out. Her mother had usually picked her clothes for her, since she never seemed to grasp the necessary criteria. She started whimpering as she retreated from the stress, finding it more comfortable to get lost in her head.

Finding Aislin staring into space, rocking back and forth, and whimpering, Maolisa sat beside her and laid her gently on her back, then hugged her tightly. Talking didn't seem to get her attention, but touching her chest made her gasp softly and stop the whimper noise briefly. Smirking and sighing, Mail fondled her sister, finding that it got her attention back from wherever she was much faster than just waiting. After less than ten minutes Ash was giggling and trying to touch Mail in return, having no memory of being lost or why.

Aislin found herself lying on her closet floor being molested by her sister. Whining a little at the surprise, she tried to remember how she got there but could only recall playing with herself in the bath. Before she could get upset, Mail had succeeded in getting her excited enough to distract her and she forgot about being mad, letting her sister's fingers bring her to orgasm. Resting on the floor after, she giggled at Maolisa. "I guess I had a problem?"

"A little bit. Do you remember what you were doing before I was touching you?" Maolisa caressed her sister's chest lightly.

"I was in the bath fixing things, then I was here and you was fixing things." She shrugged, "so nope, don't remember."

"Fixing things?" Mail grinned, "oh, you mean, um, yes. Okay. Well, how about we don't worry about it? We can just find you something to wear to the store and see about getting a computer. How does that sound?"

She shook her head side to side, "I can't get clothes. There's too many." Looking up at the clothes hanging in the closet, she rolled onto her tummy then stood up and tried to get out of the closet.

"Ah, I see. Could that be why you had a problem?" Maolisa found a sun-dress that she thought would look cute on Aislin, "I like this, Would you wear it for me?"

"You're talking like I'm a baby!" Aislin grabbed the sun-dress and looked at it, then smiled, "It's cute! Thank you. Maybe it could have been."

Tousling her hair, Maolisa hugged her, "you're my baby, is that okay?"

"Yup!" Aislin pulled the dress on over her head and waited for Maolisa to straighten the shoulders and neck. "Need underpants, though. For armor. No shoes! I don't need shoes. Nope, not just to look at a computer." She smiled at Mail, making a pouty face.

"Ah, I can see you're starting to feel better, trying to get your way with the puppy face." Mail smiled back at her, "but you didn't have to, the store manager said it would be okay if you don't wear shoes. Just don't step on anything pointy." Holding her hands between them, Mail looked into Ash's eyes as Ash looked at Mail's chest, "No one will try to talk to you, they'll talk to me, okay?"

Biting her lip and nodding, she lowered her head a little, "okay. But I still don't like it."

Maolisa pulled Aislin to her and kissed her forehead, "you know you turn into a little kid when things you don't like come up?"

Aislin nodded, smiling sheepishly and murmuring, "can't help it."

Once Aislin was dressed Maolisa went back to her room and dressed in jeans, t-shirt, and tennis shoes, then returned to escort Aislin to the car. She'd already been warned that Ash would not buckle her own seatbelt and needed a harness with a difficult clasp so that she couldn't take it off if her mind was wandering. Expecting a little fight from Aislin, she was pleasantly surprised when her sister cooperated, holding her arms out of the way and letting herself be strapped in, then waiting patiently as Mail moved around to the driver's side. Maolisa leaned over and kissed Ash on the cheek, then started the car.

Twisting and turning a little, Aislin tested the harness. Finding that it held her securely, she smiled contentedly, leaning back and relaxing. Being restrained made her feel a little excited and gave her something to think about instead of worrying about where they were going. She looked out the window and watched the trees moving past, lightly touching herself, until they were entering the city. Turning her face down, she avoided looking out until the car stopped, then sat and waited patiently for Mail to let her out.

Maolisa unbuckled her sister's harness, smirking at her. "I know you can undo the clasps when you're not having a bad time. You don't have to wait for me to do it, do you?"

Aislin nodded, "Yes I do. Not supposed to do it myself cause then it can become a habit that I don't have to think about. Then in a bad time I could still do it and that would be dangerous. It's better if I don't practice." She let Mail take her hand and guide her out of the car, wincing as her bare feet hit the hot asphalt of the parking lot, then held her hand to walk to the store entrance.

Feeling her sister's hand shaking, Maolisa squeezed it lightly, hoping it felt reassuring, and walked beside her across the small parking lot. The store they were going to was in one of the many strip malls that litter the landscape of the south, and seeing it made Mail nervous for Ash's sake. It was a bit smaller than she had expected, so if there were many people at all inside it would feel crowded; something Ash could not handle. Pulling the door open, she was relieved to see only three people, and two appeared to be employees.

Moving behind Maolisa as one of the men approached them, Aislin pointed out to her that another of the men was setting the sign in the window to say 'closed'. She smiled when Mail nodded, then followed her to meet the approaching man. She looked him over, noting his casual clothing style, as he introduced himself as the owner and manager of the store while he waved away an obvious sales person that was heading toward them. Grinning shyly and looking at the floor as he looked her over in return, she tried harder to hide behind her sister, getting close enough to feel her body heat.

Keeping herself between Aislin and the manager, Maolisa explained what they were looking for, and stressed that it was for a beginner, so top end would be overkill. He pointed out that going too low end would also be a problem as the lack of features would be discouraging. Mail followed him to a stand of keyboards and monitors running demonstration software and let him show how it could be frustrating to not be able to manipulate images due to lack of features or the hardware being too slow. Maolisa had to agree with him when she tried a few things that she thought should be basic but weren't supported. As they talked and looked over models and accessories she kept an eye on Aislin as she started wandering and looking at things.

Finding a demonstration machine with a drawing tablet attached and a graphics program running, Aislin started drawing pictures. She experimented with the buttons on the tablet, then started clicking the various menus and the tools they would make available, then played with the various coloring effects. Being engrossed in her artwork she didn't notice a salesman approach until he started to say something to her, startling her into yelling, "stay away!" and backing away quickly. Once she was at a safe distance, which for a complete stranger was about eight feet, she looked around for Maolisa, then ran to her and hid behind her back again, muttering "stay away" over and over until Mail hugged her and put a finger on her lips.

"Sorry, Ash is extremely afraid of people. She can't stand to be closer than about eight feet to strangers, and even friends and family scare her if she is too close for too long." Maolisa was a little annoyed since she had made that clear on the telephone earlier, but then saw how the manager was glaring at his employee and saying something about how he was told to stay away, and she realized it was just a mistake by one person. She turned back Aislin and let her pull her over to the art demonstration, noticing that Ash was so excited she wasn't trembling, except the vibration of a kid that can't contain their energy.

Aislin showed Maolisa how she could draw things and manipulate them, getting wrapped up in what she was doing and forgetting she was just showing the device. She giggled nervously when Mail managed to get her attention and remind her they hadn't bought it yet, and told Mail, "hurry up!"

Being very careful, Maolisa explained that she would get it, but first they had to find the best combination of price and features. She could see Aislin was having trouble holding her temper, but couldn't think of a way to get her to be patient, and trying to hug her or calm her was having the opposite result. Repeating that she was just finishing buying it, she tried to hurry through the transaction.

Ash needed Mail to get the computer so she could draw more. She pointed at the drawing she was doing and tried to explain what she was doing but she was mad and there were no words. Why couldn't her sister understand she had to have it? She was doing something important! Grunting and pointing, she tried yelling to make the words come out but they remained inside, only a loud 'aaahhh' escaping her mouth. She wasn't aware that she was stamping her feet and jumping, her little hands balled into fists as she cried in frustration. Her head felt fuzzy and clouded, and she blamed Maolisa. If Mail had just got her the computer she needed she wouldn't be so mad and hurting. Her annoyance spiraled down through anger into blind, unthinking rage.

When Aislin started trying to hit her head on things Maolisa grabbed her around the body, trapping her arms and holding her away from anything she might break or that might break her. With great effort she pulled her sister to the door as one of the sales people opened it, then to the car as the other opened the car door for her. She wrestled Ash into the car and buckled her into the harness, still screaming, and went back into the store to finish purchasing the computer. Maolisa asked if there was some way they could save the picture Aislin had made and the manager pulled a USB drive out of a drawer, copied the files to it, and gave it to Mail, telling her it would be no charge. The salesmen loaded the components into the trunk for her as she tried to soothe Aislin.

As the car started moving, Aislin calmed enough to stop yelling. She still couldn't find any words, so leaned her head against the side window and just cried softly, not knowing what had happened. Her memory of the store was fading fast and all that remained was the feeling of having been very angry, with no idea why. There was a feeling of something lost, but she couldn't recall what it was, just that it was very important. She leaned on the door whimpering, gradually falling asleep.

Tears running down her cheeks, her heart breaking for her sister, Maolisa drove carefully, taking frequent looks at Aislin to see how she was doing. When Ash's face started relaxing and the whimpering sounds stopped Mail was able to start relaxing herself, her heartache easing a little. She felt bad for hoping that Aislin's fragile memory would lose the events of the store, but she also felt it would be easier for Aislin. The aftermath of Aislin's temper was never good, but was worse when she remembered it; the guilt Ash put on herself could last days, keeping her from enjoying anything. Arriving home, Maolisa unbuckled Aislin but left her sleeping, then started unloading the computer components.

Things bumping and thumping and making the car shake eventually woke Aislin. Looking around groggily she discovered she wasn't restrained. She stood and looked at the pile of boxes Mail had stacked by the door, then, recognizing the logos on the sides started getting excited until she saw the one for the drawing tablet. Remembering her lost drawing, she started to cry.

Maolisa was looking at Aislin and noticed what she was looking at when she went from excited to crying and quickly pulled out the USB drive the store manager had given her. "We have your picture, Sis! I saved it for you. See? It's right in here. As soon as we get this stuff put together you can have it again, okay?"

Reaching for the drive, Aislin looked at it closely, "The whole picture is in it?"

"Yup. All we have to do is plug that into the computer once it is set up and copy the files over. Then you can work on it more or just save it or print it or whatever you want." She watched as Ash's face went from extremely sad through relieved to happy, then continued spiraling through to ecstatic.

Jumping up and down, giggling, bouncing on her toes, clapping her hands, and grinning wide enough to make her cheeks hurt, Aislin looked more like a five year old than an adult, but she wasn't aware of it. She let her body express her happiness any way it chose, without regard to how it looked, and didn't pay any attention. She clasped the drive to her chest, her fingers gripping so tightly they turned white, tears of happiness replacing the ones from sadness on her cheeks. She stopped Maolisa from picking up another box so that she could grab her in a hug, still bouncing up and down like a schoolgirl. Her uncontrollable giggling was infectious.

Mail hugged her sister tightly, enjoying the rare chance to do so without worrying about her getting scared, the bouncing making it a little more amusing. She had been aware of Aislin's tendency to go to extremes with her moods, but had not seen the full range in years. The tempers were scary and heart wrenching, but the euphoria was delightful. Disengaging herself gently, she suggested Ash let her take things up to the library so she could set up the computer. A little nervous that Ash would take it as rejection, Maolisa was pleased when she was let go, Aislin's eagerness to have her new toy overriding her tendency to take things as personal affronts. Giggling as Ash continued bouncing and laughing and clapping, Mail started carrying the boxes into the house and up to the library.

Aislin wanted to help Maolisa carry the boxes upstairs, but she wasn't allowed to carry fragile things very far. She might forget she had them and open her hands, leaving them to fall and break. Not that she forgot all that often, but there was no way to tell when it might happen. Just to be safe she was clutching the USB drive tight enough to make her hands ache. It wasn't fragile but it was small and might get lost and then she'd have to get sad again and she hated that. She fidgeted, scraping her bare feet on the concrete garage floor in a way that Mail told her hurt just to watch but felt exciting to Ash. As Mail came for the last box Ash ran up to the library ahead of her.

The computer was winning the battle against Maolisa's temper. While she didn't have the super short fuse of her sister, nor the tendency to spiral from minor annoyance to animal rage in minutes, she did have limits to her tolerance for frustration, and they were being reached. It seemed no matter how she inserted parts in, getting them all feeling snug, when she turned on the box it just made varies beeping sounds and shut itself off. Using her own computer to look online for what the beeps meant didn't help any, since it was a different combination every time. She'd already sent Aislin outside for a bit so she wouldn't notice Mail getting upset at the thing. Well, that and because that much exuberance when things weren't going well just made the annoyances feel worse. Plugging the screen into the video card again, Mail pushed the power button, listened to the beeps, and threw the instruction book across the room when the box turned itself off again.

FaeLissa
FaeLissa
75 Followers