Helping a Butterfly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,063 Followers

"Hey boy," Daddy said, entering the bathroom.

Even though it was only five o'clock in the morning, Daddy was already up and dressed in shorts and tee shirt. Daddy stripped out of his shorts and tee shirt and kicked his jogging shoes into the closet.

"Care to join me?" Daddy smiled as he stepped into the shower.

"No," Derek sullenly said.

"Aw come on boy, come join me," Daddy said in a voice that let Derek know it wasn't really a request.

Derek gingerly dabbed at his sore anus and got into the scalding hot spray.

"Your little pussy still hurt?" Daddy asked gently, kissing Derek.

"Yes," Derek sullenly said.

"Aw, I'm sorry," Daddy murmured and kissed Derek again.

He grabbed a face cloth, lathered it up with the floral soap and gently, lovingly soaped Derek up.

Then he lathered Derek's hair.

And," Daddy said, gently but firmly pushing Derek to his knees.

Derek sighed as Daddy pushed his erect cock into his mouth.

"Breathe through your nose," Daddy counseled as Derek gagged.

Derek did and Daddy held his cock in the back of Derek's throat for a long moment, and then began to pull out again.

"Like sucking cock, huh?" Daddy asked.

"Mm mmm," Derek denied, shaking his head.

"Then why you playing with your little pee-pee?" Daddy asked and thrust back into Derek's mouth.

Derek sobbed bitter tears; this was exactly what he had fantasized about when he masturbated; a large, strong man forcing him to satisfy him.

Daddy stiffened and Derek sucked hungrily as semen began to flood his mouth.

"Good little cock sucker," Daddy crooned as he filled Derek's mouth. "Good little cock sucker.

Derek sobbed, then suddenly vomited, curled up on the shower floor.

"Uh huh; it's always hard at first," Daddy comforted as he used his own bar of detergent soap to clean off with.

"I fucking hate you," Derek sobbed and vomited again.

"Uh huh," Daddy said and hopped out of the shower.

Derek slowly, painfully got to his feet, found a soft towel and dried himself off.

There were no clothes laid out for him and he could not find any of his clothes.

"Hey, breakfast. Now," Daddy ordered.

"Where's my..." Derek asked.

"You don't need any of that; you're not going anywhere, huh?" Daddy said.

Derek felt very self-conscious as he ate breakfast, sitting at the table, nude.

"I'll be back," Daddy abruptly said, getting to his feet. "Kitchen better be clean when I get back."

Derek tried to clean but cleaning was not one of the skills his father had passed on to him.

"This?" Daddy asked disappointment evident in his voice. "You call this clean?"

"I tried," Derek whined, instinctively covering his small penis and testicles with his hand.

"Come on; obviously you need a little motivation, huh?" Daddy said, marching the boy to the bedroom.

Derek whimpered as Daddy came out of the bathroom, holding a razor's strop in his hand.

"Since it's just your first time," Daddy mused aloud. "I think ten ought to do it; what you think?"

"I think none ought to do it," Derek countered.

Daddy didn't answer, just positioned Derek so that his face was pressed to the bed and his ass was sticking up.

"One," Daddy said and Derek screamed as the leather strop made contact.

"Oh God, I love a bright red ass," Daddy groaned as soon as the tenth blow had landed.

Derek howled as Daddy fell to his knees behind him and began gripping and pinching his reddened ass cheeks.

"Aw fuck, I got to..." Daddy said and Derek heard the man's trousers zipper being pulled down.

Then he heard Daddy spit. A moment later, Daddy's erect cock pressed against Derek's puckered hole.

Daddy wasn't even halfway in and he was spurting heavily into Derek's bowels.

"Now," Daddy gasped and wheezed. "Get your cute little ass back in that kitchen and clean it up, huh?"

Derek scampered back to the kitchen and redoubled his efforts to clean the room. Hot tears of shame burned his face as he felt Daddy's semen dribbling down the insides of his thighs. He stopped cleaning the kitchen and used a paper towel to wipe the residue from his thighs and sore anus.

"No, no, like this," Daddy barked, obviously recovered from his strenuous activities.

Quickly, methodically, Daddy cleaned the kitchen.

"Now, come on," Daddy smiled and kissed Derek. "Let me show you what I got you."

He dutifully followed Daddy into the den and saw a few bags from Babbage's, the exclusive department store that was located in Bender, Louisiana.

Derek's mother had taken him there a few times when she was depressed. There, she would pretend to be a rich socialite, trying on various outfits, pretending she was shopping for 'that perfect little dress.' Derek had loved the store, loved the smells and the sights and the feels as he and his mother shopped.

"Now, here, see if these will fit you," Daddy said, pulling out a pair of jeans.

Derek stared at the low rider boot cut jeans. There was a flower on the back pocket.

"Here, come on," Daddy said, growing just a little impatient.

"But those are, they're..." Derek stammered.

"And here's a little top," Daddy said, pulling out a pink crop top.

"But they're girls' clothes!" Derek protested.

"And?" Daddy asked, turning to face the boy.

"But I'm a..." Derek stammered.

"Uh huh, and you going to stand there and tell me all boys shave their legs and underarms?" Daddy asked, knowing smirk on his face.

"I'm on the swim team," Derek declared.

"And DeGarde hasn't had a swim team in three years. Put them on," Daddy said, digging around and pulling out a very short skirt and silk blouse.

Derek did, face burning in shame.

"Aw yeah, God, makes me want to fuck you just looking at you," Daddy declared.

Derek tried on the panties and the skirts and blouses.

"And, this is to sleep in," Daddy finally said, pulling out a baby doll and thong panty set.

Derek put the intimate garment on and Daddy groaned in pleasure as Derek slowly turned.

"All right, put the jeans and top on," Daddy ordered, and Derek did so.

Daddy dug around in a smaller bag, pulled out a soft brush and brushed Derek's hair. He reached back into the bag and pulled out a scrunchy and pulled Derek's long hair into a pony-tail.

"Come on," Daddy ordered, pushing the hotly blushing boy toward the front door.

"Wait, what?" Derek shrilly protested.

"What? We're going out to eat," Daddy said. "You didn't make any lunch, did you?"

"But I can't, I look like..." Derek cried out.

"Here," Daddy said, pushing Derek toward the half bath just off the kitchen.

He snapped on the light and turned Derek to look in the mirror over the sink.

"There, huh?" Daddy asked, reaching under the half-top and pinching Derek's sensitive nipple. "Huh? What you look like, huh?"

Derek looked at the hotly blushing girl that looked back at him.

"Now, come on, quit your dawdling," Daddy ordered, giving Derek's nipple a final pinch.

Derek looked around nervously but none of Daddy's neighbors were outside. In the Mercedes, he scrunched down in the passenger seat.

"Quit; keep doing that and people will know something's wrong," Daddy demanded.

If the waitress at Hop Kim's Chinese restaurant thought anything about a man in his sixties taking a girl in her teens out for lunch, she didn't let her face show it. She simply seated them, took their drink orders and disappeared.

"Know what?" Daddy said, tracing a finger on Derek's soft belly. "Bet a tattoo would look cute right...here. What you think?"

"A... What kind of tattoo?" Derek asked.

"Something cute," Daddy said and kissed him softly.

"A rose?" Derek suggested.

"NO, no, a cute little butterfly," Daddy said.

"You ready order?" the waitress asked, placing Daddy's beer and Derek's cola in front of them.

"Beef and broccoli, please," Derek asked.

"Give me the General Tso chicken," Daddy ordered.

"Ooh, I have to go to the bathroom," Derek suddenly said.

"Make sure you go to the girls' one, all right?" Daddy whispered in his ear before giving him another kiss.

"Oh yeah," Derek giggled.

He also reminded himself to sit on the commode. He washed his hands ad snuggled close to Daddy when he returned to his seat.

"You wash them hands?" Daddy asked.

"No!" Derek giggled, putting his still damp hands on Daddy's face.

They shared food with each other, like lovers and Derek smirked at the jealous looks Daddy was getting from the men in the restaurant.

Chapter 4

Daddy smiled as DeeDee pranced around the kitchen, singing along to 'More than this,' a remix version by the singer, Madison Park.

They'd decided on DeeDee as his girl's name; it was his initials, Derek Doucet.

The waist training corset was cinched tightly, but obviously not too tightly, if he could comfortably dance and sing while he made their breakfast.

"Oops, sorry," DeeDee giggled when he spotted Daddy standing there. "I'll change it back."

He found the Beatles Channel on the satellite radio and Daddy smiled as the song 'Eight Days A Week' began to play.

DeeDee's little boobs peeked out the top of the corset and Daddy grabbed one as he gave the boy a kiss.

"Breakfast's almost ready," DeeDee said and skipped away before Daddy could grab his little cock.

After breakfast, after DeeDee cleaned the kitchen, Daddy pulled him into the shower. With the corset off, Daddy admired the way DeeDee's hips and waist were beginning to form. He played with DeeDee's small breasts, and DeeDee's nipples grew hard.

Daddy traced his finger over the tattoo of a butterfly that DeeDee had on her soft little belly, just above his soft red mat of pubic hair.

He smiled as he remembered the tattoo artist's smirk as DeeDee had lay down on the table, then eased shorts and panties down, exposing a tuft of reddish blonde curls. Daddy remembered the tattoo artist had an erection the entire time he worked on DeeDee's soft belly. Daddy chuckled, wondering what the fat balding man's reaction would have been had he known just under the elastic band of DeeDee's panties was a small, hard cock.

His erection had not detracted him from his duty; the tattoo was a real beauty. Daddy lightly touched the tattoo again.

"I love you, Daddy," DeeDee moaned and stroked Daddy's hardening cock.

"Love you too, sweetie pie," Daddy moaned as DeeDee's soft hands fondled his balls and hard cock.

"My face or my pussy?" DeeDee whispered, sucking another kiss from Daddy.

"Pussy," Daddy moaned.

"Oh, good; I was hoping you would fuck me," DeeDee husked and turned, bending at the waist.

Daddy used a palmful of shampoo to grease up his cock.

DeeDee knew how to relax his muscles so that Daddy's cock slid in easily. Then as Daddy began to pull out, DeeDee clamped down, gripping Daddy's cock tightly.

"Oh fuck you're good," Daddy moaned.

"Fuck me, Baby, fuck me; shoot all that hot jizz up my little pussy," DeeDee moaned.

DeeDee's small hand reached between his legs and fondled Daddy's heavy balls.

"Aw shit!" Daddy bellowed and pumped hot spurt after hot spurt into DeeDee's tight ass.

"When his softened cock pulled out of DeeDee with a soft 'pop,' he knelt and took DeeDee's throbbing cock into his mouth.

"Ooh Daddy," DeeDee sighed and spurted a few spurts of semen into Daddy's mouth.

They kissed, sharing DeeDee's spunk, until it was all gone.

"Need to dress in that grey suit I got you," Daddy ordered when they finished showering.

"Ooh, the one with the adorable little hat?" DeeDee asked.

"Uh huh," Daddy agreed.

DeeDee carefully applied his make up, and then brushed out his long red hair.

Daddy remembered at it was time for DeeDee's shot and found syringe and vial and drew out ten CCs of the estrogen/steroid solution.

DeeDee dutifully bent over, already tightening his rump for the injection.

Daddy helped him put on the corset and did pull it a little tighter.

"Oh," DeeDee complained slightly.

"And when we get back, we need to do a little more with the pump," Daddy said, indicating the breast pump that sat on the vanity.

"When we get... Where are we going anyway?" DeeDee asked, pulling up the stockings and affixing them to the corset's garters.

"Oh, damn, didn't tell you?" Daddy said, concerned. "Joe's trial starts today."

DeeDee stopped smoothing the blouse over his corset.

"Joe... But he'll see me, like this," DeeDee whimpered.

"And I'll be right there," Daddy promised.

He hugged the boy.

"Honey, really, you think Joe doesn't already know you're gay?" he softly asked.

"Gay, yeah, maybe," DeeDee agreed, clutching tightly to Daddy. "But this is a bit more than gay."

Just before leaving the house, DeeDee put the cute little pill box hat on. Daddy had bought the outfit; Daddy bought all of DeeDee's outfits, but Daddy had especially bought this outfit.

"My mother had one just like it," he explained the slightly outdated outfit. "It was her Sunday's best."

"You look so handsome," DeeDee said, brushing an imaginary piece of lint off of Daddy's dark blue suit.

"Can't get over how beautiful you are," Daddy said.

"Thank you," DeeDee said.

At the courthouse, DeeDee didn't even think about it as he pulled out his driver's license when the guard asked for identification. Daddy smirked when the large man looked, then looked again at card then at the now blushing DeeDee.

"You have a nice day, Princess," the man finally smirked.

"Thank you," DeeDee mumbled.

At the Defendant's table, Joe Doucet sat, looking grey, puffy, and old. He didn't bother looking at anyone in the courtroom, barely even acknowledged his attorney.

The State presented their evidence, Joe's lawyer tried half-heartedly, but the State prevailed and Joe was found guilty on all counts of the indictment.

""Sentencing will be decided on the twelfth of next month," the judge declared, banging down his gavel.

"We'll be there, Joe," DeeDee promised as Joe turned to be led away.

Joe looked at the cute little woman and his former landlord and shrugged.

Joe was already backing in his cell before recognition set in. The cute little woman had been his son, Derek Edward Doucet.

At their house, Daddy gave DeeDee a soft little slap on his ass.

"Remember, twenty minutes on each breast," he said. "I'll be back."

DeeDee stripped out of his outfit, carefully hanging each item up, then eased the straps down, baring his cute little tits.

Daddy said he wanted DeeDee to sport at least a 'B' cup. He bent forward and slipped the pump's cup over his right breast and slowly pumped the bulb.

"Ooh," DeeDee gave a soft moan at the delicious, maddening tugging began.

He did it as tight as he could stand it, then eased his panties down and began to masturbate.

"Ooh," he again moaned and milked his cock for all he was worth.

He spurted his come into the palm of his hand, and then licked his hand clean.

At the same time that DeeDee was milking his cock, Daddy was in Donald Pellichet's office, telling his lawyer that he wished to change his will.

"Okay, at present, you have one Linda Hope Moonch as your sole beneficiary," Donald intoned, looking over the simple document. "Ms. Moonch is, I believe, your step-sister?"

"That is correct," David Glasspool agreed. "And I'd still like to leave her the life insurance I have with Young Insurance along with the gold and silver in the safe deposit box at First DeGarde."

"The uh, oh okay, the one hundred and fifty thousand dollar policy," Donald said, looking at the paper.

"Right," David agreed.

"Okay, now, there's the matter of the house on..." Donald began.

"The nine rental houses, plus the domicile that I currently reside at, plus the five hundred thousand dollar life insurance policy with the United States Armed Services Insurance are all to be left to one Derek Edward Doucet. Here's his information.

David slid a few documents across the desk.

"And Mr. Doucet is...?" Donald asked, jotting down the information.

"My lover," David said firmly.

"answers that question," Donald said, not missing a pen stroke.

"What question?" David asked.

"Why a good looking, distinguished gentleman such as yourself is not married," Donald said and slid the papers across for David to approve.

Chapter 5

Daddy sighed as he read through Joe's latest letter. DeeDee dutifully wrote to Joe every week and included a twenty dollar money order for Joe's account at Mumphrey Correctional Center.

In thanks, Joe wrote back, calling DeeDee vile names, quoting Biblical passages, denouncing his son's chosen lifestyle.

"it's not a choice, ass hole," Daddy mumbled.

David Glasspool remembered growing up in New Orleans, the son of an unwed woman. They lived in the government housing project known as Desire Street where the majority of residents were poor, uneducated blacks. He and the few white youths formed a gang of sorts, committing small crimes, committing petty thefts, occasionally getting into fist fights with other gangs.

The whole time, David knew something was wrong with him. When the others talked about the few girls that hung around their periphery, and even had sex with the few girls, David had no desire to have sex with the fat, unattractive girls, particularly the two heavy set black girls that trailed behind them.

No, David wanted to suck the cocks of his friends, wanted to sink his cock into their hot mouths, ram his cock into their tight bowels.

One time, a gang from the Fisher Street Project got off the streetcar, looking for trouble. The five Fisher Street boys clashed with the six Desire Street Project boys. Within minutes, four of the Fisher Street boys ran off, leaving Peter Lewrill behind.

David took the sniveling, trembling boy back to the two room flat he shared with his mother (his mother was at work, putting labels on the cans of Blue Runner Red Kidney Beans.) There, on the dilapidated couch that was his bed, he did all the things he had longed to do for so many years.

Peter was a willing victim and continued to take the streetcar from his apartment to David's apartment.

Then, in a fight with another group of bored, disaffected youths, David accidentally killed one of the youths. The judge gave David a choice, twelve to twenty for involuntary manslaughter, or military life.

David chose the military and lived in the shadows within the military machine for twenty seven years. He spent twenty seven years terrified that his secret would be discovered, that his shame would be exposed.

Finally, after reaching the rank of Sergeant Major, David was brought in front of his commanding officer and charged with 'conduct unbecoming an officer.' David's face burned with shame while charge after charge was read aloud.

Despite living in fear, David had loved the military life, even when he was in Vietnam, in the sweltering jungles, even as bullets were ripping through the dense foliage, even as his friends and colleagues were being slaughtered, he had loved the military. But he had no choice but to accept discharge

Daddy looked up from Joe's latest vehement diatribe as DeeDee, carrying that scruffy cat of his, skipped into the office.

"Hi Daddy," DeeDee sang out, holding the cat out for Daddy to pet.

"Get that damned mangy beast out of here," Daddy growled.

"Oh, Daddy didn't mean it," DeeDee assured the uncaring cat. "Don't listen to him; he's so grumpy."

"The hell I didn't," Daddy growled, but petted the cat anyway.

"Another letter from Joe?" DeeDee asked softly, losing his smile.

"Yep; want to read it?" Daddy asked.

"Is it the usual 'you're going to Hell for being gay' letters?" DeeDee asked.

"Yep, afraid so," Daddy said.

"Then no; shred it," DeeDee sighed.

"Good idea; we'll line Purr's litter box with it," Daddy said, hoping to get a smile from the boy.

"That's fine," DeeDee said.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,063 Followers