Helping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked them over. They were both handsome enough, I suppose. Not great looking, but I'd been with less attractive guys. I'd never been with two at the same time before and I was suddenly curious. I'd seen plenty of porn with three guys and it did look like it might be fun. "Yea? Just this once, huh? And who's going to help me out? Or do I have to do all the work?"

Tony smiled and said "We'll help you out too, I promise. "

I looked at him a moment, then stood aside and said "Come in."

They both walked in and I closed and locked the door behind me. I stood with my back to the door. They looked around my room a second and then both turned to me.

Tony said "Um, how do we start?"

"Well," I said. "I can't help you with your clothes on. You'll need to take them off first. Then we can start."

They looked at each other, then started to strip. Both guys were about my age, Giani was taller and skinnier, Tony was shorter and slightly over weight. Like I said, not the worst I'd ever been with and certainly not the best. As I watched them strip, the thought of being with two guys at once started to turn me on and I felt my prick start to harden. When they were both naked and standing before me, I looked them both over for a few seconds.

"Very nice," I said. Tony had what looked like a short, skinny cock. Giani, however, was quite the opposite. His hung low, as did his balls, uncircumcised, and easily a good 6 inches long flaccid. Tony's was just his cock head sticking out of a mass of pubic hair. I reached down and took off my underwear, then stepped forward to them. "Let's see what we have here," I said as I slowly lowered myself to my knees.

I reached up and took Giani's prick in my left hand, while I used my right to rub around Tony's. I figured that I'd just use my hands to get them hard and see what I had to work with for a while. Tony became hard instantly, his smaller cock maybe 4 or 5 inches long. I guess Tony wasn't lying when he said that Giani was drunk because all the toying with Giani's cock wasn't doing much good. As I stroked Tony's cock with my right hand, I leaned in and took Giani into my mouth. I had to use my hand to keep it in place, but I was slowly able to bring it to life. I could feel the hardness coming into his prick as I bobbed my head up and down his length. I got him to about ¾ hardness when I heard Tony say "Hey, what about me?"

I let Giani's cock fall from my mouth, looked up at Tony and said "I'm not ignoring you," then I leaned in and sucked his cock into my mouth the entire length. His mass of pubic hair tickled my nose as I pushed his length into my mouth, just at my gag reflex. I concentrated on not gagging and held it there for a second, then I slowly pulled back. I began to stroke Giani with my left hand as I went to work on Tony's cock. I could feel Giani's cock getting even harder in my hand and released Tony to see what I'd done. I was surprised to see that he'd grown to a good 7 or 8 inches long. I'd never had a prick that big before, so that just spurred me on. I put him back into my mouth and pushed him down my throat until I could feel my eyes watering. I was rewarded with the feel of his pubes on my nose and I pulled off him.

I stood up, went to my bag and retrieved my bottle of lube. I handed it to Tony as I lowered myself in front of Giani again. "Here," I said. "Apply this to my arsehole and your cock." Then I went back to sucking Giani's large prick.

As I used my mouth to fuck Giani's cock, I felt the cold sensation of Tony's lube covered finger invade my hole. He was none too gentle, and soon had two lubed fingers fucking my hole. I concentrated on blowing Giani until I felt Tony get behind me. I pulled off Giani and said "Wait. Not like this." Then I stood up.

I pushed Giani toward the bed and said "Get up on the bed toward the top." I looked at Tony and said "You get behind me."

Giani turned and sat up on the bed, his back against the headboard. I climbed on to the bed, not caring about the squeaks it made, and got between his legs. I moved up to him, pointed his cock at my mouth and opened up. Then I bent my back and lifted my rear as high in the air as I could. Tony got the hint and I felt him leap aboard the bed and get behind me.

I knew what was coming and it just turned me on more than I already was. I used my hands to support my weight as I quickly used my mouth on Giani's cock. Then I felt Tony's cock at my opening. I paused what I was doing and waited. Tony slowly slid into me and I instinctively pulled off Giani's cock, looked up with my mouth wide open and moaned. "Yea, that's it," I managed to say as Tony started to move his hips, fucking me. I turned my head to look back at him and his attention was straight down, watching his cock slide into my arse.

I turned my attention back to the big cock in front of me and started to suck him as hard and as fast as I could. Tony started to fuck me harder and his thrusts made me hit my head on Giani's chest. I pulled off him and switched to stroking his cock with one hand as I laid my head in his lap.

"Oh, God, that's good," I said. "Keep going just like that." He was quickly thrusting his little cock into me and I knew he was going to shoot soon. I raised myself up again and looked back at him and said "Are you gonna cum? Are you ready to cum? I want you to pull out and shoot your cum on me."

He looked up at me and I knew that pushed him over the edge. His mouth dropped open and I watched him reach toward his cock. Then I felt him pull out of me and I was rewarded with his cum splashing up onto my back. I could feel him jerking his cock against my bum as the last of his load was running down between my cheeks and over my gaping hole.

"Yessss..." I said, then I reached back and smeared his juices over my bum and rubbed them into my arsehole. "Good boy," I said as he climbed off the bed.

I turned my attention back to Giani, but turned and looked at Tony first. "Are you going to watch me help your friend?" I slowly stroked Giani's cock as I smiled at Tony. "I've never had anyone watch me before. It's kind of a turn on." With that, I opened wide, stuck out my tongue as far as I could, and ran the tip around his cock head. I could still feel some of Tony's cum on my back, the warmth slowly fading as it began to dry. As I slowly let his cock enter my mouth, I heard Tony say something in Italian, then Giani said something back. The next thing I heard was the door opening. I lifted off his prick, looked up at him and asked where Tony went.

"He'll be right back," he said. "Just keep going." And he put his hand on the back of my head and pushed. I went back to work, eagerly sucking his cock. A few seconds later, I heard footsteps in the room and the door close.

Just picturing in my head the view that Tony was getting made me hotter and I attacked Giani's cock with purpose. I used my hand to stroke the base of his cock and I pulled off his cock to tease his cock head with my tongue. As I was teasing him, I opened my eyes and could see out of the corner of my eye, Tony standing there with a video camera. I turned my head and said "What the hell?"

"Just go with it," Tony said.

Giani grabbed my head again and pushed me down, saying "Yea, just go with it."

I wasn't sure, but my fears melted away as I began to suck this wonderful cock again. All thoughts of someone else seeing me were gone and I quickly got into it. As I sucked his cock, he began to move his hips in time with me, so I knew I was getting him closer.

Tony said something in Italian and Giani pulled my head up. "Turn around," he told me.

I turned toward the camera, smiled and assumed the position at the other end of the bed. I dropped to my elbows and turned toward Tony. "Hand him the lube, Tony."

He flipped it over to Giani and I heard the top "pop" open and then closed. I watched Tony move over right toward the side of the bed as Giani moved in between my legs. He slapped his cock against my bum cheeks a few times and then moved it to my opening. I put my head down on the bed in anticipation.

He pushed slowly and there was just a split-second of pain as he entered me, but that was gone before my brain could really register it. Since he was much larger than Tony, there was a little resistance but the feeling of complete fullness in my arse was wonderful. I picked my head up and back, my mouth wide open, and a low "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck yes!" escaped my lips.

Giani slid his prick all the way into me until I felt his hips hit my bum, then he stopped. I felt him move on his knees and get comfortable, then he started to fuck me. He had his left hand on my hip as he alternated between pulling me toward him and pushing me away, slowly. Maddeningly slow, I thought. I was caught up on the feeling of his cock sliding in and out of me and momentarily forgot about the camera. Then I heard Tony move around and in front of me.

"Does that feel good?" he asked behind the camera, which was pointed right into my face.

"God, yes," I panted as Giani continued to control my every move while I looked right into the camera.

"You like getting fucked, do you?" he asked.

"Yes, I love to get fucked. "

"Do you like his big cock in your ass?" he asked.

"Fuck," I said. "It's so big. I love it." Then I lowered my face to the mattress and turned my face to the right as Tony moved around that direction.

I reached my hand under me, stroked my cock for just a few seconds, then reached further back and grabbed Giani by the balls. I cupped them softly as they swayed. Giani stopped using me to fuck him and instead, held me steady as he moved his hips into mine. I lightly played with his balls as he slid his cock in and out of my ass. Occasionally, he would pull nearly out of me and I'd lose hold of his balls, but he would quickly return them to my hand as he moved back in. I released his sack one last time and stroked my own cock in time with his fucking. His pace quickened and he started to push harder into me.

I released my cock and just tried to steady myself with both hands as he plowed into me. I could hear the "Slap, slap, slap" of his hips hitting my bum and then Tony said something in Italian. I was rewarded with a "SLAP!" of Giani's hand on to my arse cheek, hard enough to surely leave a hand print. I was shocked enough at it that when he hit me, my sphincter clinched around his cock. Giani must have like that as he pulled out of my hole just until his head was the only thing in me and slapped my ass again, harder this time.

"Ow!" I screamed as my sphincter clinched again. "You're hurting me!" I turned to look behind me and they both were laughing at the two rather red hand prints on my arse. "Knock it off!" and then I went back to rocking my hips to keep fucking Giani.

"Sorry, Simon. We'll stop." Tony said and I heard him say something in Italian. Then Giani grabbed both my hips again and held me still as he fucked me hard and fast. I was up on all fours bracing myself and I could feel his balls slapping into mine as he laid me. At one point, he released my right side, put his right hand on the back of my head and pushed. I cooperated and lowered my head to the mattress once again. He continued to fuck me hard and fast until I heard him say "I'm cumming!"

He slowed down slightly, just a few strokes worth, then pulled out and splashed his juices all over my bum. It must have been a while since he'd orgasmed because if felt like a pint glass full of cum had hit me. I sat there with my ass high and my head low for a second, then I heard Tony say something to Giani. Giani slid his cock back into my well-worn bumhole and then pulled me up and back so that I was leaning back onto his chest. Giani reached around, grabbed my swollen prick and started to pump it quickly. I opened my eyes and watched him stroke me while Tony filmed the action. I was so turned on by all this, that it was only seconds before I came, spraying my load far up to my face and planting a large dollop on my chin.

Tony lowered the camera and said "Very good. That was very good."

Giani pushed me up off him and got off the bed. I laid down on my back, spent. I laid there, listening to them talk in Italian as they dressed. I looked over after a few seconds and they were both fully dressed and headed for the door. "How long are you guys here for, anyway?"

Tony turned to me and said "Don't worry. When we need help, we'll find you."

12