Help Should Arrive Soon

Story Info
Samus Aran's gunship lands on an uncharted planet.
3k words
3.74
23k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes opened to a dark room. Familiar but absent of sound or light.

"No alarms. No signs of intrusion."

She slowly rose out of her bed, feet touching cold metal and blinking eyes straining to adjust. Her hand carefully searched for a flashlight that usually sat near her bed on the nightstand. She thumbed its switch yet nothing happened.

"Dead battery?"

Her steps forward were cautious since she had most likely been caught in a trap. The door to her room was open but the control panel beside it was dead like the rest of the lights or displays. Samus gripped her pistol tightly, checked the charge. Nothing.

"Everything is completely dead."

The idea was worrying to say the least but if she could retrieve her suit than she would have protection and maybe she could better explore the situation.

From the nightstand she took a few glow sticks and a combat knife before leaving the room.

The hall was as dead as the bedroom. She continued past the blank panels and made her way to the armory, hoping that her suit was functional.

"Maybe the ship was damaged?"

But then why wasn't her gun working?

"No, maybe an EMP?"

She had installed various defences and failsafes for such an attack but none of that seemed to help. All of the doors were open as per another failsafe intended to prevent rooms being sealed if there was no power to their controls and not even a single emergency light was functioning. Peering into the room her heart sank, her suit was in pieces. She had forgotten she had set the armory to conduct a full maintenance routine which resulted in the suit being disassembled for all possible repairs. Some pieces were still sealed in the repair units; the mechanized arms holding armor plating, removing or inserting various odds and ends. Some were in a quarantine section being scanned for any minute traces of unsavoury guests. Her arm cannon had been completely broken down and one major component of it, as far as Samus could actually see, wasn't in the immediate area and was most likely in another very unreachable place.

It was obvious now that the situation was far more problematic than previously believed. Even if she could get every piece of her suit together she wouldn't have to tools to efficiently rebuild it. It was now reasonable to assume she would not have access to any electronics aboard her gunship and anything not protected by the same failsafe as the doors would remain sealed. She scanned the room looking for anything useful.

She had an old gun powder rifle but forgot to ever look for ammo for it. Admittedly it was bought as more of a display piece because of its age but she still wanted to feel how ancient rifles handled so that was out of the question. She had a few bladed weapons but most of them were gifts, trophies or other such things of more decorative natures. There were probably a few that were combat capable but she had not bothered to practise with any of them. There were a couple of situational items; grenades, flash bangs, napalm canisters and some missiles she used in her arm cannon. None of these would be particularly safe or useful outside of their intended situations as well as the fact that she had to extra defensive measures.

It was obvious that she had little in the way of real firepower or defense outside of her power armour but this wasn't enough to hurt her unflinching will. She had been in countless god forsaken places and situations. Hope hadn't been lost yet.

With nothing more but some old combat fatigues, boots, her knife and a spear that was at the very least not likely to snap like spaghetti when faced with a challenge; she made her way to an emergency exit hatch at the bottom of the ship, a very small but manually accessible bulkhead, to try and see where she had ended up and possibly find a solution to the problem at hand.

There was soil beneath the silent craft. From inside she could see sunlight and grass, listening for signs of movement or talking or anything. The hatch hadn't opened silently and she wouldn't pop right out without waiting for signs of danger. Nothing.

She dropped the spear down and heard nothing but it's metal clunking hitting the ground. Satisfied she finally jumped down and saw a heavily forested place. There was an occasional 'bird call' far off in the distance as well as the buzz of alien insects. The sky bore a faintly visible white ring against the purple-blue dotted with small white clouds. She had more expected a pirate hangar bay filled with guns and soldiers so this was far more of a pleasant surprise all things considered.

Samus planted the spear into the dirt and walked a circle around the ship to take note of the area. She looked up at the trees and saw no damage and to the ground with the same result. The ship itself was also undamaged, no traces of weapon fire or other possible exterior tampering. The ground was also fine with no skid marks of a potential crash and grinding halt. It was as if the ship simply landed and died. There had also been no alarm during her sleep and she had no immediate way to even be sure of how long the ship had been in its state. All she had was whatever non electronics she owned and it occurred to her that this event may not have been a trap. She mulled over it.

"Pirates wouldn't have left the ship on its own. They would have chased after it or at least placed guards nearby."

Mechanical failure was always possible.

"Never seen a ship just die like this. Not without some kind of damage."

She rubbed her eyes while leaning against the hull. With no obvious threat or objective, the tired woman thought of immediate necessities. Her ship was always pinging to Federation vessels and stations, and it had gotten her out of trouble a few times in the past. Rescue was always on the way, just takes some time. For now she was on the subject of how best to wait it out. Obviously she would keep trying to find evidence of sabotage or traps while she attempted repairs on her ship but first she needed food and water to be readily available.

"Not my first rodeo." she sighed, remembering how boring that rodeo had actually been.

After a few minutes of searching, Samus found a non electronic field kit used for detecting potential nutrients and toxins in foods or liquids. The longest time she had been forced to wait for help was three weeks which was mostly covered by supplies she already had stocked in the ship but even if this lasted the same time there was still the fact that she didn't have a functioning kitchen unit so some of her food was completely useless. While prowling the dark hulk she checked the bathroom fixtures as well as the kitchen sink. No water as expected but the toilet could still be operated in a very awkward manual fashion. A lesson learned the hard way after minor systems damage disrupted power flow to the bathroom. A somewhat comforting thought, that she wouldn't have to make an outhouse. But it still required water and since that was the one thing she had none of, it was top priority.

"Lucky break." she said to herself.

Five minutes of walking had yielded a rather sizable pond with quite clear waters. She drew the field kit, taking a small slip of paper with the word "Water" written on it. There were two strips on it that she dipped into the water for a few seconds before pulling the slip out. The slip turned green on both strips, the chemical mixture in them responding to clean, drinkable water.

With water secured she began to explore a bit further out with the intent of circling the ship to get an idea of the land and perhaps locate a source of food. If she had both then it was feasible that survival would become something closer to a moderate struggle and not a true life or death catastrophe.

"Not the hardest thing I've done. No need to worry."

Another few minutes were spent on a rather pleasant hike around the area in a landscape not unlike pictures of Earth that are plastered in almost every space station you could end up on. The surrounding trees all seemed to remain around thirty to forty feet tall and were covered in branches that spiraled upwards in a bizarrely ordered fashion. There were flowers that looked much like any other wild flower and the grass was very thin but long. The overall niceness of this place helped her to remain completely calm about her situation. After all, she has survived far more desperate and dangerous adventures on literal death worlds. This place was not without problem, though.

The bored woman leaned against tree for a moment while looking at a few hills in the distance. There hadn't been many landmarks to note but she had found a few berry bushes that tested safe and still all was calm and quiet. But it wasn't quiet enough for her to hear the slithering beneath her, something grabbing her ankles before she could move.

"Not having any of this shit! "she yelled while gripping the spear and readying her attack.

She wasn't fast enough, the spear being ripped from her hands with two more of the things wrapping around her wrists. They were long and snake like; deep blue/black with glowing neon blue bulbs at the ends and smaller glowing spheres occasionally dotted throughout the main body. Their movements were slightly sluggish but precisely timed as if the creatures took a slow punch long before their target came close enough to hit, making contact at exactly the perfect moment.

The two on her wrists pulled her arms up and together, one taking both in its grasp as the other moved down, tapping at Samus. She grit her teeth as the awkward thing poked her cheek, leaving a spot of slime on her. She looked around questioning how she hadn't seen these apparently massive things. They were possibly four to five inches thick at the biggest she could see of them though their width kept shifting. It gave another poke at her cheek before tapping her breast and stomach. So far Samus could only see these appendages and no central body. Their behavior was very unlike most predators she had fought before, taking their time and not outright attacking.

"I'm really hoping you're just very curious." she growled.

The creature slithered under her top and again poked her stomach before rubbing against her breasts with the same intent and curiosity. Samus growled again but was still unable to move as the beast pulled away and popped all of the buttons on her top. Another of the things had begun inspecting her pants as the one up top had, slowly working into it and feeling around. Its skin was cool against her thighs, the slime causing the pants to stick to her. The first thing joined the second, working its way down the opposite side. The frustrated woman tried to struggle before her new friends got any ideas but their grip tightened, allowing no possibility of escape.

Samus's hopes that the things would leave her be were dashed as the two things began pulling apart from each other and tore her pants to shreds. She was now exposed and held in place in a very compromising position as one of the creatures poked at her cunt, each prod sending a chill up her spine and making her try to pull her legs together with no success.

"Let go of me!" she yelled, her teeth clenching in a violent growl.

Either the things were deaf or didn't care as the one down low rubbed itself against her, its slime beginning to coat her and after only a few seconds of this it angled upward itself against her folds. She knew it was coming but couldn't help but pray it was still 'only curious'. The bulb at the tip kept pressing into her, increasing how hard it tried with each new push. The feeling was uncomfortable and gearing towards becoming painful as the bulb finally managed to breach ever so slightly.

"Disgusting piece of shit." she winced to the thing.

It pressed again and got further inward before holding still. Cool liquid leaked out of it as it once again pulled back and pushed in, lubing the area to better penetrate. She knew it was no longer curiosity. Her eyes shut tight and her breath held, the thing sank its bulb into her. She let out a choked sigh while her flesh shook from the force of it. The thing must have been five inches wide and she felt the sickening motions of it growing and shrinking inside of her before it began thrusting again.

Never before had something as disgusting been done to her, never had she been hurt in such a disgraceful and sickening way. Even the Pirates never resorted to acts this depraved. Samus kept her teeth clenched while she watched the beast thrusting into her. It kept at its sluggish but planned pace, the bulb expanding her insides as far as they were able to go.

Another bulb poked her cheek before moving to find her mouth, the same slime now dripping onto her shut lips. She kept swinging her head away from it but before long it kept exact pace with her. A few small tendrils crept between her lips and managed to get past them. More appeared and joined them in trying to open her mouth, the lot of them barely managing to spread out between her teeth to pull her jaw done. With a slow but solid effort the bulb was given access, shrinking down to fit the gap and squeeze in. As soon as it entered it expanded again making itself too big for her to snap down on it. This didn't stop her from trying; her limbs thrashing violently as she let out a muffled scream, tears forming as her jaw didn't have enough room to snap on the thing and wasn't strong enough to slowly dig into it.

The thrashing wasn't taken well by the beast as it simply tightened its grip and pumped into her with increased speed and depth, the bulb getting bigger till its size began to truly hurt her. She whimpered softly at the pain before the bulb in her mouth began to ejaculate in her mouth. The liquid was cool and thick, gently coating her tongue. She coughed and tried to somehow get it out of her mouth. The taste was of some kind of fruit and the thought of swallowing any of it made her feel sick.

Below, the monster continued its assault and once more increased its speed. More tears formed and fell as her mouth was filling but her attempts at leaking the fluid out failed. The bulb locked the liquid in leaving her only one option. She swallowed a gulp of it, feeling the coolness slowly drop down her throat. The thing kept pumping more in and again and again she was forced to swallow it. Her breasts bounced with each gulp and subsequent convulsion brought on by the sickening feeling.

The one below paused, its entire body ceasing any movement and the one above increasing its output. Below it pulled the bulb to the outermost part of her before swelling and tugging a bit to ensure it wouldn't come out easily. She felt it coming, knew all too well what it was preparing for. She swallowed another gulp and cried in anger as the rush of the chilled sperm began to fill her. The pressure inside her built as it continued to cum and soon she could see her abdomen swell ever so slightly, the sperm completely filling her until the beast decided she had suffered enough. It pulled out with a mortifying plop and the bulk of its incessant load poured out after it hitting the ground with a considerable noise. The second bulb likewise retreated, leaving a trail of slime on her lips. She saw her legs now covered in black with pockets of blue scattered within.

The beast, now satisfied, released her and pulled back to its hiding place. A quick glance now revealed countless tendrils all extending down from high amongst the trees. A few from another tree seemed to point towards her before approaching slowly. As much as she wanted to take the spear and slaughter them, there were far too many and she would certainly be caught before she could kill many of them. She took hold of the spear and sprinted past the searching tentacles, jumping to the side as a smaller one moved into her path. Another grabbed at her ankle but was just slow enough for her rush through its grip. She jumped over two more that hung low to the ground and ducked under a third that had rapidly dropped from a tree.

She kept her eyes forward and could see more descending. How many had she passed before being captured? Another made a pass at her right arm but was bumped aside with the center of the spear. A large one made such a terrifyingly close grab at her waist but the bounty hunter rolled onto the ground and slipped out of its grasp. With one final dash she crossed over a line of rocks and with it, the tree line housing the horrifying mess of creatures. She sprinted back to her ship and climbed inside, slamming the hatch shut and throwing the spear against a nearby wall. She screamed and threw a chair across the darkness before slinking down against wall, tears streaming as screams faded into sobs. She would sit there for some time, falling into a fetal position and crying into the silence. With time, she passed into slumber.