Helping a Butterfly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,069 Followers

"Hey, I didn't write this letter, why am I being punished?" Daddy asked.

"Punished?" DeeDee asked.

"No kiss?" Daddy suggested.

"Oh, Daddy, I'm sorry," DeeDee smiled and kissed Daddy softly.

The soft kiss grew in passion and Daddy pulled DeeDee into his lap.

"Want to..." DeeDee suggested, rubbing the soft bulge in Daddy's lap.

Daddy tensed, knowing the disappointment that awaited the two of them.

Lately, achieving an erection had become more and more difficult. Often, the erection would be very short-lived, wilting before he could fully enter DeeDee's tight hole.

DeeDee would assure him it was all right, but Daddy knew the beautiful boy was frustrated.

"Baby, please, please go to the doctor," DeeDee urged.

"Appointment tomorrow," Daddy sighed.

"Really?" DeeDee asked.

"Really," Daddy said.

"Thank you, Baby," DeeDee murmured and snuggled closer to Daddy.

"Damn it, get that animal out of here," Daddy said after a moment; he could hear Purr scratching at something.

He did feel a slight stirring as DeeDee's tight shorts crept up, exposing slices of his delicious ass when the boy bent over to pick up the scruffy beast.

"Come on, Purr; Daddy's being a grumpy old fart," DeeDee crooned to the cat.

DeeDee pranced out of the room, not bothering to pull the shorts out of the crack of his ass.

"We love you, Daddy," DeeDee said, closing the door to the office.

"Love you too, Sweetheart," Daddy said, feeding Joe's letter to the shredder.

"Notice you're not too fucking holy to refuse the money, prick," Daddy muttered.

The next morning, Daddy was fasting so DeeDee just ate a cup of yogurt. Again, Daddy did feel a slight stirring in his trousers as DeeDee licked the spoon with his delicious little tongue.

DeeDee smiled, knowing the effect he was having on Daddy.

"Tease," Daddy smiled and kissed the sweet boy.

"Uh huh," DeeDee simpered.

DeeDee put on the simple skirt and blouse, after slipping into his corset and stockings. Daddy slapped him on his bottom.

"Uh, panties?" he asked.

"No," DeeDee whispered, then gave Daddy a passionate kiss.

"You'll be the only one that knows that I'm not wearing any," he said, raking his painted fingernails along the lump of meat in Daddy's boxer shorts.

He turned to leave the room.

"And I want you to think about that," he said, and then skipped out of the room.

Dr. Farbacher was a young looking fifty year old that greeted David warmly, looked at DeeDee with a raised eyebrow, and then smiled when David nodded his head.

"Wow, if I didn't know..." he said and gave DeeDee's small hand a quick shake.

"Didn't know what?" DeeDee asked.

"All right, let's get you on that scale; David, I told you, need to cut back on..." Dr. Farbacher chided.

"Yeah yeah, kiss my ass, Mark," David grumbled.

"How many times I got to tell you?" Dr. Farbacher said.

"And how many times I got to tell you; call me Mr. Glasspool, and then I'll call you Doctor," David said.

"Uh huh," Dr. Farbacher said.

He was deft with his needle and had the blood drawn before David could wince in pain.

"So, what's going on, David?" he finally asked after concluding a few more tests.

"Hard to get it up, no lead in the pencil," David blushed hotly.

"And you're what? Seventy one?" Dr. Farbacher asked.

"What the fuck's my age got to do with it?" David snapped.

"Oh, nothing, nothing," Dr. Farbacher smiled, reaching into a cabinet and pulling out a small bottle.

"Here, thirty enough?" he asked, handing David a bottle of Viagra.

"Hope so," David said, immediately opening the bottle and taking one of the pills.

"What's that?" DeeDee asked David.

"Viagra," David said.

"Oh!" DeeDee sighed.

"Should have the lab tests back in, let's see, Thursday, all right?" Dr. Farbacher said, again giving DeeDee a warm handshake.

"Thank you, Daddy," DeeDee whispered as they left the small building.

"Thank you for what?" David asked, trying to see if he could feel any difference in his cock.

"For taking that Viagra; I'm sorry I don't excite you enough, but hopefully that will work," DeeDee said as they got into the car.

"Baby, don't ever think you don't excite me," David said, pulling the boy to him and giving him a kiss.

He sighed.

"But you heard him. I'm seventy one years old," David sighed.

"I know, but still..." DeeDee said.

"Come on; I'm starving," David said, pulling into Clark's Drive-In.

DeeDee watched the two girls as they skated around, round asses peeking out the bottom of their tight red shorts, tee shirts stretched tightly over their full breasts.

David ordered, ignoring the girl as she thrust her large breasts in his direction. DeeDee glared at the impertinent girl; this made David chuckle.

It took three days, but the Viagra did work. Daddy was almost worried that it might have worked too well; DeeDee was complaining of soreness.

Daddy smiled triumphantly as DeeDee got to shaky legs and waddled to the bathroom, Daddy's sperm dribbling out of his hole and down his thighs.

"Want me to quit taking the..." he asked.

No!" DeeDee said quickly.

In his office, Dr. Farbacher reached for the telephone, and then shook his head.

"Give them the weekend, huh?" he quietly said.

Chapter 6

When Daddy got the news, it took a toll on him almost immediately.

"Lung... But I quit smoking ten years ago," he said, stunned.

"Is there anything we can do?" DeeDee asked, tears spilling out of his beautiful eyes.

"If we had caught it five, six months ago, maybe," Dr. Farbacher quietly said to the sobbing boy. "But now? No, not really."

Linda and Louis Moonch swooped in like vultures searching for scraps of meat, shoving DeeDee aside as they barged into the house.

"We're getting ready to have lunch; I'm sorry, I didn't know you were coming," DeeDee apologized as he set Daddy's tray on the bedside table.

"Oh, that's all right," Louis leered at DeeDee.

Linda demanded that Daddy let her be the one to assist him. Daddy smirked at Linda's false display of concern.

"Well, I'm about to take a shit; you going to wipe my ass?" he asked.

"Um uh, no, I'm sure your nurse here can take care of that," Linda said, face pale.

"Oh, okay, uh, thought I just heard you say you'd do anything," Daddy said.

After the lunch was eaten, DeeDee wiped Daddy's mouth, and then gave him a soft kiss. He took the tray and left the bedroom.

Linda followed DeeDee to the kitchen.

"Uh hey, uh, sister, you do know that Mr. Glasspool's a pole smoker, right?" Linda asked harshly.

"Excuse me?" DeeDee asked, turning to face the sixty year old woman.

"He's a fag," Linda continued. "SO, uh, get it out of your pretty little head that he's ever going to be interested in you, all right?"

"We're married, Mrs. Moonch," DeeDee said, showing Linda the engagement and wedding band on his hand.

"Yeah right!" Linda hooted. "Honey, I'll have that thrown out so quick it'll make your head spin! It'll never stick! He's gay! Hear me? Gay!"

"So am I," DeeDee said.

"Oh, I get it," Linda sneered. "The pole smoker and the rug muncher get married, right? How fucking convenient,"

"Pretty little girl like you?" Louis asked from behind Linda. "God damn that's a fucking waste."

"Hey, Honey, why don't you show them your cock?" Daddy asked from behind Linda and Louis.

"All right," DeeDee smiled, raising the hem of his skirt.

"You mean..." Louis asked, losing both smirk and erection.

"Oh, David! Hi! We uh..." Linda stammered.

"Were just leaving, right?" Daddy ordered.

It was another two months and four days before DeeDee saw Linda and Louis Moonch again. He sat in the small room and sobbed, every now and then he would look at the emaciated shell of David Glasspool, lying in the dark mahogany box and fresh tears formed again.

"Need you to be out of my house by tomorrow," Linda ordered, not even looking at David.

"What?" DeeDee asked, unable to see through her tears.

"You, that useless cat, and all your shit, out," Linda ordered.

"The will is to be read on Monday," Donald Pellichet firmly said, placing a protective hand on DeeDee's shoulder.

"Good God, fucker's not even in the ground and you already got yourself some buck n*gger?" Linda sneered.

DeeDee gasped at the woman's hateful words and felt Donald's hand tighten on his shoulder.

Donald gave the eulogy to the small crowd of people; David Glasspool did not have many friends an had not endeared himself to many people.

"I am truly sorry for your loss," Dr. Farbacher quietly told DeeDee.

"Thank you, Dr. Farbacher," DeeDee said.

"He was a horrible patient, but a good friend," Dr. Farbacher went on.

"You're telling me!" DeeDee smiled through tears. "Good God, all he did was complaining!"

"And all he did was tell me what great care you were taking of him," the doctor smiled, shook DeeDee's hand, then left.

DeeDee drove the Mercedes-Benz home, vowing to get rid of the car, knowing that he would never get rid of the car. It smelled like Daddy.

Once inside the house, he went immediately to the bedroom and looked at the empty hospital bed.

Then he went down the hall to the second bedroom, crawled into bed, still wearing dress, corset, stockings and pumps, pulled the blanket over himself and fell asleep.

Purr came in, crawled up the blanket and lay curled up to DeeDee's belly.

"Mangy beast," DeeDee murmured, echoing Daddy's favorite expression for the cat.

On Monday, DeeDee dressed in casual slacks, silk blouse, and flat sandals and drove to Donald Pellichet's office. Ethel, Donald's receptionist, was very polite, offered words of condolence, and fixed DeeDee a cup of coffee.

"Who does your hair?" Ethel asked as she handed DeeDee the cup of coffee.

"I go to T. Dayton's, right up Fifty two," DeeDee admitted.

"God! Like I could afford that!" Ethel protested.

Ethel was also polite to Linda and Louis Moonch, but Linda wasn't interested in politeness, while Louis paid far too much attention to Ethel's chest for anyone's comfort.

Linda exploded in rage when she heard that she was not the sole beneficiary of David's will and tore up the copy of David and Derek's marriage certificate when Donald showed it to her.

"No court in Louisiana would ever uphold that bullshit!" she screamed at

an unimpressed Donald.

"They were married in Maryland; a state that does recognize same sex marriage," Donald said simply.

"But Louisiana don't," Louis interjected.

"True, but that is not how the court will look at it," Donald said.

"We'll get our own fucking lawyer and fight this bullshit," Linda vowed.

"Be a waste of time, but go right ahead," Donald calmly said.

Apparently the three lawyers that Linda Moonch spoke with agreed with Donald's assertion; she never did bring suit against Derek Doucet Glasspool. But a month after David's death, Louis did file for divorce, citing 'Irreconcilable Differences' and demanding his half of the one hundred and fifty thousand dollar life insurance policy and the gold and silver in the safe deposit box.

Linda slammed the phone down on Derek when he called, asking Linda if she wanted any of the furniture before he donated it to Goodwill.

Daddy would have been livid at the twenty eight thousand, four hundred and nineteen dollars that DeeDee spent at Babbage's and at Miller's, a small furniture store in Elgee, Louisiana. DeeDee smiled sadly as he selected the butter soft white leather for the couch, loveseat and recliner for the living room.

But the new furniture did not buoy his spirits. She rarely sat in the living room, rarely turned on the new television, rarely went into the office and sat at the sleek glass top desk, rarely turned the computer on.

One morning, he realized he only had two more vials of his steroid/estrogen solution and called Dr. Farbacher's office to make an appointment. The receptionist put him on hold and DeeDee was surprised when Dr. Farbacher himself picked up on the line.

"God an opening at eleven this morning; that work for you?" he asked.

"Hmm, nine... Yes, I'll be there," DeeDee agreed.

He quickly showered, prepared to put on the soft gray suit Daddy always lay out for him, and realized the skirt was far too loose. For the first time in four months, DeeDee looked in a mirror and gasped.

He looked horrible, pale, and gaunt.

He found a pair of slacks and a simple top and went to the doctor's office.

"Mrs. Glasspool?" Jenny, Dr. Farbacher's matronly nurse called out and DeeDee followed her.

"So what's going on?" the older woman asked, preparing to start writing.

"Ever since Daddy died, I just, I just, I..." DeeDee tried to say, and then burst into sobs.

Professionalism and decorum went out the window and Jenny hugged the sobbing boy.

"You really loved your dad, huh?" Jenny asked when DeeDee was a little more composed.

"No, no," DeeDee giggled in embarrassment. "I called him Daddy, but he was my husband."

"Oh!" Jenny said, and then smiled in understanding. "Got it."

Dr. Farbacher came in, did the preliminary tests, then wrote out a prescription for more of the steroid/estrogen solution.

"Okay, that's out of the way, how are you really?" he asked.

"Terrible," DeeDee admitted.

"You really think Daddy would have wanted you moping around like this?" Dr. Farbacher asked.

"Yes I do," DeeDee said.

"You know what? You're right; that bastard would have wanted you to be absolutely miserable without him," Mark agreed and the two shared a smile.

He put a soft hand on DeeDee's shoulder and looked into DeeDee's eyes.

"But then he would have said, 'enough is enough, get out there and live,' Don't you think?" he asked.

"Probably," DeeDee agreed, shrugging his thin shoulders.

"Good, so what are you doing tomorrow night?" Dr. Farbacher asked.

"Nothing, I guess," DeeDee shrugged again.

"Good; how 'bout I pick you up at seven, like Mexican?" the man asked, getting to his feet.

"Wait, what? Are you um, you, is this a date?" DeeDee stammered.

"Two people going out, getting a bite to eat, probably play a little miniature golf, yeah, I think that qualifies as a date," Dr. Farbacher said, blushing slightly.

"Um, you um, you do know that I'm a..." DeeDee said, pointing to his crotch.

"And I just wrote you a prescription for, yes Mrs. Glasspool, I do know what you are," he smiled.

"Well then, I guess I'll see you at seven," DeeDee said, sliding down from the table.

"Oh, and Doctor Farbacher?" DeeDee said.

"Yes?" he smiled.

"I hope you're not a big whiney baby when I beat you at golf," he smiled and left the office.

Chapter 7

"David was one of the few people that knew about me being gay," Mark said as they fought over the small salsa bowl.

"He knew I was when I wouldn't even ready to admit it to myself," DeeDee said, smiling as he managed to dip a chip into the fiery mix.

"And it really meant a lot to me that he openly and freely discussed his struggles in hiding it from everyone," Dr. Farbacher said.

"Did y'all ever..." DeeDee asked, suddenly becoming jealous.

"No, no," Mark smiled.

He smiled when DeeDee took his hand as they left the restaurant.

"Hop Kim's, that Chinese restaurant in Elgee?" DeeDee said as they walked to the Golf-O-Rama. "That was our place."

"It's a pretty good place; I like the beef and broccoli," Mark agreed.

"I guess Manny's is going to be our place," DeeDee said and pulled him down for a kiss.

The casual observer saw a young woman and a middle aged man, necking in public like two love-struck teenagers.

To Mark Farbacher, it was the thrilling freedom to finally, in public, express an attraction and his desire for a young male. For Derek, it was human intimacy that had been missing from his life for the past few months.

Eighteen holes of golf with DeeDee was a delicious torture for Mark; DeeDee made sure to bend over a lot, stretch a lot, and brush against him, small hands teasing his throbbing erection.

"Aw, did'um lose?" DeeDee giggled when he did beat Mark, eighty nine to ninety three.

"Uh huh, and how are you at bowling?" Mark asked.

"Oh, I'm terrible at it," DeeDee playfully lied.

He pulled Mark down for a kiss.

"But I didn't put new sheets on the bed to go bowling," he whispered.

Daddy's lovemaking had always been rough, primal. DeeDee had loved making love with Daddy. Daddy took what Daddy wanted.

Mark, however, was a gentle and thorough lover. He rubbed, stroked, kissed and licked nearly every square inch of DeeDee's small body. By the time he finally did slide his greased cock into DeeDee's slimy rectum, DeeDee was writhing in anticipation.

"Aiigh!" DeeDee screamed and ejaculated onto Mark's belly when Mark reached bottom.

"I know I'm not as big as..." Mark apologized.

"Shut up and fuck me," DeeDee growled, pulling him down for another kiss.

DeeDee put his legs up on Mark's shoulders and urged him on.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," he chanted as Mark stroked in and out of his pussy.

"Oh! Aw fuck!" Mark groaned as DeeDee's sphincter clamped down on his cock.

"Give it to me, give it to me," DeeDee urged.

"Augh!" Mark bellowed and pumped stream after stream into DeeDee's bowels.

"Oh, that was so good," DeeDee sighed as Mark slid out of him.

Mark bent and took DeeDee's small cock into his mouth and gently tongued the boy's cock.

"Oh holy..." DeeDee grunted as Mark fucked two fingers in and out of his stretched, raw anus.

Mark hummed and DeeDee pumped a stream of semen into Mark's mouth.

"The kissed and cuddled for a while, basking in the afterglow.

"Are you staying the night?" DeeDee asked, rubbing Mark's hairy chest.

"If you'll have me," Mark agreed.

"Good," DeeDee murmured and lightly bit down on one of Marks nipples.

Mark was glad his first appointment wasn't until nine; DeeDee was obviously trying to make up for months without a lover.

Mark slowly woke at around five that morning and found the bed was empty.

The pillow was still slightly warm so DeeDee hadn't been gone too long. But the bathroom was dark, so DeeDee wasn't in there.

Mark was grateful; he was desperately in need of a good piss.

He heard mumbling and went in search of DeeDee.

"I'm sorry, Daddy," DeeDee said to the photograph that sat on the desk.

It was a photograph of David Glasspool, taken just two months before his discharge from service. He was a handsome man in his uniform.

"I'm sorry Daddy, but I've been so lonely since you went away," DeeDee murmured to the photograph.

Purr sat on the edge of the desk, lazily flicking its tail back and forth. Purr looked over at Mark as Mark stood in the doorway, then looked back at DeeDee.

"And he is a real nice man; you yourself said you really liked him," DeeDee reminded the photograph.

"And he's so cute," he whispered.

DeeDee stroked the picture, then picked it up and kissed it.

"I miss you; I'll always love you," he said, gave the picture one more kiss then put it back on the desk.

"Damn it, Purr, quit that!" DeeDee suddenly said and swatted at the cat as the animal batted a pen off of the desk onto the floor.

Mark hurriedly walked back to the bedroom

A few minutes later, DeeDee came in, carrying a mug of coffee and a plated bagel.

"I didn't, you didn't say when you had to go in," he said, kissing Mark. "But I figured you'd want a cup of coffee and a little bite to eat."

"You're the only bite I'd like to eat," Mark said and picked the boy up.

"No!" DeeDee giggled, playfully swatting at him.

They kissed deeply. DeeDee pulled away, making a face.

"Ew! Well, there's a new toothbrush in the bathroom, all right?" he said, and then rubbed Mark's face.

"And razor and shave soap too, Brillo Pad," he teased, gave Mark another kiss, then skipped around to the other side of the bed.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,069 Followers