Helper's Gift

Story Info
Phaedra gets a special gift from Santa's Helper.
5.5k words
4.64
130.3k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phaedra's eyes snapped open as she sucked in a startled breath. Her eyes darted around the room searching for whatever it was that had awakened her. Glancing around, she felt a momentary disorientation from her surroundings. She was back in her parent's house, on the living room couch. A small, threadbare blanket was spread over her shoulders. The television in the corner was on but the movie she had been watching was over. Now the TV only displayed the stand-by screen. Nothing in the room seemed out of place and the only sound was her rapid breathing as she sat stone still and surveyed the dark room.

Maybe it was the television that had awakened her. The movie had probably just ended, she thought. She glanced at the clock on the far wall. It read two thirty six. That couldn't have been it; the movie would have ended hours ago.

A soft rustle from behind her drew her attention. She relaxed as realization dawned on her. It was her parent's putting Christmas gifts under the tree. She smiled at the thought of her mom and dad playing at being Santa once again. Spreading out the gifts just as they had done when she and her twin sister, Topanga, had been little.

She knew that this past fall had been hard on her parents. It had been her and Topanga's first semester away at college and her father in particular had taken it very hard. He had tried not to show it but Phaedra could see it in his eyes when they had gotten in her car and driven off back in September. He had been heartsick with worry and loneliness.

Both she and Topanga had gone to the state college. It hadn't been either sister's first choice but their parent's just couldn't afford to send them to a private university. She knew that even sending them to the State College was really more than her parent's could afford and despite their disappointment she and her sister were grateful for what her parents sacrificed for them.

Her father worked in a local auto parts store and her mother was a waitress at the town diner. They were both simple people who lived frugally and had hardly ever traveled out of their own state. Neither of them had even graduated from high school and they were both immensely proud of their daughters' education.

Not wanting to disappoint their parents, Phaedra and Topanga strived to make the most of their educations. The girls were both excellent students and had worked hard. Since the girls didn't have much money they couldn't buy much for their parents for Christmas. To make up for not having any gift's to unwrap, they had planned to tell them their GPA's as a kind of gift. Phaedra had scored a 3.92 and Topanga had a 3.96 after the first semester. Phaedra smiled as she pictured how happy and proud her parents would be at the news.

The noise behind the couch drew her attention again. Slowly, so as not to attract attention, she propped herself up on one elbow and peered over the back of the couch.

The Christmas tree was set up next to the fireplace on the far side of the room. The couch she was lying on was in the middle of the room facing away from the fireplace, effectively dividing the room in half. The half that the couch faced was the more casual area with the TV and coffee table that was piled with her father's car magazines. The far side of the room was more formal with the fireplace and antique stuffed chairs that had come from her grandparent's house. A small fire still glowed in hearth casting a warm glow that added to the multicolored sparkles of the lights on the tree.

A form was bent over the presents spread out under the tree; it wasn't either of her parents.

Phaedra stared dumbly for a moment trying to make sense of what she was seeing. She was still a little groggy from being roused from her sleep and she couldn't seem to make the image before her fit what she had expected to see. The person bent over the gifts was small and slight like a teenage girl but was dressed in a bright red Santa Clause costume complete with a large black velvet sack that was sitting on the floor by her feet.

As Phaedra watched the person reached into the bag and pulled out a gift, placing it quickly under the tree.

"Who the hell are you?" Phaedra heard herself blurt.

The person whipped around and stared in shock at Phaedra for a moment before seeming to relax a little. "Oh, hello. I didn't think anyone was in here." The voice was definitely female, soft with an almost musical quality to it.

"Yeah, well I was. Now who are you and what are you doing in here? And don't try to tell me you're Santa Clause." Phaedra tried to see what the woman looked like but the all the light in the room was coming from behind her and the intruder's face was in shadow.

A delicate, lilting laugh filled the room. "No, I'm definitely not Santa." She took a step forward. "I'm Miriam, and I only work for him."

Phaedra guffawed, "Yeah, I suppose you're one of his little elfish helpers." She sat up and scooted over to the end table, close to the phone.

The girl took another step forward and pulled off her red cap. "Actually, I am."

Phaedra could finally see her face and sucked in a startled gasp at the sight of the girl. Long silver gold hair spilled down over her shoulders and down her back framing a face that was breathtakingly beautiful. A small nose and high cheekbones were perched over a mouth that was stretched into a mischievous, knowing grin. Phaedra took in the long, delicately pointed ears that poked out through the thick mass of hair. A small gold ring that decorated the top of her left ear sparkled in the dim light.

But the elf's most arresting features were her eyes. They were like two liquid pools that Phaedra felt she was about to fall into. As she stared into them she saw that they weren't brown or blue or even green... they were violet and seemed to be glowing softly with their own inner light. The longer Phaedra stared into those eyes the larger they seemed to become. Shaking her head she managed to look away.

"Um... yeah... yeah, I'm... I'm sure you are." She stammered trying to clear her thoughts. "So what is he on vacation or something?"

"Sick leave."

Phaedra stared for a second before, "You can't be serious."

Miriam nodded, her lustrous silver gold hair shimmering in the dim light. "One of the other elves ran over his foot with a forklift last week and he can't get down chimneys with his crutches so here I am."

It all seemed completely ridiculous by looking at the girl before her but Phaedra somehow sensed it was all true. There was something about the girl that Phaedra found herself oddly drawn to, a kind of personal magnetism that she was finding it hard to resist.

Looking into the girl's eyes again Phaedra again felt like she was falling. Shaking her head again she tried to regain control. "But why did you get sent? You... you're... you're too young. You can't be more than a kid."

Another of the musical laughs filled the room. "Young?" She giggled. "Hardly. I'm over four hundred years old."

"Four hundred... but how?"

She ran a finger over the tip of one pointed ear. "I'm an elf."

Phaedra starred at the pointed ears for a long moment before looking back to the captivating violet eyes. The glowing seemed brighter now and even more arresting. As she looked into them the rest of the room seemed to be growing dimmer and more distant. "Elf..." she said in a confused whisper.

Miriam stepped around the couch and took Phaedra's hand in hers. "What's your name?"

Phaedra was surprised at how cool Miriam's smooth skin felt. Her own skin tingled at the contact and a shiver ran through her. "Phaedra." She said in a dazed voice as she stood up. The world reeled around her and she felt dizzy. The only things in the world that were solid were Miriam's cool hand and her wonderful violet eyes.

"Why don't you sit with me by the fire for a few minutes?" Miriam's words danced through her mind.

Phaedra felt as if what was happening wasn't real and she was watching other people doing these things. She felt disembodied and disconnected. She distantly heard herself say, "But you have toys to deliver." She allowed herself to be guided to the carpet in front of the fire and sat down with Miriam.

Miriam laughed again, the musical sound made Phaedra's skin tingle. It was delightful feeling and Phaedra wanted her to do it again.

"Don't worry about time my dear; we have all the time in the world." With a finger she pointed at the logs in the fireplace.

Phaedra looked where Miriam had pointed. She stared in bewilderment unable to grasp what she was seeing. The fire stood immobile and frozen in time. It was if it were only a picture of flames. Fascinated, she reached for one of the immobile yellow orange tongues of flame.

Miriam snatched her hand away. "No, no, no. Just because time is stopped doesn't mean it's not still hot."

"Stopped?" Phaedra's thoughts were coming slowly but her curiosity was aroused.

"Of course, how else could I deliver all those gifts in one night?"

"But how?" Phaedra asked. "And how come I'm not stopped?"

Miriam waved her hand, "Magic." She then looked at Phaedra curiously. "And I'm not really sure why you aren't stopped." She trailed a finger down Phaedra's chin. "You should have been." Her mouth twitched. "Maybe you have some magic of your own."

"Magic?" Phaedra breathed in astonishment. "I haven't believed in magic since I was..." She trailed off. Her mind seemed to be working even slower now and she couldn't seem to hold onto any thought for long.

Miriam's mischievous smile returned. "You will after tonight my dear. You definitely will." Leaning in close she placed a hand to each side of Phaedra's face and forced the girl to stare directly into her eyes.

Phaedra's mouth fell open as the soft glow deep inside the violet eyes brightened. Miriam muttered something as she continued to hold Phaedra's gaze. The eye's seemed to grow larger and larger as Phaedra stared. She felt as if she were falling... tumbling and twisting downward onto those deep, bottomless pools.

Phaedra let out a cry as a stab of unimaginable pleasure lanced through her mind. It was like every orgasm she had ever had all wrapped into one. Blinding passion stormed around in her body in a stunning explosion of sensation. Her eyes snapped open and she looked around uncomprehending. She was still on the carpet in front of the fireplace but she was now on her knees, sitting up, her hands dangling at her sides. Feeling confused and helpless she was unable to control herself as the storm of passion continue to build inside her. Her fingers clawed the air as she felt every muscle in her body going taut with the coming climax. With a final piercing scream, she went over the edge into ecstasy.

Another cry escaped her lips as she felt something moving deep inside her most intimate place. She looked down and with a surge of excitement saw Miriam, who was also naked, lying on her back, beneath her. The elf's slender form was so exquisite that Phaedra gasped at the sight of her. The wonderful silver gold hair spilled out around the face that was under her. With a thrill she realized what was so deep inside of her.

She gasped in rapture as she felt Miriam's tongue deep inside her, touching places no one else ever had. Phaedra's mind reeled as she tried to imagine how the girl's tongue could get that deep inside her.

Phaedra tried to remember how this had happened between moments of pure bliss. The last thing she remembered was sitting in front of the fire looking into those violet eyes but as she tried to recall more the tongue inside her found another sensitive spot and with a keening cry she came again. Her pussy contracted and she could feel a gush of hot wetness flow from her as another storm of ecstasy tore through her body.

Unable to take anymore, Phaedra collapsed forward to lie across Miriam's slender form. She lay there for a long time, moaning and twitching with the aftershocks of the intense orgasms.

After a time Miriam rolled her gently to the side and lay down next to her, smoothing her hair and cooing into her ear. Phaedra looked up into her wonderful violet eyes and moaned with a burning desire. "Please..."

Miriam smiled in understanding. She got up on her knees and moved over the girl, straddling her face. She was faced so she could look into Phaedra's eyes.

Phaedra swallowed thickly as she took in Miriam's smooth, hairless pussy hovering before her eyes. Beads of pearly wetness glistened invitingly on the slim lips. Lust flaring in her again, she extended her tongue and took her first taste.

It was completely unlike what she had expected. She had tasted her own sex before and it was nothing like this. Miriam's pussy tasted deliciously sweet like honey and vanilla. The taste seemed to fill her mouth and then spread slowly through her entire body, warming her as it went if she were sinking into a luxurious bath. When the warmth reached her nipples they began to tingle and pulse as if they were being suckled by an invisible mouth. She moaned at the feeling. When the spreading wave finally reached her pussy she felt wetness flood from her as she came again.

Miriam's pussy muffled Phaedra's shriek of unexpected rapture at the climax. As her tongue circled Miriam's clit she felt as if there were a tongue circling her own. When she plunged her tongue deep inside the elf's cunt, she could feel it inside her as well. She realized that somehow whatever she did to Miriam she felt it too.

Unable to control her excitement, she wrapped her lips around Miriam's clit and sucked it into her mouth, flicking it hard with the tip of her tongue. A surging climax ripped through her as she heard Miriam scream. Knowing she was sharing the feelings only fueled Phaedra's lust and she dove in harder, trying to drive more pleasure from the slim elf. Phaedra's pussy pulsed with the throbbing orgasms she was sharing with Miriam and she groaned into the elf's sex. Just as she thought she couldn't go any higher another stunning jolt of pleasure burst in her mind but before she could even scream blackness fell over her.

Phaedra awoke with a groan. She was still lying on the carpet in front of the fire. She watched the flames dance for a minute before it occurred to her that they were moving. She sat bolt upright and looked around. Miriam was gone. She looked down and a felt her cheeks flush with embarrassment, she was still naked.

Hurriedly she put on her sweatpants and tee shirt before looking around. Disappointment welled up inside her as she realized that Miriam really was gone. That brief time with the elfish girl had been the most incredible in her life. She had never experienced anything like that before and now doubted she ever would again.

She glanced down and saw two small boxes on the carpet by where she had been lying. She bent down and picked them up. Both were the same size and wrapped identically in gold foil with green ribbons tied about them. One was addressed to her and the other was for Topanga. They were both from "Santa's Helper".

A little dejected, Phaedra sat on the couch and looked at the small box. The paper seemed to glimmer and sparkle in the dim light. It was so beautiful she almost didn't want to unwrap it. With a sigh she pulled the ribbon and tore off the paper. Inside was a green felt jewelry box. Opening the box she saw a silver ring adorned with a single red ruby. Slid through the ring was a note. Pulling it out she read:

Phaedra,

Although our time tonight was brief, I must tell you that in all my long years you were one of the most alluring lovers I have ever had. I don't know exactly what drove me to spell you and make love to you but I think it was something I saw in your eyes. Whatever it was captured my heart like nothing has in hundreds of years. I truly hope you enjoyed that experience as much as I did. I look forward to the next time I can be with you and we can spend more time together.

I hope you enjoy the gift I have given you. The ring has many magical properties that you will come to understand as time passes. The ring will guide you. Some powers are strong, some are subtle, all are delicious.

The one power that your ring has that I will tell you about is the ability to call me. Kiss the ring and say my name and I will come to you when I can.

Take care my love,

Miriam

P.S. Make sure to give your sister her gift as soon as possible. Enjoy.

Phaedra reread the note twice before rolling it back up and taking out the ring. She studied the ring as she thought about what had really happened that evening. She had never really believed in magic before and had certainly not believed in Santa Clause in a very long time but now she wasn't so sure. She would have put the whole thing off as a dream but with the note and ring staring her in the face, it had obviously happened.

She spun the ring in her fingers, idly studying at it as she considered what to do. She decided that she really had only two choices, put the ring on or don't.

With only a brief hesitation, she closed her eyes and slipped the ring onto her finger. She held her breath wondering if whatever the ring was going to do would hurt. Seconds ticked past. She carefully opened one eye, then the other. Nothing happened.

She giggled a little as she realized how foolish it all seemed. She was putting on a supposedly magic ring given to her by a beautiful elf that was one of Santa's helpers. She wondered if she might be loosing her mind.

Her giggling almost caused her to miss it; a faint tingling began on the finger with the ring. From there the tingling got stronger as it spread up her arm and across her chest. As the tingling sensation passed over each breast her nipples became immediately stiff and she felt a subtle rush of pleasure as if a lover had gently squeezed them. Scared, she tried to pull off the ring but found that it wouldn't budge; it was as if it had become glued on.

Phaedra was near panic now as the sensation continued to spread over her body. As it climbed up her neck and over her scalp she could feel her hair trying to stand on end.

When it reached her pussy she let out a gasp. It felt as if it crawled over her skin and went right up inside her. She thought she could feel the entire inside of her sex tingling.

With a suddenness that left her feeling drained and shaky, the feeling stopped. She looked down at the ring again and was surprised to see the ruby glow a deep red. As she watched the glow began to pulse slowly then fade. She tried again to remove the ring but it still refused to come off and she gave up. She thought that maybe she would be able to get it off with some soap. As she thought, the glow had faded. It looked like a normal ring again. She decided that whatever it had done was probably over and getting it off could wait till morning.

Feeling a little drained by the evening's events, Phaedra sat and tried to collect her thoughts but as she tried to think over what had happened her thoughts kept drifting away from her and she couldn't seem to concentrate. She decided that she needed to get some sleep and headed for the stairs.

As she placed her foot on the first step she remembered Miriam's note telling her to give Topanga her gift as soon as possible. Phaedra retrieved the gift and headed up to the small second floor bedroom they shared.

The door at the top of the stairs creaked as Phaedra pushed it slowly open. The long, narrow room was in near total darkness, the only light coming from the streetlight outside. She switched on the small table lamp beside her bed as she sat down. Topanga lay asleep in a bed that was directly across from her own. As Phaedra sat down she studied her sister in the subdued light.

Topanga lay on her side with her head pillowed on her hand. Her shoulder length light brown hair was untied and lay fanned out on the pillow behind her. She had a slender slightly Roman nose and full lips that were slightly parted as she snored softly. Phaedra's eyes trailed downward over the feminine curves that were mostly obscured by the blankets. She didn't really have to look. She knew them well because they were exactly the same as her own.

12