Help the Disabled

Story Info
Disabled man encourages wife to sleep around.
1.6k words
4.31
66.6k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NiceEyes
NiceEyes
44 Followers

Some people may think that this story is sick, but it has been a very positive experience for my wife and me. You see, I am 46 and my wife, Donna, is 41. We have had a very active sex life practically since our first date. We love each other deeply and passionately and would do anything for each other.

When I was 29, my doctor told me that I have a disease (which I will not name here) that will slowly progress over time, gradually taking my strength (and other things) away. It took quite a while for us to accept this new reality, but in its own way, it strengthened our relationship.

We continued our life as it was, gradually making changes as they became necessary. We still enjoyed life, and our love and devotion for each other only grew. Our sex life seemed to go on unchanged, at least to me. About two years ago, I realized that I was becoming less able to perform sexually. Donna was supportive, telling me that even if I become totally unable to have sex, she will still love me forever.

Then, thanks to the wonder drug, Viagra, I have been able to continue having sex with Donna, despite the gradual decline of my abilities to attain and maintain an erection. But it did nothing for my strength or stamina. Our sex life was doing less for me and it was even more frustrating to Donna.

We tried to change things. I performed oral sex on her more than before. We accumulated quite a selection of toys for her. She always said that she would never masturbate, but she tried it, eventually doing it at least twice a week.

We treat our love making sessions as a time for us to be closer, unlike before when we both received great physical satisfaction. This is not bad, but I could tell that Donna was missing what we used to have and I was becoming less able to satisfy her needs.

It took me a while, but I got up the courage to ask Donna if she would like to get her sexual satisfaction from another man. I told her that I really wanted her to enjoy this part of our life that had all but died. She said that she could never cheat on me like that. I assured her that if I knew about it, it wouldn’t be cheating. I told her to think of it as using a “surrogate.” She thought about it, but still said that she couldn’t do it.

We have always communicated very openly, and she admitted that she would be lying if she said that she didn’t miss the intensity of our sex life from years ago. But she always reassured me that she “is ok” with what we have. It isn’t hard to read between the lines and see that she was willing to make the sacrifice, but with significant regrets.

Then, once while we were playfully talking about sex, I asked her again if she would like to have sex with another man. I told her that I would feel better knowing that she was being satisfied, even if it was by someone else. Her response was that as long as we can have sex, we will. If and when I become completely unable, then she might consider looking elsewhere, with my permission. That is when I surprised her by telling her that I would be hurt more if she waited to have another lover until I was totally unable. She seemed puzzled. I explained, “If I am still able to have sex with you, then the other man is HELPING me to satisfy you. But if I am unable, then he is REPLACING me.”

I was able to help her understand that it was not a now or never ultimatum, but if she ever wanted to have extramarital sex the best time would be before it becomes the only option. Of course, that is unless she wanted to screw around without my knowledge, which would hurt me even more if I found out.

She was understanding, and confessed that she had thought about trying sex with another man. But would not discuss how this would happen, with whom or when.

Then, last summer we went to her family reunion. It was a big deal because her mother’s parents were both having their 90th birthdays, grandma in May and grandpa in July. We met cousins and aunts and uncles that Donna hardly even knew.

Everyone seemed to have a lot of fun. I watched while Donna played softball. One of the guys on her team was the husband of a cousin that died in a car crash, leaving him to raise their children. His name was Tim, and he was chosen to be a team manager. When choosing sides, he picked Donna because she was very close to his late wife. Tim was very personable and he made Donna laugh. After the 2nd inning, she talked her team into letting me coach 3rd base. I liked being part of the team. We had fun, but our team lost. Tim brought us all over by the refreshments and loudly proclaimed that he was buying the team a round of drinks. The beer and soda were free, but the gesture was well received.

The party went on, with a lot of food and drinks and games. Music was playing, so Donna asked Tim if he would like to dance. They looked happy, two-stepping around. When they stopped, Donna came back and asked if I minded. I said, “No, not if you have fun.”

She smiled and thanked me.

As it got later, she started to get a little tipsy from the beer that she had been drinking all day. Donna frequently disappeared to mingle and exchange stories. During one of these excursions, Donna was gone for over an hour. When she returned, she looked a little shaken. I asked if everything was ok. Donna at first said, “Yea.” but a moment later asked if I would be mad at her if she told me something.

I said, “Try me.”

Donna nervously told me about going for a walk with Tim. They were talking and before they realized it, they were on the other side of the park, about six blocks away. They decided to sit on a bench, to rest for a while, and continue talking. Donna admitted feeling a closeness to Tim. Then they kissed. She was surprised that it was happening, but she wanted more. Their embrace became more passionate and Donna liked it. This went on for about 5 minutes before Tim said they should be getting back.

Donna told me it was probably because they had been drinking beer all day. I said, “Maybe it was because both of you wanted it, and that’s ok. In fact, I think that you needed to kiss Tim.”

“That’s nonsense!”

“Fine, but I dare you to invite him over tomorrow night to play cards with us.”

“I can do that.” Donna left, looking for Tim. When she found him, she said that I wanted her to invite him over for cards.

Tim said, “That sounds great, but I can’t make it tomorrow.” Then he asked, “Is it possible that we could do it tonight?”

Donna said, “Sure, why not!” She came back to me and informed me, “The party is on for tonight, as soon as he can take the kids home. So we better go.” We went home and got everything ready for a card game. Soon Tim was there. We played cards for a while, until I lost my last chip. I excused myself and went to the den to watch a baseball game, leaving them alone. I heard laughing mixed with the clink of chips. After another half hour, Donna peaked in on me, asking if I was ok. I said yes and asked how she was doing. Apparently she was beating Tim pretty bad. With that, she went back to Tim.

That was the last I remember, before dozing off watching the ball game. Later, Donna confessed to me that when she won Tim’s last chip, she consoled him with a kiss that lead them to the sofa, where they really made out. They were both very hot for each other. Donna said, “Let’s go upstairs. Don’t worry, my husband won’t know.” So they snuck upstairs to our bedroom, and continued their kiss, which lead to clothes coming off and then they fucked. I was awoken by cries of ecstasy like I hadn’t heard in years. I fought the temptation to investigate and just waited ‘til they finished and came back downstairs.

After Tim left, Donna told me what happened, and since I didn’t have any problem with it, she went into more detail. According to her, Tim wasn’t that great of a lover, but he was much more capable than I have been for years. She said it just felt so good that she didn’t want to stop. My reaction left her comfortable with what she did.

Since then, Donna had short affairs with a man she knew from work, and a divorcee’ on our block. Then she decided to place a personals ad, where she met a wonderful, 27 year old man. They were fabulous in bed, and have been lovers ever since. About twice a week he is at our house and I sleep in the guest room. He is cool about our arrangement, and even helps out around the house.

Now, when Donna and I have sex (about twice a month), there is less pressure and the more relaxed setting enhances the experience. It is very rewarding for both of us.

NiceEyes
NiceEyes
44 Followers