Helpful Lola Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having fit her shirt on her body just in the nick of time, Lola entered the house and greeted her family.

"And how were your days?" she joked, trying to cover up what she was doing earlier.

"Don't start with me," Haley said as she looked in the nearby laundry basket for a towel. "Mum, do we have any clean towels?"

"On the patio."

"Thanks," and Haley headed out to get her towel.

"When did you get back?" Mrs. Jackson asked Lola.

"About forty minutes ago," she shrugged.

"Did you get anything to eat?"

"No, I was just sleeping."

"And you're that sweaty?" her mother raised an eyebrow.

"Huh?"

"You're all sweaty."

"Huh? Oh... I was just moving the patio chairs into the shade and some of the things to get them out of the rain..."

Mrs. Jackson eyed her daughter suspiciously but decided not to push the matter.

So she said, "Just clean up before dinner. I don't want to smell you while we're eating."

"Okay, okay. You don't have to insult me."

Lola made her way to the couch to lie down but Haley called from outside.

"Lola, could you come out here please?"

"What is it?"

"Just get out here."

"Fine," she frowned and went outside. When she saw Haley, she asked, "What is it?"

"Were you out here with Meg or Sophie again?"

"Why do you care?"

"Because of this," Haley presented her with Meg's panties.

Lola's eyes grew wide and tried to snatch the underwear out her sister's hand but she proved too fast.

"How could you?" the younger of the two asked.

"How could I what?"

"Bring them here and have sex with them under mom's nose."

"What? Would you like mom to know?"

"No but I at least expect to be clued in to all of this."

"For what? You want to join in?"

"Maybe."

Lola laughed.

"You? You're still a virgin and you want to start playing in the big leagues?"

"I need to lose it sometime and I don't appreciate you making fun of me that way," Haley crossed her arms.

"I won't unless you don't get yourself a boyfriend to pop that cherry of yours," she pointed to Haley's crotch.

"But I don't have one."

"Then I suggest you find one."

"But come on... half the pricks there are like kiddies to me, and with you, Meg and Sophie around, none of the jocks are available even for a fling. I'm eighteen and I still haven't gotten anyone to fuck me yet!"

"Pop that cherry then come back to me for a second opinion," Lola pursed her lips then stuck her hand out. "Now give me the panties."

Haley refused for about a minute then handed it to her. She pouted and looked so heartrending when she gave up Meg's underwear, knowing that she had to find a boy worthy enough to lose her virginity to. They were so immature and annoying. None of the boys at her school fit that build of a boy she wanted to have sex with and she was not as adventurous as her older sister so she had her doubts.

Lola saw this and felt bad.

"Hey..."

"Yeah?" Haley looked up.

"If you want... I could help you with this predicament."

"You could?"

"Of course," Lola nodded with a smile. "Think of it as a favor. That's what big sisters are for."

Haley smiled.

"Look, I need a shower," Lola said. "We'll talk about this later, okay?"

Haley nodded excitedly. She hugged Lola and dried herself off with a towel she had found alongside the panties.

As all this was happening, Dave and Meg had slipped out of the backyard without anyone knowing and got into his car which was parked a few blocks down on another street. They got in and Meg strapped herself in as he started the car. He pulled out his parking spot and headed to the outskirts of the neighborhood.

"I can't believe that they got back this fast..." she tucked wet strands of her hair behind her ear. "We didn't even get started."

"Didn't get started?"

"You know what I mean," she referred to her lack of hot cock in her pussy.

"Are you always this cranky when you don't get any sex."

"And that is why I needed that fuck..."

"Don't worry, there's always another opportunity," he smirked. "There's always another opportunity."

"Yeah but I wanted it just now," she sighed again. "Right after Lola got her damn rocks off."

"Are you going to be this possessive about my dick when there're other girls around?"

"Of course... More girls means less time for me to get fucked by that cock."

"You still hot for it?" he motion to the ever present bulge in his pants.

"Always," she put her delicate hand on it and rubbed it.

He then drove to a secluded part of the neighborhood, one with a lot of trees and two unsold houses. He parked behind a thick tree and he motioned for her to get in the back.

"I like the way you think," she smiled.

She unbuckled herself and squeezed between the two front seats and fell onto the passenger seats. She began to work her clothes off again as he folded the front seats forward, giving them more space. He finished and got into the backseat with Meg. They got naked and finished what they had started. She was all over him again in an instant. He was practically pinned under her while she peppered his face and neck with kisses as she ground her hips on his groin, leaving a sticky trail of her juiced all over his skin. It took a bit of effort in his odd position before he finally managed to wrestle her onto her back across the wide back seat. He grabbed her by her wrists, pressing his lower body onto hers, keeping her still as his dick twitched painfully.

She was panting wildly, desperate for his prick.

"Put it in," she gasped.

He released one of her wrists and rubbed the cockhead along the groove of her pussy and made her groan anxiously. Her pussy was soaked. He spread her pussy lips with the head and pushed with his hips, forcing it into her. A smile curled up on her face when she felt it entering her. She spread her legs as wide as she could and hooked them around his back.

He was rolling his hips up in a firm, steady stroke, pushing his cock deep into her cunt. She moaned and her head rolled side to side with the thrusts.

"Oh God ... oh God," she moaned, each time he pushed his hips in. "Fuck me..."

Every inch of his long cock was inside her. It hurt a little bit, but it felt too good to make him stop just for that. She licked his ears when he shoved his cock back in, she squeezed her eyes just, tried to ignore the slight pain, and concentrate on the great sensations of his thick cock filling her up and rubbing against her clitoris and the inner recesses of her body.

Progressively, he was pumping a little bit quicker, and not thrusting so deep. The intensity of the sensations increased, and she knew she was coming. She clutched him desperately as she came, screaming in his ear. Her fingernails dug into his back and her heels dug into the backs of his legs. She had finished her orgasm and then he went all out. He pounded hard and furiously fast as he thrust as deep as possible. She screamed from the feeling of the cock head poking inside of her womb and the car began to rock as he neared his own climax.

And when he came, he filled her womb up completely with his warm fluid, his sperm leaking out her snatch around his shaft, all while he was banging her as hard as he could. As he came his mind went back to that lounge chair and Lola riding him, how he wanted to come inside of her and fill her up.

He wanted to finish what they started.

12