Help Me, Sister Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FaeLissa
FaeLissa
75 Followers

"No throwing stuff! It's bad bad bad bad bad. You want a spanking?" Aislin walked into the room just in time to see the book fly. She sighed heavily, "and people say I have a bad temper! At least I never throw things. Um, mostly." She bent over to get the book, letting Mail leer at her bum for a minute, and looked at the illustrations on how to set the parts up. She pushed Maolisa out of the way and pulled the side off the box, then looked back and forth between the box and the book. Reaching inside with tiny fingers she pulled out the memory sticks, fiddled around with the locking levers, then reseated the sticks. She did the same with the processor and then the graphics card. Tracing all the wires, she reseated every connector. Squatting beside the box and giving it one last look she put the side back on, slapped it hard muttering "better work dammit", and turned it on. It stayed on.

Sitting cross-legged on the floor beside Aislin, Maolisa slapped the carpet with both hands hard enough to make them sting. Rubbing them together ruefully, she growled, "you don't even know anything about computers! Why did it work this time?"

Aislin held her hand against Mail's, showing the comparative slimness of her fingers. "One, gots skinnier fingers. Two, even computers are afraid of making me mad." She stood up, then reached to pull Mail up. "I just made all the parts snuggle together, since you had them in the right places. The memory stick latch things fit funny, so then I did all the others just in case they fit funny too." She pulled her sister around the desk to watch the boot screen, then looked puzzled, "how come it says Windows? You said you like linux better."

"I do, for the things I use the computer for. What you want is different. There are a lot of good graphics programs for linux, but not enough. Linux would be cheaper, more secure, and easier to maintain, but that's not a good reason to give up functionality." She shrugged, "a computer and its operating system are tools to me, and probably will be to you, not a religion. We use what works best for what we want to do." She grinned, "and it does have linux as well. You can boot into it if you want, and run Windows in a virtual machine, or run the linux in a virtual machine and leave Windows as the main OS, so you can have the best of both."

Smirking, Aislin smacked her sister's shoulder lightly, "I bet that's all just gibberish so you don't have to explain to your dumb sister."

"You aren't dumb, you just haven't had a chance to learn this stuff yet. The place we went preinstalls Win and linux because they mostly deal with geeks, so you have a choice. But," she sat down at the desk and started setting up logins for both of them, "they can't preinstall software since there's no way to know what people want and they can't put everything. That part takes time but it's easy." She pulled out a box that had the logo of the graphics program Aislin had been playing with at the shop, "First I'll put this on, though, and let you play a little before I add more stuff, okay?"

Aislin nodded eagerly, perching on the side of the chair until Maolisa pulled her in to sit beside her on the seat. "So I can put this in," Ash held up the USB drive, "and work on the picture more? It's not done yet." She squirmed a little, enjoying the feeling of her naked body against Mail, in spite of Mail still being dressed from going out.

Hugging Ash before returning to answering the install questions, Maolisa nodded, "yup. I thought you might want to do some more with it. You were having too much fun to make you wait long." Once the questions were finished she sat back to let the install proceed, pulling Ash onto her lap and caressing her chest to get her horny enough to endure being close during the boring wait for the program to be ready.

The program finished installing about the same time that Aislin was noticing that she was having trouble staying comfortable so close to Mail. She squirmed and touched herself between her thighs while Mail reached around her to answer the post-install questions and let the program start, muttering repeatedly, "is it ready yet?" She admitted to having no patience at all, even though sometimes she tried. Not often, but sometimes.

Smiling, Maolisa lifted Aislin from her lap then set her on the seat, taking the USB drive from her and putting it into a slot in the side of the flatscreen, then leaned over and grabbed the trackball as the box asking what to do with contents popped up and clicked open. She set it to copy the files over to the computer's hard drive, then removed the drive and put it in a drawer in the desk before starting the drawing program and getting it to open the drawing for Ash, smiling again as Ash started giggling like a little kid, bouncing on the chair. She barely got her hands out of the way in time for Aislin to pull the drawing tablet on its rack over the keyboard and reach for the stylus. Backing away, she stepped around the chair and caressed Aislin's long hair lightly, her heart melting as her sister forgot the rest of the world existed.

Aislin experimented again, finding the tools she had used in the shop, then trying more. Opening the help window, she pushed it to one side where she could get it with a tap of the stylus on the side of the drawing surface, then accidentally found the touch sensitive buttons along the side of the tablet. Playing with them a little she found she could set one to pull up the help screen when she touched it. Giggling almost maniacally she closed the help window and made the drawing window full screen, then touched the help button to pop up the help screen and then again to make it go away. Once she was sure she had it as she wanted she resumed drawing and modifying and experimenting. The help file suggested using a tutorial to learn each thing step by step, but since it used a drawing she didn't want to make she skipped that part, just choosing to use the context help each time she found a new thing. For hours she alternated between fixing the picture and practicing a new tool.

When the sun was down and the sky was darkening Maolisa peeked in on Ash, smiling softly to see her concentrating, her little tongue tip poking out of the side of her mouth as she ran the stylus over the tablet, apparently engrossed in her art. Hesitant to disturb her from something she could sink herself into so fully, Mail decided to prepare a simple dinner she could eat at the desk. She was glad that the antique desk was so large. There would be room for books, food and other things without needing to keep moving the computer parts around. She made a note to put a cupholder on the side of the chair so there wouldn't be any need for drinks to be near the desktop, keyboard, or tablet. Ash wasn't always the most coordinated person, especially when in a mood surge. A spill-proof cup would probably be a good idea, as well. She went down to the kitchen and looked for something she could make into a finger food for her budding artist.

Leaning back in the chair, then sliding down so her bum hung off the edge, Aislin looked at the picture and nodded. "That's about it, I think." She looked around and found a plate with a few pieces of torn up grilled cheese sandwich and a nearly empty travel-cup of soda beside her tablet. A vague memory of eating and drinking lingered on the edges of her awareness. Shrugging, she squirmed a little and discovered Maolisa was sharing the chair with her. She giggled, "I was away again?"

Shaking her head, Maolisa snuggled her sister, naked body to naked body, "I don't think it counts as going away. You were just focused on what you were doing, not inside your head." She pointed at the picture, a moderately realistic rendering of the two of them hugging on the dock. "That is much better than most of what I see on the art sites on the web, and it was your very first! You're awesome, Sis." She licked Ash's lips and caressed her chest, pulling playfully at her nipples, "if that is 'going away' then you should do it a lot. You're talented."

Blushing, Aislin buried her face in the curve between Maolisa's shoulder and neck, murmuring softly, "is just a picture. Making it not flat is hard, though. I wanted to make it look like real people but I think that I need to start different." Sucking in a little gasp as Mail pushed her away a little and leaned over to bite a nipple, she grabbed her sister's head and pulled it to stay tight to her chest, "but maybe another time cause this time is probly time for something else."

Using the silk sash she had brought with her, Maolisa tied Aislin's wrists together and stood up, then towed her, reminiscent of their first time together, to Ash's room. She untied her sister only long enough to tie her hands behind her back, then laid her on her back on the bed. Climbing on top of Ash, Mail forced kisses (not that much force was required) onto the little soft lips. Biting gently, she slowly moved down Ash's body, her teeth scraping first on her chin, then throat, pausing as Mail had to figure out how to bite the broad flat chest, then moving slowly toward each nipple, biting hard enough to make Aislin whimper but not enough to make her cry. Biting lower, at the fluttering tummy, Mail giggled as she watched the muscles make waves from ribcage to mound and back at each bite. She moved lower, taking a pause to lick her sister's navel until she giggled.

Aislin, her attention yanked to her tummy, squirmed and wiggled under her sister, her pussy wet and begging for someone to do something with it. Her mouth refused to say the words her pussy sent to her brain, leaving her whining and twisting, her hips pushing up against Maolisa's body, moaning softly as her sister's skin slid firmly against her soft, smooth mound. Gasping for breath, she pushed her hips up over and over again, hoping Mail would notice.

Maolisa noticed and grinned. Moving slowly down from her sister's navel, she licked and bit at every bit of skin she could, taking her time as Aislin pumped her pussy against Mail's body, first her stomach, then her chest, now her chin. By the time Mail's mouth was at the puffy mound of her sister's pussy Aislin was moaning and whimpering, humping so hard that Maolisa was sure Ash was going to cum whether Mail did anything or not. She continued biting the soft pillowy tissue, licking as her tongue found a fold. As Ash thrust harder and faster Mail used her hands on her sister's thighs to keep her shoulders and head bouncing in rhythm to avoid injury, her mouth working to tease Aislin's body even as she knew Ash was at the end of her resistance.

As Mail's mouth covered Aislin's lips, her tongue spreading them, Ash thrust hard and fast, bucking her pelvis in orgasm, squeaking as she tried to squeal, her sister's tongue reaching her clit at just the right time to push her higher. Her legs wrapped around Maolisa's back, her heels kicking hard as she thrust her pussy into Mail's face, moaning deep between gasps for air. She twisted side to side, trying to get her hands out from under her. Being unable to just made her orgasm stretch out longer; something about being completely helpless made her hornier. She giggled to herself as the orgasm started to wane, thinking how nearly everything made her horny. She was distracted from her momentary lucidity by the touch of Maolisa's mouth on her toes.

From the sound of Aislin's heavy breathing Maolisa was sure she was ready to orgasm again even though it had only been a minute or two. She smiled wryly, wishing it was so easy for her to cum; one touch of Ash's toes and she was halfway there. Mail needed a lot more touching, or a lot more mental stimulation. Such as watching her sister cum. Caressing the cute little foot, she turned and watched her sister throw her head back, arching up in another orgasm. She shook her head, grinning, and crawled around Ash on her hands and knees, moving toward her head.

When Maolisa straddled Aislin's chest, her hot, wet pussy almost on her face, Aislin tensed. When she looked down into her eyes, Aislin shuddered and trembled, quickly looking down, straight at the smooth puffy folded mound of her sister. She licked her lips, then bit them, then moaned as she tried to say something, but she didn't have any words to say, just feelings, but Mail couldn't hear her feelings. She tried to lift her head but was afraid she might be doing the wrong thing. Biting her lip, she whimpered.

Not wanting to torture Aislin emotionally, Maolisa scooted up on her knees until her pussy was right above her sister's mouth, then lowered herself, whispering, "it's okay to lick. I want you to." She smiled down, "just think of what you want me to do to you, and do that to me, except no hurting." She grinned as Ash giggled into her pussy, the vibrations running through her excited body. As Aislin thrust her stiff tongue directly into the fold of her pussy, Mail groaned. "Did you ever lick another girl?"

Shaking her head side to side, Aislin bit at her sister's mound, then murmured into it, "nobody told me to."

The vibrations of Aislin taking into her pussy made Maolisa moan before murmuring in response, "then I'm going to tell you lots of new things to do."

FaeLissa
FaeLissa
75 Followers