Helpful Family

Story Info
Helpful family.
1.6k words
4.15
84.1k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biglupe69
Biglupe69
35 Followers

It all started when I was about 6 months pregnant. My husband and I always had a very active sex life but around four months it started to be too painful for sex. I kept him supplied with blowjobs for the next month but I started getting nauseated during those and that came to a halt. I gave him hand jobs but I knew he wasn't satisfied and I was disappointed that I couldn't please him. I didn't think he would cheat on me but being in our early twenties he had a very high sex drive and had ran out of things to try.

We lived with my mom and dad and they had the opposite relationship in the sex department that Tyler and I had. My dad drinks a lot..a whole lot. By bed time he is usually passed out on the couch and no good to mom in the bedroom. Our house is really small and there is not much privacy. I can only remember hearing mom and dad having sex 3 or 4 times in the last 3 or 4 years. I shared everything with my mom, so she knew all the facts about the lack of sex between Tyler and myself. She actually started telling me about the lack of sex between her and dad, something she had never shared before.

At some point during the conversation without fully thinking I made the comment maybe her and Tyler should sleep together. Mom looked at me and responded yeah maybe we should. After a few moments of silence, mom asked if I was serious. I told her that I would rather him sleep with her than cheat on me with someone else. Mom said it would be nice to have a real cock instead of a battery operated one. I told her I would talk to Tyler about it to make sure that there wouldn't be any weird feelings about it and that it was just sex only. We hugged and she said she was nervous but excited about it as well.

Mom and I really didn't look anything alike. I was five foot ten and really thin with 34d breast and blonde hair. I didn't have much of a figure really but with long legs and big tits I got my share of looks. Mom was about six inches shorter same colored hair and even though her breast were only 36c she had a nice body with a really great ass. Tyler had remarked before that if I had my mom's ass I would have it all.

As Tyler and I laid down for bed that night I swallowed the lump in my throat and told him what Mom and I had discussed. His first reaction was "you're joking" to which I assured him I wasn't, he then accused me of setting a trap. I finally told him the whole story and why it was ok for them to have sex. The only rule was they couldn't have sex without me being at least in the house and they couldn't tell each other they loved them. He agreed with everything and said he was nervous but excited too which I replied "I've heard that before"

Dad had planned a trip for the following weekend so he was going to be gone from Friday morning until Sunday night so the timing couldn't have been any better. I had made the decision not to be in the same room as the two of them, but decided I might peak thru the door. Mom called me into her bedroom and asked if she could wear something sexy that she didn't get to dress up any more. I told her Tyler would like that and I would let her know when he gets out of the shower and turned and left the room.

As I walked towards our bedroom Tyler came out of the hall bathroom. He had just finished his shower and was still naked. He was a couple inches shorter than me, stocky built with brown curly hair. He had a small amount of hair on his chest than ran down in a treasure trail to his cock. His cock is only six inches long but it is thick, real thick freakish thick. My pussy started tingling as he stood there completely nude. I hadn't seen him like this in a couple of weeks and I was horny for him. I told him to go on in the bedroom that mom had a surprise for him. He pulled me to him and kissed me as he ran his tongue deep inside my mouth, his cock got hard as I squeezed him tightly. I was really horny and jealous of the two of them now.

I waited in the hall until mom came out. She looked amazing. She had on black matching bra and thong panties that were see thru lace, black thigh highs and high heel shoes. I was jealous of her for looking that good and getting my man, but I was happy knowing that they both were fixing to get something they both needed. Mom looked nervous as I hugged her and told her to just have fun and to please my man. She kissed me on my cheek, gave me a wink and said she planned to do both.

I stood with the bedroom door barely cracked open as mom entered the room. Tyler was laying on his back with his head propped up, stroking his hard cock. Mom walked toward the bed as Tyler started to get up. Mom told him to stay put and climbed onto the bed and went straight for his cock. She wrapped her lips around it and took the whole thing in her mouth, sucking his cock like a crazy woman. It seemed like forever before she came up for air, deep throating his cock the whole time. Tyler was fucking her mouth by thrusting his cock deep down her throat as fast and hard as I ever seen him. Mom stopped long enough to tell him to go ahead and cum that he was young enough to get another hard on quick. Tyler told her ok as she went down on him again. I could tell by the look on his face he was getting close as he told her he was fixing to cum. Mom never stopped and took his load in her mouth as he fucked her mouth so hard I thought he was going to choke her.

Mom finished licking his cock clean and rolled over on her back as she undone her bra. For a mother of two and being in her mid forties, her tits were still nice and firm and even though they weren't as big as mine, they were very attractive. She told Tyler it was his time to take care of her and spread her legs inviting him to her pussy. He tried to take her panties off but mom told him to leave them on and pulled them to one side, exposing her smooth hairless pussy. Tyler dove in tongue first and buried his face in her pussy. Mom grabbed his hair with both hands and her eyes rolled back in her head as she groaned loudly. She began bucking her pussy wildly and grinding her clit against his mouth, instructing him to lick her pussy. It didn't take nearly as long for her to cum as it did for Tyler. She screamed with extacy when she started cumming as Tyler licked and sucked her pussy faster and faster.

Mom told Tyler to roll onto his back which exposed his cock that has returned to rock hard status. I could see that Mom's pussy was dripping wet as she straddled Tyler setting down on his hard fat cock. Mom again groaned loudly as Tyler began slapping mom's ass while thrusting his cock fast and hard inside her pussy. Mom grabbed Tyler's head and shoved her right tit into his mouth. Tyler started sucking her tits going from one then to the other while she was grinding and bucking on his cock using every inch of it for her pleasure.

They went at it like this for several minutes when Tyler grabbed her around the waist and rolled over on top of her. Mom grabbed her legs and put them on top of his shoulders as Tyler started to pound her pussy. I could hear the suction of mom's pussy around Tyler's cock as he thrust in and out of her. Mom was screaming for Tyler to fuck her faster and harder while he was grunting with every in and out. They fucked like this for what seemed like an hour until Tyler maneuvered her into a doggy style position. She tried to stay on her hands and knees, but Tyler was pounding her so hard and fast she collapsed flat on her stomach. Tyler never missed a lick and continued to fuck her like a porn star.

Mom started screaming she was about to cum and for Tyler to fuck her harder. Tyler shouted he was about to come as mom's orgasm caused her to shake and tremble. Tyler unloaded in her pussy and pumped her full until he collapsed on top of her. I could see the chill bumps and sweat covering their bodies as Tyler rolled off her and onto his back. He seen me in the door and smiled as he slapped mom's ass.

This was the first of many times the two of them would fuck until our baby was born. I had never seen my mom as happy as she was for the four months her and Tyler had sex. However when the Dr. released me to have sex, the relationship between her and Tyler had to come to an end, however when Tyler and I baby was born my Dad quit drinking. The sex life between mom and dad picked up, sex life between Tyler and me resumed to normal, until one night when everything changed...but that's another story.

Biglupe69
Biglupe69
35 Followers