Help Wanted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbara gazed down at Gwen's pretty, reddened cunt. She scooted closer to her. "Dominate?"

"After you've played around a bit, I'll finish you off. But until then, you two get acquainted. It can be very fun, not knowing quite what to do, just... exploring."

Gwen shivered, reaching down to Barbara's utility belt and opening it. Barbara did the same, prying her nimble fingers under Gwen's waistband. Together, they dragged each other's bottoms down their hips and off their legs. As they crouched down to draw the pants off their calves, their heads bumped together. They both giggled, Felicia joining in, her laughter rich and deep.

"I know this is kinda slutty," Gwen said, "but I'm not so slutty that I'd make it with someone and not know their name."

"Yeah," Barbara agreed, sobering, her eyes briefly snatching at the blonde muff between Gwen's legs before looking up into her eyes. "Masks on?"

"Masks on," Gwen agreed, hers still perched over her nose.

"I'm Barbara."

"Gwen."

"Nice to meet you, Gwen."

"Nice to meet you, Barbara."

Gwen slid her left arm across Barbara's creamy shoulders. Although she was younger, Gwen wanted Babs to start the play. With her first girlfriend, she had been the passive one, letting Mary Jane do most of the work. Well, she was a big girl now, she had lost her cherry, and as fascinating as Felicia was, Barbara had her own kind of indolent allure.

She pressed her ass in closer to Barbara's velvety flesh and lifted her right hand to the redhead's curving breasts. Barbara trembled, opening her full thighs, and softened, turning her head for a kiss.

Gwen brushed her mouth into the parted, silky lips and slid her tongue inside. It wasn't like before, when Felicia had sort of made them kiss—dominated them into it. This was their choice, their need, and that made it even sweeter.

The hot cling of Gwen's mouth, the lazy flirt of her tongue around Barbara's tongue, fired Barbara's lust as well. Dinah had never let her take the lead role; she wanted to be boss. This was so different, it awakened a sweet latent craving in her being. Her lower body was already squirming with anticipation.

Waves of lilac perfume and aromatic arousal blazed Gwen's senses. She cuddled her hand around and under Barbara's thrusting breasts, roving her fingers from one swelling nipple to the other. An eager moan rose in Barbara's throat, her arms went around Gwen's neck, her soft right thigh slipped across Gwen's legs.

Felicia watched the two girls kissing, as willingly as could be, and her clit flexed into neat hardness. The redhead's middle finger was in Gwen's cunt, and as soon as the blonde's stiff pink nipples were exposed, Barbara was sucking on them. Felicia was usually the aggressor when someone was getting screwed, figuratively or literally. It was interesting to see someone else go on the offensive.

"Ohhhh!" Gwen whimpered, her soft thighs shaking, her breasts lifting.

Barbara knew how to please a pussy, alright. With her finger deep in Gwen's juicy young cunt, she was rubbing her thumb into Gwen's clit. Her smiling lips moved from one nipple to the other; Gwen was grabbing at Barbara's shoulders, her pretty face starting to twist with rising passion. Maybe she wasn't Barbara's first blonde.

Felicia was having a delicious fantasy. She imagined that Peter Parker was on the bed and Barbara was fondling his prick instead of Gwen's tender little cunt. New pussy was exciting, but Peter was something special, even if Felicia knew how strange it was to be thinking of prick when there were two, count them, two pussies there. Compare and contrast.

The last time she had fucked him had been better than most. He had let her ride him and his prick had been just the right size for it, fitting just right into her tight cunt. She wanted that again. But she would take what she could get for now.

Still listening to Gwen's gurgles and gasps of pleasure, Felicia went around the bed and picked up her vibrator. It was a slender model, and only six inches long, but the way it shook it felt a whole lot bigger. She sank against the headboard and spread her long legs, so long they almost stretched to where Gwen and Barbara lay on the bed. But they were too involved with each other to notice what she was doing.

Barbara was between Gwen's legs now, their cunts were together, and the redhead was rolling slowly into Gwen's flesh. She was more experienced, and had instinctively taken the lead. Good for her. Maybe Felicia would have some fun letting her try to top later. Or maybe she'd skip straight to disabusing the little filly of any delusions of dominating she had.

Felicia nudged the tip of the vibrator between her engorged labia lips and carefully pushed it in. "Mmmm, good!" Usually, she worked over her well-developed clitoris and her rather sensitive breasts—she had lots of fun with those—but Gwen and Barbara were inspiring her to go deeper. They were rolling around and rubbing their clits together and kissing so desperately it was hard to even remember their initial reluctance.

I'm going to go off watching these two, Felicia thought, hunching up on the vibrator. I really am!

"Come on, baby, you're almost there!" came Barbara's voice. The bed creaked, and the faint kiss of cunt on cunt reached Felicia's senses.

"Ohhh," Gwen whimpered, "OH!"

Felicia shuddered, watching Barbara's ass work up and down, around and around. Her full breasts jiggled against Gwen's pink, pointy ones. Felicia lifted her free hand to her swollen, aching tits and fondled them; she stroked the vibrator inside herself slowly.

She closed her eyes, imagining Peter was between her slender legs, his cock pumping sensuously into her eager cunt. Ohhh, hell! She could come thinking of him, just from thinking of him! Now she was on top of him, sliding her tits across his bare chest, her inner passage twitching with voluptuous cadence.

She often tightened her sex to give her lovers more pleasure, get them off faster, but this time her cunt was doing it without her command. God, what a nice prick Peter had! Not too big, hitting in her just right. This was the best part of a fuck, here, now, for both her and the lesbians. Her thighs trembled, her breasts peaked out further, her nipples hardened. A little faster now.

A sudden plaintive cry from Gwen, a faster shimmy of the bedsprings and Barbara's moan of delight, spoke of how they were enjoying themselves.

"Unnnn—fuuck!" Barbara wailed. "Come on, do it!"

"OH-OH-OH!" Gwen whimpered.

Felicia felt the honeyed pounding of her own satisfaction. Sweet Jesus, it was good! The vibrator flashed swiftly in and out, her clit tensed and began to throb in rhythm to its pulses, her cunt clenched just the way Barbara's cunt did with Gwen's fingering.

She held the dildo handle and hunched through her spasming delight. She simply had to buck her hips against the sensation overwhelming her. The final spasms of her inner cunt shook her legs and arms and tits, the bed creaking just as furiously under her as it was under Gwen and Barbara.

Speaking of Barbara, she gave Gwen a few more thrusts and rolled away, looking over at Felicia. A wide smile touched her wet lips. "I didn't know you liked prick that much."

"Depends on the prick," Felicia laughed. "This is better than some men I've known."

"I'm game," Gwen giggled wildly.

"Oh no, she was talking to me."

"Maybe," Felicia suggested, "one of you can use it on the other?"

Barbara liked the sound of that. "Yeah, blondie, you can—"

"Me? I just got you off!"

"You got me off? You were coming like crazy!"

"I was touching myself."

"That wasn't what you were getting off on, though."

"Ladies," Felicia interrupted, "do you know the significance of the number sixty-nine?"

"What's that?" Gwen asked.

"Lay on your back," Barbara told her excitedly. "Lay on your back!"

When Gwen had done as Barbara suggested, the redhead straddled Gwen's face, then lowered her own head down until her mouth covered the teen's wet little pussy.

Looking up at the woman's hot, open slit poised just above her mouth, Gwen felt like she was looking into a cunt for the first time in her life. The juicy pink lips of Barbara's pussy looked like the petals of a lovely flower covered with morning dew. Sweet droplets of moisture were glistening on the velvety soft flesh of Barbara's slit. The trimmed bush of her shimmering red pubic hair was swirling softly around the wet pinkness inside her. And the most exciting thing of all was the sweet scent that was seeping warmly from inside Barbara, calling to Gwen.

Gently grasping the cheeks of Barbara's creamy ass, Gwen slowly lowered her dripping cunt down against her waiting mouth. She would never forget the exciting taste when she first pursed her lips and kissed the hot wetness of Barbara's sex.

"Oh fuck." She heard Barbara shudder with delight at the feel of Gwen's lips, the tip of her tongue, on her cunt. "That's it, honey! Give me your tongue!"

With her tongue darting around in the woman's slippery little cunt, Gwen felt Barbara return the favor, mouth sucking deliciously on her own quivering sex. Gwen was thrilled that they could give each other so much pleasure at the same time.

"Oh, Barbara!" Gwen panted, spreading her thighs farther apart to give that sucking mouth all the room it needed. "I love it, honey! Oh, God, how I love it!"

Felicia's clit was stiff as a plank as she watched the naked couple lurching around on the bed. The sight and sound of the women sucking nosily on each other's cunts was desperately erotic, and she almost wished they would finish just so she could ram her tongue into one of their holes. From the way they were moaning and squealing, Felicia could tell they were both nearing climax.

Gwen could feel her hot young cunt opening wider as Barbara tongued her closer and closer to an explosive orgasm. "Suck!" she screamed, still lapping frantically on the pussy that was writhing down on her mouth. "Oh, God, Barbara! It feels so good! Keep sucking! Keep sucking!"

Almost out of her mind from the feel of Barbara's mouth working so deep and expertly down between her legs, Gwen rammed her tongue into the redhead's dripping slit. On and on they sucked, their juice-drenched faces buried in each other's squirming cunts.

"Oh shit!" Gwen moaned into Barbara's sex. "Here it comes, Barbara! I'm there! I'm gone!"

Watching the blonde have the orgasm of her life, Barbara sucked even harder on Gwen's quivering little cunt. She felt her cunt convulsing all around her deeply buried face.

"Barbara!" Gwen shrieked. "It's so good, honey! Oh Christ, it's so good! So fucking goooooood!"

When the last wave of orgasmic pleasure had washed through her trembling body, Gwen lay completely exhausted.

"God, Gwen!" Barbara sobbed, rolling onto her back and clawing frantically as her pussy. "Please keep sucking! I haven't come yet! Don't stop!"

Realizing that she hadn't brought her beautiful lover off, Gwen quickly knelt between Barbara's widely splayed thighs and once more began licking her writhing cunt.

"Don't worry, Barbara," she panted, frantically sucking on the woman's clitoris. "I'll bring you off!"

Staring down at Gwen's cute little ass as she knelt between Barbara's thighs, Felicia tapped her on the shoulder with her vibrator. "Here," she said. "Use this."

And while Gwen did, and Barbara enjoyed it, Felicia slipped away to continue her work.

A shame. She hated to abandon her favorite vibe. But with the 'borrowed' Peter Parker back in her home dimension, it wasn't like she would need it anymore.

12